You don't actually believe him do you?

You don't actually believe him do you?

Attached: bibi.jpg (600x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dklOw1eE6NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck believes this faggot? He looked nervous and shaken on stage today too, definitely losing his grip.

Attached: 1507397267335.jpg (1750x969, 832K)

Yes

Attached: 1524069459353.png (547x626, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dklOw1eE6NQ

I mean iran probably is cheating but that's not our problem, let the israelis deal with it, they're the ones that are gonna get nuked if iran actually makes em. Not like they have anything close to ICBM capability

Pot calling the kettle black, that's the biggest problem. If Israel got rid of its nuclear program maybe they would have some moral ground, but they have a nuclear program, so they don't, and no one will listen to a word they say.

Attached: naruto.jpg (2048x1501, 440K)

Depends on lunar phase.

This is why they're trying to start WW3 on top of everything else. They killed JFK to maintain their nuclear program. Everything is culminating to the greatest happening of all time. I think the whole swamp is going to be drained at once in one giant hammer blow. The truth will be like a diharreah, it's gonna burn but it needs to come out.

Why would a jewish leader lie?

Attached: bibi, my son, you've done it again.png (420x291, 186K)

more than i believe pic related

Attached: 1524119425454.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

It's infuriating that the average American is incapable of seeing this shitstain for what he is.

Israel built a stockpile of undeclared nuclear weapons with stolen uranium and stolen nuclear secrets from the United States. They then assassinated sitting president, John F. Kennedy, after he tried to stop them.

From the USS Liberty, to the Lavon Affair, to 9/11 and its subsequent wars. It takes a genuine retard to support Israel.

Are you a werekike?

Their rockets can reach us, but they’re still developing a longer range rockets. It’s not going to be only our problem.
If you turn a blind eye we can sort this out on our own.

As a general rule, always side with your allies. Even when they aren't being fully honest, they still have our interest in mind at the end of the day.

Please do. We're tired, man.

Why hasn't he committed suicide with two bullets to the back of the head yet?

Without assistance, I think Israel would be the loser in this one way or the other. Hope iran smokes you desert devils.

the same way a hook worm has your best interests in mind at the end of the day eh user?

i think he is a very honest a trustworthy person hahahaha just kidding he's a lying kike rat

why does he look greek and not jewish

>trusting a Jew who has been furiously asshurt about some Persians for over several decades

Attached: Iranian Bases in a nutshell.png (638x519, 536K)

Attached: 1409663630923.jpg (760x797, 77K)

I believe him.

Iran is evil and it can't have nukes which will eventually launch at us.

Attached: 1516831164529.jpg (900x763, 116K)

Nah I didnt buy the last 3 poorly orchaestrated chemical weapons attacks but I am personally moved by Bibi working so hard to grant John McCain's make a wish

Go to bed kid

FOUND THE KIKE!!

It would be anti-semitic to not believe him

Attached: 1522727234538.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Hahahahaa that cracked me up !!! John Mctumor is such an evil minion!!

Attached: well...gif (320x240, 1.58M)