PROJECT TAKE BACK Jow Forums -Calling all Natsocs,Fascists, and WN from The Anglo-Sphere and Europe

Since last Week Jow Forums has gone to shit and it all began when these MAGApede, civicuck, neckbeard, basement-dwelling virgins started shilling for their BASED NIGGER Kanye West on Jow Forums flooding the front page and sliding good threads.
We NatSocs warned these neckbeards time and time again that pandering to niggers and shilling for them would be a bad idea because they would never ever leave their fucking Gibs and vote against the Democucks. And time and time again they sperged out and called us SHILLS, and LE KIKES HEHE XD.
We told them that pushing (((Civic Nationalism))) is just pushing undercover Multiculturalism and this is was against the original message of Jow Forums. We NatSocs were proven right again when their Based Nigger literally spat in their magapede cucked faces and endorsed that THICC La Goblina Whore on Twatter. Their only example of a BASED NIGGER leaving "Muh demokratik plantashion hurr durr", turned his back on them. These idiot newfags don't see that Kanye is about to release a new Album soon and he is pandering to both sides trying to create drama to sell a shitload of fucking records.
They waste their time pandering for niggers on a small fucking WIM that they might not vote Democuck and become BASED. What they don't realize is that Niggers will always vote for the party that gives them GIBS. Niggers get $1,000+ on welfare money each week for every nigglet they claim. You magapede neo-boomers think they will leave their Gibs to work a 9-5 regular job at fucking mcdonalds? fucking KEK .
You fags don't understand niggers like we NatSocs do, we know Niggers and this is why we kept telling you all week that this was a bad idea. Now Jow Forums is turning into t_D and our original message is being eroded by you autistic MAGAspergs.
Now is the time to push our original message of Ethno-Nationalism to White America.

Attached: nupolvstrupol.jpg.png (1155x1006, 219K)

World
Peace

Take back your board white man!

Attached: 1523719883290.gif (375x286, 1004K)

Now is the time to create a super mega IOTBW project.
We must up IOTBW which redpilled hundreds of thousands if not millions of White Americans.
And I have been thinking of a good project we can do to buttblast the filthy kikes and make the (((Media))) go crazy.
IOTBW was only but a small stepping stone my frens, we can go bigger and greater than never before.
Ideas like these are being slid by the MAGApede cucks who slide and push good threads out of the way.
BUMP THREAD

Attached: muricanchurch.jpg (630x800, 208K)

The Golden Rule only applies if everyone follows it.
What good is Peace if only White Nations follow the Golden Rule ?

We have to take it back
Ever since we memed Trump into the Presidency this board has gone to the shitters and many of you would agree.
Nothing but kike shills and magapede shills flooding their own bullshit on Jow Forums and making this place a fucking joke of what it once was.
Jow Forums was the one that proved the Holocaust was a Hoax.
Jow Forums was the one that redpilled millions of white normies on the JQ and made them love their race and have pride in their people again.
But making Trump win came at a price i fear.
The Board got flooded with Normies, Newfags, and Kike Shills.

Attached: aryanlove.jpg (809x960, 128K)

Mods don't delete this thread
Put it on the front page

Attached: Saltiest place on Earth.jpg (960x942, 82K)

t. civicuck

Attached: youhavetogobacknupol.jpg (717x880, 105K)

go away jidf
you write like a retarded faggot
>in all fields

This is what I mean lads
When you expose them for being Civicuck kike shills, they go ahead and call you a kike shill.

Dickhead.

Attached: Hey Dickhead.jpg (211x210, 11K)

Attached: berkut.png (1683x1561, 531K)

Trumptards are honestly fucking cancer. They just spam their stupid shit in every thread and can’t hold a discussion to save their life.
Back in the day being right-wing on imageboards meant you learned a lot about history and politics and philosophy, now it’s just sucking this orange retard’s dick.

back to t_D cucked faggot neo-boomers

I HATE BOOMERS! WHY ARE THEY SO EAGER FOR CHILDREN AND MEN IN THEIR 20'S TO DIE FOR ISRAEL?

Exactly.
But these stupid Magapede Civicucks don't get is that us NatSocs were the one's who memed him into the Presidency because we wanted him to ignite the feelngs of WN in America again and it worked since over 70% of White Americans voted for him.
What we did not expect was Alt-Lite faggots flooding the board and turning it into a neo-boomer cuckservative board.
Where have all the NatSocs gone too?
This place isn't what it used to be anymore.

I don't know what "t_D" is and I am Generation Y.

Attached: pilitsiya_pepe.jpg (700x586, 102K)

Because they fell for the "Kikes are God's chosen" meme which only came about due to that kike CI Scofield creating the Scofield Bible in 1910.
The Anglo-Sphere adopted this cucked Bible

The _Donald

"Boomers ruining muhb Jow Forums!" Is that literally the only fallback you have? Fuck yourself til your ass bleeds, faggot.

Attached: BlahBlahBlah.jpg (720x960, 46K)

Attached: WilliamPeirce_JamesMason.jpg (512x720, 35K)

ITT: a bunch of minorities LARPing as Nordic/Aryan white men.

Attached: 1509575579772.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

14/88

> H-hey fellow young white people
>W-why don't you waste your time pandering to these based blacks to join our republican side and MAGA !

Attached: eternalboomer.jpg (877x800, 222K)

That's what t_d is mate

FUCK DRUMF

>power fantasy

Looks like that asshole Eli Harman.

Attached: B7ACA108-AE65-4F58-A024-778D3F25AA95.jpg (576x575, 52K)

Thanks for proving my point. You have no other argument except "boomers ruining muh board". Faggots like you are the reason this board has gone to shit over the past few weeks. KYS.

Americans should be range banned from posting here.

Leafs may shitpost but nobody shitthreads endless slides and gayness like us.

But the Jews and their open borders policy will fuck over blacks by forcing them to compete for resources, jobs, benefits, and voting power at the lower end of the spectrum.

Racist white nationalism is actually better for blacks than (((neoliberal globalism)))

He’s disgusting!!!

>American flag
>white

Attached: 1508848238073.jpg (403x334, 78K)

you people are literally so fucking dumb

Nobody is calling for civ-nationalism. We're just using Kanye as an opportunity.

I don't know why sub-human retards cannot understand this

>Take back your board white man!

Attached: myfellowmagapedes.jpg (900x1000, 214K)

> that self-projecting
no, this board has gone to shit because of you civicuck magapede neckbeards who shill for niggers and call anyone who calls you out on your bullshit kikes and shills.
This is not T_D, this is Jow Forums where we don't like shitskins and never did .

My country is 56% White
many of these magapede posters are actually shitskins themselves trying to push Civic Nationalism unto Jow Forums.
I have seen them fight with White Nationalists and at the end they admit they are nonwhites.
This confirms that this Kanye West shilling on Jow Forums is a Jewish Psy-OP to make us drop our original ideals and embrace our own destruction.

>blahblah im fucking whiteboi get back ooooyeah

you have to be over 18 to post here, kid

(((They))) are more than just Israel. (((They))) include the wealthy elites from every demographic. Saudi Wahabbists, Iranian Shi'a, the Koreas, China, African warlords, WASPs, the Vatican, you name it. Israel is just a puppet state for the Khazarian mafia, who co-opted Judaism with their Zionist schemes. Elites have been colluding for millennia to turn people against one another. A more accurate term to describe the dominant faction in the power hierarchy would be Babylonian Talmudists; nationless merchants with no loyalty, even to their own kind.

Would you torch your whole garden with a flamethrower just to get rid of a few weeds? The world needs to be purged of abrahamic ideological filth in order to flourish. We're so thoroughly divided and conquered. It plays right into their hands whenever people openly advocate Jewish genocide. Natsoc and the Alt-Right are clearly astroturfed to smear status-quo dissenters, associating them with unpalatable, politically weaponized rhetoric.

Y'all niggas is gon' hafta start treating minorities as allies against the (((menace))). You might be surprised how redpilled many orthodox jews are on zionism, even despite their (((metaphysical leashing))).

Jow Forums is not a god-fearing, white-nationalist, unironically racist, christian board like the astroturfing shills would have you believe. Think for yourselves. Respect your fellow human beings and try not to hate feminists, liberals, trannies, and degenerates for falling victim to weaponized ideologies like yours. As soon as you politically align yourself with such an identity there's no way a brainwashed person will take you seriously. We need strong yet compassionate men in order to gently reeducate the brainwashed masses. How is a violent skinhead supposed to successfully redpill a radical feminist? Be polite, handle your affairs with dignity, and be an upstanding individual and community member. Being a minority-hating religious hitlerphile is not redpilled, niggers.

Attached: zerocarbqt.jpg (634x461, 49K)

Kek
Open Borders only Hurts Whites retard.
I don't give a fuck if niggers get affected too.
I care about White Americans and we will become a minority in 20-30 years one way or another.
Just look at all of the mutts that post with American flags.
Half the time I don't even know if i'm talking to another White, this is how bad my country has gotten.
Atleast European Flag posters know that there is a high probability that a fellow white person is posting with the same flag.

No you are not you fucking civicuck neckbeard lier.
Holy shit you magapede larpers have turned into the very fucking kikes now.
You are pushing for (((CIVIKEKISM))) and when we called you out and diss your nigger your faggots sperg out and defend him like a leftist would do.
You know you are trying to make us drop our WN ideals, it's not going to ever fucking happen.
If you want to shill for your based nigger that already turned his back on you dumbfucks do it on T_D and not here .

apparently so grandpa

That sorry Son of a Bïtch!!!

> this pasta again
I've already seen you magakikes post this same pasta since last week
Fuck off

Attached: civicucks.jpg (1280x960, 296K)

READ 'EM AND WEEP MAGAPEDES!

Attached: Obvious choice.jpg (1444x1081, 250K)

the_donald ruined this board.

Attached: ptg.jpg (500x560, 119K)

>boomer detected.

>Since last Week
Jow Forums has sucked for 2 years

Attached: I'm Not A Shill You Guys.png (601x600, 155K)

normal white people have moved on from racism.
normal non-white people will eventually move on from racism, too.

Black people will never be the friend of the white man. Not ever.

Attached: absolutely.jpg (198x254, 9K)

Not this board, just /ptg/, but that general is kind of serving as a container for idf officers.

>non-white
>people

wew

Attached: come at me.gif (400x267, 1.9M)

Attached: 1501524032406.jpg (2000x1646, 883K)

Attached: 1511415837449.png (1030x353, 190K)

>don't holocaust on me

Attached: kek.jpg (991x902, 54K)

Stay mad stormniggers

Attached: 1524288774968.jpg (800x1006, 492K)

>Jow Forums
GTFO you nigger

Attached: disgusting.gif (300x300, 482K)

It's actually absurd how self-righteous you Nazi fags are.
>REAL MEN SUPPORT GENOCIDE
Horseshoe theory, you ever heard of it? You LARPing pussies are just as bad as the commies you pretend to hate.

fucking kek at your pic related
sadly they did lad
we must take it back
i know a few ways how
Jow Forums has stagnated
Our last great project was the IOTBW
Since then we haven't done shit but shitpost and get flooded by these magafags.
They won't make America great, because America is only great if it becomes a White Nation again, White Identity it's the foundation of America and the rest of the Anglo-Sphere.

This idea is dumb, do you cunts really want to make this board into an echochamber?

That's what makes Jow Forums great, the amount of retards and faggots fighting and shit is awesome.

Want no The_Donald people here? Then go to reddit, buddy.

Attached: all the nazi's are fat hurr durr.jpg (474x474, 25K)

>fucking kek at your pic related
Thanks, I made it myself.

Jow Forums went downhill after we memed Trump to the presidency.
We got him in return for our board.

the difference is that Jow Forums was actually funny when it was just white nationalists and libertarians, now it's just a shill factory for a mainstream republican

You sat there and wrote all of this out. What a fuckin loser. Hahahahahahaha

Attached: FaceApp_1512810732317.jpg (898x951, 123K)

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

Attached: 1524426233826.gif (320x240, 2.89M)

nigga pls

Attached: brainlets.jpg.png (1024x883, 451K)

Attached: Head Up Yo Ass.jpg (500x563, 42K)

so this is how we save wypipow huh?
Moving on from wacism ?
Because being anti-racist is working out so well for us wypipow right?

Attached: hehnothingpersonal.jpg (600x597, 156K)

Jow Forums here
glad our plan to ruin Jow Forums is finally working out

>this is Jow Forums where we don't like shitskins and never did .
>we
>t. pic related
Fuck off newfriend. You don't speak for shit.

Attached: furries-conference-canceled-19c73c80-7108-4967-927d-05933bd57193.jpg (700x394, 63K)

REPORTING TO DUTY SIR!!!

Attached: IMG_20180429_121534.jpg (1600x1000, 473K)

Lmao at delusional stormniggers who have never touched a pussy

>brb saving the white race
>brb kissless hugless virgin

Attached: 1524289493999.jpg (666x662, 65K)

Nobody is asking you to be their friend, but band together momentarily to defeat a common enemy. Whites aren't getting this done alone, that much is obvious. Blacks are gentiles, almost a different species yes, subhuman yes, but gentiles nonetheless, and thus we share a common (((enemy))) which is much more dangerous to us all than we are to each other right now.

Swallow your kvetching when you see Kanye threads or go to your safespace on stormniggers.com if you can't be useful.

Attached: grh.png (584x553, 400K)

Daily reminder that race agitation was invented by the Jews to keep us divided.

you implying that meme flags should get deleted?

I'll never stop marveling at Jow Forums thinking it helped Trump win. Trump won because he convinced old people in the rust belt to vote for him. He did worse with young people than Romney. If anything I'd hazard a guess that a bunch of idiots with anime avatars spamming nazi memes on twitter hurt him more than it helped him.

> Jow Forums isn't my hugbox!!11!!1

Attached: 1504488784327m.jpg (1018x1024, 168K)

Attached: 1523220120135.jpg (1280x901, 206K)

yes

They only think that. I was a shill for a minute, pushing gay and black acceptance memes on t_d to drive a wedge between it and this place. Guess what happened next. I fucking stayed here and irrevocably understand ethno-nationalism and long for it.

They think they're shilling us. All the while drinking in our memes and normalizing the word nigger in their minds.

Attached: jewing who.jpg (960x704, 202K)

back to your nigger loving circle jerking MAGAPEDES

>Muh 6 gorillion
>Muh horseshoe lolbiterian theory
kys and go back faggot

Attached: lolspergsintrash.jpg (348x441, 58K)

Lurk more.

Attached: 1477987006736.jpg (700x509, 97K)

Shills and MAGA pedes aren't going to resist posting here.

Attached: 1522726391575.jpg (540x540, 104K)

I'm not ancap and avoid Reddit like the plague. Nice try tho neckbeard.

Attached: 5EE4A06A-B4B1-408A-9362-C659FE502049-4446-0000036E5E9498E1.png (637x510, 637K)

Make America White Again

Attached: IMG_1139.jpg (550x774, 102K)

Jow Forums was the last place on the net were Whites could go and express their personal views without getting thrown to jail for fucking hate speech or get fired from your job because some libcuck doxxes you.
>That's what makes Jow Forums great, the amount of retards and faggots fighting and shit is awesome.
This is exactly why Jow Forums is a fucking shit board, because we stopped doing what we did in the beginning.
Like I said, IOTBW was our last great project, what have we done since then?
fucking nothing

Then why not take the opportunity to redpill them. More woke normies is bad for (((them))). Silver lining in everything.

Attached: 15111.jpg (400x450, 29K)

There used to be a time where you could come onto Jow Forums and there would be nothing but quality. Infograph threads, Hitler appreciation, nigger hate, etc. Now it is a steaming pile of shit.

fuck r/the_donald

At least they are easy to trigger for the lulz, just insert a le56% face.

bump. good thread OP. we never fell for niggers bullshit anyway

Yes please post more infographs, that really helps

Attached: 1524288573322.png (1276x714, 423K)

This is what I'm talking about
Jow Forums has good talent, we just need to channel this talent unto redpilling white normies.
Jow Forums needs to be great again

SAY IT WITH ME

Attached: 1524860316262.jpg (665x430, 48K)

BASED

Attached: 1524860221236.png (487x355, 10K)

NIGGER

Attached: 1524860189734.png (678x440, 44K)