So apparently Nick Fuentes is claiming that Richard Spencer is blackmailing him for "rape jokes" told on Fuentes's...

So apparently Nick Fuentes is claiming that Richard Spencer is blackmailing him for "rape jokes" told on Fuentes's discord server.

Given how often Fuentes lies about the nonstop drama he causes and the fact that no one would actually care about those jokes if he were telling the truth, I assume that this isn't the real story and he's just trying to get the first word in before bad news breaks - does anyone know what the dirt it is?

Attached: nicholas-fuentes-fb.jpg (1200x650, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/09/ms-13-foiled-in-attempt-to-kidnap-kill-teen-boy-on-long-island.html
sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-pn-gang-arrests-lake-worth-killings-20171117-story.html
thenevadaindependent.com/article/after-vegas-police-announce-string-of-killings-linked-to-ms-13-alleged-gang-members-charged
ice.gov/news/releases/2-ms-13-gang-leaders-new-york-convicted-murder
wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/lake-worth/death-penalty-sought-for-accused-ms-13-gang-member-for-lake-worth-murders
youtu.be/L4xg76Cx1jI
amazon.com/Generations-Mexican-American-Family-Angeles/dp/0742538826
texasarchive.org/library/index.php/Category:The_Fuentes_Collection
enjoylasfuentes.com/
britannica.com/biography/Carlos-Fuentes
twitter.com/librarycongress/status/941344540522315777?lang=en
wikitree.com/genealogy/FUENTES
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is a fucking child. And so are you.

>Nick Fuentes is claiming that Richard Spencer is blackmailing him for "rape jokes" told on Fuentes's discord server
Where did you hear this from?

Thanks for bumping

Attached: 1524429730651.png (998x487, 1.01M)

You'll see in 3 months. It's ugly.

Maybe he shouldn't be a fucking pussy. It's locker room talk, he's already burned all his bridges anyway. Never cuck to faggots like Spencer

Frogtwitter talking about Fuentes's show
>You'll see in 3 months. It's ugly.
Fuentes is a piece of shit but vague, unproven, accusations are bad for everyone. If someone has serious dirt (i.e. not just gossip/who is fucking who) they should share it.

Imagine if people had bothered to spread Eli Mosley's stolen valor shit before he was able to take public positions. But there are so many "bad news about XXX, you'll find out soon" posts that no one can take them seriously.

I'm waiting for some time to pass so I can maximize damage to the intended target. Which isn't Nick, by the way, but this whole thing will probably look terrible for him.

>e celeb
>spic
god fuck off with this shite

I also highly doubt Richard Spencer is "blackmailing" him. Sounds like a totally fake story. Just like how Richard Spencer supposedly "drunk-dialed" him with a few months ago?

Give me a break. Nick's a notorious liar and his lack of integrity is going to catch up with him in due time.

his last name is Fuentes how much more do you need fuentes are the leaders of MS-13 gang...

Fuentes family is involved in raping infants.
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/09/ms-13-foiled-in-attempt-to-kidnap-kill-teen-boy-on-long-island.html

>Never cuck to faggots like Spencer
I think it’s safe to assume that Spencer isn’t actually blackmailing him (or even involved, probably) and Nick is just trying to bring him into the story so he can claim to be persecuted by the alt-right.

It’s like that time that Nick doxxed his former partner at America First for siding with James during the break. First he claimed it was retaliation for his sister’s doxx being spread with Allsup’s approval, which was just not true. Then he claimed that it wasn’t really doxxing because the partner’s name was already public, which it wasn’t. Then he deleted the video and pretended like the whole thing never happened.

All this middle school drama shit is unbelievably gay and distracting. The right would be better off if YouTube was banned.

Nick Fuentes is a member of ms-13

Did you recently immigrate to Australia or something? Really disappointing bantz. Stop trying so hard.

You guys don't like him? Eh he's not to bad. Better then most of the (((conservatives))) out there.

Attached: IMG_0744.jpg (1704x998, 178K)

He's OK when talking about Israel but between the lying, doxxing, and constant bad breaks I assume that anyone who works with him at this point deserves the inevitable shitstorm.

I don't really understand why people think he's so good at predicting things - he was proven objectively wrong about Bannon and Nehlan (but not before he attacked anyone who disagreed with him about it) and it seems like the main thing that makes him "right" is that willing to misrepresent his previous positions or hit softballs like saying TWP looked like shit. High verbal IQ, poor character.

Allsup, Fuentes, Spencer, etc. All faggots. Who cares?

James is that you? Fuck off.

Attached: 1513642500559.png (645x729, 105K)

Are you a retard?

Eh. Every movement needs public figures. Drama involving hurts everyone they’re connected to and discourages others from coming on board.
You’re giving whoever it is more time to attach himself to other, unsuspecting people. Release now (if this isn’t gay internet shitstirring) and minimize the collateral damage.

Smart people aren't going to associate with this retard. This guy is bad optics personified and might face prison time for what he's been up to. I say let the virus spread and root out anybody without common sense. I'm doing whatever it takes to go for the jugular, and if I take out some charlatans and morons in the process, then that's good for everyone.

this is fake and gay, but in general all Fuentes does is burn bridges and create drama

he's a literal 79%er and bad news. It's a shame really, considering his intelligence and talent.

these people are all an embarrassment.

im not afraid of the puny ms-13 gang im not afraid of the 911 planners why would I be afraid of some gang-bangers?

Attached: 3454356456.jpg (600x456, 174K)

>I'm doing whatever it takes to go for the jugular
Lmao, fake and gay. Fuentes is a piece of shit but so are the people who do this vague character assassination shit. Fuentes is probably lying but I have no idea about what.

Fuentes is a wet back beaner spic that needs to be punted back over the border fence to tijuana where his smelly beaner ass belongs.

>might face prison time for what he's been up to

Spill it or stfu

I dunno if you have noticed or not but nick the knife tends to threaten each and every opponent he debates with gang-violence.
Its subtle but he death-threats live.

its worse than you think.
he is a ms-13 gang member they tried to get into the alphabet soup.

Must be an abo

Proof?

im sure its just a coincidence his family members keep getting arrested and sentenced.
www.sun-sentinel.com/.../fl-pn-gang-arrests-lake-worth-killings-20171117-story.html

sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-pn-gang-arrests-lake-worth-killings-20171117-story.html

thenevadaindependent.com/article/after-vegas-police-announce-string-of-killings-linked-to-ms-13-alleged-gang-members-charged

ice.gov/news/releases/2-ms-13-gang-leaders-new-york-convicted-murder

wptv.com/news/region-c-palm-beach-county/lake-worth/death-penalty-sought-for-accused-ms-13-gang-member-for-lake-worth-murders

>Fuentes
>Fuentes
>Fuentes
>Fuentes
This is a very small sampling.

Goddamn, you’re either a newfag or a shill. Either way you need to lurk more.

I've never seen such funny schizoposting in a long time. Is this the Australian Terry Davis?

doesn't matter what you say the indictments are coming fuck those pedos.

>someone with the same last name commits a crime

>therefore everyone with the same last name is linked

Kek

They are biologically related.

THE FAMILY thinks they are hot shit.

Proof?

anyone aiding and embedding human traffickers will face the full force.

>PEOPLE COME TO FIGHT NICK "THE KNIFE" FUENTES IN BLOODSPORTS, GET SUBTLE DEATH THREATS LIVE, DIES SOON AFTER.

MANY SUCH CASES!

>This whole thread
YouTuber drama is low-brow Hollywood celebrity shit. Get yourselves together Christ

SAD!

>Great Revolutionary Many Fighters Aztec Blood.
do you know anything at all about mexico besides where it is ?
youtu.be/L4xg76Cx1jI

just deport this spic already.

the little manlet cunt is too young.
he is going to fuck up. it is not a matter of if, but when.
still it is good gen z have a rep that can public speak.

Attached: ahuh.jpg (1000x670, 263K)

All you've shown is that some guy in vegas with the same last name was arrested

don't lie.
Everyone else can see my MULTIPLE posts from each side of your country.

White people can tell when you are lying.

You've posted 18 times when most of your "information" could have been covered in a single post. This isn't Grindr, faggot - go back to ShariaBlue and tell them to cut your pay for unsubtle shilling.

Im sure their infiltration of your society is going great with all the killing they are doing and human trafficking.

www.lasfuentesmexicangrill.com/

amazon.com/Generations-Mexican-American-Family-Angeles/dp/0742538826

texasarchive.org/library/index.php/Category:The_Fuentes_Collection

enjoylasfuentes.com/

britannica.com/biography/Carlos-Fuentes

twitter.com/librarycongress/status/941344540522315777?lang=en

Im sure its all a coincidence.

Hey Wrestlings on!

Oh, my bad New York too.

Can you prove they're biologically related now? Where is the link?

>replying to a retarded abo troll.
This is pol you dumb fucks pick your game up

wikitree.com/genealogy/FUENTES

>"Those brothers don't know each other"

Oz shitposter is the best part of this thread ngl, stay mad Reddit trash

Take the MS13 pill. I was skeptical at first but I think I've been persuaded. Many dead bloodsports participants, their fates no longer a mystery!

Attached: IMG_0063.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

*blows kiss*

>lying, doxxing, and constant bad breaks
All a load of bull.

>he was proven objectively wrong about Bannon and Nehlan
I lot of people were burned by the Bannon meme. There wasn't much of a reason to dislike the guy prior to his fall.

As for Nehlen, Nick was well ahead of the curve in disavowing the loon.

Accusing him of hitting a lot of softballs is plain silly. The guy is often arguing from a very unpopular position & always backs it up with sound reason.

I wanna sniff Brat ass

Attached: 51618917-3CCB-46E6-ACF6-0E9E611D3A0A.gif (480x270, 885K)

>All a load of bull.
Are you really going to claim that Fuentes isn't surrounded by (largely self-inflicted) drama? Half of the thotwars were him calling the people he used to work with whores (he was right about this, but deserves no credit because he worked with them for months only to stab them in the back and leak their private messages). And then there was that incident where he threw a public temper tantrum because his business partners wouldn't buy him a new computer.

The doxxing is 100% true - he even admitted it, he just doesn't call it doxxing.
>As for Nehlen, Nick was well ahead of the curve in disavowing the loon.
Well ahead of the curve in the sense that he went from praising him to working with him, while attacking anyone who pointed out that Nehlan had fucked up by being too edgy. He disavowed Nehlan well after the guy had become a lolcow.
>The guy is often arguing from a very unpopular position & always backs it up with sound reason.
Usually it isn't his positions that are unpopular, but rather the way that he presents them. For instance, after Charlottesville it was pretty popular to say that looking like Nazi spergs were bad. It wasn't popular to say that our people who were arrested deserved it for being violent Nazis - which Nick did, basically repeating the (demonstrably false) leftist narrative about the event.

Spencer is completely irrelevant.

Get a life faggot

67th post Best post

>Are you really going to claim that Fuentes isn't surrounded by (largely self-inflicted) drama?
When you operate largely within an echo chamber (which the alt-right has become) and are unafraid to voice unpopular opinions, you'll catch shit. The fact that he sticks by his guns and doesn't move with the herd reflects positively on him, imo.

>Tara McCarthy blackmails him in dm's, and he shows it
Good on him.

>hissy fit about a computer
The only real hissy fit I saw was Allsup blowing up the company because his got hurt when Nick said he was acting like a fag, which he was.

>Usually it isn't his positions that are unpopular
Thotwars, DACA, Syria, current state of Trump. Okay.

>It wasn't popular to say that our people who were arrested deserved it for being violent Nazis
>violent nazis
Only issue I'm not familiar with. He said violent people deserved to be locked up? Anything specific?

based hispanic catholic conservative, im sure he really cares about preserving an anglo nation

> does anyone know what the dirt it is?
Kevin. The dirt is Kevin.

dude he pretends to be white why would you believe anything he says lmao