How long until Gibraltar is given back to Spain

Attached: gibraltar.jpg (852x480, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar_Constitution_Order_2006
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Gibraltar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will never happen and I don't care.

/t

many of your people are always saying in youtube and twitter "GIBRALTAR ESPAÑOL PIRATAS DE MIERDA"

anyone who uses twitter or comments on youtube is not 'one of our people', they are literally untermensch and all social media is just a honey pot for brainlets to brand them for the next holocaust

do you also believe that catalonia should be independent ???

I'm catalan (both surnames) and I wouldn't actually care if it wasn't cause it's a commie movement, but because it is I'm against it

gibraltar es argentino

idiotic post
>and I wouldn't actually care if it wasn't cause it's a commie movement
its actually both left and right though

no such thing as right wing in spain, let alone catalonia

Attached: animesota nyt heti.jpg (811x823, 82K)

>Given back
It's British retard. Nothing to give back

it was taken by the force when spain was dealing with a war though

newfag

>60.24% of Gibraltarians voted in favour of self-determination and a new Constitution in 2006
Not going back to Spain

because they want to keep living in a place where they can smuggle drugs to spain

It sounds like it goes beyond that to me. Then again, I'm just a Leaf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibraltar_Constitution_Order_2006

Attached: canada most.jpg (720x480, 35K)

>no such thing as right wing in spain
>Spain was a right wing dictatorship for some 40 years

and spanish politicans oppenly praise Franco today, and the ""leftists"" promise their loyalty to a king LMAO
search about how smuggling happens there, even when franco closed the border

It's population are British.

So... never?

they are a bunch of mutts called ""llanitos""

How much drugs cross the Mexico/US border, or the US/Canada border? Would the drug trade stop if Gibraltar was "given back" to Spain?

>Would the drug trade stop if Gibraltar was "given back" to Spain?
i am not sure, but probably it would, if they wanna convince that they will take care of the rock
>How much drugs cross the Mexico/US border,
a lot it seems

After the argies get the Falklands "back".

But Mexico wants self-detemination from the US too, right? Don't they import drugs to the US? Or does it go beyond that?

>the Treaty of Utrecht was signed in 1713, ceding Gibraltar to to Great Britain
After such a long time, not surprising they don't see themselves as part of Spain.

Probably never unless there is a massive political shift among the native populace or Spain becomes more agressive but Spain's military is more insignificant and cucked than the UK's somehow

True, and it also has a sizable jewish population, and despite a royal edict the britbongs smuggled them in anyway:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Gibraltar

However, nobody in Spain gives a fuck about Gibraltar apart from the politicians filth who use it as a distraction from real issues, and the same is true for the UK since their tabloids lap up every bits of disinfo to rile up their retarded audience.
My only problems with Gibraltar is that it is used as a tax and contrabandists haven, and their constant violations of the Utrecht Treaty (aggressively trying to expand their territory, and then claiming that they are being oppressed when their efforts are twarthed).

>and their constant violations of the Utrecht Treaty (aggressively trying to expand their territory
no wonder why your regionalists do not respect castilli*ns

hola beto

psst

gibraltar is serbian clay

How long before Gibraltar is given back to Muslims that start Rereconquista?

Last chance

Never.