Are Trump's efforts futile?

What is he fighting for? Why the fuck would he sacrifice a life of luxury just to be attacked by the Jews nonstop and to be remembered a thousand years from now however the Jews choose? The US is going to turn into a brown shithhole like within the next 20 years unless he fucking gets rid of these Jews and brown people! He fucking knows this! What the fuck is he planning!?

Attached: 1_mPc6evId9KsfIwDuSVxz6A.jpg (290x350, 37K)

Giving up is for quitters.

I always have hope comrade

The only solution would be violent revolution, which will never happen. America, Canada and Western Europe will all become third world shitholes and China will enslave the world

This is a battle for the future of how our civilization will be for the next 1000 years, buck up Skippy.

Attached: 1524696114152m.jpg (1024x629, 65K)

Attached: 1515166925171.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: 1508461902587.png (1166x705, 129K)

Attached: 1503128161719.png (958x697, 1.18M)

>Jews choose

>be jew
>fight for the littlegoy
>do nothign for little goy
>give big bucks to zionist friends
>shill about how good i am on the website that helped get me elected
>send goy to die for jew
>tfw they still worship me
>tfw they worship jews
>tfw im the best jewish president ever

trump is a kike
hillary sold weapons to a muslim country that wanted to destroy israel
hillary ahtes gays and trannies
hillary is blue eyed and blonde
her husband played the sax
they both just wanted to have fun
hillary hates jews
hillary isnt a jew
trump is a jew

youre country is retarded hillary was based and you memed her out of her actualy view points because you sucked the cock of a jew because HURR DURR MUH BORDER WALL

Attached: IMG_0185.jpg (225x225, 26K)

This desu.

Fuck blumf

Attached: 1525101351007m.jpg (670x1024, 103K)

Prestige.

this is a shitty depiction of what im saying but yeah basically

hillary has always shilled for things that killed jews and niggers
and she openly stated she hated gays trannies and fat people.
why wouldnt she be the real maga instead of crypto kike with a bad tan

Wtf I regret voting for this kikekisser now

deadset now.

has he actually done anything for the american people? not the jewish americans but the goyim americans?

trump is friends with the kikes, you low IQ mongrel amerimutt.

I personally think he’s miserable and will not run for re-election. I mean look at the guy’s twitter, he’s angry as fuck and all his friends are winding up in jail or losing their careers. It sucks.

>hillary has always shilled for things that killed jews
She would have sent American goyim to die for the Jews at every chance she had. Remember Benghazi, Libya, and the "no- fly zone" she wanted over Syria.

He will be remembered differently from how he is treated. Right now, people are emotionally charged and in the moment. They just need to believe he's a bad person for some reason because that's what the MSM says. But future generations will be less attached to the situation and more able to be analytical. Couple this with the probability that the next few generations are likely to swing more toward conservatism, since the hippies of the past are the uncool grandparents of today.

What about the "no-fly zone" girls want over your mutilated dick.

Checked, but i still have my skin.

Well if you 're not you end up like david duke. Its their world.

i care not for whom crys, as long as the salt flows free

Attached: Crying-Democrats[1].jpg (600x400, 37K)

Hillary said "we need to invade Syria for Israel" in her e-mails bro.

She is fat herself.

Here's how Bernie can still win.

Dude, he's running again and winning.

>has he actually done anything for the american people?

Are you a taxpayer?

Meh I think Mr. Trump is just part of the show. Nothing more, nothing less. Sadly, Americas fated was sealed long ago, and even more sad all the mental high-wire acrobatics coming out of this echo chamber to avoid admitting the obvious. But when have Americans ever been good at being honest with themselves?

>and to be remembered a thousand years from now however the Jews choose?
I assure you that in a thousand years, there will be no Jews on this planet. No nonwhites of any kind, in fact.

What will happen?

maybe karma for the suffering my country has caused.