>N Homs Apr 29
i.imgur.com/cGCELcx.jpg
>Idlib Apr8
i.imgur.com/92WVZA5.jpg
>Yemen Apr2
i.imgur.com/zmBWKrC.jpg

Devs April 30
>RF deploys improved Su-25SM3 jet to the Hmaymim Airport
>SAA claims to have entered NW corridor of al-Aswad, in Yarmouk a few buildings were seized, intense clashes at all axes ongoing
>Missile strikes target bases in Hama and Aleppo, Israel refused to comment, some reports claim 40 dead
>Rebels in Yarmouk Camp agree to turn over positions to the SAA in exchange for transport to Idlib
>Homs; RuAf perform multiple strikes on rebels in Al-Rastan, ‘Ezzeddine, ‘Ayn Hussein, Talbiseh, and Deir Fool
>DeZ; SAA/militias reportedly capture Al-Hisan, Al-Junaynah, Al-Jaya, Shuqra, Maishiyah, and Al-Ulyan from SDF before being repelled
>Idlib; 20 buses enter besieged towns of Fouaa and Kafraya to evac civs, in exchange deal between govt and rebels in Yarmouk
>Large amount of NATO weapons seized by RF from E Qalamoun
>Kabul; ISIS claims responsibility for twin suicide bombings near foreign offices, at least 29 dead, including 6 journalists
>Taliban spring offensive "Al Khandaq" in full swing, 300 attacks in 1st 3 days, multiple locations and checkpoints taken, high govt casualties

Prev

Attached: 2018-05-01_07-02-53.png (892x593, 895K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JK7FuqY7rUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u8hg0kKfZbU
youtube.com/watch?v=zAsijM9Csxo
youtube.com/watch?v=l8GDLy9K2Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=2TCdmy-7-Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=VbqIkqKo0QU
youtu.be/vkFvqwqUxws
youtube.com/watch?v=dhXh-NxEqsE
youtube.com/watch?v=QwOOvAfmLWA
youtube.com/watch?v=_lm8zLrVvjo
youtube.com/watch?v=oDk_mEE8_Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=piiUmBCCMmY
youtu.be/TS88D5mA8BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They only confirmed that the israelis say the intel is real, not the speculation of anything post 2003.
i watched it, you're full of shit

Attached: 26195925_556574168030688_8692896735358982764_n.jpg (701x381, 26K)

DEATH TO THE WHALES

>have 10000 nukes
your enemy deveops 1

oy vey shut it down

Death to the propaganda machine of the kikes.

Attached: North-Korean-corn.jpg (920x612, 101K)

>scared off Iran having nukes
>forget pakistan and India still have nukes

Attached: 1525147506360.png (866x900, 406K)

Iranian Aryans are honorary Turkic, unlike ar*ps and k*kes

actually looks kinda comfy

>b-but north korea is starving

>Israel is our ally, brother. We're both fighting islamists, we're both fighting for western values and national sovereignty against the globalists. We're both fighting illegal immigration.

>we are allies and we have been for many years

>wrong, they're fighting iranian influence in Syria, Iran literally fires rockets at their country all the fucking time and funds terror organizations on israeli borders.

>If mexicans were firing rockets at your people you'd fight back too, no?
the mind of an amerimutt

Attached: 1521042451796.png (779x311, 392K)

So how long do you think it takes before France and Germany too like the us concludes that the israeli intel is kosher and that iran is in fact developing nukes?

Their """experts"""" that will talk with the israeli ones will probably like use a day at most to conclude I bet. I bet on at latest friday. The americans came out hours after the presantation lol

Death to al-mawt

Attached: Greatest army in the world.png (618x704, 550K)

but the prrofs werent of Iran developing nukes now, they were of research done 15 years ago, and everything past that was boomer speculation being presented as fact.
Death to Israel

the Intel they got is about a program that ended 15 years ago

Death to k*rds.

Attached: 1525148473688.jpg (720x545, 38K)

do you have that one image where a drawn jew speaks how we need to protect our western values like womens rights and liberal democracy from islam?

yes... but they say it's now lol, it's 2002/2003 again

>everything past that was boomer speculation being presented as fact.
so the same way they interpolated Saddams WMD counts from decade old numbers and presented it as hard facts

Intel that Iran said never existed, intel that Iran said was destroyed. Intel that still existed in the hands of Iranian scientists until a few days ago.

I really want to enjoy these threads but its clear now that you're only islamist sympathizers and apologists and nothing more.

desu after what ive seen us intervetions cause id love to see as much of them as possilble

they just keep helping iran and making themselves look bad, while simultaneously removing liberalism wherever they come

well they formulate it as
>they have not continue to research or expand knowledge on nukes
>they have broken the agreement already in 2015
>oy vey they have wmd soon if not already
etc

>err they have continued
you got what I meant

kike

Attached: 1521042524573.png (720x536, 377K)

>indians shit in the street
>pakistan basically indian
besides user the red dots on their head makes it easier to aim

Israel instigated all these brushfire wars by pushing Palestinians into Syria by UN sanctioned expansion though. If not for the influx of illegal immigrants that flocked to Israel after WW2, that expansion never would have gained traction but everyone turned a blind fuckin eye to it because the bastards were "oppressed". GTFO.

I can see why you hate jewish people so much, you associate them with more intelligent people everytime you get btfo in a discussion. I wish I was jewish just to trigger you more.

Stay mad.

Attached: emperorlaugh.gif (480x270, 2.64M)

Attached: amerifat_get_shot_like_every_other_amerilard.gif (240x180, 1.12M)

i dont see why these type of caricatures always depict haredi jews
its very stupid and uncalled for

spreading falsehoods about how "we should protect israel becuase they fight mooslims!!!" is not a discussion.
take your dads gun and paint your bedroom ceiling red

Well, I am Jewish, and you're a dumb cunt for thinking you want to die for us

Attached: 1460401864563.jpg (831x1172, 520K)

>flag
Not surprised.

Attached: 1525149050139.jpg (720x536, 46K)

>Intel that Iran said never existed,
this was already known to not be true, so the speech changes nothing
> Intel that still existed in the hands of Iranian scientists until a few days ago.
doesnt violate the Iran deal
Netanyahu's entire argument isnt that Iranians have a nuke but that the Iranians cant be trusted, but the Iran deal was already made under that assumption hence regular inspections being part of the deal

because they're also produced by jews

Attached: le based rabbi no cohencidence.png (320x384, 170K)

>paint your bedroom ceiling red
>paint red
you know, I have never thought about this before.
But this saying is probably very old, that is from before the anglos became christians. It might actually refer to the bloting ritual, that is seasonal animal sacrifice. The thing there is that you actually do paint the walls of the barn or hov red, well that an the idols.

There are several such expression in anglo that has survived this long. I have to check this actually, it is probably that

I seriously didn't expected you to be alive.

How does the jews don't bomb you?

i meant he should blow his brains out

Attached: bye bye, anon.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

i have a feeling "jews" has a wider meaning than just a religion/culture around here

I know ofc, I just came to think of this expression or well saying which one often use. to paint something red, whit blood.

posting my favorite nasheeds from the last thread - sorry if your's didn't cut the mustard

youtube.com/watch?v=JK7FuqY7rUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u8hg0kKfZbU
youtube.com/watch?v=zAsijM9Csxo
youtube.com/watch?v=l8GDLy9K2Fk

>May 1st
>Israel still exists
Kek is dead

What's /sg/ doing for Mayday? 8 hour work day, inshallah

apr 30

i dont remember if i posted this one
youtube.com/watch?v=2TCdmy-7-Xw

gonna shitpost and play a few rounds of ck2 before i go study
i wasted way too much of the year doing nothing already

watching Ant Man, taking some painkillers and maybe playing War Thunder or GTA San Andreas

>not blasting Slavshit music and masturbating to the May Day parade while mutts furiously shitpost in passive aggressive butthurt

Attached: Iranian Bases in a nutshell.png (638x519, 536K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VbqIkqKo0QU

>taking some painkillers
biggest mistake

The Greatest ANNA

youtu.be/vkFvqwqUxws

hey does it come with sound?

how do you masturbate to a bunch of sweaty old commies eating beans lol?

not that i condone masturbation

Why is trump such a zog?

Attached: 3C930BC3-5D16-4BFE-8C89-3D8FCCB2F962.jpg (480x775, 54K)

This - flush them fools. Lay in bed and wake up, with a big cup of coffee and look forward to a brighter day

youtube.com/watch?v=dhXh-NxEqsE
disgusting what you kids do with music nowadays

>implying you're not gonna fap when McCain croaks

who is it?

Attached: 565.jpg (527x441, 102K)

>poision your organism cause too much of a pussy to take a little pain
if you are not a 60yearold i dont see any justification for it

Attached: 578A31B8-A63C-40EA-9FC1-D4CB2FB1BF62.png (3410x3530, 280K)

Hes not. Until Trump invades another country hes not.

Death to America.

pulled something bad in my back the other day, hence why im having a couch potato day as well.
it's not oxy or whatever, it's just codine type stuff

New R&U video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=QwOOvAfmLWA

Attached: 1508797808047.png (547x433, 16K)

the day will come when our silence will be more powerful than the voices you are throttling today

my point still stands
i live on a farm and had bad shit happent to me, never taken any of that bullshit
and im not a tough guy as most people so its not an excuse

Attached: 1458169399408[1].jpg (1000x1582, 428K)

You do not know what that word means.

what with all the stuff about iran haveing nukes?

>voices
>our
literally half the thread is bots and the other half is proxyfags

commie cringe

Kek, another one takes the bait.

Attached: 1510053146076.jpg (726x459, 101K)

most likely they do by now, if we're being honest

anti assad nasheed
youtube.com/watch?v=_lm8zLrVvjo

take it for what you will - definitely not commies tho - I grew up but still appreciate what happened

Attached: Original-Haymarket-Monument[1].jpg (760x1035, 81K)

for me it will always be commie cringe
but then my folks used to be well off senators and functionaries back in the monarchy days

Iran lied about canceling their nuclear program so the west would ease sanctions. NK did it in 2005 and could be doing it again in 2018. Iran deal probably wont be renewed now and sanctions will be reapplied.

summed up in picture form

Attached: secrets.png (1360x766, 523K)

Not everyone grew up in such circumstances - 'Death to all who stand in the way of obtaining the freedom of working people'

dont get me wrong
my folks were peasants and grew up in conditions that youd see as dirt poor, perseculted as kulaks during the old regime

but they were always respectable and old fashioned, which kinda made me apriori look at anything woker-related with disgust

is Bibis lecture worth watching? asking for a friend

Attached: Exclusive! Breakthrough of the terrorists' defense in Yarmouk ¦ Прорыв обороны т (1280x720, 2.47M)

good for a laugh, it's dumb boomer shit powerpoint on intel from 15 years ago they stole from a warehouse.
literally nothing

for laughs

Attached: 1525112615000.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I understand, and I basically think the same way, but I despise the ruling class. They haven't done well for us in, never (us as in, the non ruling class).

very nice

tbqh im apolitical, but i just feel a certain nostalgia for ancient regime
any politics, right wing or left wing, radical or centrist is liberal and retarded

Thank you very much!

I understand, I'm too old to be political now. I'm very nostalgic about the past, but it's a past I didn't see. I grew up very poor (I'm doing very well now), but I still hate the ruling class, that's all. ni dios ni amos. I suppose I'd be classified as a 'libertarian', but I still fancy myself an anarchist, right or wrong, sometimes it doesn't matters. It's quite difficult to explain, especially when I'm drunk lol

read the comments its not talking about Bashar

Now I just get drunk and ask /sg/ for nasheeds. Kill me. lol

Seriously tho - I think I'll kill myself soon

youtube.com/watch?v=oDk_mEE8_Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=piiUmBCCMmY

its a shit time were born into, not much to value or live for

dunno, ive seen it before listed as fsa nasheed
maybe im wrong

don't do that. you'll be set back in the afterlife

Keep calm, stay comfy, wait for instructions.
youtu.be/TS88D5mA8BY

Attached: 1525151906931.jpg (441x1241, 74K)

why kill yourself though, i always thought that if i ever got to the point of suicidal thoughts i would just say fuck it and do something crazy like cut all ties and start anew somewhere or join SAA or something

it's some kid from r9k that shot him self while streaming like just a month ago or so. it went on streaming for a while then some chick came in and found the body, I never got who it was but I don't think it was his mother

>join SAA
ahahahahahahah
not all people genuinely support saa user