Why do Mexicans get in such a tizzy about cinco de mayo...

Why do Mexicans get in such a tizzy about cinco de mayo. Don’t they realize that Americans literally don’t give a fuck about what it actually means and we just want different themes to our nights out at the bars a few times a year to make it exciting and eventful.

You could make up a holiday right here and now and as long as it has a special theme and it’s social acceptable to get drunk we’ll celebrate it.

Attached: BCCB1DD8-ED1F-40F5-83F9-D539B9D70564.jpg (954x959, 90K)

Only CHIs care about that meme holiday, sweetie.

other races don't realize that they don't really have a culture anymore. They only have what has been packaged and sold back to them as their "culture" and because they pay for it they get defensive over it. It's like if someone stole your car, even though it's a piece of shit you'd still be angry because you paid for it

>you'd still be angry because you paid for it
I'd be angry because I'd be stranded wherever I was, dumbfuck

If I’m reading that right it’s actually kind of interesting. It’s like(god forbid I use pewdiepie as an example). His content unedited is most likely shite. But since his editors are so good at what they do they package it in a format that is digestible he could probably believe his content is actually funny. Yet his success and culture is due to commercialization of the original intent of the product.

You always have your mobility scooter, fat ass

exactly, if their holidays hadn't been commercialized to fuck they wouldn't even give a shit about them

Mexicans find any excuse to get drunk.

Mexican here
I love Cinco De Mayo, cuz that was the day we kicked frances ass, fuck france. trying to make us speak that shit

You have to go back

>
>Mexican Here
>with American flag
Get out. You are either American or not. Leave.

I was born in the usa but my family is mexican

We don't care. You are either an American first or a Mexican.

I've only seen Chicanos complain about it. They complain about everything.

Where are your people going to go after you cause the collapse of California?

I an American but I got Aztec Blood in my veins ese,

typo, an American first

>Aztec
So Spanish rape baby?

Fuck off dirty lazy inferior spic

Except nobody is stealing it you faggot. Wearing a sombrero doesn't mean some mexican no longer has a sombrero wherein stealing a car means someone no longer has a car.

The Mexicans I know love celebrating cinco de mayo with Americans. It's the day the Mexicans kicked France's ass and kept both of our countries from speaking French.

pretty much, better than my last being Pierre that's for sure

extacly, fuck the French

last name, using a bummy laptop from chinatown

You deserved an easy win after getting dicked by Texas and the USA

Attached: Proposed-expansion-of-the-United-States-to-include-Yucatán-Cuba-and-northern-Mexico.jpg (484x319, 47K)

Its stealing to concept, to them by celebrating and doing that mexican shit it diminishes the value of it, they call it cultural appropriation without realizing that it only has value because it's been commercialized by other races

Imagine Mexico being a french nation, would be bizarre

Feliz Cinco de Mayo, Amigo!

Wow, look at the civic nationalist trying fruitlessly to reason with a nonwhite.
Protip: everyone already has their in-group. Stop trying to make yours a pourous club and get with the program. You're already wearing a jersey, nobody else gives a fuck whether or not you're playing.

It'd be like an upside-down Quebec

In Mexico itself, Cinco de Mayo is a joke, a minor holiday on par with Flag Day or Arbor Day. Their national independence day is September 16, and it's a much bigger deal to real Mexicans.

Somehow the Chicanos and pochos here in the US came to favor Cinco de Mayo, and then every drunken party animal (beaner, white, or black) in the Southwest decided it was a good excuse to get fucked up. It is the 3rd largest holiday for alcohol sales in Arizona.

hell fucking nooo!

Cultural Appropriation
Cultural Appropriation
Cultural Appropriation
Cultural Appropriation
Cultural Appropriation

America's plastic culture at work!

Exactly, it's like the irish claiming st patricks day in America is cultural appropriation wjen most of it is just commercialized shit that isn't even irish culture. No idea why these people live in a capitalist nation yet act surprised by capitalism?

"white" is now owned by the 3rd world, they can use it, abuse it, mock it, and take it whenever and however they please.

also the 3rd world doesn't need to pay for Western Civilization.

Kek

I'm laughing just thinking about it, fucking frogs

if "white" Europeans and "white" Americans want to license their "brand", I mean "culture," then the 3rd world will just reverse-engineer, and reverse-appropriate for their own devices.

>Don’t they realize that Americans literally don’t give a fuck about what it actually means and we just want different themes to our nights out at the bars a few times a year
Beanniggers have to get in line behind the potatoniggers.

Attached: Paddies.jpg (374x318, 83K)

We're USA now

t. Mexican

are you autistic?
no one besides 56%er chicanos care about it.