The origin of the alt right

Makes perfect sense.

Attached: dQsiS8C4TooYBj2XSC2nT9sRn2WI6AYSWYYX0gPogWs.jpg (682x768, 89K)

Not at all, what the fuck?

Attached: alt right.jpg (720x466, 45K)

Attached: altright.png (730x192, 35K)

no it doesnt.
being an alpha chad means not caring what other niggers think of you
being a jewish basedboy leads to men killing self
women stealing rights from men leads to male suicide
women stealing and denying mens biological desire to protect is what causes men to suicide

eat my ass burger
sage

I don't even know three quarters of the faces on this image, so if you'd like to strawman and say "dicky spencer" then you'll be wasting your time, the text is only what matters on this image.

Attached: altright vs altlight.jpg (1009x640, 135K)

Attached: alt right full explanation.png (1288x556, 76K)

>Incels are the same as the alt-right now.

You just made a fringe movement into the largest movement in human history.

i like this pic, an image is really worth a thousand words

Bailiff!

REMOVE THIS MANS PENIS!

Attached: Lord Fembottom the 3rd.jpg (275x298, 18K)

The thing that made me start to accept that I'm extremely far right was the legalization of gay marriage. It was spitting towards God and I began my journey.

Whites are 200,000,000 strong in this country and can't handle low IQ minorities. SAD.

I'm not the biggest fan these days, but when it happened, HOW it happened was more redpilling to me. The courts deciding without any kind of vote? "Well fuck, let's expand some rights to animals or trannies."

And now we have trans athletes and I just don't even care anymore. Fuck the lgbtq anything.

best definition ever

I look like this. I have roasties trying to initiate foursomes with me on the street.
I could be skull fucking your mother in 700 different ways if I wanted too. Enjoy the mental visual. Cuck.

Attached: JgooN1s.png (640x353, 154K)

but the holocaust didnt happen

Why on earth would this stupid picture catch on for meme background?
I have yet to see it actually present something clever or funny.

Attached: 1_20.png (750x725, 715K)

>Pic related if you believe in toxic masculinity

Attached: Recommended_Course_of_Action.gif (300x400, 648K)

The nigger jew will rise again

Attached: squid.jpg (600x602, 46K)

The only white pill that I have is that most of the degeneracy is legislated by the state without the permission of the people. Most of the shit like abortion, gay marriage, and our immigration policies would have never happened with people voting. That means that there are many redeemable left people in this country and not all may be lost.

Men were fine in their masculinity until feminism tried to deconstruct it into irrelavence, and proceeded to try and shame it into nu-maleness. Its funny how women like to tell men what masculinity is, and screech their cuntd of when men try and describe femininity. And when men try and defend masculinity, women immediately insult them by calling them wimpy cucks and faggots. Fucking pottery.

Attached: 1510682590165.jpg (1000x500, 116K)

>Calls himself the anti-christ on cambodian basket weaving forum

I believe you.

Yeah as a Californian who voted Yes on Prop 8 and told liberal faggots to their faces I did it for the lulz only to watch the courts strike it down

I realized awhile ago the courts are a broken power

Low quality exposition. The whole point of a new (alternative) right was to simply delineate itself from mere conservatism and at the same time differentiate itself from past (failed) projects that are nothing but dead weight.

Neo nazi, white supremacist etc. are nothing but slurs used by the jleft to intimidate normal people from having any ethnic solidarity or respect for themselves writ large.

I’m glad I grew up with a dad who taught me from a very early age to focus on getting rich and fuck everything else

The ridiculous distractions humans will dream up are endless while they continue to suffer over a lack of money

The fuck is toxic masculinity anyways? Bro'ing it up?

Isn't "toxic masculinity" the SJW buzzword for having a healthy male psyche?

Attached: 1522886232643.png (756x573, 322K)

Define toxic masculinity

I could drop you some white pills user. Most of them are tech and science related.
>Artificial Wombs / sex bots will be a male sexual revolution as powerful as the female movement.
>Gene editing and the singularity will be a new age of mankind
The low-class will spend money on making their child's skin white or living in some simulation. The upper class will be literal demigods.

I learned to stop caring what women thought of me and what I say. Once men realize that theyre better than them in every facet, the roastie will be put back into its place.

"Toxic Masculinity" is the term that feminists and queers use to describe men that have gotten too restless or into their violent nature. Gang members and such. The kind of people their worldview they have absolutely no solution for and no way to handle it without asking for the help of the evil male.

And don't you know they should be able to do everything a man can do?

>too restless or into their violent nature
Mmmmm
Define this as well. And precisely.

Essentially this:

>the left: the world is meaningless, you can be and do whatever you want! There are no sacred cows, God is dead!
>*the alt right attempts to create a world with meaning*
>the left: REEEEEEEE EVIL ALT RIGHT BIGOTS ARE TRYING TO DESTORY EQUALITY(TM) AND FREEDOM(TM)

the left LARPs are being anti religion, but they are the most religious people of all.

>Has a penis
>AND BALLS
ITS A SERIOUS THREAT.

>alt-right
>authoritarian
Into the trash it goes

Men who assert themselves and value classical masculine virtues.

This picture is highly inaccurate

Men and women have had different strategies to success throughout history, mostly due to differences in biology. While women are certainly capable of violence, they are also capable of marrying up. The fewer and worse the paths to success, the more likely anyone is to resort to one of desperation.

This appears as a "masculine" phenomenon because of nearly universal cultures of males that were disposable, took greater risks, did more physical activity. Because of a school system that reduces exercise time and then puts young men on drugs to calm them down. And so forth and so on.

Depending on the feminist this could mean anything from any male with opinions to gangs that call any kind of productive activity "white colonization." Again, simply because of the way this is framed, it shows that none of these people have any mechanism to help these young men do any differently.

It's masculinity. They just add toxic. The left has pathologized males as a whole and they're just gonna keep coming for masculinity until there is nothing left. They call it progressive for a reason, it only gets progressively worse.

Attached: 1510304775160-vg.gif (500x333, 470K)

This.

something bad is happening?
Blame Men!!!!!

The left can't meme even when they steal them.

You fucking nailed it OP. The alt-right are a bunch of faggots with masculinity issues that have to commando larp with their guns to compensate for their micro penises.

Cringe