>You punch someone in the face
>Their face hurts for 1 week
>You go to jail

>You cheat on someone
>They're hurt for life
>No repercussions

Attached: adultery.jpg (960x720, 126K)

Nah man flesh is weak

yes, making things illegal tends to stop the problem. good idea.

People who constantly talk about how their peeves should be legal or illegal do not understand legal theory, or how jurisprudence, and subject matter jurisdiction work.

>You cheat on someone
>They're hurt for life
>No repercussions

In order to justify using taxpayer funded state power to forcibly remove someones right to freedom (i.e. imprison them), we REQUIRE legal proof that a crime has actually happenend (that the defendant has actually infringed on someones right to life, liberty, or property.

In order to establish proof, you must be capable of showing an injury to person, freedom, or property,or no justification to use state power can exist.

And this is not some loophole to shield criminals, it's a shield to protect law abiding citizens from unjust legal persecution based solely on accusation, like the which trials of old.

If no evidence is required to make someone "Guilty" in the eyes of the law, then the law does not protect the innocent, only the unaccused.

Seriously think of the potential legal repercussions of any laws you would wish to pass, lest you find yourself in a quagmire of state enforced, taxpayer funded perpetual revenge against the smallest slights, even imagined ones.

Also, think of how such laws could be USED by our enemies as weapons of war.

Adultery should get the death penalty.

making things illegal punishes those who get caught doing it. when peoples lives start getting destroyed because they did it, it will make others worry about getting caught more.

Yeah that sure works doesn't it? except all those fake rape allegations where the guy is guilty until proven innocent based on nothing but the whores words.

Dumb Australian shiposts hurts my brain everyday, guess you're going to the jail now.

The roasties of 2018 have become chronically prolapsed STD hostels. Despite their steady dribble of viscous snail trails, their dangly beef curtains, even their near constant harvesting of new strains of HPV and gonorhea, Chads and Betas line up to service them, to wallow and worship in beefed out body horror. It's been said the bow-legged sluts of our era are now so rotten, their eviscerated vaginas actually "spit" every time they take a step. Sometimes with an audible queef, other times quiet, these whores jettison whatever melange of fluids are sloshing within their polygamous caverns. It's not unusual to spy spotty trails and blood tinged puddles wherever the posterior of a sexually liberated woman has rested.

Poos in Australia hurt my nostrils with their smell and ears with their disgusting accents. Can you and Pakis just nuke each other already?

Checked, and RIP my sides

>>They're hurt for life
Only if you're an oversensitive soiboi

>making things illegal punishes those who get caught doing it. when peoples lives start getting destroyed because they did it, it will make others worry about getting caught more.

Punishment is not justice. Punishment is vengence.
Justice, which deems what is illegal or not is being compensated for wrong doings done to you. That's it.

Don't marry unless you marry up, and if you're cheated on cheat back unless your relationship is at an end. May be you or your spouse just needed some temporary exceitment.

Attached: PeterDerp.jpg (857x531, 56K)

>You cheat on someone
>They're hurt for life

Bitch, please. Only pussy ass faggots are hurt for life.

Get over it.

the more they stay the same.

Attached: the more things change.png (1022x814, 1.79M)

>Yeah that sure works doesn't it? except all those fake rape allegations where the guy is guilty until proven innocent based on nothing but the whores words.

That was sort of my point, any legal system where an accusation MEANS guilt, basically destroys the civilization as the only way to actually survive, is to make accusations first.... so everyone will.

It is illegal for men while legal for women.

Men should be allowed a mistress

In most states infidelity negates alimony and negatively impacts child custody. Also stop projecting your cuck fantasys you faggot Aussie

very nice

this sounds like chateau heartiste

this is a brilliant painting. What is it called?

Should depend on
>Being married or seen as married by law
>Joint taxes and child support were filed
>The length of the fling

If you've been married for over a year, filed joint taxes or child support while cheating for over 3 months, I can say the financial angle will suffice to convince a judge or jury. Adultery is in some ways punishable already.

This wouldn't fly because people could argue that it's a law against women and polygamists.

Only because you are weak

this but unironically

Many not most or all. In many states without pics or video of her cheating, if she denies it, she wins.

brainlet
IT's not the government's job to be your parents and you should not want it to be.
We used to have things like Christianity and white communities to keep each other in line, but now we don't and you see what we've got.

>In many states without pics or video of her cheating, if she denies it, she wins.
>Thailand knows better
The definition of adultery is defined by the strongest defense. So if a lawyer has pictures of them hanging out all the time, it can be implied they were dating. Privater investigators exist for this reason. As of 2017, In 21 states, you can be fined, jailed for it. In other states, it can be used as grounds for divorce and denial of child support.

fuck no. women, despite having higher rates of cheating would almost never be prosecuted whereas men would be brutalised. the pussy-pass is real. these kinds of laws would practically only be used against men.

We should be colonizing space.
Here we are though.

Attached: demri.jpg (720x519, 69K)

you wanna maybe get laid just once, before getting to decide what's legal or not, skipper?

Divorce courts should favour the virtuous as opposed to the adulterous.

I don't think you require a subpoena or permission to obtain your legal spouse's phone records, text messages, or emails. You're given that privilege because if your husband or wife accumulates a debt, it legally becomes your debt too. And if your husband or wife is arrested, you're expected to be able to work uninhibited to help build their case.
If he or she is having an affair, then there should be enough evidence to prove it.

It's called fraud you dumb fuck. And if you don't think cheating has negative repercussions on society you're retarded.

>Should cheating be illegal?
Sure make it (criminally) illegal. It's not like I didn't have 50 reasons NOT to get married already.

Bets on who started this thread;
>A roastie
>A white genocide jew
>A roastie white genocide jew

Attached: full_frontal_fupa.jpg (540x960, 121K)

No, but honor killings should be legal.

Attached: honor_killings.gif (886x407, 42K)

No, it's not because your gf took a train of the local rugby team while sleeping over her friends house that we should make it illegal, if you can't stand cheating, stick to your values and boot the slut out.

I think Franco made this illegal in Spain while he was in charge.

>Should cheating be illegal?
I would have no problems with this

Cheating shouldn't be illegal but it should be legal to kill your partner and their lover when you find them out

Yes and the punishment should be mandatory castration.

What do they smell like to you? Over where I'm at they either have no smell, smell like they haven't showered for a week and sweat profusely everyday, or they smell sour (almost like old person smell). Now the sour smelling part is strange because Chinese smell the same kind of sour fairly often as well. Is this something to do with diet?

Breakup should be mandatory before fucking someone else.
The damage, pain and destruction of the trust one has in others and himself done by cheaters can be dampened, but never fixed.

At least a -dump before fuck- rule should be taken in place.

I think if you contract an STD and give it to your partner yeah. You should have to face some sort of charges for that.

Why would I be hurt for life because someone cheated on me? Toughen up and find another bird to root mate.

No. We need less laws not more. Imagargry victims can fuck off
>mah feelings
Don’t count as a victim, two people consented to sex, sucks for the cuck but hardly a crime.

isn't illegal back in the sandlands? maybe you should go live there, unless you don't like being blown to pieces on the daily basis

you don't know what love is you insensitive automaton

back in, what, 70-80 years ago? only mudslimes do honor killings these days, and niggers kill and eat each other on routine so I don't know if this counts

it is.

Attached: 452352345123.jpg (479x485, 57K)

No power hungry, hurt female, no.

Attached: 1A798E33-8F04-4E5F-AF2F-5594525568D2.jpg (1000x734, 168K)

Golden Dawn will rule you all.

Attached: 1525130214785.jpg (800x450, 51K)

Adultery has historically been a crime since Roman times and was only legalised some years ago.

>They're hurt for life
kek
toughen up, faggot

Attached: han.jpg (323x323, 72K)

I just realised jews break all commandments constantly

>Adultery has historically been a crime since Roman times
Clearly it was much earlier. All holy books, philosophy treaties, political pieces designate adultery as a society slaying mechanism. Maybe thats why jews push for people to be unfaithful and have many partners.

>You cheat on someone
>They're hurt for life
Fucken grow up, an affair can save a marriage.
Ever see that movie with Tom Cruise where he gets blackmailed to do corporate crimes for the mob after some bimbo blows him on a beach during a business trip?
Total comedy in France, people don't give a shit. Your wife might get mad, but she can hold that over you forever, it's not worth breaking up a family.
>hurt for life
holy shit, you have no idea what pain is.

this

In Ancient Greece you could legally kill your wifes lover.

cheating should be allowed for men, so that women have no power over them.

It used to be penalized with prison.

this is how you stop thots the old raped in the field/raped in the town rule