Somebody please convince me to not just start killing niggers right now. I'm this fucking close to it

Somebody please convince me to not just start killing niggers right now. I'm this fucking close to it

Attached: 1518670519931.jpg (500x500, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLHain6KmZF6Z35FG7DS_cFA&t=122s&v=fmO-ziHU_D8
m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLHain6KmZF6Z35FG7DS_cFA&t=185s&v=qmlYe2KS0-Y
m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLHain6KmZF6Z35FG7DS_cFA&v=iNUD1EEY7bk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vLUh43NaILM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've got nothing.

That would be a violation of the 14th amendment.

You know after seeing all the degenerate behavior coming from that race. I say you’re own person I’m not going to hold against you and I’m not going to support it.

how

kek

hello fbi
we good boys

Most white people are at that point, but know it's not polite.

We're the master race for a reason. Pity the browns until they strike the first blow. Don't worry, they will soon.

Attached: 1524961709538.jpg (633x480, 90K)

because I have known good black men in my life and shitty white people.

also, you will contribute to people hating us because you're a fuck up and can't be a decent person or move.

Attached: 1521832672155.gif (476x479, 2.63M)

Jow Forums is a board of peace

fucking useless mods gonna keep a thread up threatening violence while they delete my blacked bbc threads
fucking retards

user, if you're going to snap, look up the address of some of these fucking libtard "news" outlets first. They are the ones who need to develop a healthy fear of spreading their endless antiwhite bullshit.

Don't know if you realize, but murder is illegal. Self defense is legal though.

on your bike.

Attached: 23432456346.png (658x662, 59K)

because the mentally retarded cannot fire a gun

Don't do it mate, it's morally wrong, whomever it is.
If we go aping around killing people for no reason then we're as bad as they are.
Be the light of the world user.

Attached: 23458f08cbfc88dc2d04f67ced6438e6--jesus-christ-images-jésus-christ.jpg (505x677, 56K)

board of peace. dindu nuffin. etc. etc.

/b/

that is one gay looking s.o.b.

Due process. Every person within US jurisdiction has a constitutionally guaranteed right to a fair trial. Then if they are found guilty by a jury of their peers, they may be summarily executed.

just murder homeless blacks in winter. The cops don't really care and assume that they another bum did it. Just remember to wear gloves and discard clothing used a couple miles away or even better burn it.

>Be the light of the world user.
Oh, so Satan?

No thanks, Satan. Browns are tainted with evil.

Attached: 1524967839134.png (1012x1088, 553K)

start with homeless niggers so you gain confidence
then start going for nigger families and white whores with mutt babies

Attached: Jared.jpg (360x235, 145K)

YOU'RE GONNA GET GUNS BANNED

the rest of us will catch shit for it

How about thinking about it for 1 second and explaining how it would help your cause in any way.

Don’t do it user, you are gonna get us all in trouble ;(

Attached: 2573ECF7-EF44-48A8-882B-ADCA87CA5D82.jpg (640x389, 163K)

Don't start killing niggers because it will get tied back to Jow Forums and it will disrupt our happy place.

Kek

Don't do it dude, even if they piss you off, you don't want to spend the rest of your life in prison or death. Play Fortnite or MagicTG, keep your mind on something else.

just don't use guns and I won't care

>killing them

they do that enough already, be more creative.

>delay the war goy

because you’ll kill innocent people.

Because if you do it with guns then you dig us further down a hole that's deep enough as it is.

Use a knife like a responsible person

Don’t do it retard Kanye has them joining the GOP don’t fuck it up

Attached: 7908B221-F4E1-4CFC-9DA2-C8ACFF1358D2.jpg (2048x1746, 712K)

It's not the time for behavior like that. We must mobilize to SPREAD THE WORD. We need to awaken our brothers *before* we reclaim our territories.

Attached: 1519195626873.gif (600x338, 588K)

>choosing niggers

Attached: smhtbqh.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

Include me in the screencap boiiiiis

Attached: 991C5771-80B7-455B-8F0D-319966AC7091.jpg (566x670, 69K)

Is there a video game or something where you can kill nothing but nogs and (((them))) to help OP blow off his steam?

Do it

Attached: download (6).jpg (242x208, 3K)

*crossbow
use a crossbow OP you'll be the first

for crying out loud.

Find a woman that loves you, have loving kids, live a life with them until you're old and happy. Then see if you want niggs dead...sequence, OP.

do it faggot, every time one of you faggots goes on a murder spree, the left grows stronger

Consider what you want in life.

Consider your highest desires.

Now discard everything that would stand in the way, or even slow you down.

You can achieve greatness for yourself.

Random killers are garbage.

If you absolutely won't do what is necessary to have some sort of positive life, start your murder spree with yourself.

Barring that, at least consider what I'd most wrong in this world, and go after the highest person in power you can possible gain access to.
Don't use a semi-auto rifle.
Maybe a medium caliber bolt action, shotgun, handgun, or preferable a blade or something more rudimentary.

But please, go with the first part and make something of your life.
White guys get enough shit for dumbfucks doing mindless/pointless rage killings.

Nah the Iceman already did one in like that.

fuck off with that bullshit.

Attached: civicnationalism.jpg (320x293, 36K)

Not meming but a nigress saved my dog from running away today she was even on her phone, I was walking downstairs and lost the leash cause I was taking trash out. Yelled at her to grab her cause my dog goes to people for food.

What would you ACTUALLY accomplish?

Do you want to help out your race? Live long and well while dropping little redpills on friends/family/coworkers/ect in hopes that some of them will figure it out and have an impact on the future.

Or

>hurr gonna blast some niggers
Okay, just go straight to race-war-now and be written off as just ANOTHER crazy guy with a gun. Thanks for helping push gun control dick, giving the left another boogyman to hold up.

Which one of these would honestly have the best impact for you?

Resident Evil 5

Attached: C60DC409-8B09-404E-A8E3-34B8395F0172.jpg (500x250, 85K)

He’ll “convert to Islam” first

You'll just hurt the cause by doing so.

user, this is a simple and peaceful Mongolian throat singing site.

>"Today, a white supremist.."
>"Another shooting from the alt-right.."
>"... Alt-right terrorists shot up...
>"..a self proclaim "white supremist"
>"...alt-right"
>"...Jow Forums"

No, fuck off. I can already hear the media bitching.

Luckily enough niggers, muslims, and leftists murder eachother and innocent people every day that us "faggots" could set off a dirty bomb and it still wouldn't be enough to stop the growing trend of hatred against you irredeemable cucks.

kek

Attached: Truth.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Take it up with the founding fathers.

Hold off. Instead, go places where niggers work like McDonald's or Best Buy. Hang around for a while. As soon as you see a nigger do something they shouldn't do, and they will, get video of it and send it to corporate.

Our war against niggers should include a strong economic component, which includes getting niggers fired from their jobs.

Attached: Black Best Buy Employee.png (520x305, 146K)

There's nothing wrong with shooting black niggers just don't get caught.

There is a valid point here, most spurg outs are stupidly low value, if anything or work against us, so no sense being violent. But by all means find good targets to fuck with, let the left eat its own shit.

Machete?

Christ is the light of the world, Satan is murdering people because you hate their race.
If you love your people, live to their glory, not to their horror.

When, where, how? Don't be a nigger, tell us, so we know it's you. Screen cap me. Use something besides an AR-15 please. I prefer a SKS, but that's your choice. Don't an hero either. That's a pussy way out. If you really want to do well, get a 338 caliber rifle. Become a sniper. Be smart, and use some cover. If you found a place perfect enough, you might could shoot niggers all day and never get caught. Also if the FBI is present, fuck off, I'm just shit posting.

Attached: 1525120464361.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Because all you would do is make white advocates look bad and make it more likely we lose the 2nd amendment.

It is not time for violence. If we ever do reach that time, you should go after the powerful people who brought us this society and not some random spic or nigger on the street. Treat the disease and not the symptom.

Cain and his descendants were marked by God for their violence

Just kill homeless blacks or blacks that are driving at 3am at night

Easy. You want to do a mass shooting, you need to lug twenty long guns around. I get tired just thinking about that.

it will only make you look worse, deal with it politically... imagine if hitler just went on a
jewish shooting spree? he would have gotten no where

Go to school and become an abortion doctor instead. You'll get a higher score.

so much magafag trash on Jow Forums now

Attached: 1524501779014.png (1186x958, 599K)

user, don’t let your thoughts control you. You’re not your mind, and you’re not the ego created by your mind to protect itself from presence.
Do something with me right now: stare at whatever is close to you, don’t think about anything, don’t try to interpret what you’re seeing. You will feel all your hatred towards niggers go away, not only that but you will feel different, that’s who you really are. Stop identifying yourself with bullshit thoughts, stay present and live forever. Your mind only creates suffering

Attached: C1917FCB-C979-48B9-9ED0-E15706CC38F2.gif (567x585, 47K)

Kek

>start killing niggers
>get shot by cop or nigger
>one less white child you could have raised

Indiscriminate killing is always counterproductive, in addition to clearly being immoral.

I don't condone it and would like to say in a completely unrelated vein of conversation that you should absolutely make sure you never hurt any whites - just in general, of course

Attached: Glow in the dark CIA nigger.png (480x466, 139K)

>founding fathers
they never envisioned nigger citizens let alone niggers destroying the country. i once swore an oath to defend the constitution. but it was all for naught. everyday we have to sit back and watch as the country is destroyed by degenerates. they dont give a fuck about you. they dont give a fuck about america. they dont give a fuck about the next generation. individualism was a mistake.

Attached: itstime.gif (360x250, 984K)

World would be better without Snoop Dog and his gang

Far cry 2, theres a mix of nogs and whites but its funny watching them help each other after being legged.

>m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLHain6KmZF6Z35FG7DS_cFA&t=122s&v=fmO-ziHU_D8
>m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLHain6KmZF6Z35FG7DS_cFA&t=185s&v=qmlYe2KS0-Y
>m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLHain6KmZF6Z35FG7DS_cFA&v=iNUD1EEY7bk

Be more creative. Join your neighborhood watch. Keep an eye out for niggers. If you see one, call 911 and report suspicious behavior. Hang around for the police to show up. Most likely the nigger has a warrant out for his arrest, so he will run, and the police might shoot him. You can play this game over and over again.

Attached: Zimmerman Smile.png (314x375, 164K)

Those who murder innocent people will bear the same mark

it will hurt our cause you sperg

killing animals is bad
unless it is for food

would you eat a nigger?

based Zimzam post

post your guns op or this is a larp thread

So? fuck the GOP, I still see blacks and Mexicans killing whites and segregating themselves in the US. GOP isnt doing jackshit to stop this.

This. Nonwhites are just acting according to their nature so you can't really blame them, but the big shot treacherous Whites should be held accountable.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vLUh43NaILM

The 14th amendment pertains to persons, we're talking about animals and property here.

you should make a pilgrimage over to /gif/ and derail all their blacked threads with nigger hate webms.
it'll make you feel better bud.

Attached: 1525016273418.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Just become a abortion doctor OP

kek

>OP

Attached: Haha+where+do+you+live+friend+totally+not+the+fbi+_cb9e857beae735974297e4bc8d871bc4[1].jpg (225x225, 7K)

You're either from an alphabet agency trying to push someone over the edge or you're from leftypol trying to discredit this place.
Sage

You wont do anything but provide the left with a martyr
And you will kill innocent people that while retarded and en masse are dragging everyone down, dont really deserve to be gunned down randomly in the street

also this
funny how the people that snap never go after anyone of value, just their peers

They didn't have to envision it.

And vigilantism is degenerate.