Why can't we all just move somewhere and start our ethnostate?

why can't we all just move somewhere and start our ethnostate?

Attached: 1525149377519.png (697x502, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Walker_(filibuster)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klyuchevskaya_Sopka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that was just to russian citizens

you could in your country but you dont have the money

you could move to peru brazil or some other destabilized country and rule some cartel type of operation and inch by inch consolidate your power in an area

but lets be real, you wont do it
you are pussies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Walker_(filibuster)

Attached: 320px-WilliamWalker.jpg (320x401, 24K)

There's probably a reason it's free (likely nothing but rocks and trees/no road access)

Israel is a fucking desert

I'll take living with niggers and fags any day over living in that shithole Russia

wow, siberia looks like that. Looks less cold and shitty than here

>you don't want to rule over inferior, shitty people? heh, pussies

Far-east Russia is like a magical land of fairies and dragons. Just look up en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klyuchevskaya_Sopka
I wish I could live in Sakhalin or Kamchatka Krai someday.

jews

>Siberia
Siberia does NOT look like that. I actually considered applying for this program back when I was NEET and desperate, but it was too much work and I wouldn't have survived even the first winter with no money for supplies for even a basic camp, let alone money to build a house and farm/hunt.

Ethnostates are stupid, and you listen to too many e-celebs. Just take rights away from minorities and boom, USA is an ethnostate again regardless of the population statistics.

Checked and R A R E. Snatched.

Reclaiming south africa is something ive always wanted to do

You would be inbred within a few generations.

Why? Are you African?

Why don’t you stop being a fag and fight for the land your ancestors fought for?

>lives in America where land is plentiful and cheap
>laws are the best in the world and you could literally start your ethnostate tomorrow if you wanted to
>dreams about moving to Russia

Attached: 1520782769426.jpg (600x600, 57K)

>you could literally start your ethnostate tomorrow if you wanted to
not true, this has been tried. They are labelled "cults" and stormed by the feds

That's what America was supposed to be. Did my ancestors kill all those injuns for nothing?

>this one time this one thing happened in Waco
Not an argument.

There are hundreds of "cults" all over America.

Attached: 1523008987816.png (644x500, 66K)

>swedish
>being a cuck
Imagine my shock...

Did you see that newsie Documentary about a sect of religious hippies that took over a town in Oregon in 1983? They did everything above-board and still got harangued by federalies.

Too fucking cold though.

lel all that happened was that this one guy got deported.

Go buy some land and start your ethnostate, you'll be fine.

WUR DUR what is Orania??????

>Please be patient I have autism.png

200 white men can pull it easy CIA nigga

sven got it.
you could do any of this at any time in a relatively cheap way in the US. just stay away from fucking kids, sell illegal weapons and pay your taxes. that's it.

Yeah but nobody here's ever gonna coordinate that shit.

Because none of you are willing to actually homestead in a place like Alaska. If I had 10-20 like minded people move to my town, we could be running the local government within a year.

We need more people like you my man, we really fuckin do. If I was in America, I would.

Yes don't fight for the land your ancestors died to protect, just give it up for less land with shit weather and when they come you can flee to even colder land!

Siberia is comfy

No it's fucking not Mario, it's freezing and barren.