This triggers the Drumpfie

This triggers the Drumpfie.

Attached: michelle-wolf-pol-jc-180430_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r05XDOFUsQw
youtu.be/Nzbq9sLE1Dg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Wolf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually, this just makes everyone ill.
This woman is in her early 30s lol

Attached: 1516591901512.jpg (640x795, 27K)

Who?

Well no shit. It's ugly as hell.

Attached: 1519335951399.jpg (956x768, 431K)

That bitch's voice triggers me. It's like nails on a chalkboard

>this much fucking damage control

nigger I don't care what the fuck she said, I don't want to listen to her bullshit, and it's not beautiful or important in any fucking way.

She looks like carrot top and Kathy Griffin had a trainwreck inside of a tanning bed

lol she looks like Fran Drescher made a baby with a garbage can.

ksy shill

ARE YOU A BOY OR A GIRL?

Attached: C79E93AF-1299-4213-8A57-7010391B9F79.jpg (1252x1252, 125K)

In this thread, missing the point.

>32

Attached: 1446845760428.gif (245x138, 418K)

its like debbie wasserman shulz raped the hot redhead from Easy A and i think a spiderman movie, and it came out mostly debbie :(

She attacked Ds nicely :

. I know there’s a lot of people that want me to talk about Russia and Putin and collusion, but I’m not going to do that because there’s also a lot of liberal media here and I’ve never really wanted to know what any of you look like when you orgasm.

It is kind of crazy that the Trump campaign was in contact with Russia when the Hillary campaign wasn’t even in contact with Michigan. It’s a direct flight; it’s so close.

Calling a Nazi a white nationalist is like calling a pedophile a kid friend, or Harvey Weinstein a ladies’ man — which isn’t really fair, he also likes plants.

Mike Pence is very anti-choice. He thinks abortion is murder, which, first of all, don’t knock it till you try it. And when you do try it, really knock it. You know, you’ve got to get that baby out of there.

Things are changing; men are being held accountable. Al Franken was ousted, that one really hurt liberals. I believe it was the great Ted Kennedy who said, “Wow, that’s crazy, I murdered a woman.”Chappaquiddick, in theaters now.

Democrats are harder to make fun of because you guys don’t do anything. People think you might flip the House and Senate this November, but you guys always find a way to mess it up. You’re somehow going to lose by 12 points to a guy named Jeff Pedophile Nazi Doctor. Oh, he’s a doctor?

We’ve got our friends at CNN here. Welcome, guys, it’s great to have you. You guys love breaking news, and you did it, you broke it. The most useful information on CNN is when Anthony Bourdain tells me where to eat noodles.

Rachel Maddow. We cannot forget about Rachel Maddow. She’s the Peter Pan of MSNBC, but instead of never going up, she never gets to the point. Watching Rachel Maddow is like going to Target — you went in for milk but left with shampoo, candles, and the entire history of the Byzantine Empire. I didn’t need this.

You guys are obsessed with Trump. Did you used to date him? Because you pretend like you hate him, but I think you love him. I think what no one in this room wants to admit is that Trump has helped all of you. He couldn’t sell steaks or vodka or water or college or ties or Eric, but he has helped you. He’s helped you sell your papers and your books and your TV. You helped create this monster, and now you’re profiting off of him.

Attached: abdis.png (666x550, 971K)

The Jews aren't sending us their best

Attached: 1523050069045.jpg (294x301, 15K)

How can one OP be so based?

She's a qt

i'd swear she was near 40.. yuck

Genuinely don't care what she said. What's absolutely astounding though is that shes only 32

Attached: Db7K_jkUwAAMBKX.jpg (998x598, 106K)

The first time I saw this woman I thought she was very attractive.
Every time I see her again she looks uglier. Like a reverse Abe Lincoln

Was her set actually good and right wingers are crying victim like a bunch of bitches, or was she actually unfunny like every other woman comedian?

She looks like young Carrot Top.

Kills my boner at any rate.

Gummy smiles are disgusting and should be removed from the gene pool.

This rancid cunt looks like she is 50.

t. boomer

There is literally 0 reason she should be in entertainment.

Attached: wolf.png (1409x283, 45K)

Its a man.

I can't believe this isn't a 40 year old man.

Attached: i_heart_huck.jpg (847x395, 32K)

She's a gummy bitch with chiclet teeth. She needs lip balm on her gums.

This came up when I jewgled "jewish gums" so...
Someone post the jew sisters with the gummy smiles please!

Attached: bj.jpg (400x497, 51K)

Pretty sure that triggers anyone.

I mean. It's kind of hideous and epically bad it's job. Am I supposed to have some kind of Ramen fetish?

>triggers
head for safe space nao

Attached: 1525150522780.png (956x768, 1.7M)

Dragon Energy? BAHAHAHAHA THIS IS WHY YOU LOSE. You adopt terms that your opponents use first because you're too retarded to come up with anything original or good.

Honestly, I haven't seen someone bomb a set this hard since Kramer called those niggers, niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=r05XDOFUsQw

I mean she threw down an abortion joke at a normie press convention then started dissing fat chicks while doing the feminist virtue signal shuffle. That was a train wreck although I guess it succeeded in getting her the attention she was desperate for; but considering she could have accomplished the same thing by taking a shit on stage, I can say I'm impressed.

Attached: Kramer Here's To Feeling Good All the Time.webm (490x386, 1.79M)

>pic of steve after hormone treatments
yeah just trigger yourself
>drunpfie
seriously stupid kid shit
you just make yourself look bad, faggot

I am going to contribute to the thread, and give an honest opinion. First, most of us can agree she began with a decent introduction, but she could not keep momentum after her initial jokes and banter. Frankly, the ordeal became awkward about a little less than half way through her performance. There are too many occurrences where the audience does not laugh at her jokes, which is a fucking atrocious situation for any comedian. To top it off, she becomes fully aware of her failure to encite laughter and acts unnatural. As a comedian, I understand how it feels to fuck up to that extent—happened to me during one of my first gigs—she forgot the golden rule, unfortunately. Whenever the crowd is unamused by a comedian antics, he or she needs to wrap up the performance and get off the stage, or the entertainer will cause more damage than what already transpired.

Any pictures of her with the jewfro straightened and without massive sundamage?

>shes only 32
Bullshit, shes at least in her early 40s if not halfway to 50

>triggers
what is behind the roastie?
relevant much?
>head for safe space nao

That was the silver lining of that train wreck. Dems feel they have the monopoly of 'comedy', and feel that they can't be targeted with the harshest jokes, that they are so holy and pure they can't be criticized.

it's the new york jew voice

>that is early 30's

Jesus christ, the wall sure slugged her with a closed fist.

didnt watch lol

my mom just turned 50 and this bitch looks worse than her

Hug her for me.

She. Is. Exactly. What. America. Needs. Right. Now.

40 or 50s....

I'm a better comedian

What do you call a blackhole that can't stop sucking that nobody watches?
>Don Lemon

No her set sucked dick

was not even funny

also was super resistance-y

...basedboy...
checked.

>BAHAHAHAHA THIS IS WHY YOU LOSE

Way to sperg out, faggot.

fucking basedboi

So every "attack" on Democrats contained attacks on Trump & the Republicans. Way to go.

I got more...

This is some dinner...we have CNN, the NY Times, MSNBC, and NPR here. I haven't seen this many Jewish people in place since the Holocaust....

onions
boi

basedyyyyyyy

Autism is just the next stage of evolution

She was funny, there are just a ton of shitty right wing snowflakes here that can't handle the banter

Honestly I would give her some dick.

I'm more offended that she considers herself a comedian. She has to be the least funny burn victim I've ever seen

>"lab were she experimented on rats"
That explains everything, she's a serial killer, not a joke killer

I thought this bitch was actually pretty funny and genuinely think they should send that unfunny nigger behind the desk back to Africa and make her the main daily show goon. At least it would have some fucking *jokes*.

I have more...

I heard a rumor that John Podesta likes his pizza like he likes his girls...

...just out of the oven and minutes old

And her voice is that high pitched bitchy whiny nasally voice that you want to stick your cock in to make it stop.

Gross but apt.

that thing is not a woman

>if the white house was my pussy Trump would never have been elected

Attached: wolf.png (638x359, 215K)

underrated.

Attached: 1522978325120.jpg (775x837, 49K)

>NYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYANYA
truly a comic genius

It's a kike, I assume.

I actually thought some of her jokes were funny. But she’d be brilliant if her entire shtick wasn’t greeted toward pandering to Dems because it’s the socially acceptable thing to do if you want to sit with the cool kids.

In short, she’s dumb. So much potential.

>that abortion joke
How do we turn the clock back? Abortion used to be considered a necessary tragedy and is now a casual reprieve of responsibility that can joked about.

Attached: 1516765885970.jpg (900x1495, 244K)

youtu.be/Nzbq9sLE1Dg

oregano, full crop rotation

Attached: 13487365423.jpg (1361x1193, 120K)

Damn, why is Britanny Venti so fucking ugly le 52% ogre?

Attached: CVE0WKmWEAAO6g6.jpg large.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

Specific and accurate

>grown-up annie
when your ginger-jewfro Is the reason for success

> How do we turn the clock back?
We may be too too far down.

Attached: pp.png (1354x6745, 2.27M)

Michelle is the true embodiment of the leftist ideologies. The left does not want/tolerate political incorrectness except only when it serves their purposes. Because OP lacks skills to think critically, they virtue signal and fail to recognize how this lady and defense of her, is only ruining your DemonicRatic Party even more. Please keep doing it, you know why you are losing? Because you are a loser!

Attached: Trump is not their pres.jpg (700x726, 91K)

lol. The joke about the Southwest airplane and comparing it and the person that died to the administration was humor for retarded common core victims with no soul. Right up the demonicRats alley.

Attached: lib logic.jpg (1024x638, 85K)

Is it weird that I think hate-fucking this woman would be enjoyable? I mean, if I did, I would be ashamed and never tell my friends. But I'd probably do it.

There was only one joke that was actually not subjective, and while funny, it was not well-received. It went something like:

"Hey CNN, since you like breaking news, congratulations, you broke the news! Like it doesn't work anymore"

Attached: cnn trust.jpg (2048x2032, 467K)

She looks like a peanut.

>OP used slidethread, it's super effective!

>Mr Sheffield

Only sane people that she doesnt trigger are deaf

Not sure how it triggers Trump fans...Trump did not attend to the dinner for a reason - and he just got proven right.

Great - she got up there and made some solid snarks. Even the Liberals who run that that shiteatery thought she went a bit too far, or at the very least undermined the actual point of the dinner.

Demorats and Republicans are more divided than ever, and this is not helping. It's hardening the hearts of Trump fans, and making the moderate Democrats cringe.

>mfw Wolf is 32 years old

Attached: 1523481098403.jpg (721x900, 82K)

there is no way she is 32. no way

She needs a dick in the butt.

MY dick in her butt.

Lrn2wiki dumbass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Wolf

>Dems feel they have the monopoly of 'comedy'
...bcoz they do.

lmao she looks like shes 50

>The real reason for her "pull out" joke
She is utterly disgusted at Carrot Top for being her father.

roast was fire. kek at the stone dinosaurs in the audience. let them roll over.

>Comedian makes bantz at what is traditionally a roast
>The right calls others snowflakes but gets offended
The president is a pussy

>fans...Trump did not attend to the dinner for a reason - and he just got proven right.
Also, lets be real: if he knew there were going to be jokes about him/the people around him and he cared about them and being unified, he would be there with his people. The baby couldn't handle it so he went somewhere else and made sure they(he) knew he won the election.

C O W A R D
O
W
A
R
D