I can't believe he actually did it

I can't believe he actually did it.

Attached: Trump McDonald's Korea.png (461x343, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/952749/kim-jong-un-north-korea-mcdonalds-donald-trump-usa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is just the beginning.

Attached: 1494144509179.jpg (1135x1995, 872K)

He just keeps winning

Trump is always multiple steps ahead of the deep state and their hack pals in the fake news media. Every day with this alpha POTUS is a gift.

I didn't get the day off, not a real holiday.

Attached: 1498405851467.jpg (2634x2191, 2.21M)

I just don't understand how somebody can win that much but still find other ways to simultaneously win, it just doesn't make sense. It's like I just know that Wolf bitch is gonna get diagnosed with cancer by the end of the week.

Attached: 1504853651247.jpg (1500x2000, 649K)

How come leftist ignore what trump did and say he wasn't involved at all?

Because leftists don't exist except for on TV.

You heard it hear first Jow Forums. North and South Korea will be Trump's USSR.

"Mr. Kim, tear down that 38th parallel."

He wouldn't be so brazen.
>Kim, LET'S tear down this wall.

It's not over 'til it's over. I fear the hype train because it can backlash in the event of a setback. Regardless, Trump has done something that has never been done before.

Wait is that a troll or is Mcdonalds really trying to open up a restraunt that fucking quickly in North Korea? What the fuck do they think they're going to use to pay lol

It's pretty funny how they've even tried to spin the South Korean foreign minister and president's comments about how Trump was instrumental to the talks as just stroking Trump's ego.

Yeah I love all that winning!
>Omnibus
>no wall
>caravan
>niggers still running rampant
>jews running everything
>trump sucking Israel’s cock constantly
>NO WALL
>sessions lame duck
>Mueller probe still going
>Jewdicery blocking Trump at every turn
>GOP probably going to lose everywhere in the mid terms

Yeah I love all this winning

express.co.uk/news/world/952749/kim-jong-un-north-korea-mcdonalds-donald-trump-usa

You are such a salty bitch

>gotta start mass food production somewhere.

shit takes time he can't fix it all overnight, stop being a nigger and be patient.

The talking heads youre referring to have to peddle a specific rhetoric because its their actual job.
Go off the script? Suddenly your coworkers are claiming sexual assault

nice fake news schlomo.

I think the issue is that the actual deep state is long gone, and their retarded, lethargic, false sense of security protegees weren't prepared for this situation

>open mcdonalds in pyongyang
>it is percieved to be a classy, fashionable restaurant by norks
>upper echelon norks now eating bigmacs
The potential for earnings is immense here

Checked. Peace in the far East.

We will be able to rape NK for its resources, thats how they will make a fuckton of money and develop the country really quickly