My sister saw me on Jow Forums what should I do?

I was lying in my bed, and I was looking out my window. It was one of those perfect warm dark nights. I was getting tired so I decided I would have a shit and brush my teeth, then head off to bed. So I went to the bathroom and got on the toilet, and I decided to go on Jow Forums. I left a lot of racist replies while I was on. So anyway, I flushed and brushed my teeth then went to my room. I went on my laptop for a bit to check YouTube. I was just checking on some things, not watching videos. After about 10 minutes I patted my pockets and realized I didn’t have my phone. Just then I heard my sister walk out of the bathroom that I was in. Suddenly my heart sank. It was the most surreal moment of my life. I slowly stood up totally petrified. I walked quietly over to the bathroom. Shakingly I opened up the bathroom door, and I saw my phone laying on the counter in plain view, and it was still on!! And it was still opened onto Jow Forums. My worst nightmare had just come true. But I figured maybe she wouldn’t know what replies were mine. I settled down slightly but then something else hit me. What if she went to my camera roll. Suddenly my fear got even worse. Then I realized I can see what was the last app opened up before Jow Forums. I went to my room. For 15 straight minutes I mustered up the courage to double tap and check. Finally I did, and to my utter horror, I found it was my camera roll. I knew I had been using Snapchat before and haven’t checked my pictures for awhile, so my sister must’ve looked. I had almost exclusively racist memes. I haven’t talked to my sister since. What should I do?

Attached: 9017B6BD-4F5E-4627-934E-9CC7DB409DA5.jpg (1024x768, 368K)

suck her dick

Live stream your suicide

Get her a based black man as a bf.

>what should I do?
FFS you should act like a man and not a giant fucking pussy. Sage

You either have to redpill her, then you guys can laugh at nigger memes together, or you have to kill her. Those are the only valid options

fpbp

You can always convince her to become shooter number two.

Attached: Morgan Roof post (Dylann's sister).jpg (555x1004, 66K)

She doesn’t have a dick :(

stop being a pussy, it really doesn't matter. tell some racist jokes or something, make it normal. i did a similar thing as a teenager.
>be 16
>smoking in the car with my friends
>mum rings me
>user is this empty pouch in the bin yours?
>yeah it is, why do you ask?
>you shouldn't be smoking
>yeah ok
after that i made a point of smoking in front of her and dad, it normalizes it. being caught on Jow Forums is no big deal.

Underage b&

yeah basically this

Quit being a faggot. I bet you don't even say nigger or kike in front of your sister.

Attached: m2qjd5eqixqx.jpg (470x500, 36K)

Impregnate her with a three headed baby.

>frownie face
you're disappointed that your sister doesn't have a dick?

Attached: smoky the morale dog.jpg (324x205, 13K)

I already act like a complete racist cunt in front of all my immediate relatives. What you complaining about?

Your innocence makes me have more faith in humanity. I'd not worry that your sister saw that you visited an internet forum.

This tbqh

Act like it never happened and don't leave your phone unattended around her, dumbass.

why the fuck should you care what that cunt thinks? i dont hide the fact that im alt right and on /pol and /b and do other retarded shit, just tell people to fuck off easy pz

Agreed. It’s your only way out of this mess

Is this a copypasta?

ignore, and dont say shit. Most likely everything will blow on, if your sister makes your mother talk to you about it say you were trolling alt right nazis, be a leftist onions boy for a day defend yourself. Or you just come clean stop looking at shit memes by 9gag and other shit it makes you look retarded when people find out.

What are you a child? It's hilarious anyone would be this afraid of posting here. If you are some kind of hardcore racist then why are you such a pussy anyway? Get your dumbass life in order.

kek

This is what I tell my girlfriend
“I hate all the racist stuff on here, but this is where he best memes are”

It’s also the truth

Attached: D1ADD321-270D-4C6A-ADC2-DB8D1DC5445F.jpg (447x767, 79K)

Upboated XDDD
No, but seriously, how do I unsubscribe to this blog? Send me a PM if you know how to unsubscribe.

Suck her hairy ass

You need a pass to unsubscribe

who cares

Attached: 1522303880879.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Why do you care if your sister knows that you are a racist in the first place? I'm christian and I've got to red pill my family about race realism.
This is a goos opportunity to red pill your sister so that she wont racemix.

>What should I do?

Go fuck yourself

is it possible to find a gf that's down with the racist stuff?

Attached: 1468093023231.jpg (563x721, 109K)

bump

kys yourself bucko

You have to kill her before she tells anyone.

go into her room and scream heil hitler