If you support israel against anyone, you are part of the problem

This is why:

We are looking at a new wolrd scenario.

>Norks and koreans are no longer a danger for asia, so the usa no longer needs to spend billions in keeping their navy there. They can cut the prescence in half and still mantaine the strategic locations and supremacy in the area.

And this is good for everyone cos now China can play the "i need my navy roaming in case the americans want to do some shit in here.
So, now china would have to do the same.

Now you have a big part of the world with less tension.

>Russia allready stated that they are not seeking war. They showed that attitude after not involving after the bombings in syria. So that prooved that Europe is safe and the "we need to be aware of a russian invasion" is bullshit. So cutting in half the deployed armies around europe is possible.
Again, billions that the USA wont spend in usless bullshit.

>Africa is a shit show, but a harmless one. No need to intervine in there too.

So the only problem is the mideast.
Why?

>Israel. Its already prooven that they are the ones starting shit. They are attacking everytime expecting to get USA into the mud to balance their power against israel enemies.

So...
Isreael is the only real threat to the world peace.
Iran is a peacefull country. They are not attacking neighbors, they dont have plans to conquer the world. they just want to do their shit. and to be left alone. How is Iran the bad guy in here?

Yet you have "The only democracy in the mideast" being total assholes to their neighbors, picking shit with everyone. Even attacking their allies just to keep the fight going.

Israel must go. Is the only way to achieve world peace.

If israel is out of the picture, the federation of planets is the next stage.

Attached: peace.png (977x279, 125K)

Have a kike free first.

have a U.
U me fren

Attached: fren.png (700x700, 113K)

Attached: 1507919861338.jpg (400x320, 85K)

Trust trump, he knows what he's doing, he's got much more information than Jow Forums and its happy merchant memeing.

If you don't support trump on every view he holds you are actively working to undermine him and the MAGA movement, shame be upon you and your traitorous nigger ways.

In a fight between the civilized man and the uncivilized man, always support the civilized man.

Trust. Trump.

I support Iran.

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

The U.S is going to leave isreal alone due to Bibi "jew chimp against iran" netanyahu.

>"The only democracy in the mideast"
I've never understood this. Turkey is a democracy. Turkey is in NATO. Turkey buys our goods. Turkey has shed blood beside us.

Attached: 1402258252321.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

Speaked like a true kike. Good.

1- I dont give a fuck about the MAGA movement. I just want peace in our times.
2- If you think that Israel is civilized, you dont know shit about civilization.

What the fuck is going on in there with cone-head from the middle. Nuke now plox.

If that happens, my next kid will be named Donald J.

Dont try to understand the shill argument. Is usless.

Here's a shell.
Call your mum, time to go home.

Q predicted this.

Attached: IMG_2313.jpg (474x394, 40K)

OP, go start a blog at ixquick or pinterest. Fire up a twatter. Spread redpills slowly and gently. Jow Forums only has a maximum potential of reaching a couple hundred regular viewers on any given session of your Jow Forums postings. Start up a blog or a youtube channel and spread the redpills gently.

Jow Forums reaches millions of eyes in minutes

trukey is the neareast you subhuman

As an American i fully support Palestine. Not an American in the modern slave to Israel sense, but in the more traditional "fuck these foreign overlords" sense.

if you support Israel you are a fucking kike, a traitor of Jow Forums and should go back to jewbook, redick or dumblr

Attached: Nazis on parade..jpg (1400x976, 165K)

I couldn't agree more.
Too bad congress stop representing the will of the American people

Attached: 1523820158932.png (1880x816, 1.3M)

Why do half of these women have coneheads?

Netanyahu has no credibility. Even when he tells the truth you have to check it from ten other sources. Fuck him and fuck Israel. They can fight their own wars, but even then, we need to stop their shit before they get us all killed.

Iran based

Attached: 1494587645844.jpg (581x622, 168K)

user, you're using basic logic regarding policy determined by lobbyist money. if anyone needs to go, it's AIPAC and the gorrillion other jewish special interest groups who have DC's nuts in a vise.

A mexinigger talking about what is civilization.
This is a true mexican.

is there anything worse than gringo sex tourists

Attached: iraq war.jpg (3045x8496, 2.93M)

> kikes defining how based a country is by how how nice it is to faggots
The absolute state of the Juden

Turkroaches aren't in the Middle East and they're cancer, albeit contained regional relatively harmless cancer