I fucking hate Israel. Absolute scum of the earth. World would be so much better without them

I fucking hate Israel. Absolute scum of the earth. World would be so much better without them.

Attached: 1020649611.jpg (1000x541, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

123rf.com/photo_15593585_cartoon-style-bomb.html
cleveland.com/darcy/index.ssf/2015/03/netanyahu_campaigns_on_capitol.html
google.com/search?q=04DARCY-NETANYAHU-OBAMA.jpg&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixuIb5--PaAhUPwmMKHd_1A_EQ_AUICigB&biw=1291&bih=1341
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yup

Attached: 1500176891988.jpg (1750x969, 832K)

solid posting
i would say though that bib and to a lesser extent sharon should be viewed as some of the strongest and most-clever politicians of all time, right behind hitler those fucking kikes

bibi is dumb as hell

Me too and I'm Israeli.

Attached: IMG_0343.jpg (800x800, 168K)

you can hate him but at least know your facts.
he is a decorated soldier, he has a master's degree from MIT and check his IQ test on the internet.
this guy is a fucking genius

He's a pussy and he's going to be executed for his crimes.

I'm sympathetic to their plight, but I wish they weren't so much of a liability. They have plenty of money to defend themselves. If they weren't in control of our government things would be different, but the media is also controlled by interests that are friendly to zionism, to put it politely, so the average American doesn't really have a clue. And they are expert as working both sides, so we're basically trapped. And don't get me started on the UN.

Prince Charles' might have had a point.

Attached: Prince-Charles-Jewish-Lobby-Letter.jpg (940x492, 90K)

and they dont feel a single thing about you. how does this make you feel?

I agree, we should not only pay Iran and other Muslim countries billions of dollars but let them have nukes and open our boarders for that big Muslim cock to jihad our daughters and sons. OP and I are not jewish puppets like you, we have no problem with brown cock in our kids. Are you a new puppet or you gonna hpuse a muslim?

based kike

Attached: bibi presentation.jpg (487x272, 34K)

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE! I WAS SEARCHING ON GOOGLE IMAGES AND THE SAME EXACT IMAGE WAS DUPLICATED IN A POLITICAL CARTOON FROM 2014

HERE IS THE ROYALTY FREE URL 123rf.com/photo_15593585_cartoon-style-bomb.html

HERE IS THE CARTOON FROM 2015 BUT THE PHOTO ONLY SHOWS UP IN GOOGLE IMAGES ON THE PAPER IT IS BROKEN cleveland.com/darcy/index.ssf/2015/03/netanyahu_campaigns_on_capitol.html

GOOGLE IMAGES;
google.com/search?q=04DARCY-NETANYAHU-OBAMA.jpg&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixuIb5--PaAhUPwmMKHd_1A_EQ_AUICigB&biw=1291&bih=1341

I GUESS THEY JUST KEPT THE SAME IMAGE ALL THOSE YEARS?

agreed

I like the fact that they are bloodthirsty maniacs that give zero fucks, and have probably read Starship Troopers at some point.

Attached: 1332896177985.png (1130x900, 52K)

Now, isn't the internet great?
It allows racist shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Get rekt, faggot
Get the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out.
Enjoy doing the world a the favour of your removal.
Retard
Nothing would please me more than smashing your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
I hope you die painfully
Getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets.
Gringo fucking bitch
Every breath you take is one too many. I'd kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Retarded bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.

this user agrees

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That non is a jew larper

I can only hope it isn't true

ur fucking with me
that pic cannot be real

Some kikes agree.

Attached: 1524917974801.jpg (500x375, 194K)

These are the ones that race mixed.
Poor, poor shlomos :(

Attached: 1525061489342s.jpg (250x238, 8K)

>More than "might have"

No. These kikes are very religious, following their faith.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta

Attached: 1524918509609.jpg (563x422, 112K)

>Anti-Defamation League describe them as "the farthest fringes of Judaism"
Haredi Jews are mentally ill, every Jew knows that. Israel is land of Jews. God said so!

>let me and esther go back to trading lambs with Ali across the fence
>fuck you IDF

Kind of to much real jews for a synagogue of satan US creatura?

Attached: 1524918350255.jpg (814x661, 87K)

bump

literally the entire global world order is revolving around keeping Israel there

without Israel, we might see a new era of global peace

you and your entire mutt kike slave nation will die before israel ceases to exist

>memeflag
>supporting bibi
hm really makes me think. totally not israeli flag hiding behind there.....

/Pol is a board of Peace. Take this hate rhetoric elsewhere.

Attached: 00ab77d0.png (250x250, 96K)

Finland right as always.

Attached: BINLAND.png (640x580, 64K)

WTF?? are you muslim ? Based kike anyways O_o