Is infidelity a normal biological trait of men?

>Been in de facto relationship for 5~ years
>Get treated like royalty, essentially waited on
>Have constant interest in other women
>Pursue other women successfully
>Return home to de facto as if nothing happened

I feel like everyone wins, and Im at a sort of biological normalcy. Prove me wrong.

Attached: WP_20180120_10_57_16_Pro.jpg (1632x918, 615K)

You’ll get caught soon enough and only then will you realize what you’ve done and what a fool you’ve been. Until then, enjoy!

>infidelity
means entirely different things for a man than it does for a woman.

Newsflash: Men and women are different.

Attached: IQGenderMajors.png (650x564, 97K)

It's a natural desire, but it society worse.

>Seeking absolution for your repressed guilt on an anonymous Cantonese goat herding notice board

I wouldn't expect this to seem believable to you, but if you find a trustworthy partner, there is intrinsic value in a monogamous relationship. Your own indiscretion should lead you to doubt the fidelity of your partner.

There is nothing clean in the flesh.

Attached: 4E34CE1E-9638-4FC4-9294-839441A5DCCC.jpg (615x960, 126K)

>Your own indiscretion should lead you to doubt the fidelity of your partner.
Projection.
The only thing that should lead you to doubt a woman's fidelity is her actions.

Attached: HerDiary.png (548x826, 311K)

The roasties of 2018 have become chronically prolapsed STD hostels. Despite their steady dribble of viscous snail trails, their dangly beef curtains, even their near constant harvesting of new strains of HPV and gonorhea, Chads and Betas line up to service them, to wallow and worship in beefed out body horror. It's been said the bow-legged sluts of our era are now so rotten, their eviscerated vaginas actually "spit" every time they take a step. Sometimes with an audible queef, other times quiet, these whores jettison whatever melange of fluids are sloshing within their polygamous caverns. It's not unusual to spy spotty trails and blood tinged puddles wherever the posterior of a sexually liberated woman has rested.

Attached: tumblr_m8js107j8L1qhuer1o1_1280.jpg (690x1024, 258K)

One of those actions being remaining in a relationship with someone cheating on her.

You're acting like a nigger, try acting like a man you degenerate convict...go fuck a gas huffing caveman on meth so you can forget you Ausifags never left prison

Being on said Canton herder board, my levels of guilt border on sociopathy. I don't want absolution, I want the logic behind monogamy.
What value is there in monogamy, if there are no offspring? The truth is, my only guilt is not having children already, and the longer I wait, the harder it gets.

>is being a piece of shit normal?

In a world this terrible... sure

infidelity is the ultimate form of degeneracy. if you have no loyalty to your family and so you have no loyalty to anything.

>One of those actions being remaining in a relationship with someone cheating on her.
Leading.
If she doesn't know your dick got wet elsewhere, her actions won't change.

Only a fool flaunts his indiscretions.

Attached: Patriarchy.jpg (800x1004, 197K)

Yes is it just like being a whore is also a biological trait of women
The part you're missing is when the side bitch is pregnant

Attached: FB_IMG_1524194770937.jpg (1670x1320, 145K)

Op your doing the right thing. Deep down she knows and loves it.

I don't see how this is the case, at all. A tree falling in the woods with no one to hear it fall and all that. I don't see how my "loyalty" is being challenged, considering I'm only giving these other women a small amount of energy and a few ml of my seed each time. Whereas with the de facto, I'm giving unrelenting affection, wholesome time, material goods, a life experience, and all the physical/emotional contact which is desired.

Are you disloyal to your Shepherd if you pat someone elses dog?

she already knows, and is also getting dick on the side. enjoy your cucked lifestyle.

What do you think is the logic behind monogamy?

Maybe bonding for the safety of possible children?

Because you're lying and reducing your partner to a housemaid

You are naturally hardwired for it, as you already figured.
Fulfilling natural instincts is our highest goal and cheating is just a betrayal on your own happiness

You okay there little buddy? When was the last time you got your dick wet?

From a sexual standpoint, you both become a great performer for each other. You are only competing against your previous sexual performance. A woman is truly liberated when she is having sex for procreation or pleasure with a lifelong partner because she doesn't feel like she is being graded or judged. This leads to incredible intimacy. The sex you have with the intention of pregnancy feels sooo fucking good and pure.
And from a general relationship standpoint, you have some security that you have a teammate, not just a temporary companion who may leave.

Men should aim to be true to their word.

I don't believe you are guitless and I do believe the reason you made this thread was to seek absolution, if only subconsciously.

>Am I normal?
Sadly, yes.

And what if you're condom breaks and you have another kid with these women? what if you catch feelings(it could happen) then she is fucked.

Even if this doesn't happen, it is ingrained in her to hate that stuff from pre-modern days with no birth control, just like you wouldn't want her being fucked if it lead to a kid. Imagine how scared a pre-modern women would be if her husband was going out sleeping with random women. If he leaves her, she and/or her kids could likely die.

Can you elaborate on what in this situation would make children "unsafe"?
Haven't told a lie, and de facto isn't reduced by one bit of her true self. I'm happy to be proved incorrect, but trying to force guilt on me in such a way will just not work.

Attached: 3z7h4sqs6o6z.jpg (4032x3024, 2.36M)

You really are such a materialist fuckwit.
The problem is you'll get the side chick pregnant without having the commitment, the reason this is a problem is because it fucks the kid up and then the community has to deal with that and they don't want to do that.

You get better, smarter, stronger kids who can then do the same thing.

You were comparing her to a dog like two minutes ago. It's lying because the relationship is centered around having children, if it's not then you're just two idiots fucking.
Friendly reminder that women bring their husbands here on holiday specifically so they can fuck them over in the family courts.

You are on a level of a psychopath explaining survival of the fittest.
Why would he stick to the moral of others when he's naturally made not to empathize with those 'lower beings'?

May he roam around killing, manipulating, stealing and raping as he pleases and nature, or rather the way his own belief system made him

Only of R selected men. because deep down they know they can't ensure the survival of their offspring so they have to have lots to increase the odds.

Okay, I understand where you're coming from. However, let's say children are out of the question due to medical reasons that arose from a physical accident. Then what? Are you insisting that children/progeny are the only reason men and women need to be monogamous?

do you think its ok for another man to fuck your girl if there can't be kids?

You are saying that as if women aren't turning on by the fact that their man is very desired by other men. As if she won't just see it as a stamp of approvel for his genes and survivability. As if the mere thought of it doesn't get her wet as fuck.

Men and women are different. Keys and locks.

Monogamy isn't for everyone. But if you are cheating, then you are not reaching the most intimate state that your relationship could be. I can't imagine how you could be confident that she isn't cheating, while also confident she has no idea you are cheating. Women have unmatched skill for reading people, particularly men.

>I don't want absolution, I want the logic behind monogamy
Then pay attention.

Monogamy is a creation of men, FOR men.
Women know with 100% certainty that the child they squirt out of their moneymaker is theirs (unless they're a surrogate with an implanted egg).
Monogamy is both a way for men to increase their chances of being the biological father of the offspring from a woman in whom they invest considerable resources, as well as being a logical way to entice men who are less fortunate with the ladies into being part of civilization.

A married man who fucks women who aren't his wife has ZERO chances of impregnating that wife with a child who isn't hers, that she will then proceed to invest decades of her life into teaching and providing for, under the illusion that the sprog is her child.

The flipside is that a man who impregnates his mistress has the responsibility of both providing for and teaching that bastard, without reducing the quality of life of his legal wife and their legitimate offspring.

tl:dr
A man who 'cheats' needs the resources to provide for TWO families (or more).
A woman just has to part her legs, and more often than not, lie through her teeth.

Attached: Logic.jpg (638x638, 103K)

This post gave me a boner

This is an interesting thought, although looking at the current trends and statistics... raising the white birth rate high enough to not be a minority in 30-50 years is likely impossible. Would not wanting to have children at this stage, due to a subconscious fear of them being preyed upon by mongoloid hoards as they grow up... be relevant?

Could the main issue here be the fact that I don't want to have children, even though I really want children and have all avenues (except absolute financial) open for me to reproduce?

In the end it's not worth it.

>Implying that’s not how a man acts when somthings wrong

If she wants kids and you can't deliver on that, she is gonna find someone who will. That is literally the most important factor to fertile women.

If both of you don't want kids then I admit monogamy is hard to sell.

The time and energy investment in said monogamous family.

You can reason about your own pleasure being higher in polygamy all you want, but will your relationship ever have the same kind of trust, intimicy, safety, investment that monogamous do?
What about your child, would you display your belief?

I'm not even too interested in judging you. As you figured out, we are all having flaws and the majority acts like degeberates without any kind of long term thinking.
Atleast accept your flaws of being a shitty human being or work on them, but don't rationalize yourself into being the good guy and definately don't lie to another human being - this is just selfdestructive.

Well no, but I also never said what I was doing is "okay." I simply don't understand why I believe it's natural, and comes with no consequences (assuming I make it clear to everyone else involved what is happening).
Maybe because I'm naturally incredibly hard to read, maybe I'm an excellent deceiver, who knows? What even is the "most intimate" state? Does that even exist?

my girl works a lot and only wants to fuck like once a week but i'm in school and have young 20 year olds on my dick every day it's a very difficult desiccation but ultimately your desire will get you no where, especially desires of the flesh....

you need a best friend to practice tantra with
and to be truthful will and conceal nothing
if you're making yourself someone you're not just to be in a relationship is it even worth it?

decision* wtf lol

> Lovecraftian roasties
HAHAHAHA holy shit.
Severly underrated post.

Infidelity is normal in women too, except if a woman loves you, respects you and is at least moderately intelligent, she will play nice when you're around and make sure you never find out.

What people call romantic love most often in modern times is just lust and puppy love that isnt meant to last long after conception, where actual love develops.

Like eating only tons of junkfood then feeling like youre still hungry.

You're just weak willed and there is a disparity in interest/love in your relationship.

Go study literature they said. There will be chicks.
10 years later with PhD in liberal arts, I'm throwing 5 dollar words on Czechoslovakian dog rapist forum

No, a desire for sex is but pursuing other women is an insecurity and a failure. You have no confidence and look for validation from women and are not principled enough to control your own behaviour.

You made a thread about something that has been accepted for millennia and is one of the core understandings of Christianity dude. (Desire of the flesh)/ humans naturally flawed/evil).

Jews believe that humans are naturally good, so if you are a Jew, your question makes sense in hoping that what you are doing aligns with what humans naturally do. Yes. It does. But apes also naturally throw shit. You can be like the ape and do what comes naturally through instinct or decide to not be a degenerate.

>Is infidelity a normal biological trait of men?

>Women don't cheat
>"It's up to men to keep their women in line!"

I keep rereading the post and hope it's original, laughing each time lmao.
Would I be aware if I was actually unhappy with my relationship, and just staying with it for the sake of not hurting the woman? Sometimes I think about this, and wonder if it's true... but I convince myself in the end that I am happy. If this is true, am I just searching for something I'm not getting - from other women?

Jow Forums is my psychotherapist, fully licensed BYO.

Maybe that most intimate state I'm referring to is subjective, but the best way I can describe it is you both have the ability to completely destroy each other. But you don't. And if that sounds too naive for you to believe it, then you are probably right. The difference with monogamy is you are 100% all in for each other and that feeling is the pinnacle of the human experience, second only to the birth of your first child.

Alas, I do have confidence... I drip it freely, charm and charisma too! I'm pretty sure you have to be confident to be a faux-whore. Trust me, I'm not endorsing my lifestyle, I'm trying to find philosophy and opinion on why it's happening - but thanks for your input mate.

Monogamy is a man made construct to create civilization.
What you're doing is natural but also animalistic and primitive.

My main issue with a cheating partner would be the lack of emotional investment in our relationship.
She takes her desires/impulses over my needs, therefore, I'd be out.

The worst part is accepting that your partner wasn't that invested anymore and treated you in such a way.

No, I get you, my naivety is minimal. Call me a liar, but I'm pretty sure I experience what you're describing although I could never be sure. I've never felt like I've reached the pinnacle of human experience...

>I can't imagine how you could be confident that she isn't cheating, while also confident she has no idea you are cheating
Tits or GTFO.

Men and women are NOT the same.
While men can and do become emotionally invested in a chick they're fucking, it's not a requirement.

When you blow your nose, do you think about the emotions of the Kleenex? It's needs?
Do you buy it dinner and promise undying love for all eternity?
Or do you just blow your fucking nose?

Men can have an orgasm with their hand, while watching cartoons.
Men can nut while fucking the woman of their dreams, or a $2 whore.

Men love a $2 whore because she isn't laying next to us whining about stupid chick shit while we're trying to sleep for a few brief hours before tomorrow starts.

Kleenex shouldn't talk.

Attached: MathIsHard.jpg (600x737, 66K)

Your choices are morally wrong and not becoming of a gentleman.

On the other hand, all women are whores.

Do what you will.

I get you, there are days/weeks/months where my emotional investment is at 110%, and days/weeks/months where perhaps it's half that... I don't know how anyone could maintain complete emotional investment in someone; exhausting at best.

So tou sayin women are all cheaters?

>their man is very desired by other men
>desired by other men
>other men

If you had an agreement to be exclusive, or an agreement to be honest with her, you're weak AND a scumbag for acting or saying otherwise. My two cents. Watch a side piece cash it or crash it when she wants to be number one.

kek'd
If I wanted to discuss morals, I would have entered a losing discussion. Morals are dead in this day and age, virtue and principle on the other hand may still thrive. I don't think the general population of women are whores, as they've all got their own stories and needs...

That sentiment tells me that you have no chance of a happy monogamous relationship right now. And if you got burned that badly by women, I don't blame you. Because 99% of women are as disposable as Kleenex.

But what about the honest and trustworthy women who will ride it to the end? I feel like finding and keeping one of those would change your opinion.

Our consciousness gets few informations from our subconscious only.
The truth is that nobody fully knows themselves. We can just individually observe/reflect on our behavior/thoughts and compare it to generalization based on patterns and history.
We then came up with morality as a way to treat each other in a civilized manner

It's a little more complex than that, but I hope you get the basic gestalt.
Don't ever think that you know yourself

>My main issue with a cheating partner would be the lack of emotional investment in our relationship.
>She takes her desires/impulses over my needs, therefore, I'd be out.
Once again, projecting.
Men and women cheat for far different reasons.
Men cheat because they want to nut.
Women cheat because they want to move on.
For the cheap seats: MEN AND WOMEN AREN'T THE SAME!

>The worst part is accepting that your partner wasn't that invested anymore and treated you in such a way.
This is true for both.
The symptoms aren't the same.

Attached: RealNews.jpg (720x438, 50K)

Lovely.

I'll leave you alone then.
it's amazing to see your openness to opinions and the level of selfreflections.

Enjoy life's glory

Yes, that's why I wrote 'my issue' and didn't stay objective like in the other posts

TOP KEK

Attached: E9304F5E-3753-45AE-B6D9-29838641DB35.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>de facto
get fucked cunt, fucking adulterer

I can guarantee you do not, there is a difference betweem social ease and security. You can be attractive and confident in public but derive your sense of worth from others and thus seek approval through women.

>biological normalcy

An ultra retardo con you've tricked yourself into in order to justify being an adulterous piece of shit. Stop wasting that poor woman's time and break it off with her before you end up knocking her up and ruining the life of an innocent kid.

No. You're just a cunt.

That's correct, and it's why we had marriage, fault-based divorce, alimony, etc. laws

these laws worked BOTH WAYS

but the 'progressive' movement has rapidly disenfranchised men while leaving all the good parts of marriage for the women to enjoy

so now men don't get married anymore, no matter how much women want it

>That sentiment tells me that
you have the intelligence of a whole box of Kleenex. In the waiting room of a popular abortion doctor.

You're not wife material; at best, you're a mistress who desperately wants to become a wife.

When a man cheats with a woman who isn't his wife, it isn't the wife who is getting fucked.

Attached: SexualAssault.jpg (960x638, 114K)

Not married under God, just in an automatically legal state-defined relationship. God > state, etc.
I'm taking your input on board, but I'm really not seeking approval or self-worth... I'm obviously seeking something from these other women, a type of meta-affection or something, but it's certainly not approval or anything to do with the views I have to do with my worth as a man.

I mean you could've learned the words by reading books instead of paying thousands of dollars to get a phd in lit

And probably the biggest contradiction from incels is they expect a beautiful, perfect girl to remain happy in a relationship where the guy has stopped providing. A woman seeks comfort from a man, which includes a good nest to spray her fetuses into. If you can't provide a good place for her to plop fetuses into, she biologically wants no sex from you.

This.
You're shitting on a good thing there OP.
Think Barnaby Joyce.

>Women have unmatched skill for reading people, particularly men.

lol, no they don't. women have a severe lack of empathy and at best all they can do is project.

Probably not wife material because I'm not a woman. I'm laying next to my wife of 7 years and our youngest daughter. Get rekt.

>Can you elaborate on what in this situation would make children "unsafe"?
When she finds out what you're doing and breaks up with you and shacks up with the first dickhead that makes her feel half good about herself, you're putting you're kids in danger.
You're a fuckwit, OP. As soon as you have kids, you're life isn't about you any more. Cunt.

Yeah, that's vikings for you :
If there's a hole, it's good enough

Had a fag hit on me a few days ago. I knew I was Chad among Chads.

>What value is there in monogamy, if there are no offspring?
This.

>Yes, that's why I wrote 'my issue' and didn't stay objective like in the other posts
Become a man, or get fucked like a woman.

>I'm laying next to my wife of 7 years and her youngest daughter.
FTFY, faggot.

Attached: BooHoo.jpg (777x767, 150K)

monogamy is a social structure to keep civilization going by ensuring most men have a good chance at reproduction without the need for excessive competition; it exchanges some of the genetic fitness of the society for much better genetic fitness thanks to community

civilizations that lose their monogamous social structures quickly collapse from internal conflict or external exploitation - literally what is happening to the west right now.

that is why it's important for the species as a whole to be monagamous instead of a bunch of chads fucking 3000 women each and murdering all other chads (and betas) non-stop - some smart chads figured out if they had an army of betas at their disposal they could fuck all the other chads easily, and the best way to have betas at your disposal is to let them have some of your 3000 women; you can fucking spare them and in return you get the cream of the crop and run everything

liberals, being the absolute brainlets that they are, don't even think about these things

This.

Fags will hit on anything with a dick. Standards are way lower than women and the options are less. Sorry to inform you you ugly faggot

Its the only reason i care if youre monogamous.
You are no-gamous lmao

Okay, so when I have children, I will put them and the father/mother requirement before my unexplained need to bed other women. Gotcha, thanks.

But women like men desired by other men. Or at least they do in Serbia.

This is why you stick to post menopausal widows. For the side bitch

This is actually a very good point, albeit typed quite crudely.

Well the only other option than seeking validation through sex with women would be a lack of virtue or an inability to control yourself. Im inclined to believe an inability to control urges is rare and cases of that are really just different priorities a person doesn't want to admit as so.

Most guys i know who cheat fit into that category, i assumed as you are on Jow Forums you would have better virtues. As such it would likely just leave a socially derived sense of self worth.

>pol
>men of high virtues

Are we on the same board? No seriously, I'm in control.. I think. I only engage in acts of arguable infidelity at times - it's not constant - I would describe it as when your body is lacking a nutrient... and so you begin to crave certain things.