This swimsuit model is in a coma on life support after her friend crashed their BMW while driving to Coachella

This swimsuit model is in a coma on life support after her friend crashed their BMW while driving to Coachella.
>Manuela Cerciello-Rahbari, 16 years old, is in a coma with serious spinal and brain injuries.
>Doctors are unsure whether the aspiring model will ever walk or talk again.

Does it make sense to keep her alive if she'll be a vegetable?
Would it be better for society if her organs are given to people who might actually contribute something?

Attached: manuela_cerciello-rahbari_01.jpg (820x960, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5615747/Aspiring-model-18-killed-friend-16-seriously-injured-crash-way-Coachella.html
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/La-Jolla-High-Student-Fighting-in-Hospital-After-Crash-en-Route-to-Coachella-479940693.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also who should make the decision?
Should her parents be the only ones who get to make a choice that could save many other lives?

Attached: manuela_cerciello-rahbari_06.jpg (720x960, 549K)

Her parents

More info:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5615747/Aspiring-model-18-killed-friend-16-seriously-injured-crash-way-Coachella.html
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/La-Jolla-High-Student-Fighting-in-Hospital-After-Crash-en-Route-to-Coachella-479940693.html

Attached: manuela_cerciello-rahbari_03.jpg (718x718, 392K)

why wouldn't they make a vending machine for fucking out of her while she's in a coma? how much would you pay for a go, Jow Forums?

Fuck off. "Society" doesn't have a right to other peoples body parts, dead or alive. She is a minor child. Her parents make the decisions.

>her friend crashed their BMW while driving to Coachella

Just lmao. Degenerate retards get what they get.

>Does it make sense to keep her alive if she'll be a vegetable?
>Would it be better for society if her organs are given to people who might actually contribute something?
Yes if by keeping her alive and by giving her organs you mean we all get to take turns fucking her awesome body. Honestly the hospital would make more money in a week by keeping her on life support and whoring her body out than they ever would selling her organs.

>Honestly the hospital would make more money in a week by keeping her on life support and whoring her body out than they ever would selling her organs
fucking kek, never change Jow Forums... never change

Sad to hear such breedable human in pain.
I hope you recover soon thottie.

I don't wanna laugh at the background story on this, but ffs man this shit writes itself

>Her parents
That's the usual answer, but why?
"Society" is already involved because it pays indirectly for the hospital overhead, there are less available resources, and other people can be saved with her organs. Why shouldn't society in general get some say on what happens?

she should be left alive and left as a cumdumpster with that body

Who the fuck let's their 16 year old daughter go to Coachella? Weak ass father, no wonder she's already snorting lines of k from toilet seats and getting fucked a tent

This Hebrew is right, her body should be donated for public use.

By are you Jews so fucking degenerate, all of the time?

Attached: IMG_6602.jpg (650x488, 32K)

She should donate her breasts to a fst girl in need

>Manuela Cerciello-Rahbari
Deport her without life support.

>breedable human
Lol, it sounds like you're talking about livestock here

Attached: manuela_cerciello-rahbari_08.jpg (1080x1080, 414K)

Um user. I don’t think she’s doing much of anything

You know what I meant you pedantic faggot

Attached: IMG_6634.jpg (500x647, 58K)

I mean she's pretty hot and its not like she'd complain. I'd bet you could get at least $20 a throw, at least for a few months.

Attached: 37 Accounts of Rape - Captain Sternn.jpg (500x411, 34K)

Where the fuck was Q on this?

Keep her alive, rent her out to compete with the new sex doll. I mean, if she's brain dead, isnt really a victimless crime?

Right on, bhaiya

He's not wrong. Whats else is this contributing to society other than shitting out a few kids. These girls are for the most part the same
>IG "model"
>find rich dude
>drop whatever bullshit they were doing i.e. community college, waitress/IG model
>get knocked up
>????
profit

>will never talk again

can we make this happen to all women?

Because you own your body, not the state, and not society. If some rat faced kike goblin wants to harvest a goy's organs in the name of "society" they better be prepared to pay or fuck off.

I'm familiar with a woman where I work in a similar situation. Daughter went out driving and got in a car accident and is now in a wheelchair utterly broken and dependent. In the first year her friends and boyfriend would visit daily and slowly they stopped visiting one by one. Now all she has is her mother to take care of her 24/7. I don't know if she has any mental faculties but the situation is utter hell for the mother/daughter.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone, and the best outcome would be to pull the plug.

Of course she has brain injuries, she was born a woman.

Or they go yachting through their 20s THEN marry someone

Attached: 1498443717579.png (1323x626, 488K)

dude imagine fucking her lifeless body, she wouldn't even be able to do anything even if they felt it hahaha

can vegetables get moist?

>People will call you a pedophile for wanting to sex this

She should be bred if the plumbing still works.

her organs are her own and not the fucking states you absolute statist soft cock GLOW IN THE DARK GOVERNMENT PR NIGGER SHILL
kys

ill pay $50 for the titties

Good, normies like this need to die quite honestly. Consumerist ant-people.

t. stupid faggot statist suggesting that the parental bond is nothing but an antiquated notion as if we are all just property of the state
kys

shurrup, buck

"Manuela is doing a lot better, she is expected a full recovery, only time can tell. Thank you everyone for your love and support."

OP is a faggot just looking to murder someone.

I carrot think of a reason why not

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34K)

frugal asset management mixed with raw talmudic degeneracy. this is a fucking top tier jewpost. brought a tear to my eye

Parents but they should mail me a titty for goodluck

Britain would starve her to death, in the u.s. her parents or a living will decides.

>swimsuit model
>BMW
>Coachella

nothing of value was lost.

wow, someone's living a very sheltered life.

i was born at a rock concert in the 60's. my children started going to shows when they were 4. all 5 of them have gone to coachella once, and they were all in their early teens when they went.

you faggots these days are so fucking afraid to live life.

degenerate.

10/10
If I were a hospital orderly I would impregnate her comatose body

Kill yourself

Get a skill that helps people instead of complaining that others are more competant than you. Pathetic piece of shit.

Attached: 1521564158010.jpg (250x250, 17K)

absolutely

Kill yourself you degenerate boomer mutt.

heh, look at the faggot who's jealous of people living their lives.

hahahaha not for a long ass time, bitch. you are a pathetic little baby who doesn't even know how to live.

Nice trips, tarbaby.

Attached: b3b2bd61f8af8ed9264f75b3d4ee4a5678076ca557b3a9b2ba34ca565a4f848d.jpg (625x269, 36K)

>potato

She's make a great fucktoy.

Her brother was in a near fatal crash 4 years ago and was in a 4 month coma... still doing therapy.

Wtf is up with these parents? These kids are affluent (La Jolla High School is the richest kids BY FAR in San Diego County)...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh? LOL

Nice larp faggot.
Must live a super intersting life to be on Jow Forums after midnight pretending to be 60 years old.

Attached: 1501556563772.jpg (600x608, 72K)

the nouveau riche are decadent retards

Pedro...

Kek
You're alright Schlomo.

Does it bother you that all your kids are fucking degenerates and a few of them will die before you?

Donate her body to fight inceldom

Nigga you are gross but your genes will likely survive...sadly

Ketamine is a dissoactive.

Dissoactives numb the body and thus you cant even feel your skin or any body part that much, its like floating

This girl would be a coke-head or mdma. Also you're right on them being vanges in tents by random men

Attached: IMG_0405.png (758x631, 187K)

Have you ever been down the K hole, my friend?

Attached: shut the fuck up boomer.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

You silly old cunt. The environments are completely different. Drug use at festivals in the 60s was mainly pot. You would get high and still enjoy the music. Nowadays you have kids going to these festivals dropping pills or snorting lines, losing their shit and dropping dead because it's "cool". Do you know what shit goes into all that crap? It's not a plant. It's household chemicals and poisons.

They all deserve it. If I pay around $100 to go to a festival I don't want it ruined by retards flipping out because they just snorted a line of rat poison and cum laced with laundry detergent.

Ye and its bonkers. I dont enjoy k-holes that much and do pre-khole doses around 50-75mg bumps.

K-holes are the mosf insane shit ever.

Hard to believe thats allin your head.

Also when i come back into the real world, it feels like ive lived 1000 lives.

Ketamine rocks when im depressed and gives me panic attacks if i feel like hanging onto life lmao.

K is $90 a gram here.

Wish i had MXE back. Mxe was like ketamines cool brother that hands you his gf to bang any hole you want, while peaking on drugs

Loved mxe, anyone who has done mxe knows how much better than k it was.

Costed $30 a gram and doses ranged 10-100mg.

Mxe was banned in china in 2014 then has disappeared forever atm

Ive tried almost any drug you can think of besides heroin,meth,crack,krokodil

Tried various pooular rcs and rare rcs that are now gone.

I dress nornal irl and act normal, so im an oddball who just likes trying drugs and somehow dont align myself with the culture of major drug users.

Psychedelics,weed,benzos is what i use atm

Attached: IMG_0404.jpg (640x859, 168K)

Ketamine is ok, doesn’t last long enough for me would much rather just blast off with dMt tried heroin meth and crack can’t be wired and hate depressants. Currently UA’d but shrooms are my favorite if they’re high quality. I just like a good jack & coke desu

Is this what 16 year old girls look like now?

My society does not deserve to be helped. Stop posting boomer memes you "bootstrap" cuck.

I never tried cocaine and alcohol together desu

And ye. Ketamine lasts 2 hours max, while MXE was 4-6 hours on a small ass dose.

Maybe ill try alcohol and coke one day, but i dont really drink as it gives me severe migraines, xanax doesnt though.

My fav upper was Speed paste if it was very pure

Attached: IMG_0398.jpg (681x605, 112K)

about three fiddy

t.

Attached: pregnant-coma-1.jpg (600x315, 29K)

>wants to harvest some poor kid’s organs, disguising their sickness with pragmatism
>gets told to fuck off
>”but whyyyyyy? Because “society” said so?”

Fuck I hate faggots like you. Eat a bullet you sick fucko. I don’t give a shit about some alcoholic that ruined her liver or some smoker that needs new lungs. You get one fucking chance and one body in this world, you abuse it you lose it.

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 511K)

Who the fuck cares

Hopefully they put those titties on life support.

They won't save Alfie in Britain, Hopefully them Cans will be preserved in 'Merca

I imagine her parents feel terrible. Who could have thought letting your 16 year old take off by herself for a weekend at a degenerate festival could end badly?

This. Organ harvesting vultures are right up there with pedos on the list of people who need to suck a bullet.

Attached: image.jpg (1342x664, 378K)

>in a coma with serious spinal and brain injuries.
s-s-so the body is still ok ?

This is the most elaborate jailbait/ephebophilia apologist bait thread I’ve ever seen

>Wtf is up with these parents?
Rich parents buy their rich kids fast cars, rich kids crash fast cars.

This

>Would it be better for society if her organs are given to people who might actually contribute something?
Her liver's no good from all the drinking. The STDs probably infested the rest of her body so she's not salvageable.

>coma
why not donate her body to a brothel where she can raise money for sick kids or s-something

Attached: pure ecstasy.jpg (500x667, 140K)

I want crash investigators to add kilonewton (or even meganewton) to their crash stats to see if they even stood a chance of living.

india loves their livestock

Yes because our medical science has advanced past the point of the mid-era.
Organ transplants are wrong to begin with and a misconception of fundamental medicine.

Attached: 234534645.png (657x527, 224K)

Does anyone have her instagram? for research

Thots and prayers to her family

Nobody would give a shit if she did not possess a pair of nice tits.

Is she still hot? How much for an hour alone?

Kek. This

>swimsuit model
>face of a monkey
I hate it when this happens

You don't wear swimsuits on your face do you user?

People make miraculous recoveries all the time. They should try and save any young healthy person in a situation like that. If that was you're kid wouldn't you want them to try and save her?

Bitch is a 5 compared to Claire and Angie.

Gen Z can't even do insta sluts right.

Attached: 1524798216484.webm (640x800, 1.45M)