Michigan

How shitty is this place? Convince me not to move. I feel strangely drawn there for years.

Attached: Michigan_Wolverines_Logo.svg.png (2000x1266, 73K)

If you can handle snow, it's one of the best places in the country, who the fuck told you it's shitty?

>, who the fuck told you it's shitty?
Probably people here. I've been there twice and was blown away but that was Summer.

What part are you moving to?

Around Grand Rapids looks nice.

I just moved from there, Its very nice, and if you are a christian trying to raise a family, move to holland or zeeland. Its all tall dutch blonde people.

Think again
https:// www.neighborhoodscout.com/mi/grand-rapids/crime

>if you are a christian
How Christian? I get along with them but I'm not a religious zealot or anything.

The burbs look safe to me.

You know what, it is alright depending on where you live. If anything, head down to traverse city.

Ann Arbor is great

Spent a few summers there for internships

Check out Mani Osteria for cocktails and the prosciutto arugula pizza

And Zingermanns. The pretzel bread is bomb.

I am not, but most of west michigan is, and you have to watch what you say sometimes.

Jackson Michigan here. It's not all bad. Just be used to cold ass winters and Tarzan hot summers.

Attached: Michigan Constitution Meme.jpg (1024x823, 134K)

>Jackson Michigan
I know where that is.

Attached: download (33).jpg (222x227, 9K)

Attached: Pepe's OK.jpg (570x487, 21K)

Grand Haven here. Literally paradise during summer months. Demographics are shifting however, and not in a good way.

Good thing I live in a gated community though >:]

Not bad if you have money, but the kind of money you need with the growing nigger/spic problem you could afford to go to a real state like Oregon

>real state like Oregon
Sorry no. I can't do that. Also Oregon has Mexicans up the ass.

Attached: oregon idaho.jpg (1294x844, 365K)

the top of the mitten is GOAT american soil.
Eat it leaf fags

West side of the state is the best, especially the further north you go. Avoid the East side of the state/ especially thumb area and you should be fine. Nothing beats leelanau county in the summer

What's in the east side?

>What's in the east side?
Destroit

Attached: download (34).jpg (275x183, 10K)

Niggers and Jews with a healthy dose of Arabs sprinkled in for good measure and

West Side has a few isolated pockets of urban youth you need to avoid as well. Muskegon Heighgts most notably