An Imam will be giving a speech to "answer questions about Islam" at a Catholic church down the street from me in a few...

An Imam will be giving a speech to "answer questions about Islam" at a Catholic church down the street from me in a few days.

What should I do?

My first thought is to find a solidly critical passage from Ayaan Hirsi Ali's book 'Infidel,' get up on the stage and read it loudly. But I'm looking for ideas.

How do I help everyone, especially the Imam, understand how rightly unwelcome Islam is in the West?

Maybe hand out printed pic relateds?

Also I guess I should mention I'm a femanon, since Slimes make my sex politically relevant.

Attached: 1516748952668.jpg (720x720, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-do-non-Muslims-not-seem-to-understand-that-Surah-9-29-of-the-Quran-is-not-violent
youtu.be/ZZ6c66G99A4
islamqa.info/en/178975
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/169949206/#169958244
wsj.com/articles/pope-francis-prays-in-mosque-in-sign-of-commitment-to-christian-muslim-relations-1417282839
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf I love Islam now

Attached: waddafuggggg.gif (512x481, 646K)

Ask him about Surah 9:29-30, that will break him.

Attached: A7D31319-0075-4B83-9834-8A2049DD3C0E.png (420x420, 301K)

Ask him why Muhammad was fucking a nine-year-old and is that okay now. Ask him, also, if it's true that she would wash his cum stained clothes?

Attached: muslim a.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: muslim b.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

what's wrong with beheading faggots?

Direct your questions to the Catholic Priest/authorities and not the Imam.. NAs in, "Why are you allowing someone that believes x y and z to come into your place of worship, this is disgusting."

Attack them instead of the prorected minority widdle angel and you will get more sympathy and will be able to kill 2 birds with one stone

Ask him about the satanic verses how did the scholars know for which exact verse was the prophet possessed by deamons

thank you polfriends

i would normally say cause a scene but at this point you are trading gold gilded shit for plain old shit so it doesn't really matter if they take over a Catholic church (which is what having an imam attend is doing they are declaring this church in question a mosque)

Attached: 1523795338644.jpg (240x232, 11K)

Shame the priest. Then deal with the mudslime.

Abort trying to sound clever. Unless you actually know Islamic theology quoting specific parts of the Koran will make you look as retarded as fedoras who quote duteronomy when trying to attack Christianity.

If actual dogma against using a church to let an imam speak about Islam exists that would be very good.

interesting approach

>What's the ideal age to circumcise my daughter; is anesthetic haram?
>Under what circumstances are honor killings justified
>Is there a limit to the number of wives one can have, or mistresses for one's harem?

Attached: a314342211e5a6e5b6f4cbd19cf897257cc83df4695b321451abcf5bfa544fb8.png (499x499, 130K)

It's not about "sounding clever" it's about telling the truth. I don't know that the "fedoras" using deut have made a mistake. I know that when I argue against Christianity (all Abrahamism is evil), I use what I know, mostly Christ's supidity. I am equally capable of knowing things about Islam.

These are great. I suspect my time will be limited and I'd like to rapidfire.

Hmm. Is it just me or is this a bunch of mealymouthed horseshit: quora.com/Why-do-non-Muslims-not-seem-to-understand-that-Surah-9-29-of-the-Quran-is-not-violent

I assume this is the sort of horseshit he would answer with. "You don't understand the context," and then forget to really answer.

ask him about taqiyya and how anything he says to you can be trusted if lying to protect the religion is part of official church doctrine

>how do I help everyone

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THAT RETARDED SHIT

seriously, NEVER go to a public event, march, parade, protest, gathering, meeting, etc.

be safe
do not try to take on muslims using printouts
especially if you are female
you are clearly retarded
I expect to read about your death from stupidity in the near future if you do not stop being stupid

I agree with this. This sounds like a bad idea. Why did they invite him? How many priests go preach at mosques?
What about their donations? Why are they trying to turn people away from Jesus?
What company or organization invites the competition to give their clients a sales pitch? Especially an organization that wants them dead? Do the higher ups in the Church know about this? Good luck on any members even show in up.

Hiirsi is not relevant. She’s a stupid refugee who does what all “”refugees”” in Europe doo: say what Whitey wants to hear and write a sensationalist tale.

If I had a nickel for every Iranian “homosexual” that gets asylum ....

If he tries to pull that "historical context " shit, ask them why it didn't make any kind of reference to any kind of attack by the Romans and instead justify war entirely because of having wrong religious beliefs.

youtu.be/ZZ6c66G99A4
How about this? One of the reasons why I no longer consider myself Muslim was though this video opening my eyes.

All his material is very great as well if you need more ammunition.

Oh, I see.

>I'll just say something I picked up glancing through a book, I'm sure that will show them! Centuries of people whos entire lives were dedicated to intense theological debate and contemplation will surely have no argument against that!

They have heard it all and have internally consistent answers to whatever you are going to say already prepared. This is true for any religion scholars.

Won't really work, seeing I can answer this off the top of my head:
>What's the ideal age to circumcise my daughter; is anesthetic haram?
Age=7 days.
Anesthetic: No.

>Under what circumstances are honor killings justified
None. It is forbidden.

>Is there a limit to the number of wives one can have, or mistresses for one's harem?
Wives = 4.
Mistresses: None.

If he is sunni, he will explain that it is a shiite invention:
islamqa.info/en/178975

If Muhammed was perfect then why can't he create a religion that isn't divided down the middle? That is a failure of perfection
same goes for Allah/God whoever else.

We need oceana quran expert here.
Abrogation - ignoring the contradictory parts of the absolute word of God. I mean the miracle of the qoran and of 1/3 of it is contradictory.
Ask for the taqiya free version of why non muslims(mushrikun) should apply a reverse jizya in non Muslim countries? Ask why we should allow mosques when christianity and churches are forbidden in Saudi Arabia. Always ask him for a taqiya free version of everything you ask. Ask why Muslims should be treated as equals in civilised society when they cannot treat non Muslims as equals in their uncivilised societies. Why are Muslims more likely to be repeatative pedophillic gang rapists (europe/uk)

Attached: 1524200535915.jpg (375x210, 9K)

>>jizya

Much ado about nothing. In historical Islamic realms, Muslims were consecrated into military service. Christians and Jews were not. In exchange they paid a tax of 3-5% of income. That’s it. No other taxes. When the Ottomans abolished Jizya in 1848 for Tanzimat, the minority Christians and Jews protested because they would rather pay the tax than do military service like all equal citizens.

A-It got divided after Ottoman bin Affan's death. During the prophet's time, it was whole. The Quran is one, so if you quote it, or something directly from the Sunna, if they are truly Muslim, they would back down.
B-That's rich coming from a christian. Catholic, Protestant,... what else?
C-Allah is perfect, and so is his message. If his message turned whoever got it into a perfect person, there would be no need for faith, and no way to measure people against each other during judgement day.

lol, you fucking coward.
My balls are bigger than yours and I don't even have any. You have two choices: 1) grow some or 2) quietly become an hero.

>How many priests go preach at mosques?
I like this. "When will you be having a priest to preach about Catholicism at your mosque?"

>hand out pic related
There was a discussion about this pic in a previous thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/169949206/#169958244

On the other hand maybe it's too late, maybe Catholics really are this fucking retarded.
wsj.com/articles/pope-francis-prays-in-mosque-in-sign-of-commitment-to-christian-muslim-relations-1417282839

Nothing. It's just a good argument against you inbreed goatfucking imbeciles.

You're the best example for what is wrong with western countries, fuckin coward. Just gtfo you plebbit cuck.

Attached: 1525123205613.jpg (626x1024, 159K)

Not a very good one.
What's the christian punishment for sodomy again?

I don't care, i don't believe any of these faggot semetic bullshit, made up by faggots like you.

If you come out with overtly hostile questions and just throw a bunch of them at once, you will just get disregarded and the conversation will continue

You need to sneak in implications that lead to "well thats fucked up"

Like asking how mohad could be considered the perfect man when he was a warlord that took child brides? thats pretty obvious hostile actually but just try and take the facts here and hide them in loaded questions

>pic
BASED. Also tits or gtfo, roastie

also ask how can the church allow someone to speak on faith when they reject that Christ is God, when they state that he is just a prophet? Does the bible not speak of false prophets?

>female fedorafag btfo forever