Hey Jow Forums. Malaysia will be having its 14th General Election in about 9 days...

Hey Jow Forums. Malaysia will be having its 14th General Election in about 9 days, so while most of you don't care about the state of this developing country I might as well explain the parties and shit.

Barisan Nasional/National Front has been the nation's ruling government party since its Independence. BN is a conservative, nationalist, centre-right party.

Pakatan Harapan/Hope Alliance is a coalition party of about 4 different parties, and is the main opposition to BN. PH is a left-wing party and many of its members are commie sympathizers.

PAS/Pan-Islamic Party of Malaysia is what the name suggests. A party which seeks to turn Malaysia into an actual Arab state. It's a centre party.

So, what are Jow Forums 's thoughts?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Malaysia.svg.png (1200x600, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JhwpxZ2Fiw&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=36c1PTAya2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one gives a shit about SEA monkeys here.

Was expecting that desu.

ok burger, calm down.

who are going to vote if you don't mind me asking
are you a Malay, pajeet or ching chong?

do you love malaysia

So basically the choices are 1) islamists, or 2) commie islamists. And all of them are violent hijab wearing brown people. It seems like all of your best have gone to Singapore. Am I understanding the situation?

Malaysia should stop the Bumiputrea stuff

I care. Before this place was infected by cancer, it was an interesting place to learn about politics all over the world.
Who would you think would do the best job and why?
Who do you think will win?

t. chink

By 'all the best' you mean Chinks? Because that's what Singapore is lmao.

>PAS is a wahhabist party
>Bumiputera rights will be gone if we vote Pakatan
>Corruption and new taxes will be introduce if BN wins

wut do?

Our situation right now is the same like Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu is like Najib, he's corrupt but then again he's the only guy who knows how to run this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=0JhwpxZ2Fiw&t=1s

hope this helps

> And all of them are violent hijab wearing brown people

It's thot-ish hijab. We wear hijab with tight shirt/pants. Malaysia is a secular nation so yeah our country is heading degeneracy. If we vote PAS we might get a sharia law but there's a high chance that the wahhabist will adjust the sharia law into their liking so they can "arabize" us.

>Am I understanding the situation?
nope.

We're not a cucked nation

I'm a ching myself and I'm voting for BN. Right wing is the best option. Fuck leftists. Fuck commie sympathizers.

what happened to this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=36c1PTAya2U

H a h a... That guy.. is now a Pakatan Harapan candidate. And I don't know if you know this, but leftists are (((them)))

malaysia should just defederate already

BN appeals to the malay majority in order to stay in power. Theyd want to mantain malay superiority so they don't

PKR as the oppposition would appeal to them oppressed minorities to stand a chance, ie chinks and pajeets, and maybe leftist malays

As chink, will vote for the opposition since BN needs some incentive to actually start caring about us minorities

Attached: 149521451541.jpg (501x585, 81K)

i dunno man. I'm thinking of not voting this year, clusterfuck clusterfuck clusterfuck

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Mahathir is the latter. He used to went full nazi mode but now he's a leftist. He's going to ban death sentences if he won the GE14

my thoughts are FUCK MIKE your drawings are shit and you are a faggot also fuck islam

fuck
also , who shot down your plane and why?

>it's a mad mike thread

What plane? Mh370 and 17 or mahathir's plane?

That old fucker joined the opposition because najib disobeyed him and he wants that power

And he knows he must appeal to minorities to even stand a chance

mh370 . what happened to mahithir's plane?

I hope the Muslim genocide you mike

My grandma despise mahathir. Mahathir once said that " Salah satu sebab kenapa org melayu x maju ialah kerana org melayu solat sunat malam2" . Goddamn heretics

One of the tires had supposedly been 'sabotaged'.

Honestly, most malay's (especially the youth) are in support of the opposition.

Honestly, BN gets shit done. I think it may be a narrow win for BN this time. Not so sure about the next election though, because the youth here are too obsessed and persuaded with opposition medias.

I remember coming across someone who was from Malaysia on the internet. Half Indian half Malaysian. She's very racist toward whites and hates the author of Attack On Titan because she believes the lies about him being an imperialist

das right bois, pray to your (((GOD)))

it's always the milennials isn't it?

Attached: faragesad.jpg (640x437, 46K)

the only reason i care about this shit is because the msians get a day off to go home and vote

Yes she is an SJW

Murrican here, married to anak mami from Penang.
She still talks about Mahathir and how good he was for Malaysia.
I hope only the best for Malaysia. Cool country, nice people. GREAT food . Oh, and fuck durian yuck!

Is Malaysia a hotbed for SJWs? I read online that it was

>implying autonomy under the sultanates isnt better for everyone at this point

Sorry fellas. Malaysia has lost most of its nationalist bite. Too much SJW's and leftists.

t. newfag
you cant even shitpost right. reddit is the other way

Attached: brainlet.png (225x225, 4K)

I'm so sorry

Save us mighty Murica. Cleanse the left.

Attached: homura-akemi-1.jpg (1345x750, 177K)

most milennials (collegecucks most likely) are starting to become sjw. They introduced stuff like 'islamic liberals' and atheism.

>autonomy under the sultanates
it's a meme. Sultan are living statue. The only way they can become relevant is by staging a coup de etat against them goverment

>chink
>against leftism
so you're a civic nationalist?

Malaysia is the future. All politics will be identity politics and the most successful politicians will be the ones who figure out how to balance constituencies.

Malay Malaysian here

Will vote for opposition. If BN wins again, the Red Chinese will take over and we will become their sleves

Is there any chance of kebab removal in Malaysia?

The SJW I came across is 24 now

It's posts like these that make me wish there was some way to stop the SJW wave. But how? Reverse psychology... or Should we let the left do mental gymnastics until they're so far down the whole their politics eats them

Our local Chinese are 1000% better than the Red Chinese

Total uncouth, rude and loud subhumans. We will genocide them all soon enough

Malaysia is the most populous Muslim nation. It would be easier and faster to cleanse Saudi Arabia.

Trump nukes it?

RIP

Attached: 1523923648659.gif (497x373, 489K)

Nope. That would be Indonesia. Right next door.

Somewhat but not really. I'm just against leftism as a whole. Granddad was killed by Mainland commies.
Let's also not forget that it was the Sultan of Johore who brought in us into several states of Malaya before Malaya was fully colonized by Brits.

B-but.. DAP says MCP did nothing wrong.

How do you feel about India or Sri Lanka? The SJW loud mouth I came across is originally from Sri Lanka. She claims to be half Indian half Malaysian

>If BN wins, Malaysia will become china puppet state
>If pakatan wins bumiputa rights will be minimize and chink might controlled the economy

i don't even know who's jewing who anymore

hey bud are you a newfag? it seems like you have no idea how to reply to a specific post

It is BN now buddy-buddy with billion dollar no-bid contracts with the Red Chinese .

Rather be Americans friend than Red Chinese slave.

Interesting thread. Almost feels like it was here before the cancer took hold. Thanks for making this thread.

What do you think of Indians/Sri Lankans living in Malaysia? Do you like them?

more like Americans slave. Do you see what they do to other country?

Quite the dilemma, as this is a result of youths catching up with western education, inheriting its pros and cons as well.

Pros: People, particularly dumbshit malays finally gets educated and become more rational minded. Rational malays are absolutely what we need right now to prevent this semi-shithole from becoming another saudi

Cons: Leftist radicalization, especially among dumbshit malays will run this nation into degeneracy. Islam gets btfod but we will definitely be cucked by (((them)))

>It is BN now buddy-buddy with billion dollar no-bid contracts with the Red Chinese .
>
>Rather be Americans friend than Red Chinese slave.
>implying Opposition wouldn't do the same

Look man, when you live in a developing nation, its important to have connections with the largest and strongest nation in the region.

And who the fuck says that our government hasn't made any advances towards cementing relationships with the US?

(Fuck Mainland though. Hope the US will eventually wage war on China so I can join the crusade against them. Not gonna happen but eh.)

I've never met any sri lankan immigrants. I only met with indians, pakis and bangladeshi. They're real nice people and very pious. Feelsbadforthem.

But viets and burmese, they're the worse. Those people are subhuman-tier. They won't integrate, they steal people's pet to consume them and very rude.

I'd just like to comment that you island niggers have great english skills

I had some nice Indian customers at the Wendy's I work at. I've never met anyone like Sara, the rude half Sri Lankan half Malaysian SJW on Tumblr

burger edumacashion sheeeeit

you would be destroyed instantly

Actually.. in public schools (I went to both, public elementary and high school).. they teach us using the pajeet syllabus.

dude we're SEA version of america.

>fattest SEA nation
>Our police uniform looks like mutt's police
>having mix ancestry is something to be proud of
>Multiculturalism is almost the same like america
>thousand of illegals lives here

But yeah we don't have 2nd amendment like 'murica

If it weren't for white fever then i would've become a racist who'd advocate for white genocide

Attached: overweight-populations.jpg (642x336, 42K)

Don't even say that. Malaysia was a commonwealth nation, when the brits left in the 50s most educated Malaysians could speak and write impeccably in English. Now because the government can't fucking decide if we should learn in English, BM or both, practically everybody is borderline illiterate in both languages. The native language has regressed so much in just 50 years.

t. former island nigger

Not only Malays, asian niggers
There are also handfuls of chinks and pajeets in here

Our national English literacy rate is also around 60%+ considering English isn't our native language and we have a 30mil population

Speaking of Vietnamese, I hear Koreans slaughtered them in a war. Yet the SJW I met hates Isayama for being Imperialist and goes on about Japanese war crimes. It wasn't confirmed that Isayama is imperialist

So when will you give back our land?

Attached: 1507646413056.png (1063x1183, 236K)

I appreciate the break down. Go nationalistS!!

Why didn't Brunei join the Malay Federation?

Best of luck Malaybro. I'll be visiting your country in a couple of months (Kuala Lumpur and Penang). Keep it safe so they won't kill me.

I'll admit that. One thing I can commend you commies would be your spirit to fight.

Besides, I'm not even averagely fit (unironically skinny) so if I went in, I'd probably die within the first hour. I can't speak about what would happen if Murica gets involved, tho.

what land?

because they're not dumbass.

Attached: Screenshot (64).png (349x628, 127K)

Brunei was already quite prosperous back then, because they have oil.

Their sultan just rejected the proposal because the federal govt will ask for gibs and seize their wealth

The SJW advocates for White genocide and I think she supports Antifa. She RTed something supporting the group once I think. She blocked me cause I trolled her by sending her user asks on Tumblr

VOTE JIB FOR GIBS

Attached: jibby.png (3000x3000, 179K)

Because brunei want to be a muslim state and malaysia is too weak to defend its sovereignty. and also oil. They dont want to share oil to the rest of malaysia.

FREE GIBS FREE GIBS FREE GIBS FREE GIBS FREE GIBS

HEIL NAJIB, UNSER FUHRER

MALAYSIA MALAYSIA UBER ALLES UBER ALLES IN DER WELT

Attached: heil_najibus_emperor.jpg (231x320, 21K)

>4

do the chinese hate white people, if you guys do invade america will you liberate us, or will you put us in camps like slaves.

you better thank the CIA for giving you that win. Also, stop moving the border into our forest.

Interesting. What are relations between Malaysia and Brunei like now? What about Singapore - are Malays still salty that that Singapore left the Federation?

both

Dude

Chinese get mistreated by chinese

Thry dont know (((human rights)))

For better or for worse
They are not heart gentilles

>What are relations between Malaysia and Brunei like now?

normal relations. Brunei like malaysia and vice versa.

>Malays still salty that that Singapore left the Federation?

only /his/fags like me feel salty about it. Normal malay don't give a damn about singapore

GIBS FOR EVERYONE, GIBS FOR BANGLAS GIBS FOR NIGGERS IF YOU GIB VOTE
NAJBOL GANG NAJBOL GANG

Attached: ringgitfrog.png (676x624, 296K)

Afaik Malaysia and Brunei are pretty chill, no outstanding issues.

All these dumbshit Malays can ever do is be salty since Singapore developed tremendously ever since then while Msia is still half a shithole.
Not only that, Msia currently is experiencing a major brain drain, partly caused by Singapore recruiting our best and brightest, which are chink and pajeet minorities but never Malays.

well, how do i not get put in a camp. Do i have to learn a basic amount of chinese and try talking my way out? Or do i have to look like an ally, what do i do.

probably cut your dick so they won't feel insecure about it anymore.

Mahatir and Najib, jumping out of the frying pan into the fire. Actually so fucking disappointed. Wish that faggot would just die of old age already

>see yourself become the villain
Truer words have never been spoken. From the opposition's perspective, the best example would be Penang. LGE used to be the goody-two-shoes politician, but after two terms he became the bona fide politician that play favours to people who tender projects.

>t. Penang Lang

>Inb4 power outage
I'm gonna ready my popcorns

Your flag pretty similar too

Brunei is a shit country desu

Malaysian Chinese and Indians are our fellow citizens

Rather have them than the invading Red Chinese, Bangla and Arab bastards infesting our land

We learn at least 2 (for chinks and pajeets 3) languages since our youth. So yea, our English is bearable. But when we talk with each other, all other languages get mixed up to form the Malaysian "rojak" language. Always proud of it as our culture.

>inb4 power outage
Blatant nepotism and gerrymandering already showed how commited they are to claim this term's government.
If they keep persisting and winning using these cuckeries, give it another term or two he'll go fully erdogan and vote away our democracy

t. Soekarno