Ordan Peterson's 'Individualism' Will Kill Western Civilization

Jordan Peterson is the apostle of contradictions. He is:

>A self proclaimed “terrified traditionalist” who is terrified of pointing out that traditionalism rests upon traditions, that is the collective beliefs of a people with common origins, a people united by blood, language and history.

>A crusader against political correctness who, in apparent deference to political correctness, will not acknowledge that the individual judgement he treasures only finds resonance among a specific people, people of European origin, with collective traditions that place a premium on individual liberties.

>A courageous academic who defied University administrators and forfeited his grant from the Social Services Research Council, but couldn’t find the courage to buck the PC party line on white identitarianism.

>An analyst who rejects the concept of a white race or subspecies as a legitimate biological classification because its boundaries cannot be precisely demarcated. Yet he has little difficulty in noting that Jews are disproportionately represented in most professions because they enjoy a higher IQ than whites.

>A psychologist who takes little notice of evolutionary psychology, a key constituent of the discipline.

>Peterson would dismiss this prescription as another detestable effort to "re-tribalize" our society. Newsflash. That is exactly what 37 years of mass immigration was designed to do. We already are a nation of tribes. The only difference is, Euro-Canadians are calling for a level playing field, while Peterson is demanding that we leave the field.

>I am a reluctant tribalist because I must be. I value individualism too much to be otherwise.

eurocanadian.ca/2018/04/confession-of-reluctant-white-tribalist-against-jordan-peterson-postmodern-individualism.html

Attached: jordanBogderson.png (632x848, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewcalc.neocities.org
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He answered the Jew Question. Sage

Peterson's Jew math:
jewcalc.neocities.org

I don't understand why this board whines about Jews being successful. It is the exact same reasoning as communists. Go through this board and change "Jew" to "Bourgeois" or "oppressor" and see who else uses the same logic.

Except the bourgeois were never accused of trying to get people to racemix, ever

So you're implying whites are too stupid to make their own decisions

No one is complaining about Jews because they are "successful", people are pointing out that many Jews use their power and influence to the detriment of other ethnic groups.

It is exactly Peterson's intent paint those who ask questions about how so many Jews use their power and influence as being obsessed only with how those Jews obtained their power, rather than criticizing how that power is being used.

That is Peterson's trick, that is the trap he has laid.

>So you're implying whites are too stupid to make their own decisions
So you're implying that social engineering is morally acceptable?

just call them "goyim" already, the mask slipped the moment you tried to bring up the bourgeoisie in a positive light

I caught this cuck shilling himself here. Some shit with playboy or something. He called you fags his lobsterkin lol

>eurocanadian

is there a shittier combination?

Attached: dawg.jpg (473x604, 51K)

If you Boged that pic i cant give you enough props

Except he didn't.

>you just hate them because they are smart and successful
Try harder. That's not what JQ is about.

He's a Leaf. That's all anyone needs to know t ignore him.

one of the biggest things killing Jow Forums is e-celeb worship

think for yourself you retards or at least read to come to an ideology

Imagine being this cucked by another leaf that you spend all day for half a year writing 5 paragraph propaganda posts about how somehow another leaf will "destroy the west."
Pathetic. Get a life.

> Jow Forums narratives going mainstream and pushing the overtone window is killing Jow Forums
This level of subvesion.

Attached: 1524250754506.gif (261x261, 3.89M)

at least you many have seen the light, but have you lot learned not of the dissent?

Attached: 154684643.jpg (149x178, 8K)

Excellent post. Peterson fails to realize that it is NOT stupid to wave a flag and feel proud about the accomplishments of your ancestors.
>Why? Aren't you just feeling proud about what you yourself have not accomplished?
Not at all. The flag of a nation symbolizes POTENTIAL. My nation has produced greatness - can yours? Yes, I may not have attained greatness - but I can! My children can! My nation has that potential. Many countries don't have that power - mine does.

the only reason why people suck this guy's cock is because they are too much of a brainlet to come with their own ideas and opinions. their minds have been so eroded from any self analysis that they just have to recur to listen to someone """smart""", but in reality he's just another cuck who has a platform to spread his ideas into people's mind.
this peterson guy is not smart and he's not original. other reason is because he troll leftists and sjw's le epic style xddd\
same goes for any political e-celeb that labels themselves as a thinker and internet philosopher.

Attached: Zyklon_B_.gif (500x300, 2.21M)

Based Guaraní

hey now, im not some fucking useless shitskin

Attached: New_Australia_paraguay.jpg (283x226, 37K)

Attached: Brilliant.gif (400x300, 540K)

this is correct

Attached: 1519962895209.gif (213x199, 339K)

90% of the time tards look at smart people they accuse them of "contradictions".

If a pastor told you to aggressively rid yourself of sinfulness and turn away from worldly desires and pleasure, yet also that you don't have to be sinless, that you can't be sinless, that it isn't possible to actually remove all sin from yourself, dumbasses call that a contradiction.

For a more worldly example, how about this: roads with lower speed limits statistically have more collisions, yet the speed at which you are driving your car varies inversely with your ability to maneuver and avoid collisions. Is that a contradiction, or is it just that you are only perceiving on a very low dumb material level?

Attached: 1522558301112.jpg (600x615, 94K)

If individualism is killing us then why no race war?
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Holy fuck why does pol attack their side of the spectrum so much? You fucking retards spend more time calling people who dont go full 1488 jew shills than you do actually going after jews and commie leftists. Its pathetic honestly, you monkeys are so easy to subvert with cia tactics like purity spiraling. Youre dumb as niggers, cry more about jp not wanting to openly claim jews run the world.

It's amazing how even after having it explained how Peterstein is a subversive element pacifying the right and pulling it away from action, you faggots just double down on this "divide and conquer" drivel.

Individualism is the biggest defense against group and identity ideology but you need to

Only those who do not know themselves get swept up and enamoured with political activism

Its the individualist who, in the face of great bullshit doesnt go with it just because his peers do, instead he goes
>Lmao that's wrong u fggt
And we need more of those people

>((()))s know this