What does Jow Forums think of this guy?

What does pol think of roger stone is he based and ourguy? Or is he just a literal cuck?

Attached: Roger_Stone_(14122466154)_(cropped).jpg (158x248, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=5IPyv4KgTAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"what do you think of x"

So I see this every day. What is this slide thread sopposed to even be about?

HURRRRRRRRRRRR EVERYTHING IS A SHILL AND SLIDE THREAD HUUUUURRRRRRRRR I DON'T UNDERSTAND Jow Forums
Why can't you election refugees go away forever?

Attached: 16-burn-trump-thread.w710.h473.2x.jpg (768x511, 170K)

Attached: literal kike.png (635x317, 395K)

Attached: RepeatEpisode.jpg (396x382, 50K)

Nigger, it's been the same picture with the same text every day at the same time for at least 2 weeks.

(((Roger stone)))

Come on faggot

Change up the OP a little next time Stone you druggo

He does every night for years. STOP BEING NEW!

Fuck off I've been on this site longer than you. I started getting on at this time about 2 weeks ago.

a hard worker

i remember watching him on livestream the night the election results came in, it's one of the few moments when i've seen and felt true PRIDE via a screen

>people complain about repeating threads
>24/7 ptg threads are totally fine. /sg/ was here first awo

That's a weird picture of Mike Pence.

Attached: sealab-2021-season-two-20050317112016736.jpg (460x307, 23K)

ladies, ladies calm down both your vaginas smell like shit

There is a difference between a general and this

>general threads are the same as daily bot threads

general threads are meant for containment you newfag. they are for discussions on a topic that don't deserve its own board due to size of the following.

could you make a board out of "What does Jow Forums think of Roger Stone". No you fag.

god dammit stop bumping these fucking threads you retards

hes a fag

>the faggot most single-handedly responsible for dumbf's squatting over the shite house

hooktube.com/watch?v=5IPyv4KgTAA

Attached: colonel_stoner.jpg (428x321, 67K)

checked

Perfect. Time to hit the club.

Attached: 1519806361447.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

I dig his tattoo

He's friends with Bolton and he made Alex Jones eat that piece of shit with a straight face.

>containement thread
that's a good one

Attached: gkuhgklhlkh.jpg (419x480, 52K)

Far right wing here, like time for Pinochet death squads right wing, but really what is up with that dude's forehead? Is he an Inca indian or something? Very odd..

Attached: 170309195140-roger-stone-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 270K)

>Far right wing here, like time for Pinochet death squads right wing, but really what is up with that dude's forehead? Is he an Inca indian or something? Very odd..

I mean I know he's a swinger and all that. (yes, "SWINGER" haha) but how do you get laid with a head shaped like this? He must have to pay for it or something or maybe those K Street are really kinky-pervy and like getting fucked by an evil Zippy The Pinhead character.

Attached: 170522193607-roger-stone-florida-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 50K)

One of the most intelligent and based dudes and has seen so much all the way back to the Nixon admin and before. Give him a listen. You will learn alot. M Savage interviewed him on his show couple weeks ago, concerning bombing of siria over chem own population which we as well as savage and roger knew it was a false flag.

Attached: image.jpg (968x620, 123K)