The Universe is God

It just fucking hit me. The Universe is fucking God. It's literally a living thing, with countless cycles of death and rebirth on tiny little planets.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: God-1.jpg (1200x800, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4
youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo
youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg
youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ
phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow you might be on to some new original idea there user

kill yourself you retard

Kind of.. but the term God would imply the universe has some kind of overarching intent or consciousness and isn't just a random mechanistic process

yes

Pretty much.

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaia_hypothesis
ouroboros motherfucker

Attached: 1522753200901.gif (237x238, 1.38M)

its not the universe, its nature and reality itself

The whole universe fits inside of a single atom we are much smaller then you think
Size is subjective

>Prove me wrong

Nigger that's not how this works.

God is and transcends the universe. Ein Soph Aur. The void, the endless and the light. It’s the ground of being from which it’s creation rests on.

The universe is just matter, energy, space, and time. The physical universe is a force universe, it runs on effort.
God or Spirit runs on consciousness or thought. Thought is king over matter, like an architect.
If you worship the physical universe and just go with the flow, you will become dumb like a rock, massive forces will crash into you, and you will be flushed away into nonexistence.

I fucking hate Canadians.

Regarding 4 of the "Unmasking," LSD use in the 60s was a mass CIA psyop experiment to see how well the public can handle psychs like acid.

Did you just eat some mushrooms for the first time dude?

DUH.

Did ya eat mushrooms?

Thats what i got told on mushrooms

Also when you die its actually peaceful. Pain is remembered, not really In the moment unless you survive.

Basically Death is a joke aswell and strikes fear in the living. The living fears the dead while the the dead laugh at the living.

There's alot more to it.

Just know if you die its peaceful when you release. People say failed hangings hurt or people look as if they're suffering, those are automatic body responses and the person isnt "home"

Also there is a God. However God has no impact on earth besides laying the groundwork for the playground.

There is no right and wrong as those are deemed by society and thus are created by perspective. That means even the sickest fuckers are forgiven and sucked into whatever with full love

Attached: IMG_0405.png (758x631, 187K)

Welcome to pantheism you basic ass bitch.

Just wait till you realize that God is both immanent and transcendent.

I’m high too

Depends how you die. What if your head is blown off? Do you still get the awesome DMT release as you ascend into higher dimensions or is it just eternal void?

Like if you die peacefully and your body just slowly gives out, maybe that is the way into heaven. Dying violently and suddenly, or while too young, maybe grants you another chance in life as you are reincarnated in an infinite attempt to work out your cosmic karma?

Attached: 1516747078022.jpg (298x299, 22K)

The universe is just one big math problem working itself out, and we experience chemical reactions as "time"

you're all retarded. the universe is not eternal. it had a beginning and it's going to end.

Attached: BtKDvGs.jpg (846x1200, 196K)

God is just oneness experiencing itself.

nice new age garbage
enjoy hell
sage

Attached: BEB9E10E-5E03-4D0C-B11D-289B9ED981B8.jpg (490x471, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KXNEFbCSBx4

youtube.com/watch?v=EOISdvdvxpo

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkQElvOTCo

youtube.com/watch?v=aSRj7_4ZhNg

youtube.com/watch?v=eGPTqS_yWQQ

Attached: 1508094667723.png (736x1112, 1.59M)

Oh really, bitch? Because quantum physics proves otherwise.

phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html

Attached: 1500862356251.jpg (1920x1080, 380K)

the next time you decide to smoke a lot of weed and post on Jow Forums maybe consider KYSing yourself instead faggot

pass the dutchie on the left hand side

>The Universe is fucking God.

congrats, you've discovered pantheism.

>Universe is God

Why not just call the universe, the "universe" and cut out the middleman.

God is actually the ground of existence. God doesn't actually exist, since existence is contingent upon God's being. God is, and in a way no other entity is

ya bro totally

Attached: Arnold-marijuana-numero-uno[1].jpg (1200x1016, 114K)

No

God is a person, and you are made in his image

the word prove or evidence never even comes up in that article. it's all just models and predictions.

Attached: NkEd7a8.jpg (667x1000, 185K)

>Ye shall observe His beauty

>original

Okay but what if it is cyclical and after the end it restarts?

Define "God"

No, because something had to spark whatever universe came first. If its power works through the universe is unknown but pure materialism is wrong.l for sure. that's why atheist faggots will never have good Arguments.

If the universe merely equals god then it is redundant to even call it god. This is a non-revelation.

That's called pantheism.
Next step: panentheism and the holographic principle.

God is the fundamental attribute of existence that precedes all existence, God is the source and originator of existence, the uncaused cause. God is the transducer of potentialities into all actualities, in real time, at all points of being

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! GOD PLEASE I'M SORRY FOR WORSHIPING YOUR CREATION RATHER THAN GIVING YOU THE HONOR AND GLORY DUE TO YOUR NAME!! FORGIVE ME PLEASE I AM SORRY I REPENT!!!!! *glug cough* P-PLEASE *gag* I CAN'T KEEP MY HEAD *glug* ABOVE THE LAVA *cough* GOD PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Attached: 1280x720-BXP.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Which God?

i see 2000 year old philosophy finally reached usa

Glad you realized it.

Enjoy the show. And remember to be kind in your baseness.

Attached: E3C97156-DFB3-4A00-830C-A985AC41B049.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

>Prove me wrong

How about you prove yourself right faggot

That idea has been around for centuries in various forms.

No intent, but consciousness.
Enough spooky action at a distance and you have a neural network.

Pee pee poo poo

no you spastic, God is the universe

look, hear me out. You are on the right track, but it goes deeper. God is not only this universe, but all others, ad infinitum. It is everything within and outside (if that is possible to conceive) the multiverse. This particular universe that we are in can be considered the 'demiurge'. Depending on interpretation, the Demiurge is to considered corrupted, evil and something to be shunned, or something necessary and part of a larger whole, and therefore not evil. I tend to think along the lines of the latter. Furthermore, the 'god' Yahweh/YHWY/Jehova is a parasite entity that arose to power some thousands of years ago. It is no coincidence that the people that succumbed to it were weak and oppressed. The entity known as YHWH is an inter-dimensional entity/alien that feeds on 'spiritual' energy in order to sustain itself. The belief in 'god' has waned, and the concept of 'atheism' and 'science' has grown. Belief in these ideas continues to feed YHWH - this entity has, and continues to feed on the week minded and oppressed, those without the strength or ability to see a deeper truth. This is what (((they))) know, this is what (((they))) seek to channel/worship, avoid their (((religion/atheism/science))). Your initial insight is key, particularly the feeling of sudden realisation/connection. Ignore others mocking you. When you feel it and know it to be true, it is extremely profound. Just be warned, others will not find it as interesting/insightful/profound and will mock you for either stating the obvious or being a new age hippy faggot. You aren't necessarily so

prove you wrong? why?

shit's amazing.

I am made in the universe's image. I grew from something microscopic to something majestic and expanding and ever changing. I am wearing a speedo and gold chain at the moment.

The indo Europeans had already been essentially pantheistic before being subverted by Jewish baby Jesus and his sandkike chronicles fiction story of fake Jews in Egypt.

>implying the view of a god in this way is not heresy in christianity

heh, no.

Time to put down the mushroom pipe, son.

Yep. God is a tranny too.

to clarify a little further and make this more relevant to OP,
YHWY = inter-dimensional alien/demon that some see as god, some see as demiurge

'this' universe = the 'real' demiurge. Equating this with god is pantheism

the multiverse = totality of all universes. Equating this with god is panentheism.

I'm pretty certain you masturbate to this

Attached: 1505569818338.jpg (731x565, 26K)

Just stop with the dmt release meme, there is absolutely zero evidence it’s a real thing. Grow up and learn the difference between a wild idea and a science fact you fucking retard.

Dog is god.

God isn't human.

I have a feeling God looks at us like we look at our doggos. Just like we don't like when a dog humps a pillow, licks a another gay dogs ass, or bites his owner, God finds these acts in humans abominable.

God is all.

You’re close, but the truth is WE are god. This community. God is a man made idea and thus a man made entity. It entirely and absolutely exists, because WE created it. And since we are created in ITS image, it is us and we are IT. Every generation, culture Abe society has found a way to connect deeper amongst each other on a memetic level. For us, it is the internet, it is Jow Forums. Everything you have ever imagined or created exists in some form in the endless universe. We are god experiencing itself. The Big Bang is an infinitely repeating event that creates instances, universes and realities in the smallest and most inconsequential moments in time. Moments so small you would even wonder if they actually happened at all, and in that moment a spark of infinity. We’ve done this before and we are doing it again. It is the wheel of time. It is us. We are God and this is our moment of self realization.

Yahweh is just propaganda.
So I'm just going to completely drop him from any mention of a God not intended to be read as synonymous with Judean fiction stories. If someone wants to project an image of God then please use Ananke and Chronos or something else actually white.

Even if you believe in multiple universes the fact is that the qualification for it to be panantheism necessarily requires for this "God" to be greater than the all of them and capable of doing it all again at its will if it chose. It isn't dependent upon whether or not there are multiple universes. It's about the nature of the universe.

Now, what's more likely is that we are exclusively tied to this one dimension/universe for all intents and purposes. Even if "God" were greater than the culmination of multiple universes we would have the same answer, panentheism. Even if he were only the equally lived experience of all the Universes in conjunction we could only experience our share of the divinity through the realm which we are connected and in that sense the answer is still the same, pantheism.

Vishnu floats on a cloud. Prove me wrong.

you are the tiny planet

Intent is what formulates existence into action, from emptiness into form. Intent is listed on the Buddha's 8 fold path for a reason buddy.

So is this his heart, making him /ourgod/?

Attached: Supervoid.jpg (700x615, 83K)

yes you are technically correct. I believe a true definition of god to be that which is both the sum total of all manifest universes, as well as that which is unmanifest/outside of all manifest realities - the void itself. I feel this fits the definition of pantheism better than pantheism personally.

As above so below

fuck shit fuck, wrote the same word twice. I mean to say, I feel this fits the definition of panentheism better than pantheism

God is truth

Yahweh possesses the Jewish people through sacrifices and rituals. Yah intertwines with the Jewish genetic line and brainwashes everyone from there.

Welcome to pantheism. The universe is made of forces, one being life energy. Each force is the power of a conscious god. Mankind is a god with a hivemind. The universe has before witnessed the power of partial unity, and thus achieved the greatness that Egypt, Persia, Rome, and Nazi Germany achieved. All of our greatest achievements occurred when me worked together under one banner, thus activating our divine power. This is why mass prayer, thoughtforms, and meme magic work.

Unify with your brothers, and witness the true power we possess. They didn't come up with all those inventions because it was an opportune time, it was something newly placed within them.

Gay

The animals are an extension of God. They are his living word. God is always watching us.

Attached: 1523814693832.jpg (994x1395, 481K)

Pro tip: I can’t!

Attached: 5D1C9BEA-5989-422C-90AD-408547006D91.gif (500x500, 972K)

woah my dude so deep and definitely not a generic, meaningless, inapplicable statement "spiritual" people who are too lazy to actually follow a religion but still want to feel special have been spouting since theology began

This guy is right, you could have spiritual thoughts while also pledging your life to a cult

imagine being this oblivious

It's best not to try to define God with finite reality terms because the actual real creator God is so unimaginable it's inside everybody at once beyond where we can touch or perceive

Demigods are like subconscious entities that can help or possess ye

Animals have consequences for killing

Make sure the meat is worth it and don't eat cheap meat from tortured industrial farm garbage

Even the stress makes the meat taste worse because they release so much cortisol or whatever all the time

Eat animals that actually got to live a life if you must or you build up negative spiritual karma that God lets trickle back to you because ye chose it

This is what God meant when he said he was the bread you eat at church, the wine you drink is his (figurative (or is it literally how blood if he's the universe?)), And he's the air you breathe etc.

God's plan knew very well what would be happening in the world today. He's here to save us from ourselves

Yes the universe is god think about it like this, before the big bang their was nothing no physics, no time ,no space, no light, no dark etc. That means that the universe determined itself without an outside force that self determinatization force is God.

Attached: pepe.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Intent is a human construct beneath the universe. Not intent, it just is.

Think dimensional

Attached: 1524860289939.png (1100x644, 89K)

God allows infinite timelines

We can shift them and create art known as the universe

If we annihilate Earth, everything gets erased an reset with another moon to remind us what happens when we do shit like summon AI: we glass ourselves and create moons

This makes saturn kinda scary666 because of how many fuckiny moons they've made. It's like they enjoy making moons which is dangerous

laughing.jpeg

Attached: ss-01052018-10:02:58.png (1337x675, 668K)

if you want to believe that fine, but that doesn't make the bible make more sense and the whole gay ass faggot story of religion

No you don't because quantum entanglement cannot be used alone to transfer data from one point in space to another.

Everything else is just word salad, redefining god.

stoner/10

Canadians are the fucking worst. I JUST visited winnepeg or however that stupid French City is spelled and it's full of niggers and shit skins being conquered for sure

DUDE WEED LMAO

the Bible records God Almighty as utterly invisible

The concept of Deus is a some 20000 year old Indo European idea Co Opted by Christianity. Those religions that Christianity wiped out were all about duality, which is what all things are rooted in. Contrasting causes.
We have forgotten Magna Mater.

Attached: Yyjpg.svg.png (1200x1200, 52K)

>quantum entanglement cannot be used alone to transfer data from one point in space to another.
Except it does transmit data.
Also, it's not redefinition of god, these concepts are far older than your deity.

Future civilisation won't be able to detect universe beyond our local galaxy cluster