If you could press a button to make the World's population consist of only Nordic people, would you do it? No niggers...

If you could press a button to make the World's population consist of only Nordic people, would you do it? No niggers, no pakis, no arabs, no spics, no jews. No mutts. Only 100% Nordic people. By pressing the button, you would also transform into a 100% Nordic person yourself, so don't worry.

Attached: 2ba12d397b4d1be88e7aa39a52404b36.jpg (770x1026, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I pushed that button would you die?

No, because I am an ethnic Swede. What's the matter, does this thread trigger you, mutt?

You're a big guy.

>transform into a 100% Nordic person yourself
Who the fuck would say no to this obvious question? Swedes really are dense aren't you

Then you'd kill each other over height, clothing, eye color, etc. I remember an episode on The FairlyOdd Parents when Timmy wished everyone was a blob and still fought over differences, so I imagine it'd be a lot like that.

>ugh why do you want to get rid of me? dont you want me to teach you how to make spaghetti?

Attached: 1525111669298.jpg (2048x1697, 498K)

So if your family has Spanish/French/English DNA they die? No. Wouldn't do it.

no. you snowniggers are, for the most part, fucking retards. no offense.

This

Attached: A03562E8-EA1D-4A88-AF7F-E2A2ABA0D694.png (511x428, 252K)

Do you want to live on a planet with 7+ billion decaying corpses stinking the place up?

No thanks. History tells me.

>If you could press a button.
Yes, A nuke straight to Sweden.

I don't think they're entirely trustworthy. 100% is too much to press the button.

Tenda Spencer here. Yes, I absolutely would.

Attached: GmgdbIT4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Final solution to the non-white question

Attached: 1521137918146.jpg (867x870, 111K)

This. If anything, interracial violence has actually been less deadly than other forms of tribalism. National and religious differences have had far bigger death tolls.

I can't live in a world without cute asian girls. A world like that is hell on earth.

Attached: 1523257425297.jpg (1364x2048, 382K)

Smash that muhfuggin button

No. Diversity is our strength.

Would be sad that my german ancestry gets wiped (yeah muh ancestry meme but srsly) but its for the greater good. A world of entirely nordics would be weird, but infinitely superior.

NORDIC IS A RACE...

It's not "nordic countries".

Caucasian is a species... Only anti-science, anti-reality, anti-nature Commies think otherwise.

Attached: 1449625082617-1.jpg (600x399, 270K)

You seriously couldn't come up with a better pic of a Nordic woman? That chick is obviously a fake blonde!

True people always need to lock themselves into some form of tribalism

>when people's societal references come from childrens books, movies, and cartoons written by jews and shitlibs
oh ....shit
this is bad

>German isn't the Nordic race
>English and French aren't the Nordic race

It's weird how Jow Forums is getting less and less educated on race.

see

Attached: 10646831_736001623139539_1095521778012507725_n.jpg (500x625, 41K)

I don’t care. Just kick the niggers out of this place.

No, nordica often have that stubby nose, big nostrils

It press it a thousand times.

I'd rather get rid of cuckolds.

I'd*

no. nordics are niggers of the north. they didn't create anything of value. all they know is how to plunder and pillage

>True people always need to lock themselves into some form of tribalism
Not true.
Whites and East Asians only fight over starvation and natural disasters that cause mass death. Christian wars were caused by foreign beliefs and Muslim/Mongolian invasion.

It's human nature to fight against each other retard.

I don't know senpai, would we still have French people who speak French? Or Italians? I kinda like them.

>not preferring to be the med masterrace
enjoy your sunburns and skin cancer nordcucks

>By pressing the button, you would also transform into a 100% Nordic person yourself, so don't worry.
Does every non-Nord transform into a Nordic person, or just you?

no, because unlike you false flagging jew fucks i dont want to eradicate non-white.

what i do want, is for all non-whites to fuck off back to their containment shitholes, for jews to be segregated and discriminated against (harshly for all the shit they've done), and for commie feminist traitors to be lined up and shot.

kill a traitor before you kill an enemy

the cope of the creatura
med women love the BWC

I guess, I'd sort of miss asians though.

God no. Nords are retarded. They've done almost nothing of note but rape anglos.

Nordics live all over the planet you stupid shitkins. Nordic is a race.

>I don't know senpai, would we still have French people who speak French? Or Italians? I kinda like them.
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NORDIC IS A RACE

CAUCASION IS THE SPECIES

HOW THE FUCK

IS Jow Forums

GETTING DUMBER AND DUMBER ON RACE

STOP DENYING SCIENCE AND NATURE

STOP BEING COMMIE ZOMBIES!

Attached: race species.jpg (3000x3000, 1.05M)

ingroup is defined by outgroup. if you remove outgroup you won't have one happy ingroup. people will start divide among new tribal lines. same as if we came in contact with an alien species. this would be the ultimate outgroup and our human differences would seem small. but once the aliens would be gone we would go back to hating niggers and kikes

Of course. The world would become a utopia.

Nah. Shit's boring yo

no. sometimes, I want chocolate milk.

Nords are genetically predisposed to be less tribal than other races.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
unz.com/jman/predictions-on-the-worldwide-distribution-of-personality/

Attached: extent-and-spread-of-manorialism.jpg (681x674, 65K)

Sounds boring

> If you could press a button to make the World's population consist of only Nordic people, would you

Click click fucking click click click

everyone would just find another way to be racist

Absolutely.

shut up you fucking dweeb

t. Muslim rapefugee

No because blondes are weak and stupid.

REEEEEEEEEEE

ANGLOS ARE THE NORDIC RACE!

YOU FUCKING ROTHSCHILD FLAG CONFEDERATE

Attached: raccism race dogs.jpg (619x682, 246K)

No.
Celts or Saxon Britons sure.
Ie, the snowniggers that left the chaos wastes and became civilised (relatively)

They'd fight over culture, religion, nations, philosophies. But if they were united under one nation, one philosophy, one race, one culture, one religion. There would be no place for tribalism to exist,

Fuck you spic. Go sacrifice a Myan on the pyramids the Nordic race built

Attached: mexican girl 1834s.jpg (679x750, 73K)

No I would rather do it manually, fuck technology.

You're the spic.

>Celts or Saxon Britons sure.

NORDIC IS A RACE

CAUCASION IS THE SPECIES

HOW THE FUCK

IS Jow Forums

Attached: diversity if white race.jpg (1469x1599, 188K)

android vs apple users

>greek
>posts a scot

???

>They'd fight over culture, religion, nations, philosophies.
Religion dies with subhumans

The rest would be fought in debates like white men do

Only if I got to be a Dane. Fuck Swedecucks and fuck Norwegian autists.

NORDIC IS A RACE

CAUCASION IS THE SPECIES

HOW THE FUCK

IS Jow Forums

pol is a joke nowadays.

This is a joke board.

CLICK CLiCK cLiCK cLicK clicK aaaaahhhhh

I would actually make it Western Europe, though. Many blondes are fragile, especially blonde men.

But the thought of no brown people?

Attached: c0c6941019fd8171bd84a83bb23cade548178e68e5f11edc278465b7fbb9cd74.jpg (225x225, 19K)

Attached: 463CA00E-5B80-47B0-A0D1-FFCBC8D3A6CB.jpg (523x720, 124K)

Don't be absurd, of course people will have a somewhat competitive nature, but it is only the issues that i mentioned, race, religion, culture, nation, or philosophy that causes real problems. If a people a untied under all these, sharing the same identity, there will be no problems has tribalism has no place to manifest itself, as we can see with any modern white nation.

Tribalism evolved to unite the tribe against other tribes, not turn them against each other.

Religion is critical to the human condition, we evolved to have it to create unity, you don't even need to believe in a magic man in the sky, you can project the aspects of religion onto a philosophy or political ideology, as fascism did.

Chinese has far superior historical significance than nords do, and Chinese people are are smarter than Nordic people. Why would we eliminate them in favor of nords?

Attached: 0973ce2e54b26c9928e0dcf784635e7f.jpg (461x689, 32K)

Who let you out of the basement, you retarded manchild? Adults are talking. Shut the fuck up and go finish your fruit loops.

So what are Celtic Britons? Pre Saxon settlement then? They a race or a species? Or are they a country or a fucking subculture?
Please school me mister immutable truth.
I wanna press a button that nukes everyone except cute, pale girls with red/blonde hair and green/blue eyes and freckles.
And manly woad wearing warriors.

O-o

Attached: pressit.gif (300x225, 1.12M)

>has barely progressed for 3000 years untill whitey came along

Asians, may have some intelligence, but they completely lack creativity.

>sharing the same identity, there will be no problems has tribalism has no place to manifest itself, as we can see with any modern white nation.

I agree. Just like Ancient Rome with their shared identity and religion, there were no problems.

Except for civil war after civil war after civil war and plagues and such trifles, y'know?

You daughter will stop you.

They were already far ahead of western civilization for hundreds and hundreds of years, only until the past few has the west caught up.

Lulwot chankoro?
Most of your shit was invented or bettered by other, whiter people.
"muh grorious 3000year empire"?
Nah mate. That's a gay old Mao era myth to placate you filthy zerg into building more pylons, and factories, and cheap phones, and pollutant rubber products, and bicycles etc etc etc.

Also, your women have bad breath and squeak too much in the sack.

I would but then I would die along with all the sandniggers. Also I would except Sweden who will find a way to destroy that hypothetical nordic utopia.

Who wouldn't.

Thanos pls go and stay go.

Attached: 1473739336321.jpg (600x600, 95K)

No. Cumskins aren't even human.

>I would but then I would die along with all the sandniggers.
No, you would transform into a Nordic person. Learn to read.

Seems like most of the R*dditors in this thread wouldn't.

What have nords contributed? They pale in comparison to the Chinese.

This. Jews can t have it ao easy. They must pay

decent-sized cocks and scientific advancement

>No niggers, no pakis, no arabs, no spics, no jews. No mutts.
Based Nord knows Asians are honourary Nords from Finnish side of the family.

A nordic looking jew is still a jew. The premise is flawed Sven.

>ingroup is defined by outgroup. if you remove outgroup you won't have one happy ingroup. people will start divide among new tribal lines.
We don't live in the middle ages moron. We have the tech. At worst you'd have gladitor games.

Attached: KILL THE MODS Nasim Aghdam - disgruntled Youtube shooter.jpg (905x883, 635K)

Are you saying that you're a Jew?

>What have nords contributed?
All of Western Civilization, and almost all civilization

NORDIC IS A RACE

CAUCASION IS THE SPECIES

HOW THE FUCK

IS Jow Forums

Attached: 7000BC oldest mummies south america chile aryans vikings.jpg (1928x2374, 2.63M)

t.

Attached: 100% Swede.jpg (478x350, 28K)

You mean a world in which about a quarter are Swedes? God, no!

Introducing globalism only to bitch and resist against it, most likely.

Attached: Varg_gameplay.jpg (917x601, 76K)

This. There are millions of Nordic people in America, England, Germany, etc. People here are fucking retarded when it comes to race.

Yea
Even if the inevitable infighting were to happen atleast it wouldnt be a bunch of shit smelling ""people""

No I'm a sandnigger. But we have been through this "conversion'' meme before. How would I know that a nordic looking person isn't up to ((( tricks))) since you're only changing the appearance which would make tricking the goyim even easier.

found the edgy kid.

For you.