Do you think the rapture will be in our lifetimes? What will it be it like?

Why should we care so much about politics or what (((they))) are doing? Isn't preparation for the rapture and spreading the gospel more important than race or politics?

Attached: 12995847736.png (484x653, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32iClwaOu-M
youtube.com/watch?v=lNVCVxinSBw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The rapture wont come. There will be events masquerading as a rapture in order to make people follow orders, but no actual, divine rapture.

Jow Forums is a pagan board.
Kill yourself you jew worshiping cuck of the soul.
youtube.com/watch?v=32iClwaOu-M

youtube.com/watch?v=lNVCVxinSBw

Attached: varg.png (208x206, 80K)

rapture comes when christ arrives again, pope benedict will leave to see the second coming he's 90 years old so do the math.

rapture happens at the end of the tribulation, at the start of the wrath

Attached: rev chart.jpg (1600x1066, 245K)

>Jow Forums is a pagan board
Jow Forums is a Christian board. A Christian board of peace

For jews and jew larpers aka ((((((((((((((((((((christians)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Odin is coming back to rid the world of jewish filth.

He is going to behead yeshua and allah this year.

Hail Odinn

Odinn is going to kill jesus the weak god

He is going to obliterate him actually.

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you dolt.

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 35K)

Pretty much this. We're about at the point where all of the wrath can become manifest and even the 2nd coming of Christ can be faked. Fucking jews will be behind it

Reminder: Ragnarok started on eclipse day

It's actually simple: sacrifice those who sacrifice children and ye shall recieve your planet as it is to do whatever you wish, even build an army and try to conquer God himself.

But let them keep industrially raping and eating children, and you have earned your fire along side the evil you consent to.

All it takes for evil to triumph(get a planet destroyed and reset), is for good men to do nothing. There's a lot of good men in the world doing nothing.

It's not even my place to make them do anything unless I had a reason to.

I'm just here to tell a story for now.

Attached: EF06D69A-23C6-48EC-8A29-DCAEF0B5F255.jpg (1024x546, 75K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY

What did I mean by this before I died last week?

Attached: 0328E493-EAFD-4765-8836-CAB409B6ABF6.png (1136x640, 667K)

>I eat up stupid bullshit because it makes me feel smart
ok user

>ok user
Well, I read in the bible that Jesus promised to return within the lifetimes of his followers. That was about 1930 years ago, and he's still not back.

>Jesus, just another failed prophet

Yet billions of Christians all over the world sincerely believe that the second coming of Jesus will happen any day now. So I don't think you Christcucks are in any position to call other people stupid.

>Well, I read in the bible that Jesus promised to return within the lifetimes of his followers.

wrong. stop misinterpreting.

>>ok user
>Well, I read in the bible that Jesus promised to return within the lifetimes of his followers.

>reincarnation for me not for thee

Follow your REAL Gods and learn about reincarnation Aryan anons

Attached: 1510577650815.jpg (1000x710, 178K)

>wrong. stop misinterpreting.
That is exactly what it says, emu bait.

>And he said to them, 'Verily I say to you, That there are certain of those standing here, who may not taste of death till they see the reign of God having come in power.'

>Aryan
>No masculine Samurai spirit inside
SamurAI+arYAN=SAIYAN

Step it up, it's time to evolve ancient man

Attached: 9B085ECD-2CD7-4D26-A194-38F2A0CE5880.jpg (4240x2360, 4M)

Are you tellin me hapas are the master race?

Attached: 1508170664254.jpg (621x618, 61K)

Poor Jerusalem

Attached: Jesus Chrsit Super Star.png (600x249, 310K)

no

Attached: chineseknockoff.png (890x492, 566K)

reveal your ancient secrets

If people insist on being Christian, and believing that the Bible is inspired and divine to any degree, at least come around to the obvious interpretation when it comes to Christian eschatology. That being, that the "End" happened in 70 A.D. when the Romans laid waste to Jerusalem.

Attached: 1122.jpg (1000x637, 395K)

Rapture isn't even Christian you fucking idiot.

Keep waiting for the world to end antichrist

Attached: 1467468883585-1.jpg (907x1360, 209K)

Only if they have a true warrior father and a beautiful aryan mother

Elliot rogers is generally the outcome of yellow fever betas running away from white females into the arms of selfish slutty asians

Vegeta used to be an ugly short dark haired dark eyed jap loser

Yet somehow the hot girl super scientist megacook on the show ends up dumping her bf for Vegeta when she literally could've done ANYTHING in the universe.

Their son become the one who can beat God's by himself if he has to

The true aryan superpower is feminine because it lies hidden in the beauty(Hitler talked about why this must not perish): The beautiful Aryan female genetics can make the best honorable masculine warrior spirit on Earth defend her

Not even a super saiyan time travelling samurai from the future can resist those blue eyes and white tittays from a true super female worthy of creating a race worthy of remembering

>Vegeta check out the power level on that ones body
N-NANI?!?!??

Attached: FDCA3D3B-B590-4F72-A581-EDEF871D402C.jpg (640x945, 396K)

If the bible is exactly as it says it would not have 2000 denominations in Christianity

The Singularity is the Rapture.

Attached: singularity1.jpg (2250x858, 402K)

What would you like to know?

Frieza represents the feminine consciousness that obtained a superpowered male body. It lacks honor and mercy like a masculine. It literally laughs at ruling slaves and torturing people to death while raping young boys into submissive soldiers.

A female without emotion is one of the most evil creatures one can imagine.

Attached: 63486B30-D6D1-4963-B9BA-6703D0186082.png (500x280, 270K)

It's a guide not a strict set of rules

Allowing religion to rule thy life is like trying to take the shortcut to heaven: you're trying to make up for what you desire rather than conquering it yourself

>What would you like to know?
Do you re incarnate by your family bloodline or racial blood line?
Is tummo meditation bullshit?

Also what do you think about "do animals reincarnate" (IE Dogs, Horses)

Learning why making bad choices earns bad consequences is what people that understand God should study

Choose sin enough, earn hell

Choose wisely mortals or God will let the devil have fun on Earth for something like 20 years

Attached: 0C60DC0A-1E6A-43B1-A05C-F380AC4DA20F.gif (540x301, 2.38M)

Oh good, now I don't have to post at all.

>Reincarnate
If you are a good father, your son is your heir and you should feel it in your soul if you think about your fathers and you ask yourself how much they sacrificed to get you where you are and how much you should try to make sure you don't let them down or how lame they actually were and how letting them down might be ok.

Reincarnation is a consequence of earning the experience in 1 life followed by a choice based on what comes next

The universe is made of choices and consequences all the way up to stars and black holes

Meditation and exploring thy infinite internal spirit realm is dangerous but also highly valuable

Once you start to understand the treasures of getting to know your soul, you also begin meeting the subconscious demons that can ruin your material life from a place you can't hit them.

Animals less reincarnate and more just have some of the same spirit flowing through them

Animals are kind of like humans that decided they wanted to sell their souls for ignorant bliss and became what fit their choices

Find a family member that truly reminds you of an animal and if you see one of those animals a lot, you will likely pick up the pattern of how spirits from the infinite realm just flow throw these finite fleshy bodies we all use to exist in reality

Souls are closer to 1/body

Spirits are like winds that flow through body minds either like a calm breeze(when someone laughs like an ancestor) or a furious wind (when they reveal an ancient warrior relative when forced to fight)

No I mean.....I had an all blak german shep and he died....FFW a few months and a liddle blak pupper shows up on my door. He's a german too.

''Reincarnation favors certain breeds"

Attached: pags.png (1900x2635, 566K)

Animals less reincarnate and more have a wind in the spirit realm that blows within your range for maybe forever

A pet's spirit struggles to forget a master that actually cared about it

Don't get pets unless you can prove you love them to their subconscious spirits

Yes, it's going to be on a Taruwah in the next 10 years. People won't even notice that it happened because there will be so few people that get harvested. It will just be like another day

You probably have an "angel" looking out for you that did something really nice

Theres too many potential reasons for me to tell you why a dog showed up when it did. All I can say from here is that yes events have reasons for happening and sometimes they are bretty fuckin wild

jesus isn't real, sorry you got raped by a priest in vain

I wish Cuckstians would disappear, along with their stupid death cult.

Attached: 1469412025521.jpg (320x320, 22K)

There's a chance your dead doges spirit flows through the new pup

There's a higher chance, even if it's a new pup, the old spirit still enjoys it cheering you up like a son

If I died, I'd hope some guy that looked like me came along and cheered my doge up

Jesus was an interesting character who has much to learn from

Getting raped by priests is just normal religious secret society degeneracy

So what, you got raped as a boy, get over it.
>pic related
It's fucking easy I swear

Attached: A23DB186-6DBD-4819-BD22-16B5E3F2F3AE.jpg (460x259, 59K)

good point. still doesn't change the fact that jesus is not real

>jesus israel
Maybe, be careful my boy

Aren't Christians going to be persecuted instead?

Attached: 1519595072034.jpg (804x802, 85K)