TotalBiscuits cancer is back, say something nice about him

TotalBiscuits cancer is back, say something nice about him.

reddit.com/r/cynicalbritofficial/comments/8g4eoj/official_totalbiscuits_future/

Attached: total-biscuit-john-bain.jpg (1140x700, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKTJb2KtDH4
youtube.com/watch?v=XDvbjg5vBQU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>australian
get of Jow Forums

sorry to hear that about the manchild. bet he regrets wasting his time playing video games all day.

Who?

protip: 95% of people who do chemo are dead within 5 years

>official_totalbiscuits_future

What future?

Something about cancer is uniquely horrifying to me. I not a fan of his but I wouldn’t wish this type of grinding crushing despair on anyone.

Attached: QPhxQ1R.jpg (628x248, 17K)

>literal cuck dies of cancer
and once again nothing of value was lost

fuck him flaming faggot getting people into vidyas

also fuck cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKTJb2KtDH4

I hope he dies quickly.

Don't be fucking stupid.
Survival rates are based on type of cancer, stage and treatment. Which are all intertwined.
For example, 70% of leukemia patients survive at 5 years with chemo.

Attached: Unti.png (898x834, 132K)

I hope he dies slow.

Traps are gay

let him rip

Attached: 1509855638660.webm (688x371, 2.66M)

Do you think he will cryo himself? I'm sure he can get the money to do it. Why don't more rich people cryo themselves? They all just go the normal way even though they have the money to gamble on living again.

Attached: ST-Cryopods.png (1200x900, 1.08M)

is that real LMAO

Attached: oh no that sucks.jpg (653x477, 88K)

i've never felt better

Yep. Ironic right..

>say something nice about him
He is kind enough to remove himself from the genepool and no longer soak up my oxygen. Thanks bro!

I don't wanna think about that, all I've done since freshman year of highschool is play videogames.

Sometimes God's ways aren't so mysterious

ganbatte buscuit san

I guess his life is capped at 30 fps.

is he 30?

just ROFLMAO he looks ancient and perma sick

let's hope the NHS doesn't decide to starve him to death because treatment would be too expensive for his FREE healthcare

so he had a 44% chance to survive after 5 years and didn't, RNGesus bless!

>game where your healthbar is represented by your hairline

Are traps gay?

gamer e-celeb from bongistan. NHS wont treat his cancer anymore because it's too expensive.

who the fuck are these people and why do I care?

He's short, bald, and ugly and still made a name for himself and got tons of followers.

Why hate on the dude? He was already dealt a shit hand and made something for himself and then dealt an even worse hand with cancer.

Legit feel bad for the dude

I wish no harm on people I disagree with.

Attached: fucc.jpg (262x206, 9K)

and he made more money and is more well known than most of the people on Jow Forums ever will.

im not quite sure he has regrets on that subject. he got to travel and have adoring fans while getting payed...to talk about him playing video games. sounds pretty neat to me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Go go cancer!

Because cryogenically freezing your body permanently fucks your cells. The likelihood of ever being able to be resurrected is zero.

>and he made more money and is more well known than most of the people on Jow Forums ever will.

It's a good thing he made all that money so he can take it with him to heaven when he di- oh...

that would imply heaven is real. that would imply magic is real.

can't he just get a new liver?

Maybe with all that money he should buy the cure to cancer

Attached: 1523854595870.png (249x249, 73K)

This. But i will put your corpse in a freezer anyway if you pay me $100,000

srs? god bless the nhs

That rich faggot isn't even American and he expects us to pay for his healthcare. I feel sorry for the tumor having to live inside that scumbag.

the jews wont let a cure be found because there is more money in "treatments"

I don't get why he's forcing his career on his wife? Why won't he let her move on to do what she wants?

/thread

Literally who?

That's what they all say. Jew

fuck off, /v/ermin

that's a shiny nugging there
>why don't they just shave it off when it gets like that?

serves him right for getting cancer tbqh

I hope he makes it.

Awful shit man. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope he goes peacefully.

Doesn't he live in America?

this. we're not tardigrades. When we freeze all our cells burst as they expand.

Until they figure out how to get some sort of shit into all our self so that doesn't happpen, freezing your self is useless.

Attached: Bjoernedyr_EB.jpg (900x600, 51K)

One of his last public acts was whiteknighting an ugly tranny at a convention.

isn't that a cute little bugger

Why do people say they fight cancer? It's one of the most passive things you can do, you just sit there as chemicals are put into your body, Christopher Hitchens said the same exact thing, there is no fighting.

their body isn't fighting it, that's why it is there, if their body were fighting it then the cancer would be destroyed in less than a week, but it doesn't due to hyper accumulation of t regulatory cells and other things.

cancer evades the immune system and then the idiots get chemo and radiotherapy and have zero immune system

How is this politics?

I hope this cuck will die slow and painfull death while his whore wife cheat on him with his black neighbour

That's a bit edgy, mate.

Kick the bucket already.

This is like the 3rd time we've heard this.

>cancer evades the immune system and then the idiots get chemo and radiotherapy and have zero immune system
sounds like something jewish doctors would come up with

>Reddit

wow u're dumb

S
Enjoy hell TB lol

Thats what you get for being a condescending twat.

youtube.com/watch?v=XDvbjg5vBQU

a life spent eating onions and playing vidya
>there is a higher purpose, grab your AK

Attached: 1503266729381.jpg (786x576, 173K)

I will never not laugh. Good riddance to the cunt.

He's dying of liver cancer? Literally $15K and a trip to China would solve all of it. They'll kill a prisoner for harvesting while you wait, like a fucking lobster you pick out at a restaurant fish tank. He's taking the moral high ground on this, or something?

what are you talking about? replacing organs? falun gong is a wild ride

>Eat like shit with candy, sugar, and drink a lot.
>Get cancer
>Take cancer treatment it goes away
>Still eat like shit, candy,sugar, drink do not eat any healthy foods
>Get cancer again

What did he expect? That he can still eat poorly and achieve the same result. Cancer is mostly the reliance on drinking and shitty food choices.

Me neither but its like come on man. At least have some healthy food or try not to eat like shit.

magic_coat.jpg

Like musicians regret wasting their time listening to and playing music I'm sure.

I should feel sorry for a fat brit playing video games all day long and making money off of it?

Attached: saged.jpg (800x331, 38K)

you're posting on an anime image board you dunce

I used to watch his wow vids years ago.

>of

remember when he looked not bad in early 2000's with that shitty cad shirt, life is grim.

go suck destiny's microscopic prick

every fat fuck e celeb who makes a living playing video games and then whines about his resultingly shit health needing to be paid for by others needs to be lined up and shot and anyone with half a brain would agree

he came to america for healthcare and then complained on twitter about how our healthcare isnt good enough because it isnt fully socialized

he deserves to die along with boogie

he's obviously a leftist cuck who would never believe such a thing would happen in a leftist communist paradise like china and that to believe otherwise would be racist