EU

I'm an ashkenazi jew from Israel.
I just got my EU passport (my grandfather/mother came from Poland).
I never felt belong to this shit skin desert people nor to the ashkenazi pigs.
So i'm gonna accept Jesus and fuck off from this pathetic desert hopping it will be glassed as soon as i leave.

Attached: IMG_0345.jpg (900x900, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtube.com/watch?v=LofScCiJT4c
youtube.com/watch?v=Pl4b57TliQY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

+1

So which country user?

ma ani kotev po akhshav?

Just realize you have more sins to repent for because you were born into a civilization that profited from killing the savior of your people.

please remain still as I adjust for windage and elevation....

Ben Freedman

No problem if you behave yourself, Israel wants us full of Jihadis though, so you might just get chased back home by rabid Muslims.

>something something self-hating "Jew"

Jokes, good on ya if you're serious.

Attached: 1466504597850.jpg (217x253, 6K)

t. amerilard tourist

Attached: _Bl2JVg2AZBb6ET0YVU5c7PdjbzCd0hW3O4Pw6TlzrA.jpg (1024x719, 112K)

vai toma no cu sopa de macaco...

Your mother left Poland before 1968.

Poland took away jews citizenships when they kicked them out in 1968.

is that Sam Hyde?

Doesn’t matter. You’re still a kike and therefore are the enemy of whites.

But that’s ok—we’ll tolerate your presence amongst us. All the way up until the moment that we no longer have to.

Attached: D4BA0F6A-8042-40F1-9B79-ABD08C8FD38D.jpg (500x369, 104K)

hi very quickly need 2 ask u a question japbro

Shabbat shalom, we have an honorary Aryan

congratulations, may you find peace in Christ!
ever thought about being a messianic jew? they exist and they dont believe in the fucking talmud.
They accept christ as their savior and keep some old traditions

Probably best to get out before Armageddon. Read the book of Matthew for information.

You can still go back to where your ancestors lived
Just don't be orthodox, don't wear kippah on the streets, learn language and you will be fine if you won't tell in the first few sentences not-asked that you are a Jew and you will be ok even if you stay here
Even if you won't stay it would be probably fun for you to see from where your family came from

>hurr durr
you know it's true, that's why you'll never expose yourself as an anti-semite in public, you'll always come here and jerk off together with a bunch of idiots who'll always see you as just another 'shitskin monkey' about "the jews this and the jews that" but you'll never do anything about it. You are all goyim and shall live and die like goyim.

>messianic Jew
Fuck this kike shit, it’s one body in Christ. It should’ve always been one church.

based kike

Daily reminder that not every single last Jew is evil.
99.9% are, but people like Bobby Fischer, Emil Maurice and Otto Weininger existed.

>(my grandfather/mother came from Poland)
Big surprise

Attached: pl-jews.gif (377x220, 2K)

Yeah fuck, true. Not to jerk off though, just because SLIGHTLY unbiased 'news' source (have to sift through 99% autism to hear SOME happenings), the conflicting views is pretty good, and a space to banter and debate, not circle jerk. South Brazilian?

Attached: 1423435463921.gif (192x333, 2.53M)

leave Japan first. Diaspora fag.

I unironically think that my post should be a banner for Jow Forums for Jow Forums.

Attached: Fucking Degenerate.jpg (594x600, 67K)

Become Stanley Kubrick or Bobby Fischer. Redpill the masses or the Poles will cut you up.

Almost, but not that funny.

JESUS CHRIST I'm getting digits all over the fucking place! Where are you faggots?

Attached: The power of 4Chan.png (1646x1978, 1.42M)

>Shlomo tourist confirmed

I’m not in any position to judge, but all I can say is welcome to the right side of the fight. Don’t let the stormfags get to you, it’s a shit test, learn to be honorable and prove your worth to your fellow man.

God wills it

Attached: IMG_0343.jpg (800x800, 168K)

good luck with life

He fucking does.

please fuck off to sweden there are alot of jews there

good, most ashkenazi jews are liberal hypocrite s-oyboys anyway.

New trick?

lol white people are so quick to forgive and forget

>Be a Jew
>Move from safe homeland to EU before second Holocaust happens

Begone kike!

>im jew
>related to poland
every time
makes me laugh my ass off when the cryptojew tatars which are called poolacks are ever referred to as "white"

Good luck bobby godspeed

I meant my grandmother.
yes they left to Israel and had to give up their polish citizenship.
Thanks brother the christen world is still new to me. but i don't want to keep any of the old jew traditions.
Oh man i can't wait.
Yeah but most of my grandparents family became christen. some of them still live in Poland.
Thanks user
Well I'm not. you on the other hand is just another shitskin jew monkey.

>le jew slide thread
K, keep us posted!

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the SJW globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF.articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.29M)

come back home. people forget what the jews did to contribute to european advancement, just be careful
of muslims.

lol I've heard jews being called names, but never have I hear "shitskin"

Attached: 1477734057922.jpg (300x263, 78K)

>ashkenazi pigs
achmed detected. Only mudslimes refer to others as pigs/monkeys/etc.

Attached: you.png (491x491, 270K)

lmao

Well spotted gentle heeb.

>being this new
99.99% of jap flags are muricans stranded there either by military, or by english teaching failed at life faggotry

I won't believe you until I see you eat a bacon sandwich after having a full immersion baptism, and reciting the Lord's Prayer.

Attached: 3359_6724_large.jpg (550x550, 41K)

>So i'm gonna accept Jesus and fuck off from this pathetic desert hopping it will be glassed as soon as i leave.
Good choice.

Yeah..... i dunno man.

I'm not new but I didn't know that. +1

Attached: 1505280065903.png (2810x4096, 169K)

No one who doesn’t eat bacon is welcome in my house. It’s a meme to everyone else, but it’s actually a precaution.

This.

Wake up the masses.

should be mandatory.

Fair enough user

>implying he's a jew and not proxy/arab
israel has like 20% population arabs if i'm not mistaken

stay a fucking jew in your jew desert your not white.

I am tho

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Attached: my_purer.png (535x579, 25K)

>I never felt belong to this shit skin desert people nor to the ashkenazi pigs.

That is you and every fucking kike and do you know what you are not going to feel like you belong among Europeans either. Wherever Jews go they will be miserable and do you know what we, the goyim, should not pay the price for your neurotic tendencies.
What is going to happen if you move here is that you will get some shiksa pregnant, your half-Jewish son will start to hate the goyim and work against us on the behest of some elite kike like Soros or Rothschild.

Praise

What does that mean dont let the stormfags get to you

>So i'm gonna accept Jesus

Wow, a rare low IQ Jew.

Jew... youd have to prove yourself.......

Self hating cock sucking faggot human trash. die in fire.

Attached: tapa1.jpg (559x374, 33K)

This.

Thank you.

Jews fucking out.
You got israel, you killed gorillions for it, now enjoy.

Go into your little ghetto.

Fuck off.
He has the seeds of Christ in him.
He knows ye are of the devil.
He is on the road...

goddamn, how many of you Jew weasels actually hang out on Jow Forums ?

good job jewish user. according to the apostle paul jesus won't come back until all the jews become christian. we're one jew closer now.

Attached: _mmd__christ_chan.jpg (949x842, 73K)

yup, pretty sad when an arab hates himself so much he pretends he's someone else. At least he recognizes his inferiority
It's a larp you brainlet

Attached: 1766588689.jpg (1024x662, 82K)

Hey, Jow Forums. Half Dutch/polish here. Where do I start on the path to Christ?

Good for you.

There is a point in what you saying user but i'm not like those kikes...i got family in Poland who is christian for like 3 generations and they feel very belong.

go to church

It's just a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=LofScCiJT4c
youtube.com/watch?v=Pl4b57TliQY

>10 years later
>Israeli Pastor holding speech in front of thousands
>We must secure the existence of shitskins and a future for shitskin children

Polish jew? Sounds like you need to be subverting in france

I know that there is different sects. The town I live in is Heavily Catholic. I'm not sure where to go with this.

sneaky rats. white people need to stop being so gullible. we are too trusting for our own good.

If you are being serious about that i hope you will enjoy your stay in Europe.

lama ata mesarev lehagiv ksheshoalim otha sheelot beivrit. tochiah sheze lo larp vetetargem ma shekatavti achshav

Not necessarily true user. Keep your children away from Judaic heresy and they will grow up to be just fine. Teach them how to recognize the (((signs))) even if you don’t explicitly outline the JQ. This is what my father did for me, pretty much raised me on talk radio conservatism and libertarianism. Michael Savage instilled a hatred for bolsheviks in me that’s imprinted in my DNA now.
Both of my paternal grandparents had Judaic blood but I don’t think there’s a single religious Jew in my family. We’re all Christian and as far as I’m concerned, the kikery ended with my father. We acted with honor while the rest of his side of the family acted like kikes. I don’t care what stormfags have to say, I feel confident in the eyes of the lord.

Attached: image.jpg (480x720, 634K)

Good. Jews are a fake nation anyway. You were Poles first.

that's good. personally I'm catholic. just go to the nearest catholic church and tell the priest you wanna become catholic. you have to take a class and you'll be baptized on easter.

Have a nice car crash homo.

Attached: 1497799866065.jpg (640x718, 118K)

It means don’t let them blackpill you. You need to know what your convictions are and stand your ground despite discouragement from demoralizing agents.

>still not responding
ata mitkaven lehagiv o lo?

somewhat but also American bible bashers in general who consider them allies and gods people have all been brainwashed beyond help.

MAKE SURE TO JOIN THE 100,000 JEWS THAT WILL BE ELIGTHED BY JESUS WHO WILL SPREAD THE WORD AFTER THE ANTICHRIST GETS THE THRONE!

some verse in the apocalypse book says that or revelations

Attached: 1521783223535.jpg (1135x696, 589K)

As far as I’m concerned, the JQ redpill is in the Bible itself.

Hey watch it! They are GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE! My church told me so!

אני הולך לקבל אזרחות פורטוגלית שנה הבאה, הולך להפיץ את הזרע היהודי שלי באירופה ולהקים את הגזע העליון החדש.

יודו-אירופאי

יש פה הרבה ערסים מזדיינים, ערבים מסריחים וחרדים עצלנים. אני אוהב את הארץ אבל שונא את המדינה ואת כל השמאלנים המזדיינים שכאן

שונא ערבים, שונא שמאלנים, שונא חרדים, שונא את הכושים המסתננים, שונא את הערסים הקופים

Attached: SW3i9Ool_400x400.jpg (282x282, 25K)

>brazilian monkey thinking they know anything
lmaoing @ ur life

sad but true. My own family would probably give their lives for israel. if they only knew how much the hooknose Jew truly despise christians. I'm sure they get a good kick out of it also.

heh

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138K)

You know whats worse than a jew ? A coward jew

I too long to return to the Khazarian homeland, brother.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars