Fucking bongs wtf

Just

Attached: zciiwdbza6v01.jpg (960x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_EABZSUbFw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5673307/Man-charged-rape-woman-said-innocent.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UoRRXkfLIkA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823870/Police-chief-says-non-English-speaking-victims-priority.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ3gs1K3rVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We knew they were tyrants 243 years ago, user

Attached: IMG_6415.jpg (580x476, 29K)

Attached: 1522781143124.png (878x954, 193K)

Yeah. It's just amazing to see the absolute clown land they've turned themselves into. Policing via tick box virtue signaling. Just wtf.

Attached: 1490285349766.jpg (900x714, 138K)

Basically they know you can deal with the niggers yourself so thats why no police is needed

at least theres fury....

They just have a different understanding of freedom to you, friend

Attached: Britbong constitution.jpg (800x500, 280K)

They can't keep getting away with this

Attached: 1524943508006.jpg (914x620, 298K)

I'm pretty sure that the west/western europe is dead but at least I can feel glad about the fact that in the end god did indeed straf england.

Attached: strafe.jpg (513x567, 145K)

the mutt meme doesn't work when a mutt tries using it

>if they speak good English

Attached: 1518094772069.png (1354x889, 61K)

I refuse to believe it's even possible to be that cucked

Stop being such a fucking cuck. Imagine if your ancestors thought "lol fuck it were screwed" everytime their nation was under serious threat. You fucking bitch.

Can someone please ALLAHUAKBAR me? I'm done with this shit.

>the mutt meme doesn't work when a mutt tries using it
t. memeflagged goblino

Attached: 1519354755153.png (1332x712, 1.02M)

You are a mutt you fat fucking gay lefty queer.

>may not
>suggested

Anarcho tyranny

Fury means the author of the article doesn't like something. Don't fall for tabloid sensationalism. Even when you agree with them on the substance

take back your fucking country britfriends

youtube.com/watch?v=8_EABZSUbFw

Maybe you stop being such a naive internet armchair strongman and come to terms with the fact there isn't much we can do any more to stop the downfall of our nations.

Then again, this might all come from some chink in Vancouver so why am I even bothering answering that.

Attached: 1514641151577.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

This can't be real.

we're too scared and weak, and by the time whites are genocided, europe will collapse anyway, there wont be any
potential utopia for them.

Classic German nihilism

Attached: 1524481180373.jpg (1044x812, 94K)

t. soft cock government PR shill nigger trying to suppress the story because its not coming from the STATE OWNED BBC

kys faggot cunt

t. achmed seeding defeatism
stop pretending like you're a white guy when its obvious you're here to make sure there isnt any sort of unified push against you cunts

you all deserve to hang

>Bongland

Attached: DcBb2qzW4AAUFDK.jpg (1027x1199, 131K)

>mfw it is real
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5673307/Man-charged-rape-woman-said-innocent.html

>bongland

Attached: 1524966395315.png (487x810, 563K)

I hope the new home secretary will fix things

Attached: DcBiiZnXUAAtmWk.jpg (1063x1200, 130K)

they are an insane police state setting up an islamic colony

Attached: 1524966477981.png (540x359, 204K)

But go on, keep telling me how fucking great your nation is because you defeated hitler.

Attached: 1525013667861.jpg (720x347, 57K)

Attached: Da_QselV4AEesh5.jpg (666x1087, 168K)

Kill yourself you pathetic cuck. You disgust me and you are a disgrace to your ancestors.

Why dont bongs just move to white parts and gentrify it

Hate crime against minorities is taken very seriously in Britain

Attached: DKAmc-hWkAE9_Tu.jpg (888x765, 146K)

That's right. The Bongs should just grab whatever cutlery they still have and start attacking politicians

Attached: 1524143449610m.jpg (1024x843, 169K)

Tell the police they can either come now, or latter after you blow the sand nigger's head off.

But really, who needs those faggot police anyway. Just solve the problem yourself.

Attached: 1450819744870.webm (640x360, 1.6M)

r-ing the British Jow Forums balls comic with conquering the seas and the world on a stormy ship

This is a joke, right?

kek!

You aren't much better Hans.

>only Slavs have active national movements to adopt American founding values
Feelsgoodman (even if they are slow and sabotaged by EU cucks)

>t. Brittmutt hiding behind a larp flag

Say that to Defend Europe.

Attached: 1522091344650.gif (277x277, 515K)

This. But be careful there tea drinker, it was proposed by the second in command. One untimely death and your police won't even protect you.

this sickens me and makes me truly sad all I see is a poor man who was dragged through the streets jeered at and spat upon and died a death he did not deserve I hope everyone involved with his demise suffers a horrible fate. Britain doesn't deserve saving any decent white men left need to leave the country asap just moving to the countryside isn't good enough.

Yeah because the worldwide uprising of the white man will spark on a tibetan woodcarving forum. You people are delusional.
But alright, I'll be shutting my mouth as soon as I see leaf rightwing death squads start the revolution. Not that I'm ever going to see that

Attached: 1518979980278.jpg (720x404, 64K)

Crime isn't worth investigating... when it happens to a White person.

They say that they are "anti-racist", but what they are is Anti-White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for Anti-White.

What if Britain is where the Russian hackers and Radical Islamists have been hiding all along, we need to invade Britain to save them in the final battle of the War on Terror.

Reality is quickly becoming a parody holy shit
>Don’t criticise the police in anyway thought goy or spend 20 years in the wrong think detention centre

RWDSN

Attached: EADC34EA-043D-4311-8D71-20BD692A46C2.png (349x491, 203K)

>A global communication medium free of over censorship is not a valid means of uniting against a common enemy
t.islamic dog hiding like the rat you are pretending to be white and trying to keep everyone blind
kys

British police are now investing children indulge in hate crime

Attached: Db-4Cc0X0AEWpQb.jpg (1000x575, 83K)

Good i dont want them turning up they will confiscate my cutlery and hand tools

Attached: 1524966054176.jpg (736x1024, 172K)

Misanthropy. The government is creating misanthropists. Its almost like they want you to massacre these people and assassinate your leaders.

How could you be dumb enough to see it going any other way? What the fuck do they expect. For whites to just die out silently?

i was a misanthrope decades before it was cool.
i'm having the time of my life now - it's glorious.

The future belongs to misanthropes. The misanthrope shall inharet the earth and the kingdom of heaven.

Through righteousness and rejection he is saved.

Perhaps Nigel Farage was right when he tried to tell people that having an unelected commission (especially one's run by convicts) in the EU dictating policies to the people in the UK/Europe without their input would turn out badly. Who would have ever thought?

From 2008 maybe?
youtube.com/watch?v=UoRRXkfLIkA

Attached: gsoros emperor europe.jpg (364x374, 30K)

I never claimed that germany is better off or something.

But
>only Slavs have active national movements to adopt American founding values
is definitely not a positive. Liberalism, even in its early form, is the cancer that killed the west.

Now you hit the nerve.
I know some people in the generation identitaire movement, even took part in the demonstration in vienna in 2016, they're good guys and all but they're fighting against the grain. We were like 200 protestors against several thousand counter-protesters. We're severely lacking the numbers to win this fight. This is partly the reason why I lost all hope in the last several years.

And don't give me the crap with "a few good men are enough". Both Hitler and Mussolini won through the numbers, one through voting, the other from marching towards rome and seizing power by force. Both had the general support, something we're lacking and will lack, even if things go even worse.

wow thats racist

But if you don't speak English they won't understand you either, and they can stay indoors browsing twitter for their hate speech..

JUST BONG MY SHIT UP

Rejection is a blessing When demons reject you.

They had plenty of police to block Alfie's parents.

Wow, Sweden may have rapeproblems but holyfuck man.

Unironically gas London with chemical weapons. Great Britain is done, what a shit stain of a state.

This is just like Northern Ireland pre 1960s,
>The police were hostile,
>elections were geremandered.
>People weren't hired because they were from a certain group.

Today in England:
>Police hates white British
>BBC and other firms openly admit they won't hire whites.
>UKIP, gets 33% of the vote and gets one MP

White Britions are more than justified in launching an insurrection, and look what only 200-300 IRA volunteers achieved.
You can change the country if you want it enough, no excuses.

Jesus

>tfw when Britbongistan will cease to exist during your lifetime

This kind of rhetoric is not seen because everyone is scared of the NSA tier global ai surveillance they assume will fuck them. Meanwhile they state themselves that they are overwhelmed with the masses of actual dangerous criminals that have been ported into the west.
This is not to suggest that I advocate getting violent or working outside of the law... just that the past rejection is not seen today partly because of the pacification effect that nsa "leaks" had.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823870/Police-chief-says-non-English-speaking-victims-priority.html

Uk is fucked.

Brits are 2nd class citizens in the UK, everybody knew that already. It's just a case of the police finally admitting it.

Attached: 1506018688378.png (566x656, 376K)

Is it fucking real.

And once they wipe out the west. They will have their sights pointed at you. It will be another Barbarossa but this time it isn't an official war. Take note of the west to make sure it doesn't repeat in the East.

>when you call the police and you have to fake an Indian accent
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ3gs1K3rVQ

You know, they just took the (((social justice))) crafted in America and pushed it to the extreme.

importing subhumans for profit is not a west vs east thing, if the loligarchs of russia want to do it nobody'll stop them

Kek
No way this is real

They do and it will be. There will be no new Hitler.

>allah
>WE ARE IN ROUTE TO YOUR LOCATION I AM BRINGING MY DAUGTHER INCASE YOU NEED TO RELIEVE ANY SEXUAL EMERGENCY YOU MIGHT BE HAVING
wew

ethnic cohesion is not governed by anything other than the proportions of different ethnics
also, times would have to get way the fuck tougher to get to preWW2 levels, at least 2-3 more financial crashes followed by massive gains to the elite class should do it

Nigga, we already have loads of shitskins and dysfunctional police. Russia will fall soon after metropole

It's like they openly want civil war in the uk

Fought with cutlery and banter.

You sound like a shitskin here to just tell us its all over and to not even try

I don't advocate violence of course, but the conditions for the popular support for an insurrection in the North all seem to present in England and will only grow in time.

I am merely pointing out the similarities, and Sinn Fein a party that is poling 20% asserts that IRA violence was justified.

Nemesis.

Almost as if politics are enforced through violence, fancy that

Not wifout a knoife license. OI, GUVNA, BIN THAT SPOON!

Offnen möpse. Stell pflaume aus.

Yet you still have to pay their salaries

Molon labia.

Is Sweden the N°2 most cucked country?

I'm not by any means promoting this, but if some folks came over from the UK to 'Meruca and were to purchase some of our millions of AR-15's and smuggle them back to bong land, there is a good chance you would win your country, and probably fairly easily.

I hope this accelerates, we need to get to either the breaking point or 100% defeat.