Be white

>be white
>get slaved by us asians
>butthurt to this in 21c

Attached: 1404592605973.jpg (749x589, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey chink, don't make me call the Brits on you.

>be asian
>21st century
>live in 3rd world shithole

Jokes on you, it’s not Asians I have a problem with.

>be Mongolian
>get your teeth kicked in by European nations, ultimately culminating in the end of your Empire
>a thousand or two years later
>still getting buttfucked by European powers, whether it be the opium wars, or the modern political balance of power

>modern political balance of power
sorry but china is dominating now. European are absolutely puny compared to us, it makes me laugh

don't worry china bro
the whiteness will be completely deconstructed in a decade

it's already been starting in the east parts of russia where lots of russian women are getting impregnated on a daily basis by our BIG ASIAN COCKS
after we're done with russia then we'll move on to the europe, north america, australia and new zealand

this is the true colonization
it can't be colonization that you just simply bomb the enemies
the only true colonization is to get enemies's women to be yours, which is what exactly we're doing in russia now

wh*Te subhumans, how is it like getting exterminated through race mixing?
there's nothing you can do to stop it

enjoy

Attached: thisdestroysthewhiterace.png (1635x978, 1.19M)

this kills the wh*Te race

this is the true colonization

Attached: thiskillsthewhiterace1.png (659x653, 1003K)

I guess Trump's tariffs are rustling your jimmies.

Attached: 1524014622305.jpg (158x127, 7K)

the only reason china is doing so well because of shill american politicians let you take advantage of the system, things are changing and you guys are gonna collapse like every other communist nation

>Is Chinese
>Brags about Mongolian Empire
>Doesn't realize that Mongols and Chinese have a very bloody history
Are you fucking serious?

>Asian men ask online Russian whores if they prefer Asian men
>Russian whores reply yes
Do you honestly believe what whores tell you? Jesus Christ no wonder there's a significantly large virgin population in your Nation...

no it is because we are so hard working and intelligent, china will never collapse lol

t. butthurt expat engrish teachers

There aren't any white people there

You fucking chinks take advantage of NAFTA

is that so? china should be doing a lot better than america considering how big china is, and say that to the soviet union chink.

try it again and you will get TURKED AGAIN

RETS GO SWIMMING!

Attached: Swim.jpg (2558x1440, 1.03M)

>intelligent

Attached: 1497612663727.webm (320x240, 1.47M)

White Women + Asian Men
Asian Women + Hispanic Men
Hispanic Women + Black Men
Black Women + White Men

Seems to be the destiny of the west.

Attached: mari sousa.jpg (550x366, 26K)

>be white
>don't even know what you're talking about because it's irrelevant

Lack of morals isn't necessarily indicative of lack of intellect.

Attached: 1519183025421.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

its actually being smart, just look what morals did to Western hahaha

Most nigresses only date niggers and I've literally only ever seen AM/WF on the internet.

>China
>Intelligent

Attached: 1518301888619.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

>American education
Mongols got fucked by Genghis Khan dying and his lands and armies being split among his 100+ sons. If he lived any longer/had a son that inherited all his land then you wouldn't see a 99.9% white Poland.

>North American Free Trade Agreement
I'm no fan of it, but how does it exactly lead to China doing so well? I thought NAFTA was to make it easier ship jobs to Mexico. So why would companies ship jobs to China instead? Genuinely curious.

that were ethics. morals are absolute. ethics is what changes and is defined by society.

Really puts things into perspective does this. A 'white skinned nazi' would NEVER have left this kid to die.

China IS intellgent, they are also heartless Cyborg people that try to jew each other.

>>get your teeth kicked in by European nations, ultimately culminating in the end of your Empire
What the fuck are you smoking? The Mongol Empire primarily collapsed due to the division of the empire and civil wars, by the time the Muscovites began to push back the Mongol Empire didn't even exist, only its fractured successor states. If any one people could be claimed to have defeated the Mongol Empire it would be the Mamluks, muslims primarily of Turkish descent who defeated the Mongols in 1272 at Ain Jalut (on that map when the Mongol Empire was at its peak).

However the victory at Ain Jalut was more a symptom of Mongol weakness as it only happened because most Mongol forces in the area were withdrawn to select a new Khan and eventually deal with internal conflicts.

Put simply while the Mongols were defeated at times none of their military defeats had a significant impact on the empire, it was internal conflict that caused the collapse of the Mongol Empire, and white people claiming they destroyed the Mongol Empire because they defeated a successor state over a century after the twilight of the empire is like Armenians claiming they defeated the Macedonian empire because Tigranes II finished off the Seleucid Empire.

>it makes it taste better, white piggu
>it's science

Attached: 1499024527392.webm (480x428, 1.83M)

the ch*n fears the TURK

That's the first generation, now let's do second one

White-Asian Women + Asian-Hispanic Men
Asian-Hispanic Women + Hispanic-Black Men
Hispanic-Black Women + Black-White Men
Black-White Women + White-Asian Men

Third Generation

White-Asian-Asian-Hispanic Women + Asian-Hispanic-Hispanic-Black Men
Asian-Hispanic-Hispanic-Black Women + Hispanic-Black-Black-White Men
Hispanic-Black-Black-White Women + Black-White-White-Asian Men
Black-White-White-Asian Women + White-Asian-Asian-Hispanic Men

Fourth Generation
WELCOME TO AMERICA

nice hypothetical, I got a chink right there who just did

Wow, you know nothing about history

>mongorians
??

>only putting 1 point in INT.

/thread they were TURKS

Not really. China is a degraded shithole of a country full of garbage. They pollute their own land, they cheat on university exams and they're the human equivalent of a giant anthill.

It is you fucking ape. Go live with niggers and see how their high Kangz IQ treats you,

Attached: 1524005087033.png (235x235, 61K)

Fucking chinks taking credit for what the downie chinks next door did.
The only way you cunts enter real white countries is as male order brides or on student visa.
> me so horny at maths
meme race

>be chink
>think China is the centre of the world
>find the idea that some vast foreign power power exists way beyond the edges of your maps laughable and ludicrous, China is #1, China is all that there is in the world
>this vast power proceeds to push your shit in
>have a “century of humiliation”
>finally get back on your feet and become a major world player
>the best you can hope for your children is to make enough money to send them away from China to study in the nations of this great power that humiliated you for a century
>where your daughters proceed to get bleached by the vastly more attractive white men from these nations
JUST

>it makes me laugh
how does your social score make you feel? Does it make you proud that China is first to introduce mark of beast? or do you say "you go!", "you go now!" to mark of beast?

cool story now keep sucking our politicians dick for investments :D

Are these chinks even human?

It's a low trust society in which everyone cheats everyone, raw IQ isn't all it takes to get far, we used to live shitty as well.

>my gf is the daughter of a chinese politician and actually does suck my dick

How the roles have reversed

Only 200 years in russia meawhile russian have fucked all the way to china conquering all the steppe and what used to be chink territory
It fell so good

China is 99.9% retarded, but they have so many people that outliers are still common and since it's mostly a meritocracy they usually get to influence thing.

You called?

Attached: Bin That Behaviour.jpg (451x757, 52K)

the only thing chinks know how to do is cheat which retards confuse with being smart

Yeah, but living in a shit hole is.

Kek maybe they need a little opium to make more digestible

Attached: Opium-War-cartoon.jpg (564x476, 58K)

wtf is that map? most of those areas where deserted lands, moldova for example was colonized by transilvanians later in 1350, when you conquered that land you fought probably with zimbrii(european bisons) :)

Attached: romania_mare___greater_romania_by_tratat-d7g01j0.jpg (1024x819, 286K)

He could have prevented this.

Attached: Chiang_Kai-shek[1].jpg (850x1200, 196K)

Attached: 1505283488678.png (501x636, 31K)

i know the feel man

buts you know that asian men are just as popular as nigger women to other races

nigger you had to build a wall to keep them out they were raping you so hard noob
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

>China
Are you stupid? Ghengis Khan enslaved your entire country.
And its not like he made it to Germany, or one of the real white countries.

no he was really corrupt no better than mao

Oh, please.
Call me when you lay down the foundations of civilization and enlightenment, I'll be waiting.

Chinese people are repulsive. Their society is violent and cartoonish in its construction. They're far from intelligent.

1.3 Billion Chinese which is more than the entire population of whites combined

Well at least with that one you can see the guy getting the shit kicked out of him in the background afterwords.

I doubt it. Chinese people are merely an angry, formless mass of apathy.

the mamluks were whites though

>Chink defending the actions of mongols

I thought you guys hated them? or are you a mong?

You forget to mention how there is a man walking by, casually just watching as a full grown adult assaults a child without doing anything.

I just find it amusing how Asians back then, during the mongol invasions, are seen as manly horse-riding chads that steal and breed your women but now, when people think Asians, they think manlet, nerdy, and small penis. Wtf happened?

Uhhh. Slavs aren't white.
Try again?

>used to have to colonize the shitskins by force through massive bloodshed
>now they not only willingly seek out to bleach themselves, but they also boast about it
>they argue among themselves about who's whiter or who looks more beautiful (People with more bleached genes)
>also adapt to learning our language, switching to our form of governments and society, and learning how to use our technology
Future is looking pretty white to me.

Attached: 1.jpg (379x282, 65K)

All of you shut the fuck up

Asians and Whites can be together against everyone else

We have always wanted to be allied with the Asians as an enormous superpower.

Nice one faggot.

Attached: 1.png (932x681, 293K)

this is american history education, ladies and gentlemen

he thinks mongolian empire was crushed by european powers kek

Tbh Mongols never made it past Bohemia/Austria before imploding without any foreign help so it's not like they could have done much.

>by us asians
Mongols aren't quite Asian if you go deep enough into their ancestral history. btw nice proxy, you larping faggot.

>Japan
>having children

Nippon please

Attached: when two nukes arn't enough.jpg (1500x3240, 633K)

>butthurt
Chinks actually believe anyone gives a fuck.

>European are absolutely puny compared to us
>EU GDP: 17.1 trillion $~511 million people
>China GDP:11,2 trillion $ ~1379 million people
this is what absolute domination looks like, I too would rather live in a shithole than live a comparatively good life lmao