Smoking jew

fuck the cigarette jew smoked heavy for past decade wasted my money and health. discovered nasal snuff wow great stuff gives me nicotine way cheaper to use. have stopped coughing and it feels amazing to snort I feel like some jew has purposely made it impossible to find in Canada have to order this shit from the UK what's the deal pol

Attached: McChrystals_Original_and_Genuine_Menthol_Snuff_Large_Tin_Tub.jpg (800x800, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15858768/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just vape or at least opt for Swedish snus. Snus is pretty natural and vaping, well I'm not here to call it awesome but if appears to the least harmful. Too much snuff is going to burn out your nasal cavaity/sinuses/septum. Also, if it were to cause cancer there it would probably be pretty fucking bad. You would either lose a big portion of your face, or it might spread to your brain quite quickly.
Just vape senpai.

vaping is the gayest thing I've ever seen and I doubt a few grams of tabbaco up the nose is gonna cause more harm then smoking a pack a day

fuck off vape jew show me heavy snuff users dying

Enjoy your mucous membran being fucked up.
>current year
>falling for any addictive unhealthy behavior

theres no proof that smoking cigarettes cause death either retard

I never said it did infact I'm sure it's bullshit but it does cause difficulty to breathe for me atleast

proof of these mucus membranes being eaten away?

There you go, faggot:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15858768/
Start lifting, eat healthy, become a role model for your fellow white man, instead of sniffing brown powder like a cracknigger would do.

didn't click lol stop trying to send me a virus

only a true white aristocrat would use snuff keep smokin dick and vaping cum fagbait what's your shitty flag supposed to be for anyways your country must be worthless

Attached: Chyna.jpg (1393x773, 171K)

Attached: 1521488479040.gif (300x264, 3.09M)

>telling some cucknadian chink permovirgin to lift
lemao

I'm about to order some G4 blizzard all white snus online. Been vaping/snusing/smoking for a while. Only ever really used camel snus. But hell, I can get 12 cans for less than 70 U.S. And each can should last at least 3 days maybe more. Cheapest option by far, and since it is white, no staining. Gonna take almost a week to get here tho...

Anyone else tried pic related?

Attached: untitled.png (200x123, 23K)

snuff is going to burn out your nasal cavity/sinuses/septum.
snus (particularly loose) is going to receed your gumline. potential to also burn out your pancreas.
both raise bloodpressure.
t.snus & snuff addict

Fpbp, vape naysh reporting in

Attached: 1459423495_ry.jpg (1000x500, 664K)

It doesn't typically cause cancer. I'm not aware of a statistic you can even find on it. I tried several years back and couldn't find anything definitive.

>just vape bro
gayer than the gayest gay

Fuck lung cancer i want nose and throat cancer instead

better then gay cancer like your gonna get

Snus, dip, and chewing tobacco are all superior aesthetic and sensory experiences to fumigating yourself and your surroundings with acrid plumes of toxic ash. The smokeless tobacco master-race will inherit the Earth.

Attached: Red Man.jpg (1298x1687, 320K)

I just smoke 2 or 3 pipes a year. It's okay.

It does destroy the cartilage in your nose after long periods of time, also you're talking shit about vapes now, but if you were to try a 25mg rocksalt e-juice, and took a hit you'd be suffocating, and so absolutely nicc'd out of your mind you'd be astonished why you dropped perfectly good bens over the snuff jew.

Snus and dip are the stupidest fucking things ever.
Let me apply tobacco directly to my cell wall vs temporarily inhaling/exhaling a combustible form.

Holy shit this only a complete fucking moron would think chewing/sniffing, ESPECIALLY SNIFFING THE FUCKING SHIT would not cause damage.

Tony Gwynn would beg to disagree.
kys

Attached: tonygwynn.jpg (640x360, 38K)