He's quoting Thomas Sowell!!!

Based. We can't let this go to far, though. He'll be ancap by the end of the week.

Attached: kanye_sowell.jpg (354x766, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1IMoVyaoogk
youtube.com/watch?v=dQiBD-crrvA
gwern.net/docs/sociology/2003-murray-humanaccomplishment.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k
youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Thomas Sowell

Now that's a smart nigger. Kanye redpilling the masses.

We fullcircle now lads

Can we get Kanye quoting Daniel Carver?

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 28K)

how do you know thats kanye? its just some screengrab of 2 people texting

>Thomas Sowell
everytime

Attached: Thomas Sowell.png (594x594, 377K)

holy fucking shit

Kanye going fucking nuclear

>the group is the individual and the individual is the group
You're as bad as the liberal retards. Sowell is fucking awesome and he's done a hell of a lot more for this fight than some fucking faggot who reposts low-quality infographics on the internet

Attached: 1523978665156.gif (630x354, 3.58M)

The text was sent to Kanye from Travis Mills

This guy, I think

youtube.com/watch?v=1IMoVyaoogk

>he's done a hell of a lot more for this fight than some fucking faggot who reposts low-quality infographics on the internet
What fight? The fight against the
ESSSSSSSS JAYYY DOOBBAA UUUUUUUUUUUUUS?

Attached: 8b2.jpg (853x543, 120K)

Attached: based sowell.jpg (498x348, 39K)

LARPERS WILL EXPLOIT Jow Forums'S NATURAL WEAKNESSES. THE RISE IN CIVNAT IDEALS IS BEST FOR EVERYONE. THEY PROMOTE INFIGHTING TO SLOW PROGRESS.

There is highly intelligent black people (most are probably mixed). They generally all have disdain for other blacks.

Attached: boss sowell.jpg (236x236, 12K)

this is now a Sowell thread

youtube.com/watch?v=dQiBD-crrvA

Wow, thanks for clearing that up for me!
Have a book and a video that's not plebbit through and through in return.
gwern.net/docs/sociology/2003-murray-humanaccomplishment.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

The sowell-rrti connection is heating up

t. chink
youtube.com/watch?v=ffv8V11lReU

Attached: culture.jpg (1209x517, 281K)

Sad fact is the Sowells of this world are raking through shit to change things. I think it's a noble thing to strive for. If you don't, then fair enough.

Cultural improvement is still improvement. It's an undertaking that isn't entirely useless.

The sad fact is that Sowell is worshiped because he serves as an out for "conservatives" so they can avoid facing reality. I think the conditioning is so strong Sowell gets the recognition Buchanan deserves.
The true attitude of a loser, dying, race

Attached: Anna.png (1440x2085, 2.29M)

BASED they should fuck and make more mixed babies so we can have more BASED conservative abominations!

Attached: 1488475644410.jpg (1020x1319, 243K)

You're not even average level at trolling. You should feel bad.

I'm not trolling shit, you're just fucking dumb.

Attached: 1488909295279.jpg (1024x995, 226K)

This is the last you you're getting. Notice nobody even bothers responding to you.

The games instantly turned into baiting you. Within 50posts. Because that's how bad you are at this.

What in the flying fuck are you talking about? I'm not trolling you, you dipshit. I'm saying you're a naive pussy who needs to frame his worldview in such a way that hides blatant truths that you can't reconcile with. You think you're going to get 90% of blacks to vote for the "conservative" party because a black nationalist that is parroting basic bitch talking points (from another black), and you're ill-informed enough to think that having blacks remain within the nation is in any way preferable to some sort of segregation/peaceful partition.

You're just from the donald, why don't you go back? I can't say this there, but you can. Why would you come in my space and try and dictate what I say? Go back home faggot.

Attached: 1489800128170.jpg (310x583, 129K)

Literally nobody in this entire thread has said anything related to anything you're talking about. This is you taking the bait.

Fucking tard.

>This is you taking the bait.
>if you call me out for slobbing all over the first BASED nigger dick I can get my mouth on, you're the loser here
yeah, sure thing guy. Take your multicultural bullshit back to plebbit.

Attached: bowling alone.jpg (613x727, 139K)

>You think you're going to get 90% of blacks to vote for the "conservative" party because a black nationalist that is parroting basic bitch talking points (from another black), and you're ill-informed enough to think that having blacks remain within the nation is in any way preferable to some sort of segregation/peaceful partition.

Nobody thinks niggers are going to vote Republican, moron. Idiots like Kanye West can influence a significant number of Blacks and beaners to either stay home, vote 3rd party or to vote Republican.

Getting even a combined 2%-3% of Blacks and Hispanics to stay home or vote with us could win elections in FL, AZ, MI, WI, PA, NC, GA and in a few cycles, TX.

Literally nobody said any of that again. You're the retarded little babby that just rants and raves and spergs all day about conversations you wish you could have with a person who isn't even here. Fucking kys.

>Idiots like Kanye West can influence a significant number of Blacks and beaners to either stay home, vote 3rd party or to vote Republican.
No he can't. Do you think niggers actually show up to polls on their own volition? You have no idea how these things work, 90% of them have no fucking clue about politics, or the candidates they're voting for. They're bussed in and delegated by their whip handlers, a lot of which they have incentives on the local levels.
>nobody said any of that
So why are you in this thread with the other plebbitors jerking off about a nigger that's been doing nothing but pumping the worst kike propaganda into the heads of the white youth for the last 10 years? BASED!

Attached: Thomas Sowell.png (600x339, 270K)

Kanye is becoming a big brained nibba

Fuck Kayne. Fucking House Nigger.

That’s it, Kanye is gonna get 2Pac‘d within the next three months.

The text was sent TO Kanye by this guy. Serious.

Attached: images.jpg (313x470, 17K)

So typical. Enjoy poverty

This strategy (get blacks to vote Republican) will backfire hard. People vote on tribal lines now, and the Republican party is the de facto "white people party". A few blacks will swing over, but they'll simply be called uncle Toms and such by the others.

Attached: __kamikaze_kantai_collection_drawn_by_sakakiba_misogi__74144d1fe30cde45afe9f0f1d6493620.png (3634x2620, 1.2M)

Yup. Hes off the reservation and the jews will kill him. The kardashians were involved in the OJ Simpson murders

>house nigger
nah, he just escaped the plantation

>t. newfag wehraboo

anything that upsets the left makes them react disproportionately. that's all we need to lift the veil and they'll lose the edge they need to keep propagating their illusions. they're losing their grip on young people already

fuck off kike shill

>this probably isn't bate
lol

Attached: eq-vs-iq.jpg (1366x603, 88K)

>ancap
pic related is the "smartest" ancap.

Attached: 1513694230929.png (211x239, 7K)