Metis Joan of arc

"The announcement earlier this week that Ms Gamassou, whose father is from Benin and whose mother is Polish, from among 250 girls in Orleans to depict Joan of Arc was met with a flurry of angry posts on Twitter and on far-right websites."

What do you think about it Jow Forums?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/22/frances-first-mixed-race-joan-arc-hit-torrent-racist-abuse/

Attached: B9714925213Z.1_20180301202918_000+GMNAQA57H.2-0.jpg (1350x759, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

francebleu.fr/infos/culture-loisirs/orleans-les-fetes-johanniques-2018-ont-debute-1525025094
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't understand what the fuzz is about. She looks like a great fit for the part. She has a real strong presence that would work. Honestly a great choice.

>Benin

Attached: 0f1.jpg (812x883, 88K)

Would totally fuck that nerdy girl.

t. facebook

Weren't there any attractive non-whites to cast? Or was there a special deal to rent the old Ludo costume from Labyrinth?

Attached: labyrinth-ludo[1].jpg (380x218, 75K)

Quintessentially French

Dios mío the face of a moon pie...

this is polophobic :(

She's not even half french, Joan of arc is a symbol of french resistance against foreign invasion...
At least she's a catholic.

Attached: whatsapp-image-2018-04-29-at-20-55-06_3747486.jpg (657x370, 60K)

So ugly that she could be an involuntary-Maid of Orleans. She was just expressing inmaid anger at the English for not wanting to rape her

Nah really. Look at her. I truly think she will do it justice.

Okay, who would you have picked for that part?

For wich part?

Old news, but still what a fucking hideous creature.
The new face of France, ladies and gentlemen.

Not old news, the fest was this sunday :
francebleu.fr/infos/culture-loisirs/orleans-les-fetes-johanniques-2018-ont-debute-1525025094

Solene Rigot would be a better pick. Maybe

>African and Polish
Ah those based slavs at it again lol this is why I don't want poles in my country

I would have picked an actual French woman not some mixed monkey

Taylor Swift

DUHH

Why did the city chose her ?? Nobody else proposed for the job or what ? She is a French icon God bless !

Do what justice? Isn't this just a ceremonial thing where she wears a costume and sits around? Purely symbolic, which makes it that much worse.

You realize they do this shit on purpose. They hire these actors because it will lead to articles about raciss comments and give the production free publicity. It was the same deal with nigger hermione.

Could be. I'm convinced that Black Panther was completely banking on a backlash so they could play the racism card.

cultural appropriation

>benin
So she's half nigger.

Joan of Arc is French. People have a right to be mad, their national identity is being trampled on in the name of internationalism and multiculturalism.

I think if it's brown, there is a reason to frown.

>Okay, who would you have picked for that part?
A Ukrainian expat living in America, of course. :P

Attached: mila_as_joan.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

This is the new face of France and it's beautiful

I dont see any problem. Let her play the part.

fucking monkey...

>So she's half nigger.
>half

Nigger is a binary status. Either you are, or you're not. You wouldn't say "oh, my glass is half piss"

dude, believe me we want to fuck off from your shitty UK, but we can't because nobody want let us print moneys for II WW or PRL, we could be close to france/germany/uk if not this shit +if we had competent gov

let us have 1500€+ of pays and I ensure you nobody will EVER move to uk, unless he/she like this country

call me autistic, but how you can hate us if you do SHIT to change system/our economy? any of you is disgusting, in africa ppl deal with poorness since last decade

Thank you for taking in all our shitty degenerates.

Please, open your borders even more.

Looks more like Joan of Barck .
Woof she is uglier than a goats ass .
Then again typical parisian. Probably hairier than a fucking bigfoot too. Andre the Giants French Sister. Gonna have to punch myself in the dink today aversion therapy style .

S L A V D

Attached: 1466827351993.jpg (400x457, 60K)

stop this kurwa now

jews need be ho ho ho allahu ahbared

man I love mixing polish with english, feels so natural

You have to go back. NOW

Attached: Ameri le 56% face.jpg (1500x1500, 278K)

Wanna know the best part? ALL far-right websites besides Democratie Participative supported this choice because she's "well spoken, intelligent and fully integrated into french culture".
Nevermind the non-white part!
We have no race realists here, only civic nationalists.

Attached: STARE.jpg (542x574, 136K)

How is it racist to object to erasing a white French girl from the role, but not racist to erase her? The globalist-Left are insane and need to be erased from all positions of power and influence.

A European, preferably French. And her weedy looking supporting cast resemble European knights, clergy etc as much as my cat's arse does.

Look at these basedybois, God this country is over

On the contrary, those with more than half a brain not addled by propaganda know the UK is a beautiful place of history and culture, where you can live in peace and liberty. The only thing ruining that are the globalist-libtard mongs insisting we're all just equal except if you're white and/or Christian.

>Benin
>Poland
Why the fuck are you calling her Metis? She's from the other side of the fucking world as the Metis.

one of these doesn't belong.

It belongs to the OP

Attached: Polan niggers.jpg (1131x1171, 387K)

the one on the bottom left corner is high quality mutt

Attached: mEaj0sv.jpg (500x375, 41K)

t. Muhammad

honestly, you know shit about us, you could excatly tell that germans are manchildrens most of time because you are rich and police is protecting you even if you lie to them

you are rich spoiled brats, you can't even clean your own fucking flats ect. ect. this is really fucking...uh, you makes me vomit, even if I will move to germany, I am glad I been raised in poor country