Today I learned

Asians are subhumans too...

Attached: Swimming in Asia.jpg (2559x1440, 1.02M)

shut up snow nigger.

he's whiter than you mohammed.
Yes OP, asians too are subhuman species.

>Higher IQ
What do u mean u pale neanderthal

Itt: white amine fans offended that their weeb culture is under attack by a troll

We are rich, smart, not being race mixed by arabs and niggers and our cultures are based. Do something about it, white trash. I take a piss in your mouth.

hey sweden did you get offended by my thread? are you mad us asian are going to dominate the world???

Most normies of any race are subhuman to be honest.

That’s 100% the type of insult a Muslim would use.

Of course

White is special.
Especially nordic for they might be angelic or extraterrestrial.

your entire country got BLACKED, Sven.

Attached: 003267.jpg (1367x1768, 1.03M)

chinks are worthless, anthrax them and the world would only be better off

fuck muslim. Big cities of Germany are nowadays filled with these animals. They are extreme rightwing without brain. Aggressive, arrogant, close-minded, treacherous and cunning. Unlikable kind. Speaking their fucking sandnigger language and refuse to learn german. They form their own dirty anti-kafir neighbourhoods like niggers and spics in US. Trying to become die Leitkultur. Well at least they don't start playing gangsta and shoot up thanks to weapon control.

what world ? the world filled with non productive white trash like you ?

whites are gonna get fetanyl'd by china first kek

I'm a high-school math teacher in Asia. Fucking love it. The students are respectful, motivated and smart as hell. And they actually like white people, because they view us as successful (although this is slowly changing).
Going after the Asians is the most ridiculous thing ever. They aren't perfect, but the average modern day white is a leftist, suicidal sack of shit - that hates white men with a passion.

>harrr we productive we slave for big master and then big master have retard cousin who he send to germany to be angry virgin onrine harrrr whitey we gona get you!
>gets anthraxed once whitey realizes selling sneakers to niggers isn't a viable plan for the planet
LMAO

> whiteys
Jews control and decide, not you, dummes Fettsack. Besides, our population is massive and demanding. Rich east asians invest in researching and have started laying off the outsourcing tasks and do franchising. We come late, so I will give you the right to look down on us, but keep maintaining your smuggy face even when we beat you to the ground and fuck you in the ass.

Chang here
> today I learned
Holy shit tell us your story user. What Asians did to your today ?? I feel very sorrry for your bad experience.

Attached: 1516041120737.png (703x580, 282K)

you don't think it's profitable to wipe out all the subhumans off this planet, chang?
and they call asians smart LMAO

Japan’s very civilized. I wouldn’t equate them with actual subhumans

Would you swim in that sea though? If you say yes you're simply not a Finn by definition.

literally nobody is afraid of tiny hairless low T chinks. 1 white guy could beat the shit out of 100 chinks.

Attached: ABC 04.jpg (778x763, 218K)

imagine all the groping going on in this pic.

>groping
that's what you're worried about?
not thousands of nasty chinks "swimming" around pissing and shitting on each other?

The image of that in my head made me laugh. Just 1 white guy ripping through a hoard of 110 pound chinks.

Attached: hank hill ss.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

I go swimming for the fun of it. That pic doesn't look like fun or refreshing at all.

That water is easily 25% pee