As soon as I heard about the press conference, I went to Jow Forums to see if people are talking about it...

As soon as I heard about the press conference, I went to Jow Forums to see if people are talking about it. And sure enough, the whole board was full of posts. Most were what you’d expect, the jew bashing Israel hating.
I don’t judge, you do have a point, Netanyahu did push the Iraq war. From his perspective it was the right thing to do.
Saddam have repeatedly threatened Israel. Shot rockets at our cities during the Gulf War. Threatened to use chemical weapons. Only after the war in Iraq it was revealed that he didn’t have chemical weapons. I don’t know what happened behind the scenes, either every intelligence agency in the world was wrong about him, or he managed to get rid of them one way or another. Either way, the U.S. got itself into a war it shouldn’t have gone into. And worse, they overstayed there, and even worse, they left in a rush.

The U.S. shouldn’t have entered that shithole at all. But when they did, it should have been a quick operation, in and out in less than a week or so. But you decided to stay there, build permanent bases, enact a democracy like in the United States. This was pointless and doomed to fail from the initiation, westerners don’t understand that the middle east has a completely different set of values. And one of these is a strong sense of belonging to your tribe, your extended family. Saddam was part of the minority Shia and ruled the majority Sunni nation, and oppressing them. Replacing him democratically would never have worked because the minute the Sunnis got power, they returned in favour to the Shia minority. Thus a civil war was started. So the U.S. got dragged in the middle of all of that. Constantly dealing with terrorists from both sides and suffering unnecessary casualties. And then Obama came, and did the worst thing he could have done. He just left the place as fast as he can. In a complete rush. Leaving behind a vacuum that immediately got filled with terrorist groups, the most prominent of them was of course ISIS.

Attached: netanyahu.png (857x482, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mondoweiss.net/2012/02/the-iraq-war-coverup-what-did-aipac-do-and-when-did-it-do-it/
mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fJFLXBqaVSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170000858
youtube.com/watch?v=rBB6CqCGWh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now let’s talk about Iran and how we can prevent a similar catastrophe. First of all, don’t get involved in a war. Don’t send troops it is that simple. The nuclear deal was the worst thing Obama could have done in regards to Iran, but this doesn’t mean the only other way is war. Cancel the deal and start using sanctions. Let Trump do what he does best, play chicken with the oppressive regime, like he is doing with North Korea. Let the people get angry. Most of them still remember a time when Iran was secular and free. Let them revolt and don’t help either side.

I have no reason to think the intel Netanyahu showed about the Iranian nuclear program were anything but the truth. And if Iran does succeed in developing nuclear weapon capabilities, it would soon mean a nuclear arms race across the middle east. There is a half cold half warm war going on as we speak across the two middle eastern giants, Saudi Arabia and Iran. both send money and weapons to Sunni and Shia terrorist groups across the middle east respectively. Everywhere you can think of. From Libya to Egypt to Lebanon to Yemen and of course Iraq and Syria. A nuclear Iran will inevitably mean a nuclear Saudi. And sooner or later either one of them uses these weapons or one of the countless terrorist groups steals, or buys one and uses it.

Don’t go into war. But don’t treat this as a joke, or zionist lies. Examine the evidence provided, think for yourself for once, and decide what future you want to have.

shut the fuck up kike. heil hitler he dindu nuffin

Attached: 1523253202203.jpg (850x400, 38K)

I don't like kikes but this kike has a point.

Attached: bibi presentation2.jpg (125x71, 2K)

wtf my gif doesnt work :(

Attached: bibi presentation.jpg (487x272, 34K)

Attached: theylive.jpg (1116x689, 364K)

Attached: 1500579509501.jpg (1750x969, 832K)

Attached: 1508867915757.jpg (1750x969, 1.1M)

Attached: 1510536082054.jpg (1750x969, 867K)

THERE ARE 138 CDS WITH 55000 FILES EACH AND YOU DON'T NEED TO READE FARSI TO SEE THAT IRAN LIED

Attached: 1508169217510.jpg (1366x768, 364K)

Attached: 1514091521604.jpg (1366x768, 479K)

Attached: 1520498301929.jpg (1366x768, 476K)

Attached: 1516414570107.jpg (1366x768, 450K)

>we can have nukes but iran can t

Fuck off jew . Remove your nukes first then talk or shut the fuck up already.

Also nuke arms race??
Good . Nukes keep the peace thanks to the MAD

Y should ur ehtno state exist?

Attached: 76AAD1BD-2261-4909-B118-1E5E94300E86.jpg (832x827, 100K)

Fuck off kike. There's no redemption arc for ole Ben or his administration.

We have more data proving this is a false flag.

Saddam was sunni, dumbkike and not kikesunni like saud

We are not mad enough to use them. And we have proof of that by looking back to recent wars. One press of a button and Gaza is a cemetery yet they are still there and we still need to defend ourselves against rockets and suicide bombers.

Why are Khazar fake Jews still so warlike and primitive in their thinking?

Yea, you are right, I mixed them up. It was a Sunni government controlling a Shia majority not the other way around. My mistake.

Jesus Christ. Saddam was a Sunni and ordered the executions of Shias in the south in Basra. What are you smoking? You don't even know your own Middle East history in your region, and you want to talk down to Americans after your ZOG government bribed them to into Iraq?

Assad is a Shia, but Saddam was always a Sunni.

>israel
>secular and free

bibi is literally advised by nuts rabbis who want their apocalyptic war to happen thinking israel will be protected by some god magical shield, they call that shit gog and magog

He knows the history. He just lies.

Why would iran ever use them knowning the answer not only from israel but also from the USA?? It s all bullshit , you just trying to find an excuse to bomb iran . Literally jewish tricks.

Remember when Obama complained about having to put up with Bibi's bullshit on the phone on a daily basis? If there's one nice thing I'll say about the Bastard Half-Kang in Chief it's that he used is politically-correct powers to not suck as much circumcised Israeli cock as usual.

Agree. Bibi says he hopes the Us makes the right decision perhaps implying consequences if the US vassal state does not comply. Of course I don't know what Israel could actually do to make life in the US any different? Send more niggers? Pfffft!

Assad is an alawait, not a Shia

They drive me insane with their poorly contrived lies. I can't wait for the day we join up and crush them Russia-kun. .....or at least see their down fall from the sidelines somehow.

Here's the thing. I have less than no trust for he Israeli government. They have proven themselves time and time again to be willing to lie and break the rules to get what they want. We'll ignore the "possibility" of Israel directly funding terrorist groups, and the little oddities like the lack of ISIS attacks on Israel.
Iraq's WMDs" was a narrative pushed HARD by Netanyahu, now countless are dead because of that war, and the removal of Saddam, which should never have happened, as he was attempting to create a secular unified Arab state. At the very least he kept it stable. I'll roich lightly on Syria, where again we have Israel pushing the idea that assad as chemical weapons, despite the only proof being photos of crying children, something that happens in a warzone. Now we are expected to believe two things. Firstly, that Iran is creating nuclear weapons contrary to the previous agreement, which I find suspicious. Next up, that Iran will let a nuke be STOLEN, or that they will sell it to terrorists.

Now here's why I'm inclined to not trust Israel at all on this matter. Between Israel and Iran, one group has been working to put an end to the Syrian civil war, and the other is unlawfully occupying Syrian land, and has an interest in Syria remaining unstable so that land cannot be reclaimed.
Of Israel and Iran, one country has a vast array of nuclear weapons and has a certain "Samson option" for if things don't go their way.

You have no reason to distrust your government? I have no reason to trust them. They have lied in the past about these things, and now it just so happens the facts are lining up with israel's very specific interests? No.
There should be no war in Iran, and Iran should be left to their devices. Protecting Israel isn't in interests. Stability in Iran, Iraq and Syria is, because their instability causes a refugee crisis here and large immigration.

If Saddam is shooting rockets at you it's not our fucking job to go in there and fight him, it's yours. Fuck off already

SAGE

>We are not mad enough to use them.
Are you not? I mean you're already bombing other countries military bases for no reason.

lol UK government have come out and dismissed Israel's claims - we're on Iran's side

Which is a Twelver branch of Shia Islam. It's like saying Lutherans are not Presbyterians if you are not a Proddy. The point is it's not Sunni. I'm surenit matters a lot for non-Twelver Shias and Twelver Shias. But outside of that not really.

The Heeb was still wrong.

Also imagine I said
>this
To basically every post in his thread

mondoweiss.net/2012/02/the-iraq-war-coverup-what-did-aipac-do-and-when-did-it-do-it/

The US is done fighting Israel's wars.

>we're on Iran's side

Solidarity between Muslim states isn't always morally justified

>Slomo shifting blame from Jews to the goys
Nothing new under the sun. No one believes the word you say, this is not AIPAC kike.

Banks, money, economy. How many jews are in banking and how many of them would support Israel or how many of them Israel could push?

They know Jeremy "6 Million More" Corbyn would stage an insurrection if we dared side with (((them))).

>it was the right thing to do.
for you, not us !

You have it back to front, Saddam was Sunni, Sunni were the minority that oppressed the Shia majority.

Attached: kike.jpg (1280x540, 96K)

We've got to do something about this kike.

Again, I don't ask for war. I think the Iraq war was stupid. I think Israel should have fought its own battles either on the battlefield or diplomatically. And I don't think military intervention in Iran would do anything useful, only unnecessary death destruction and instability that will lead to terrorism and more migrants.

I do believe the deal was the worst possible deal. I don't want a nuclear-capable Iran and I believe that neither do you.

There were shown more evidence for the nuclear program Amad in Iran and it's intentions than I think were ever shown for Saddams so-called WMDs, or Assad's chemical weapons. I have no reason to think it's fake.

As for ISIS, they knew attacking Israel would open up another full-scale front that would not give them anything. They wanted money, so they went after the oil fields. Israel has nothing for them to gain, only to lose.

Iran didn't push to end the Civil war in Syria, they pushed for Shia groups to take control. They wanted to use the situation for their gains. Israel, again, has nothing to gain there. We chose to let our enemies fight each other.

He was Ba'ath, a minority with an interest in maintaining a somewhat secular balance among the competing factions to avoid endless holy war.

Just stop using USA and go fix your shit up by your selves.

verpiss dich mal ganz schnell du beschissener Untermensch

Attached: C18.jpg (1600x1600, 402K)

Ba'ath is a nationalist political movement, not a religious affiliation.

Right, in politics you care for your own. Isn't Brexit a proof of that? It is (debatably) the right thing for Britain while at the same time bad for every other EU nation.

Netanyahu pushed the war so Iraq would stop being a threat to Israel. I personally think Israel at the very least should have fought in the war itself. Or even better, not push it in the first place. But this is politics. Netanyahu did do what's best for Israel. Britain should have said no. It shouldn't have entered this war.

>we should have fought our own battles
>but you have to fight this one
LMAO this kike, if you don't like the fucking deal make one yourself without USA support you hook nosed faggot

Correct. That's what I meant by somewhat secular: placing the nation-state above the religion, as we tend to do in the Western world in order to maintain stability despite our internal religious factions that will never fully agree on every last theological detail.

sooner or later the WASP will understand the role of aipac and adl . the anglos do no longer have the ability to fuck around wolrdwide just because some masons and kikes want war

Attached: Wolfsangel.jpg (311x311, 19K)

Purim 2018, hopefully to be followed up with Holocaust 2019

The U.S. is sending them money, they let them get materials needed for nuclear fusion. We can't simply make a new deal. The U.S. needs to cancel theirs.

Look at this fucking Jew
>we just fight for our own is that not noble dumb goyim

היטלר צדק. יותר מהר ישראלים יבינו את זה יותר טוב המדינה שלנו תהיה. הגיע הזמן שישראלים ילמדו את האמת על השואה . שקרים לא יצילו אותנו . היחידים שסובלים מי כול זה זה אנחנו . אם ישראל תדבדה שהשואה היא שקר ושהפלסתינים משקרים לעולם כמו שיהודים הסו בעבר ונאזור להם נגד היהודים ששולטים ביחוד האירופי אז אולי ורק אולי אז יהיה ליהודים איזה שהוא כבוד בעולם אבל לעת עתה לא מגיע לגזע שלנו שום כבוד

Attached: 1523631669196_1.jpg (785x4345, 1.11M)

At least talk about the water they were granted to be able to run the nuke plants. Nuke plants need water for cooling. Let's not be little bibis.

Sounds like not USA problem to me they are just making their own deal, maybe Isreal make its own like
>sorry for genociding whites and arabs let me walk into oven
I am seriously surprised that you expect to gather sympathy here...

how many neighbors do you want to kill untill you are happy with the pol. situation . do you think that all eurofukkers believe in the mainstream press ? Berndhard Henry Levy pushed Sarcozy in order to remove Ghaddafi . we know the outcome / result . Hint for you : read Mearsheimer - masons and kikes are done - worldwide . and by the way : you won`t be able to deploy a single nuke in Europe

if you do not stop your wars you will end up in Birkenau .

bist du nicht lernfähig , Jude ?

Attached: 1524514581160.png (480x502, 270K)

It's (((pure coincidence))) Israeli flags with pre-cooked rhetoric showed up just in time for this announcement. I assure you of this.

I love the JIDF thing, makes me laugh.
You can believe what you want, but the truth is, I am simply a right wing Israeli citizen, I am a university student (4th year electrical eng.) and I am broke as fuck, not being paid by anyone.

All I want is somewhere I can speak with people I know will disagree and see if either of us can change the other's mind.

It's a de facto JIDF. Are you not familiar with law?

The nonsense the neo cons peddle about how "the biggest mistake was leaving too soon (after nine years) xD" is just the most utterly absurd hogwash.

What a load of shit.
The Zio-Anglo-American deep State knew full well that Iraq had no WMDs other than some decades old mustard gas burried in the desert.
Their intelligence agencies cooked up the whole Nigerian yellow cake story and 50% of the population bought it hook, line and sinker.
The whole rationale for war was a lie that was created to benefit Israel's wants.
In the process Bush outed a CIA agent (treason) as a warning on anyone thinking of blowing the whistle.
Colin Powell went to the UN and gave the most embarrassing presentation in US history.
Tony Blair lied to Parliament.
And the rest is history.
Now, Israel wants more sacrificial goy blood and are trying it again.
It worked for them in 2002-03 so I guess they figure another round of lies to get brain dead American "Christians" to do their bidding is good to go.

Take some of my ki, user.

Good luck on the other side of the screen. God bless you.

>All I want is somewhere I can speak with people I know will disagree and see if either of us can change the other's mind.
HAHAHAHA, on how many levels of dishonesty are you

youtube.com/watch?v=fJFLXBqaVSc
Just going to leave this here, once again hoping someone can validate the subtitles.

Why do Israeli kikes like yourself use /pol? I am so dam curious. Most of the people on here would literally be OK with your entire contry being set on fire, yet you still come to chat, how sweet of you!

>Most of them still remember a time when Iran was secular and free.
Says the guy from a nation built around a cult.

You are implying that your country did not spoon feed our intelligence community lies, in order to benefit your own agenda. Only an idiot would trust a Zionist Ethnostate with mandatory military service, and a religious doctrine that promotes lies in pursuit of world domination.

While i do see potential issues in Iran having nuclear abilities, they only affect my nation by way of association with their likely foes. IE; America, and Israel, to a much lesser extent, the Saudis, who at best I don't care about and at worst want them gone for spreading wahhabism. I would be more likely to support a de-nuclearised Middle East if Israel wasn't hoping to position itself as the only ones allows nukes though. It would need to be universial.

As for evidence of Iran's diabolical schemes, the article I've read says only that the Israelis have found documents about nukes hidden away in a vault, which doesn't exactly scream, "I am making nukes" to me. Again, given israels interests in keeping its neighbours weak and track record, I find it very difficult to trust so easily.

I'll leave ISIS be for now but I will say that this didn't seem to stop them bombing Europe at random for months.

Sorry to say as well, but Iran's soldiers and support, as well as Russia's, have been instrumental in securing victory for the existing government in Syria, which I am more than satisfied with. As far as Israeli interests, I can only say that from my understanding, Israel is very worried that The syrians will attempt to retake Golan Heights at some point. They can't do that if they've been fucked up enough by a civil war. Not to mention they're already pulling air strikes on what they identify as "Iranian targets" unlawfully in Syria. Israel just seems to overstep Its bounds quite a bit

That said, I appreciate the talk so far Mr Goldberg, I've never had a talk with an Israeli before. Maybe you'll nuke Australia the least when the end times come.

Whoops here's your (you)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
>greatest ally

>he thinks Jews argue in good faith
LOL

Today is your lucky day.
Yes. Watching the video just now I can confirm, the subtitles to English are pretty much an exact translation for what he was saying in Hebrew. Everything, including the part about being able to manipulate America.

Attached: goyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyym.png (688x273, 30K)

You shouldn't have pushed cultural marxism in the west so hard my kike friends the only people who foam at the mouth for you still are boomers and they are on the downward spiral you have created the utter indifference towards your country then you lather it on thick with propaganda about how strong the IDF is which leaves people to question why don't you fight your own battles you get enough International Aid to buy custom F35s time sort your own shit out

Fox News SHUT IT DOWN fast once he started going into the Hebrew. lel

OBLIGATORY READING: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170000858

Attached: 1525124686712.png (827x1167, 212K)

there is no such thing as a right wing in israel. every one believes in the holohoex. everyone believes that the death of abraham stern and lehi was a good thing . abraham stern was the closest israel ever gut to being truly right wing. all our presedents are pussies who steal money and kill inconets civilians from there own fucking country

Attached: zundel-and-berg.jpg (711x502, 100K)

Obama was involved in the creation of ISIS.

Your idea of the left-right political spectrum is incorrect in the most moronic way imaginable.

Underrated.

Attached: 1525126903888.jpg (3500x1937, 621K)

>Examine the evidence provided, think for yourself for once, and decide what future you want to have.
One without you as "allies" would be good
youtube.com/watch?v=rBB6CqCGWh8

Deal with your own problems yourselves instead of dragging us into it constantly

Why are Jews so illogical

Here's my logic:
>Iran getting nukes would be bad
>Iran deal prevents Iran getting nukes
>Abandoning Iran deal could mean they develop nukes
>Therefore Iran deal is a good thing

Apart from that we have no logical reason to sanction them.

here you go

Attached: 1525122897882.gif (715x411, 2.62M)

ISIS was around before Onigger took office, they were an offshoot of AQI...I was in Iraq in '09'10 up near Mosul and they already had a heavy presence for a couple of years by then. I killed ISIS back then along the banks of the Tigris. Onigger just let them all flee to Syria during the surge. The surge was first into Baghdad, where we pushed them out of the city to the north, then to Tikrit then to Kirkuk, then the area North of Mosul. North of Mosul, between the Damn and the tiny village of Wana, we created a gap. If the insurgents fled to Syria through that gap we let them go, if the crossed the line anywhere but that gap we killed them. I watched on the LRAZ everynight as hundreds and eventually thousands of insurgents fled Iraq into Syria. We knew that thousands of battle-hardened and homeless insurgents would start a war in Syria, Onigger wanted it. He didn't help start ISIS, but he did accelerate them into becoming what they became.

The subs are 100% true, and you can see it now with (((Q-user))). Americans are a bunch of schmucks.

Red pill thread? Red pill thread.
>Jews never lived in Israel, there is no proof other than a book of fairy tales written by jews
>In the first place, there is no such a thing as a "Jew". Judaism is made of racially diverse sects because all jews are multiple converted populations. The ones that didn't historically abandon Judaism.
>Sunni Islam is a watered-down talmudic sect made to rule goyim. Shia and other sects are hated and called "infidels" because they aren't ruled by a Jewish caste.
>Christianity was born out of DISGUST with jewish society, and DISGUST for jews is Christian by its very nature. The tale of Jesus is simply a tale of what the jewish religion would/did do to a real Messiah, which invalidated the entirety of the jewish religion based on "waiting" for such Messiah.

Based Aussie

Attached: images (2).jpg (308x477, 20K)

>Iran deal prevents Iran getting nukes
This is where I think you are wrong. I think the deal doesn't prevent Iran from getting nukes, on the contrary, I think it helps them achieve that goal more easily.
And so, I think it should be canceled and changed to something more productive.

Isn't Netanyahu Polish like Ben Gurion?

Hes not a real kike its just some butthurt Palestinian.

Attached: 158486787e5788.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

Israel bomb Iran in Syria. Iran says we will bomb you back. Israel releases documents. All of a sudden Iran wants to nuke Israel. Israel starts WW3.

I appreciate the conversation as well

First I'll start with ISIS attacking Europe, this is not the same. ISIS is an organization but it is also a symbol for the Islamic Caliphate. It is the simplest thing in the world to take responsibility for actions of individuals. Muslims in Europe do what Muslims do best, kill civilians after an imam talked them to it, sometime they claim they are doing it for ISIS, sometimes ISIS claims it after the fact. There is no money moving hands, no centralized plan. Just individuals act for their ideology.
Attacking Israel is completely different. First, any successful terrorist attack will immediately be associated with Hamas who actually do send money and plan things in advance, so they can't claim ownership.
That leaves the only way for attack with a full military attack from the border. Which again, is a new front in the battlefield with little to gain and a hell of a lot to lose.

Now for Russia, Iran and Assad. Russia has financial opportunities to gain from a strong Assad. Iran likes him because he fights Sunnis. and both like him because America hates him. America in turn is against Assad because of their alliance with Saudi Arabia. Basically it is a shit show of alliances that don't benefit anyone really. Israel couldn't care less about who wins there because they hate us just about the same.

If Iran gets nukes it is a problem for the entire world. Australia as well, not immediately but soon enough just as we learned from NK, you don't want the crazy idiot having access to a self destruct button for the entire world.

>you don't want the crazy idiot having access to a self destruct button for the entire world.
You mean Israel?