Jow Forums's thoughts on this guy?

Jow Forums's thoughts on this guy?

I think he's lowkey redpilled

Attached: Ethan.png (772x1040, 524K)

SOMETIMES he makes videos making fun of sjw's and feminists, but he and his wife talk about hitler and israel a shit ton on his podcast.

>kike

Yeeeeah thats a frim no

>redpilled
this meme needs to die

First UAE poster to add to my collection

he is pretty redpilled for a jew, especially on his podcast. He had no problems with people shitting on jews and he always holds back from saying some extremely "racist" shit

>every jewish person is the same
day of the rake

sup

He’s not a full-on progressive leftist and does have the right idea about free speech, but if you watch the Joey Salds podcast it’s pretty clear he’s still liberal brainwashed on a lot of shit

Attached: CE7EBC50-CD67-4418-A6E6-A33E8E1F3B92.jpg (747x819, 265K)

Also his charity podcast when he and Roiland circle jerk about climate change

He's cool

Also the sam hyde and ethan drama is hilarious.

Ethan is a moderate, so hard righters throw a bitch fit.

Attached: 1517833150504.jpg (518x566, 53K)

everybody's a liberal whether they know it or not

>jew
>redpilled

Pick one and only one

His not all that redpilled. He goes against what he finds retarded and thats all.

so ugly he's hard to look at stole sam hyde's bits to get famous. now he's stealing sam's becoming ugly bit. fake prank exposing videos are good but fuck him overall.

jew?

standard trauma effected kike.
He seems to be with God and to love wisdom.
He lucked out on Hila and he knows it.
Kike women are top tier, but I wouldn't mix of course, since I'm ultra tier nordic proto sapiens

Attached: 1449193588338.jpg (720x757, 84K)

he's an annoying faggot

Good mutt

This. Everybody is now "redpilled" the phrase means fucking nothing. I never thought I'd see the day every kike and Neocon out there is plastered on Jow Forums next to the words "damn dude he's redpilled af".

this, he's alright, the way he polices youtube and tries to project himself as some moral authority can be pretty bullshit, but he generally shits on the right targets

the fact that he's a total joke thief is starting to catch up with him though, it's why he tried to make amends with sam and buy his way out with crush5000

tranny kike

He may have been amusing back when he wasn't famous, but as soon as he got the money he showed his true kike face. Dropped from then on and I don't regret it one bit.

Attached: 1517950045953.jpg (453x439, 85K)

if he sticks to non political topics he can be quite funny (used to be funnier)
but his political opinion is garbage, lost my sympathy
this guy lives by some serious double standards
he adapts the opinion of the majority so he's always on the safe side and mostly jumps on trends
for example he took part in the logan paul suicide forest witch hunt making ridiculous points against him.
but yeah if the person he makes a podcast with interests you i suppose you can watch it ?

No he's just a reactionary of some sort. Fun videos at times tho.

>kike
>voted for hillary
Come on, now.

Huge retard. Listen to him speak for an extended period. It's awful. Maybe my standards are too high, but I cannot bear to listen to him.

True but at least he isn't in the left vs right paradigm right after the election he said 'we lost get over it and let's hope trump does well'

>redpilled
Do you even know what that mean?

>literal liberal kike

He's a smug faggot, too. He's not "redpilled."

Never liked him something about him makes me sick I can’t explain it. But it’s like looking at fat rat.
And all of is comedy is stolen