Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums

Been thinking a lot about the eventual collapse of the US. It will never be an all at once death but a slow decline. Plenty of different ideological and racial groups already think this will happen for one reason or another.

Dugin has stated in his Foundation of Geopolitics: Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

Why not use this fame work to exacerbate the already present divisions in US society. The US southwest is already a hot bed of separatist elements. So is the northwest front. Why not pragmatically support all manner of separatist movements to black-pill the average American about thew chances of the US's long term survival. If the will or patriotism of the average American can be broken then you have destroyed the nation long before it actually breaks apart.

Thoughts on how to accelerate this?

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_(independence_movement)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vermont_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would be best to foment separatism in places that give more to the federal government than take.

Cal-exit or Tex-it would be priority separatist target states. Making America's debt situation worse would be key.

Attached: download (5).jpg (255x198, 11K)

Alternate map

Attached: Screen shot 2013-02-28 at 9.07.21 PM.png (902x600, 388K)

second alternate

Attached: main-qimg-67841fc79625574cd28a720d77302f14.png (354x196, 74K)

Countries primarily in the Northern Hemisphere are seeing crop losses and planting delays due to lingering cold. Quality and quantity of crop yields are in decline. Anger grows with hunger. We’ll just have to see how bad it gets and how quickly food prices rise.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_(independence_movement)

Pragmatically supporting movements like the Cascadia movement can also remove net supporting states on the left wing distribution.

pressure cooker strategy?

the other left wing movement worth fomenting to worsen a debt crisis:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Vermont_Republic

Leveraging Hispanic and White racial separatism is also key. From the Alt-hype's suggestion of the North West front and a Hispanic ethno-state you can suggest inter ethnic separatism. We should also meme Malcolm X as a replacement for MLK. As long as the MLK myth persists the ideal of Americanism will to.

Final suggestion: purposely support both far left and far right candidates to cause polarization in the US government. The more the public thinks nothing can get done the more black-pilled the public becomes. Pragmatically support polarization to worsen US governance.

Any Ideas on how to meme this stuff to reach wider normie audiences?

I'm all ears.

Will be posting evidence to support claims.

Attached: 1525138082458.png (1104x864, 183K)

Attached: get-er-done.png (1920x1080, 999K)

Attached: america part 1.png (1650x800, 166K)

Attached: america part 2.png (1773x328, 86K)

Attached: america part 3.png (1792x328, 125K)

Attached: america part 4.png (1769x325, 67K)

Attached: america part 5.png (1758x225, 56K)

Attached: 1524973439861.jpg (1536x817, 419K)

First, I'm not familiar with anything Dugin has said that strikes me as remotely insightful- its geopolitics 101; basic common sense. "Expand your power and destabilize your rivals". Groundbreaking stuff. I'm pretty sure Putin "takes his advice" to the same extent that Trump takes the advice of Diamond and Silk.

But on the topic of fhe US in general- speaking hypothetically, there does come a point where you have to wonder if the US can realistically be salvaged. 56%, and dropping everyday is a reality that demands objective and pragmatic analysis. I dont know if there is a political route to preventing the US from being a minority white Latin American country thst continues to be the imperial capital of universalist progressivism, pushing multiculturalism, democracy, feminism, africanized pop culture, homosexuality and general degneracy to the entire world. A revolution is extremely unlikely, as is secession in the current state of affairs. A military coup is possible but unlikely with no guarantee that it would be ideologically aligned with ethnocentric reactionaries; an auto-coup by an implictly pro-white candidate like Trump is also possible but unlikely; another one may never be president.

So, 5 routes to stopping the US from becoming Brazil of the north that drags Europe down into a permanent white minority with it: take liberal power (aggressively pro-white reactionary politicians elected; winning the "culture war"); take illiberal power (military coup or presidential auto-coup); armed revolution (lol); secession (basically impossible while the central government is intact).

If you dont belive that any of those 4 will work, that leaves balkanization and the destruction of the US as the global military, economic, and cultural hegemon. In that case, yeah, you'd pretty much want as much acceleration and division as possible, and you'd want China, Russia, or both to intervene and fund it, hoping to collaborate with them and salvage what you can.

This is a great example of multi-purpose memes. Divides Hispanics and Blacks. Reinforces perceptions of blacks as irredeemable criminals. Shit's all over the degenerate consumer culture of the US. Multi-leverage memes

Attached: 1523746392650.jpg (667x753, 367K)

I'm assuming the US can't recover ITT. As far as I can tell it can't. Unless I'm shown in detail how those counter measures could work.

Brazil future vs Balkans. Which is more likely in your estimation?

Without a sufficient fertility rate the nation in the long run can't function. It's a ticking time bomb that the nation has no real recourse to address as long as feminism and prolonged education keep women from marrying early.

Attached: current fertility rate.png (883x553, 29K)

I see Brazil future as exponentially more likely. Balkanization would require the active, committed intervention and sponsorship of Russia and/or China, over the course of years, to have any chance of success. Otherwise small, inconsistent flare-ups of instability would just lead to an increasingly authoritarian leftist government. The elite can remain relatively comfortable in gaited communities as the average national living standards mirror Latin America, and with the consumer base and natural resource wealth of the US that elite should be able to keep the ship afloat for many decades to come. China will pass ot as the largest economy but the American military, diplomatic, and cultural reach would still remain supreme in the near-term.

>he fell for Jewgin meme

Lol.

Rufus Thompson is the blackest name I have ever heard.

>This

Attached: NoThisisPatrick.jpg (400x560, 25K)

Dugin hypothesized that increasing diversity combined with foreign espionage operations to foster ethnic and racial divisions would be the quickest way to collapse the republic. The best thing about the collapse of America will be the neutralization of the Jew's most powerful golem.

Maybe a Brazilian near future with a long term break up? I just don't see how the trends in place can be reversed. I guess I'm arguing that Brazilian-ization is just a stepping stone in the long run.

I fully get that China and Russia would need to be committed to fomenting this in the long run.

Do we really want to become Brazil? Why not break up?

You should read Dugin's Fourth Political Theory.
It gives you pretty good idea of why Liberalism must be destroyed.

If a war with Iran does happen then America will be engaging in imperial over reach. We are in fuck loads of debt right now, another war is just one more nail in the coffin of the old America.

the non-whites are already segregating themselves from 'white people' in colleges and universities. just push white clubs only for white people. try to destabilize further. 8 years of obama have been extremely toxic and black hate for whites is almost as bad as in south africa. make whites feel it

I remember an Interview with him where he said America would become a Hapsburg like entity. Smaller sub unit regions (not sates) ruled by a large military. Brazil plus Hapsburg future?

like holy shit obama was the most radical leftist and no one saw this coming. keep voting democrat if you are a white person. we need acceleration. theres no peaceful solution.

Dugin is retarded junkie. Anyone who listen to him is the same.

so ... richard spencer?

It was more of a discussion opener than anything else.

The opposite is no fun allowed.

Fuck YOU.

Traditionalism/Conservatism SUCKS.

It just needs to be tempered with Liberalism. It's just that a little bit goes a really long way. That's all.

Now fuck off shill.

Attached: 1524423402338.jpg (960x512, 71K)

Dude just checkout Los Angeles. Shit's a powder keg waiting to go off. Proximity + diversity = war.
Obama had that fucking retarded forced diversity housing quota. That's just asking for ethnic conflict in the long run.

>Meme flag
Show your flag.

Also reddit spacing. Who is the shill again?

Yeah, if the break-up comes at all, its likely Brazil would come first. I would certainly opt for break-up.

"Kiss my ass and suck my d-i-c- K stands for KiLL so don't fuck with me!"

Nobody uses their real flags.

Attached: 1524903552817.png (797x772, 478K)

Cringe

The fall of US will be worse then fall of Rome, it will be the fall of white race as any sort of power. I guess it will be the beginning of 8th century, but worse as there will be millions of traitors.

The only way to save white race is to US to go nazi as a whole, a big, coherent force, not several splinters, bickering over remnants of nuclear, or worse, Brazil 2.0: Hanukah

that's sedition user. we're already on the path it will happen quite naturally. I don't want it to happen but I accept it as inevitable. the tribes are already separating. the civnat push is an absolute joke because we're still taking in too many shitskins and not allow the ones here to assimilate into our culture. you have liberals actively working against it which makes the problem even worse. the flood will never end because of the jewconomy. the problem will compound until it reaches a head. I really hope our leaders understand that but (((their))) infestation is too deep. we're fucked no need to be a seditious cunt about it.

we we're around 3.4 before the birth control pill came out in 1960. once that happened the birthrate totally collapsed in a decade.

What else do you expect? Doesn't there need to be a fallback zone? The fall and eventually collapse will breed sedition itself. It's like watching a great power commit suicide, who wants to see that? Why be loyal to nation if it's just willing to commit suicide so easily? None of this is a good thing I fully admit to that, it's just that what other outcome is there going to be in the long run? At the very least plan for the probability that a breakup will happen.

i don't care about US, but in international politics if US is gone, then China will take its place. And Chinese peacekeepers guarding American nuclear stockpiles while they are being disposed is not so hard to imagine. Nuclear is always important, and if USA can't keep its nuclear shit in control it can spread.

I forgot to mention contraceptives. Thank you for your input.

China has its own problems but at least they know who their own people are. America has been so foolish in so many different ways. Perhaps Chinese hegemony is in order after decades of American mismanagement. Again I don't think any of this is a positive thing, more like a brutally realist fact.

Attached: 1484747656041.jpg (250x250, 14K)

im guessing the takers are green?

No those are the people who produced more than take. All the maps I provided fluctuate a little bit though. I couldn't find any recent estimates for 2018 so I decided to find as many as I could over a longer period of time. Net producing states seem to be some Coastal States plus Texas, and the odd Midwestern State.

Chinese can be foolish too, in their own way. They can be mismanaging things too, but not when its close to Asia. so if you are not in Asia, you could be actually free. But in Asia they will build all seeing networks that can tell them anything about you, they have been taking DNA from people, have facial databases, use drone swarms...

America won't balkanize in Yugoslavia like scenario, at least not in the next 50 years.

Too much money and capital is on the line for America to collapse. The most likely scenario facing the US, is that due continuing crises due to global warming, fossil fuel shortages, another big "financial bubble" bursting,vast income inequality, and political polarization it goes full fascists or military dictatorship. The effects that would have on the world are too big to accurately predict and could lead to a world war.

Russia cannot stand up to the US right now, it can be a nuisance, but America is way more powerful, the American public is also way too pacified politically to offer any resistance other than in the voting booth.

You and the other Russian poster are the only other anons to counter the Brazilian narrative. What makes you think it'll go full fascist rather than slowly to generate into a Brazil like Nation? For a long time many Latin American nations had military governments. You can still have the Brazil like future combined with a military leadership. Rome actually started acting very hard line militarist populist near the very end. I can see a type of military counter-reaction to try and hold the nation together but still failing to do so. Still a slow degeneration into a Brazil like Nation, just a lot more of the police state slathered on top of it.

ДУГИH БЛЯTЬ CEMИT EБAHЫЙ

The military in any country, with the exception of a big war, is there to keep the status quo. Now what that status quo will be in the next 50 years depends on how big of pushback there will be on many of the issues I referenced.

The US cannot become Brazil as it is right now, because it is the credit and financial center of the world and maintains a network of military and economic alliances as a world hegemon.

Going to sleep now. Will engage in the morning if thread is still up. Night anons.

yeah, thats why he wants Russia to work close with Iran, sure