If this is the state of white women in the west...

youtu.be/QXau0UMgKQE

If this is the state of white women in the west, what does Jow Forums think the solution is to this degeneracy and disgusting behaviour. Watching this video just repulses me and knowing wider society actually thinks this sort of shit is funny, just makes me sick.

Attached: F3C15B35-2413-43A5-91E1-2C04D794AE32.jpg (323x455, 28K)

sharia?

so did he give her the sambookas or wut ?

Attached: 1378850750837.jpg (600x400, 63K)

Akmed NO !

don't you see Jow Forums, degeneracy IS the red pill. We can't go back, only forward, deeper down the rabbit hole. Go out and live as degenerately as you can, we're missing out on hedonistic pleasures and we'll die bitter and alone, without having experienced the extreme pleasures life can offer

Attached: 1500087869409.jpg (951x766, 162K)

all because some kike religion castrated society and cut off your foreskin. goyim really are stupid.

They won't stop until meme flags are abolished first.

ok we have to ban loud music and keep raising the loicence fee

Look at how dead their eyes are. They're literally begging for a man to control them at this point. Women's liberation was a mistake.

The last time I wanted Four Sambukas from the DJ booth, he fucking gave them to me.
Pays to not be a horrid slag.

Never understood what normies find enjoyable about spending their days off half conscious in a painfully loud amd brightly lit room with shitty pop music you've heard 9000 times blaring, before going home with some trashheap once per 5 outings and hoping she didnt have an std or get pregnant.

Girls go because they want to get hit on, dance, have drinks and be mindless socialites. Men go for pussy and that's it. Imagine throwing away so much time and money for the chance to get pussy.

Attached: IMG_0553.png (430x403, 122K)

find a black qt who will worship you

Attached: 1517632902555.jpg (1080x1335, 135K)

Another American Civil War resulting in the subjugation of women by means of Christ.

It's the only way.

Sorry.

Attached: 1461762409228.jpg (1600x1200, 417K)

>Girls go because they want to get hit on, dance, have drinks and be mindless socialites. Men go for pussy and that's it. Imagine throwing away so much time and money for the chance to get pussy
yeah but from exp, there used to be times when really good places with good crowd existed, and it was good. im sure there is at least one in many a places around world.

although for major part it is as you present it.

Jesus that's a bit of a leap...

the one in front isnt white

They're drunk, nigger

They're playing "September" so this place in particular is just shit.

>Anglo's
>White

>paying attention to women who do not present themselves in a modest manner
Clearly you're not spending your time in places with decent people. Elevate your standards and all of this suddenly becomes a nonissue.

Attached: 1522778877281.jpg (576x767, 212K)

>post some drunk slag ordering drinks
>omg its the end of the west

never change Jow Forums

Her friend on the right is hot tho

this tbhf. the age of horus is upon us. drink, consume and fuck in his name.

Attached: Crowley.jpg (1600x2232, 1.92M)