How do you pronounce Niger as in country? Is "Nayjer" a recent American invention to please Nayjer Americans??

How do you pronounce Niger as in country? Is "Nayjer" a recent American invention to please Nayjer Americans??

Attached: 1499590679659.jpg (504x415, 20K)

Neger

Neegah

Nai-ger

Kalle

Poopoo

Great thread, Pavel. Use google you dumbfuck gasoline-guzzling chimp.

ni-ga(y)-ree-a

t paki

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

I’ll take a masala, boiled rice, garlic naan and some onion bhajis. How much will that be please?

The same as 'Bigger'

Nye - jer

Kek, do people seriously order that

N-"eye"-j/err/

Rooo-si-yaa

Attached: Get sven'd.png (443x380, 116K)

>Is "Nayjer" a recent American invention to please Nayjer Americans??

No, it just english cant read french.

Yes. The rice comes in a carton instead of coming on the pavement though, so its not very authentic.

Wtf is masala? Are you eating chicken masala with rice?

Attached: 03F3995F-0A13-45F0-83AF-7731532305A3.jpg (1200x1680, 184K)

no, we actually said nigger in class before. this was of course about 13 years ago

>garlic naan
I'm eating that right now. It's really good.

A fucking Swede!

The eternal Swede strikes again

Attached: Gustav vasa.jpg (854x543, 98K)

Negro

lmao

Based Belgbro

nigger, thats how

ill give u a rare shoutout

Attached: northkorea.jpg (584x87, 20K)

kek

€5000 because you're a faggot