What is your experience in arguing with women? Not just about politics but in general...

What is your experience in arguing with women? Not just about politics but in general. Do you find that sometimes they just like to disagree with you for the sake of disagreeing?

greentext stories are welcome

Attached: 1507683648782.jpg (544x905, 157K)

no

I never argued with a woman so idk

i've never talked with girls besides my mother and grand mothers for more than 5 minutes in my whole life

Womyn cant reason outside of the domain if „muh feels”. You cant reason with womyn

the trick is to not argue with them. tell them off and then go about your business.

Some are fine, some are retarded. Figure it out for yourself. Ur not gonna find any solid life advice on a bongolian fart twerking forum, retard.

LOL!

Stay virgin kid

They argue using emotions. They will try to emotionally manipulate you. They will tell you that you're not thinking about their feelings, and that makes you in the wrong. They will bring up things that are completely irrelevant to the argument. They will start to "cry" when they're backed into a corner.
There is no use in arguing with women.

I have 2 sisters. Logical reasoning is almost never used by then in arguments. Cheap blows are always used when they feel cornered by your VALID points. They will bring up irrelevant shit about your insecurities to throw you off.

You can't reason with these female beings, only good for fucking. Too damn emotional.

You want a well reasoned debate, talk to your Bros. Want to bring up valid points, get labeled a mean person and have the other person run off crying, debate/argue with a girl.

And yes, they do disagree a lot just for the sake of it. Most of the time they are testing your limits or how much bull shit you will put up with.

Women should be agreeing with you. If women disagree with you for the sake of disagreeing with you, it's because you're an omega cuck.

Women shit test men with disagreeing on topics only to see if the man has a backbone and his own way of life. She wants to lose that argument and wants you to be persistent. But as we know Jow Forums is a bunch of squirmy women hating kids who are not able to stand their ground in IRL scenarios and women pick up on this beta behaviour and exit the communication.

That is what white genocide is. Beta white males everywhere. Including you

Argued with three for over an hour:
>they left cooked food all over the house including outside my room
>they left rotten food in kitchen
>left shit in toilets for weeks, on floor, in shower and on the carpet
>make up and fake blood on my door
>noise being made all night
>throwing parties with shitty music
>expecting me to clean up after them
>cutting their hair on the varander
Ugly creatures. I won.

>be me
> tell a female friend that you tolerate her because she is a friend
>tell her being friend does not mean you like 100% things about her.
>she cries

You should have strangled the weakest one to set a precedent for the others

This is why I am friends with indians more than anglos. Common sense.

you have to argue with women a lot to get good at it... sometimes i come out on top easily but it's also easy to lose your cool, fast... you gotta always remember that you're basically talking to a little kid in a woman's body, but it's easy to forget in the heat of battle... a good man is disciplined always even when confronted with the most aggressive and ignorant woman

good argument:
>she confronts you about another woman that only you know you have no feelings over
>you tell her that it's nothing for her to worry about lest she begin to distrust you
>she won't let it go and continues to bring it up
>give her an ultimatum
>tell her to take a moment and think if she trusts you, if not she can leave tonight
>she chooses to either stay or leave

either way you win. now for a bad version of the same confrontation
>she brings up the issue
>you tell her it's nothing to worry about
>she persists
>you dismiss her and tell her to shut up; to fuck off
>you act distant in general
>she says all sorts of wild and crazy shit
>you get angry because she brings up ur mommy
>you throw a remote at her, threaten her, or worse
>she know has the upper hand and will do everything to own you
congratulations stupid you just ruined your life for the next few weeks at minimum

Never had to argue with my gf.

>Discusses some bs with some woman
>Ends up with me convincing her democracy is shit
>Her reponse is literally "Well, you're right but muh feels"

What kind of pillow or doll do you have?

In my opinion they make the argument about something they can 'win' in their mind and then tanjentally apply that 'victory' to whatever you were intially arguing about
>well I can't really make any solid points about this, I will get loud and emotional about something else that's pretty unrelated and that will make me right about this... somehow.

Or if you don't have any history with the woman they will pilpul you about your moral character, decide that they have superior moral character and be smug about how childish, stupid, backwards your views are without ever debating them.

> have a gf that's the type to say everything is sexist
> she says one day girls inheriting last names is sexist
> I talk about how important it is for being a symbol of family unity
> she stops the argument and says last names aren't that important to me

With her she would say her opinion and then she would back off if I said mine. So idk I really miss her though.

Perhaps this is a non-standard type of female brain, but I seem to attract these for some reason, so all my gf's have had the following pattern:

>I say x
>she disagrees vehemently
>10 minutes of conversation later
>she says x as if it's her opinion
>altered slightly in her own words, but essentially the same

When I was younger I used to call them out on it, which made them angry and led to arguments. Now I just praise them for their awesome opinions which works much better. Women are weird.

Attached: a0a4657e71fd604264e3bc7bc5b1fb502f9aae0f6b3bf215c701bcbd6a663fbd.jpg (431x768, 109K)

Its hard to argue with someone that doesnt exist

Whenever I've argued with women, every time I've gotten through to them it's been by appealing to their already existing emotions in some way; "how would YOU feel if x?"

The best thing about arguing with random women is how it always ends in rape.

I’m serious tho. Half a year and no arguments unless the No u kind of shit counts. Usually we either come to an agreement on something. She knows its my way or the highway but I’m lenient on occasion and let her offer something.

Family on the other hand? Wew

they are incapable of separating pathos from logos

based.

This happened three days ago
>be me at family dinner
>about 10 of us there
>someone brings up about what happened to Bill Cosby
>we get talking about it
Btw my entire family is left wing other than me and my dad
>we get into detail.about why he wasn't arrested sooner
>I say the women who took the just money were morally reprehensible and that they had a moral duty to tell the authorities about what he did because if they didn't they went under the ridiculous proposition that he wasn't going to do it again to someone else
>my entire family kicked off at me was very funny
>I then came up with the line "just because something bad has happened to you doesn't mean you're a good person" and "the men valued the money over the chance of getting him caught"
>my dad started laughing by this point as the ultra left part of my family just say there with shocked expressions on their faces
Funny day

Attached: 1525017346882.jpg (640x622, 60K)

Just=hush

uh ! infuriating, not reason, no logic, it's as bad as arguing with flat earthers or pizzgaters.

now*
anyways here's another example of a good argument

>your friend starts complaining about her boyfriend
>she says she's sad and upset because her boyfriend said they needed a "break"
>you tell her truthfully that "breaks" are breakups and things won't ever be the same even if they do get back together
>she dismisses what you have to say and continues to try and justify her "break"
>you disagree and tell her to stop being so naive
>she tries to make you mad by saying she never listens to you anyways and that you have no life experience
>you tell her she's wrong and that she is acting like a little kid
>she gives you an ultimatum that maybe you two shouldn't be friends anymore
>you ask her, both in jest and to prove your point, that you two might be better off going on a "break" instead
>she stops talking to you after that
>you leave it alone

at the end of the day you dont have to hold any relationship baggage anymore so its a win. + you BTFOd her calmly and she knows it

this man knows

Women can't reason. They are almost only guided by emotions.

Anyone who has been in a long-term relationship can testify for this.

And you wouldn't have anything interesting to reason about because 99% of them only think of makeup,sex and clothing, pets, etc.

They are incredibly gullible, easy to impress and to accept anything new you throw at them if you put it under the mask of "improvement".

That's why women were treated as second class citizens up until 100 years ago.

>Be me.
>Doing a one year teaching course.
>Have MSc (math major)
>But gotta get this stupid degree before I'm allowed to teach.
>Get put in group activity with 3 cunts, drama teacher, social studies teacher and english teacher.
>Discuss in your group ways to make your lessons culturally responsive.
>Get given article about some chemistry teacher who pissed off his muslim students in england because he talked about some acid that goes into fish and chips.
>cunt 1: he didn't even care about the culture of his students, like he should do research about them and teach to their needs.
>me: can you give examples of what it would look like?
>cunt 1: *scoff* well no I'm not a chemistry teacher, I can give you drama examples.
>cunt 2: well, for one thing, he's teaching at the front of the classroom and pushing information on them, he should research how they are taught at the mosque and teach that way.
>me: but that's how they teach at the mosque...
>cunt 2: ugh, but it's like, different, you know?
>cunt 3: you teach with examples that are relevant to their culture.
>me: so can you give examples?
>cunt1: ugh, let's move onto the next topic.
Needless to say, I regretted opening my mouth. You DON'T argue with cunts, EVER.
It is a waste of time.

Fritzl your sisters mate

just pilpul them if you dont like them, thats basically my strategy. women cant out pilpul men. leave the reasonable discussion to other men (except fags of course)

What is pilpul?

thumb up the anus & rotate

>Pilpul is the Talmudic term used to describe a rhetorical process that the Sages used to formulate their legal decisions.

basically its jewspeak for "epic rhetorical loopholes" that take a lot of time and effort to debunk

this. where do ppl think the "stereotype" of irrational women came from? you argue because she has cramps, not because she earnestly disagrees.

desu I get that way when I'm hungry. if your woman is being emotional, get romantic. she'll cheer up in no time and forget about whatever she was worried about

Dammit. Which one of these is correct? Both seem like great ideas.
I think I'll go with the American, though, just because I hate bongs so much.
By the way, you got a loicense to be posting here, bong?

This will help you in the future, If that scenario comes up again it should end with three rapes.

They get angry and frustrated when you bring up topics like war and fighting.

Don't argue with women. They are fundamentally irrational.

If you stay on point they cry.

you strangle the strongest one so the weak ones will see they have no chance whatsoever

Women are extremely illogical. Anything a woman says, at all, is ALL coming from her current emotional state. That is unless she's an aspie then it's only logic no emotion.

Yeah, but in reality all you can do is stick your head down and grit your teeth.
It's amazing, they go on about all these "power relations," and how straight white men have all the power and need to even the playing field.
But it's a class of 90% women. They now use the term "pale stale males" to describe white guys. They're obviously the ones in control.... I didn't really hate white women before I did this to myself. But now I do. Immensely.

Ok, try this. Tell the next woman that says "pale stale males" around you that feel like raping her and ask her if that sounds stale. If she does not get mad rape her, if she does get mad rape her anyway.

God, shut up.

I just don't even bother. It's not worth arguing with a women if you can't cut her loose.
I'll agree with them but in such a way that they know I'm full of shit and don't actually believe any of the words coming out of my mouth.

>arguing with women
no

Yes tons.
My advice don't bother unless the woman has proven to have the ability to think for herself.

If they're dumb or fat positive, leftist, feminist just tell them they're right and let them fuck their lives up.

You need to have babies, Japan. Your race is dying.

Attached: br2.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

emotionally manipulative, gaslighting, illogical, don't care about anything except how they feel which changes on a whim.

There's a reason society is led by males and always was and always will be.

Right

They emotionally manipulate you and try to make you feel bad, and apply sexual pressure, calling you a virgin.

Except those who allow woman to take over.
100% of those fail.

exact thing happened to me many times. it's all true

>I didn't really hate white women
>white women
That you even use this expression means you're either ethnic enrichment or you spend way too much time on the interwebs and confuse American racial identity politics with real life.

Women can’t argue in the proper sense of the term. They only know how to try to emotionally shame you if they discover your posistion isn’t shared by the normies. That or they resort to personal attacks against you, as if that somehow excuses their behavior that you are criticizing.

Basically this.

I have a female coworker that I butt heads with all the time. Thing is we both really like working together, we just argue about pointless shit and most of it is just for giggles.

The rest of the team say we're cute, almost like an old married couple.

>That you even use this expression means you're either ethnic enrichment or you spend way too much time on the interwebs and confuse American racial identity politics with real life.
Or it could mean I've just spent the last 7 months trapped in a class full of angry white women, who want to see white men die more than woman of any other race that I've ever met.

Seriously, there's no other race whose women hate them this much.

You cannot win an arguement with woman by using logic.

I have been married for 6 years. Everytime I box my wife into a corner with logic, she ends up playing the victim card.
>> be me telling my wife she should drive the prius because it gets 54MPG and her truck gets 12MPG
>> she says she cannot drive the car because she doesnt know how how.
>> i tell her to get in the car and ill teach her.
>> she says no and wants me to drive.
>> I give her back the keys and tell her shes driving and sit in the passenger seat.
>> she gets in the car and starts hyperventilating.
>> half way to our destination she starts swerving in traffic.
>> she pulls into a fast food parking lot and slams the undercarriage on a deep pothole.
>> get out look at front bumper that's hanging off the car.

She managed to get her way... she never drives the car now because she faked a panic attack and wrecked my shit. No matter what i say or do i look like the asshole because i forced her to drive. I know and she knows she faked all that shit.

Expand on the cheap blows you are having with your sisters, m9

No i'd strangle the weak ones and breed the strong one.

Can't tell you how many times I've been in arguments over semantics with females. Sometimes she doesn't like the sound of a word, and becomes offended by it's perceived connotation. A less harsh synonym is more tactful, albeit absurd. For example:
>women are more emotional
is preferred to the more accurate*
>women are stupid and over dramatic
A lot of dialogue seems to pussyfoot around truth and the point. While it may seem harmless, it's ultimately misleading and women can't afford to be lied to now that they are expected to function as breadwinners.

*men have more pronounced, sincere emotions than women, something else we are better at.

Their memory is more emotional based. Never try to discuss facts with women. Much less shit they did, forgot they did and now deny it as if you’re crazy.

Attached: EA53BC7A-53CD-45B8-A1B1-31E083C6749B.jpg (960x807, 100K)

woah calm down there Felix.

>prius

Attached: 1524788976658.png (650x650, 13K)

this. can confirm.

typical results: "you're mean", "you're not getting a bj now"

>white family arguing over a nigger while they are having dinner

It makes sense.

>forcing a woman to drive

Why?

Because you're poorfag and wasn't able to provide for her.
>the city of prius fags

Because we work alternating jobs. She could drive my car to work while i'm at home. She spends $40 a week on her truck in gas. I spend $20 every 3 weeks in gas on my car.

my gf hates the phrase
>she cries out in pain as she strikes you

She knows it well.

Yeah pretty much this. They play victim while they stab you.

I make $80,000 a year. I'm not a nigger that drives around in a flashy car.

carfully read this thread and you will find out soon

Umm why is she driving you in the first place? And you willingly own a Prius?

this

see

>> be me telling my wife she should drive the prius because it gets 54MPG and her truck gets 12MPG
>> she says she cannot drive the car because she doesnt know how how.
>> i tell her to get in the car and ill teach her.
>> she says no and wants me to drive.
>> I give her back the keys and tell her shes driving and sit in the passenger seat.

And

Have you considerd beating your wife, perhaps a couple of slaps and some hate fucking?