White privilege is technically a real thing

Jow Forums btfo
discuss
>muh meritocracy

Attached: 1498900193194.png (550x201, 31K)

What about East Asian sounding name

perhaps the name has some correlation to race which has correlation to being a nigger or not?

asians are smart enough to integrate
their name is literally
[white sounding name] [asian surname]

fpbp

my first hand experience with white privilege is that i was able to go from raised in a large shithole city too moving to small town america and instantly assimilate and be treated well. other than that white people get shit on by the gov in cities

Maybe its because Nigs tend to be late or if they do show up they fuck around and don't do the job they are paid to do.

That's not white privilege
that's discrimination
instead of going after an entire race of people
why not crucify the select groups that engage in such practices?

Attached: anime kill yourself.jpg (480x550, 49K)

>white privilege
I think you mean not-being-a-nigger privilege.

Maybe privilege exists because as a race we have proven ourselves to be more suited to full time employment over niggers.

What if i told you Bonqueefie is a stupid sounding name objectively?

this

Ye, why aint you callin back Jafacwadika?

So does this study somehow take into account everything else that might not be the same on the resumes?

Also
>implying that having an ignorant name doesn't imply having ignorant parents

slash thread and saged

I propose a new test.
People with black sounding names and white people with poorly chosen names given to them by their parents.

>Uh, Its either Keylaeiffa Deytwoinetta or David-Peace Crystalboy

It is literally just about nigger parents giving their children ridiculous names. You can change your name by deed poll.

Niggers stop giving your kids stupid names.
Nobody wants to hire Treshaun over Geoff

Every asian I've met here has given them self a regular name (Lauren and shit) 'cos they know we can't pronounce stupid names. Often they'll give their children a regular name too, especially if they're planning to stay.

Better than la-dashquisha miracle perfect johnson or some shit

You can also just give whatever name you want on a CV.

Its a chart measuring mean callback rates. And whites have a higher percentage. So doesnt that mean whites get more shit from potential employers? What the fuck are you. A retard or something? It would make more sense that whites get told off. Because if you tell a nonwhite off you could get sued. You shot yourself in the foot being a dumbass. Youve proved the opposite of what youre implying. If you knew how to read a fucking graph.

Black privilege is technically a real thing.

poor Ladasha

no-o-o really?

Attached: Priviledged.jpg (564x667, 78K)

Fuck off medkit, discuss your trap fetish.

This was literally the entire reason they were tricked into naming their children these names like Jaquandro or Melaneesha. It's 30 years too late for this article to make a difference.

WOW LETOILETASHA HAS A 4% LOWER CHANCE OF GETTING HIRED I HATE WYPIPO NOW

ofcourse it is, because we're better on average. why is this such a problem? it's just a risk thing

Thats not what the chart measures. It measures who gets mean callbacks more often and white people get mean callbacks more often. God you people are retarded. Fucking cognitive dissonance

>white people are mad
quit calling them during working hours.

Black sounding names get 100% call back in my business. I contract to the army to clear land mines.

This bait has nice meat, but it's disqualified due to improper format: it lacks the requisite grammatical error.

Attached: 0.png (328x164, 67K)

Niggers were stupid to give their children nigger names. They set them up for failure.

blacks are terrible employees
they are lazy, they steal, are loud obnoxious and rude, and if you call them out on any of this they'll cry racism and file a discrimination lawsuit

If you knew how to read the fucking chart youd see they actually set them up for success. God this world pisses me off. Retard genocide when?

>racial soundingness

Is this really actual english?

Hmmmmm should I call Jared Wentworth III back? Or Antihistamina Jenkins.....

>two black applicants
>Lisa Jackson
>Fo-niqu'aua Deshaun Jackson

Who the fuck do you think is going to be well raised by their parents?

Attached: 200w.gif (200x190, 221K)

Its almost like when thers a comparison between blacks and whites ya’ll automatically assume the black is being mistreated. And you call yourselves redpilled.

hiring blacks is a larger liability hence the discrepancy

Bluepilled to the max

Another retard

Why can DeTrayvon FlashySpark Brown get a job

Another retard

> White have better CVs the nigs
> "Better change the wording to "African sounding name" so we can be technically correct, gloss over the real reason they aren't getting hired and create a false correlation to prop up our worldview"

Please explain how "White Privilege" is not a conspiracy theory

I would assume being discriminatory towards blacks is a bigger liability. You could get sued. Use your fucking brains you retards

The lesson here is black people need to stop giving their kids retarded made-up names.

I'm sure white people with normal names get more call backs than white people with hippie names like Treelove Soul

Another retard

You're determined, I'll give you that. Keep working, I see the glimmer of greatness within you.

What are the call-back rates for Indian or far-east Asian names?
Is somebody leaving out all the data that does not fit his ideology?

No its lefty pidgin, technically you could put these together but it sounds like nigger sjw babble not like actually correct proper educaed English

This is a chart measuring MEAN CALLBACKS. and blacks have a lower percentage. Do you have a fucking brain!?

I would argue the opposite during the NBA draft

>soundingness
Nigga thats not a word

>tyrone the lawyer
>deshawn the doctor
>damarcus the investment consultant
>laqueesha the real estate agent
>shaniqua the nuclear physicist

>george the crip
>henry the blood
>steven the pimp
>edward the african warlord/born again pastor

>his
lol I exposed your innate sexism Achmed

Attached: Ci7V02mXIAAs3eN.jpg (600x450, 47K)

>white names not tried in study:
>dallas
>mary lou
>daisy
>candy
>misty
>billie

Oh God, a 4% difference.

Quickly, kill all FUCKING white males!

Niggers are notoriously unreliable, and niggers named Daeqwan are double so.

It's almost like normal names are taken more seriously instead of shit like shaniqua

Yeah, blacks with retarded names their mom made up vs. blacks with normal names.

Sorry, naming your son JaMarquez is going to set him up for failure.

Fresh batch of retards.

If white privilege is real it's because white's earned it by being decent people. Refusing a call back to "black sounding names" is playing the odds for an employee of merit.

Banks do this same shit with loans. It's about the bottom dollar, and niggers don't earn as much for a company.

Oh look. Another retard

produce one court case in the US where a black plaintiff went from not getting a callback to receiving a settlement

oh wait that's literally never happened ever, and it isn't a liability at all to chuck every CV with a nigger sounding name into the trash can

And another one

Also, there are a few questions regarding the data: Were qualifications considered in any way? What about the grammar and style of the job application? I suspect the data was not normalized - it would be difficult to do - so that names remained the only factor.

Yeah, but your "white-sounding names" were John, James and William. Trying doing the same experiment with the names Jethro, Billy Bob, Raylon or Jed. See how many callbacks these white names get.

Attached: 1499992737770.png (735x784, 629K)

Attached: 1501537654120.jpg (750x931, 111K)

Attached: ADAB4289-7EB7-4328-B393-DEBC18A2805F.gif (500x251, 400K)

white privilege exists and it feels good man

Attached: EfO50bs.png (1357x800, 28K)

Are you aware that there is a thing called "mean" in statistics?

Attached: 2526B322-920D-4DBC-8CFB-668C881E1AE8.gif (886x499, 2.79M)

Attached: 2004F1E3-6A0D-44FE-BC23-00451A612A57.gif (498x272, 792K)

Not sure whether to kek or cry.

I know its satire, but part of me feels that this has about a 10% chance of being the result of Burger education, too.

Attached: 50BDD9D4-13E3-4C62-8927-6E43B6A5EA88.gif (400x204, 3.7M)

I didn't mean keep trying in this thread you mongoloid. Nobody's going to buy that you don't know mean averaging rates vs mean people.
It's almost like you're getting paid... per post...

SHENANIGANS!!!!!!!

S H E N A N I G A N S
H E N A N I G A N S S
E N A N I G A N S S H
N A N I G A N S S H E
A N I G A N S S H E N
N I G A N S S H E N A
I G A N S S H E N A N
G A N S S H E N A N I
A N S S H E N A N I G
N S S H E N A N I G A
S S H E N A N I G A N
S H E N A N I G A N S

Whose to say which “mean” theyre talking about?

Attached: 6B58D10B-3E44-43FB-A09E-43793E529862.gif (480x270, 3.53M)

except they all have white names like James or Alex or something
I can tell what color someone is if their name is LadaShaun or Shaquela

Your subconsious? Your guilt ridden subconsious.

Who defines African-American sounding names?
Are they saying all black people name their children the same.
Sounds like black discrimination on part of the research.

>medkit
>not Swiss
This is some lazy bantz you poofter

Crime stats don't lie. Niggers are poor investments for any company.

Huffington Post
*not reliable source

Attached: 539A988E-03F4-4CD9-8261-786AC71B0398.jpg (1024x596, 90K)

I meant this Huffington Post

Attached: CA395579-ED9F-4066-86F2-415878E036CD.jpg (750x837, 72K)

So are lawsuits for racial discrimination.

Why should a white european hire an African or some other subhuman when he can hire another white european. Why can’t niggers hire niggers in nigger land and discriminate against whites? Riddle me that. Why is white privledge in a historically white culture a bad thing? I see that as being healthy. Unless of course you are trying to undermine the culture of the country and create some sort of demographic change

Lawsuits for "racial discrimination" can be done unfounded, for personal gain or simply under false claims or out of context situations that not even the complainant can understand

Drive-by-shootings on the other hand...

You need a Marxist bureaucracy backed by an international legal system to really press that racial discrimination button and get something done bucko

I remember reading a chain in faceberg one day, where some dude was saying
>Black people win most field track competitions
and then a niggress replied
>Run faster then lmao baka

So by the same rationale I can say that you should portray yourselves to employers better you useless fucking niggers.

Next step: post racial IQ differences and blame it on why-people

Why do you keep arguing with yourself?
Also, everyone knows what a mean is, you're not gonna catch anyone.

fuck off rice nigger, you thikn I get any point in your land for being white ? I've been I didn't. The same for Korea and Africa. White privilege in Africa means I have to give money to all the niggers who constantly beg for it, that's the short end of the stick imho. But like I say regarding the British immigration system if you don't like the white world stay in your fucking shithole then and keep your whatever shithole it is privilege. I DON'T CARE IT'S NOT YOUR COUNTRY YOU DON'T GET A SAY

it's syllables.

Especially in america, we abbreviate names like no tomorrow. so when your name is "la-queefa'lshawntell" (and for bonus points the dash and apostraphe are NOT silent) a regular person doesn't know what the fuck to do so out of convenience they'll just hire a bill or a bob or a jane or karen

and so what ? If they re not happy in the west they can go fuck themselves and go back to africa. Fucking arrogant piece of shit

>white privilege is technically a real thing
Of course it is. We don't deny it, we think it's a natural and positive result of demographics.

For example a member of a minority living in Poland who doesn't speak Polish would be at a disadvantage. The majority of the population would have what the Critical Race Theory fags would call "Language Privilege. We on the Right would say there is nothing at all wrong with Poland being a place where Ethnic Poles benefit from being the majority demographic.

Being a minority somewhere is an inherantly disadvantaged position AND THAT IS BOTH NATURAL AND RIGHT. The "Intersectionalists" know that they can only reduce White advantage by making us into minorities in our countries, which is why that is their objective.

Don't be fooled by their claims to be only against "Whiteness". Everything they call "Whiteness" is a result of Demographic majority.

Attached: Tay Majority European.jpg (563x352, 46K)

White privilege is low-key admitting that whites are superior. And yup it's real.

Obviously it's because the negroes were hired on the spot.

This, why the fuck can't niggers and muzzies just change their first name if they move to one of our countries? If you want to settle here fucking assimilate.

>>muh meritocracy

> thinking that having a black name doesn't tell you a lot about someone's work ethic, intelligence, and propensity to crime.

Attached: blacks-world-without-whites.jpg (600x428, 47K)