deathpenaltyinfo.org/descriptions-execution-methods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_culture
academic.oup.com/gh/article-abstract/30/1/150/621845?redirectedFrom=fulltext
ranker.com/list/weimar-republic-sex/lea-rose-emery
peopleus.blogspot.ro/2013/10/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jow Forums claims your six million number is ridiculous (you can't even hit that number with your shitty jpegs/hoax stories) but we prefer to focus on why Jews deserved to be interned and removed from Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Why did Hitler hate Jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you.

Attached: 1524907893592.png (640x838, 967K)

Nice graph with no sources

that graphic is retarded. Look at the X-axis

checkmate

Attached: yes.png (738x644, 9K)

>Graph with no sources
Stop lying you stupid kike. None of us believe your holocaust nonsense. You're not fooling anyone.

Moshe, no mistakes, just happy accidents.

Attached: Adolf Ross.png (489x370, 272K)

Awww, did you make that with your crayons?

hah, saved

wow, so few jews in the world. why is anyone even talking about them? there's more fingolians than jews,

oh wow it's almost like war kills people.

btfo

Attached: 1525077192871.png (1123x618, 27K)

OF COURSE IT DID.

BUT OTHER GROUPS WERE PERSECUTED AND ULTIMATELY PERISHED IN IT AS WELL.

IT WASN'T JUST THE JEWS.

THIS IS YOUR FREE PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Attached: 1524899173890.png (1100x644, 89K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Olère
>Olère began to draw at Auschwitz during the last days of the camp, when the SS became less attentive.[3] His work has exceptional documentary value: there are no photos of what happened in the gas chambers and crematoria,[1] and Olère was the only artist to have worked as a member of the Sonderkommando and survived.

deathpenaltyinfo.org/descriptions-execution-methods
>At postmortem, an exhaust fan sucks the poison air out of the chamber, and the corpse is sprayed with ammonia to neutralize any remaining traces of cyanide. About a half an hour later, oderlies enter the chamber, wearing gas masks and rubber gloves. Their training manual advises them to ruffle the victim's hair to release any trapped cyanide gas before removing the deceased.

The Holocau$t is a toxicological impossibility.

Attached: 1517035015970.png (1382x1186, 2.44M)

Fake ass chart. Nice try

Haven't seen anything more retarded than this on Jow Forums today.

They actually made a decision to stop being counted and registered officially after what happened in Germany.

We don't know how many Jews there are.

That's by design.

"Holocaust" taught Jews to engage in bureaucratic crypsis (hiding their registration).

Attached: 2609eee75f07dafa403ad31757f8639a.jpg (640x426, 86K)

No one is disputing that.

Then shut the fuck up about how victimized you were when russia, germany, china, britain, gypsies all perished by the thousands. just annoying.

Reminder if a Jewish refugee was bombed to death in a foreign country he was counted as a holocaust victim and treated in the same vein as the "victims" of the mythologised gas chambers

go away

killing roaches that infesting your home as they slowly take over it and push your pre-teen children into prostition, take away your home, tells your son its ok to be gay as he sucks a jew cock, as your wife experiments is culturally enriched playing with drugs and other mind altering subtances, just to see the cost of bread go up 5 trilion percent in 4 years is wron...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_culture

academic.oup.com/gh/article-abstract/30/1/150/621845?redirectedFrom=fulltext

ranker.com/list/weimar-republic-sex/lea-rose-emery

peopleus.blogspot.ro/2013/10/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany.html

I mean...
Jews took over the gov
Jews owned the banks
Jews owned the media
Jews owned the brohels
Jews owned conducted "SOCIAL" experiment with gender, drugs.
Jews Boleshvism destoryed Russia with promises of EQUALITY, cause we are all equal in the gulag
Jews pushed Agendas throught Britan, France and USA(who wasnt at first very friendly towards jews)
There are two possibilities my judan friend
Holocaust did happen, and jews deserved it
Holocaust didn't happen, and the jews are profiting off it like the jews they are.
Pick one... but remember the jews aren't saints, they know it, you know it your whole history is proof ot it.

Also if you look at data from 1940-1946 you'll see that the jewish population bearly went down by a milion. Check world almanac from that period.
How about i come over to Isreal, take over it with a handfull of people and make all your 9 year Isreali girls suck my dick as i fill them up and send them off to you to clean them.
While i take all your men and boys and tell me its ok to gay... a woman and spread them cheeks around as i sell them around to the higher bider... maybe some arab cock craves your ass too.
And then consider kill 6 milion gypsies

Attached: Revolution.jpg (2000x1709, 986K)

>Also if you look at data from 1940-1946 you'll see that the jewish population bearly went down by a milion. Check world almanac from that period.
>How about i come over to Isreal, take over it with a handfull of people and make all your 9 year Isreali girls suck my dick as i fill them up and send them off to you to clean them.
>While i take all your men and boys and tell me its ok to gay... a woman and spread them cheeks around as i sell them around to the higher bider... maybe some arab cock craves your ass too.
>And then consider kill 6 milion gypsies
There is no shame in what happend... but dont cry again when it happens again and again.

Just spread your butt cheeks and let it happen my judan friend. because this time... it will be the end

Attached: Who_actually_did_the_wrong_thing.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

Attached: DMXaEhSXUAIi-MT.jpg large.jpg (446x1024, 122K)

Funny, the original census from 1948 to 1950 didn't show that. Then they got "corrected".

Attached: not enough.jpg (720x900, 94K)

This
Its allied propaganda machine.

never beleived that story
I know people died but it wasn't just camps typus was rampant but (((they))) don't care.
jews and gypsices got the highest rate of infection hence the boney and death like faces of the victiums
that and constant allied bombing of trains and food supplys

allies where curel as fuck. fuck their dumb stories

Citation needed for you source of data fag.

Attached: 1525137170895.jpg (842x1024, 77K)

Explain how degeneracy got worse even after the Germans eliminated Jews from their country? stop blaming Jews for the values you yourself promote.

... Maybe the holocaust actually did happen

And that's a good thing.

Stop falling for Jew tricks designed to get the West to keep funding that nation of leeches and to use us to fight wars for Israel.

Attached: zzzAlamanc.png (680x688, 50K)

that population rise before WW2 is suspicious to me

Attached: jew population stats.png (465x531, 123K)

yeah, that is why the holohoax threads get shoahd...

>Its not 6000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
oy vey shut it down

60 million people died during the war.
Jow Forums merely claims that your number is ridiculous

Same reason hitler talked about them.
Somehow they make up very little of the population, but 50% of our systems and finance the majority of other influential people to act in their interests

except it didn't. World jewish congress insisted on world almanac to change it's numbers of jewish population around 1950 in order to claim halohoax

around 500-700 000 jew died during WW2, most of them peasants or some other low tier nobodies. important jews were protected and sent to israel/US during war so they could avoid the destruction

Attached: Jewish Populaion Figures 002.jpg (970x710, 232K)

doesn't this look a lot more natural?

Attached: more natural.png (593x460, 84K)

OY VEY DELETE THIS

Attached: you.gif (320x180, 1.51M)