What are your opinions about these sites?

What are your opinions about these sites?

I'd like to take a test as my great-grandfather was an orphan, but the idea to voluntarily submit my genes to some corporations that may get me fake results mixed in just to shove some kind of internationalism down my throat doesn't really excite me that much

Attached: 23andme.png (1200x1200, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/dont-get-a-dna-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ONE POST BY THIS ID WILL REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF????

You mad because you got 56% as a result?

Sell your DNA to them for 100$ they sell it to europol & fbi . Nice business .

Attached: 1519935216843.jpg (575x774, 64K)

bump for genuine interest

Self bump
Yeah that's the shit I was talking about

You'd have to be an absolute mongoloid in the first place to do this

23 is ran by google kikes who pass your dna to police.

Ancestry is ok for now. and they dont put bullshit african into everyones results.

Attached: 1524954745061.jpg (480x360, 15K)

stay away from them

awwwwww, poor white boi, ah boo hoo

go off yourself you pink turd

my mom filled one out and she asked me why it mattered if she was fluent in writing backwards.
Why do they ask those questions?

dailystormer.name/dont-get-a-dna-test/

Family tree DNA is one of the better ones and more extensive.

>waking up as a nigger every day

This is worse than any insult anyone could ever think of.

Is a shit skin color insult really the one you want to go with against white people? You dumb illogical mother fucker

Until these tests are well regulated it's going to be the wild-west for ancestry DNA.

>absolute state of Jow Forums
stop being retarded, nobody cares about this stuff to the extent of faking DNA results but you with your repressed nigger cuck fantasies

>paying for KIKES to own your DNA

FUCK OFF AND DIE (((OP)))

Attached: SLIDE THREAD.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Im actually a victim of Myheritagedna, they put 1,2% Nigerian in my pure European/Scandinavian DNA.

What the fuck.

Your viking ancestor a 1000 years ago fucked a black girl probably

They used them to find the Golden State Killer. Pretty spoopy.

Attached: GOLDEN STATE KILLER_1524686341091.png_84928412_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x480, 63K)

They didn't do that to me...

23andme is great, just remember to use your promo code "EastAreaJoe"

Anne E. Wojcicki (/woʊˈdʒJski/ woh-JIS-kee;[1] born July 28, 1973) is an American entrepreneur and the co-founder and chief executive officer of the personal genomics company 23andMe

Wojcicki, the youngest of three daughters, was born in San Mateo County, California. Her parents are Esther Wojcicki (née Hochman), an educator, and Stanley Wojcicki, a physics professor emeritus at Stanford University. Her mother is Jewish American, and her father is Polish. Her two sisters are Susan Wojcicki, CEO of YouTube and a former executive at Google[2] and Janet Wojcicki, anthropologist and epidemiologist at the University of California, San Francisco

Wojcicki married Google co-founder Sergey Brin in May 2007.

>her father
Wojcicki worked at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and was a National Science Foundation fellow at (((CERN))) and the Collège de France. In 1966, he joined the Stanford University physics faculty where he headed the Department of Physics from 1982–85 and 2004-2007.

>mother

Wojcicki has taught at Palo Alto High School since 1984, where she currently teaches journalism and English. There she began the journalism program which has grown to become one of the largest in America.[8] She has worked as a professional journalist for multiple publications and blogs regularly for The Huffington Post.

IDK YOU BE THE JUDGE

Attached: clarissa-edgar-bronfman-new-york-apartment-4.jpg (351x313, 47K)

Volunteering your DNA to kikes is never good.

Attached: BA79C569-6907-4EE6-90CC-9251112713A1.png (640x300, 87K)

If its at an exact percentage like 1.2 then its real. Probably some cross breeding has been going on. Its not ur fault anyways u just got the wrong end of ur countries genepool

I went with 23andmeme before I had any clue that there were better alternatives. I now have my genome sequence, is there any other site I can input this to get more information?

>faceberg face recognition on steroids
Breadly reminder that 23andme legally helps the police by distributing dna, even if it's one of your relatives. Have fun seeing your dna 'found at a crime scene'.

You actually pay them to forever store your utmost personal thing.
23andme is another test to check how easily people will hand out the privacy away.
>inb4 idiots who did it try to defend it

Myancestry helped me find out bout my german forefathers (wich was a mysteyr before) But im still waiting for my dna results.

Attached: 2cb6d249944524d7e823310ba79fd62d.png (337x338, 32K)

They all give different results. I uploaded to three different sites and got three different results. Roughly the same for larger portions really different for smaller percentages. One site shows 8% to 15% Scandinavian another sites results show 0% Scandinavian. It is not a 100% correct yet, somebody has to be wrong.

I know a little bit about genetics so I understand why they come to different results. The bottom line is they all use different degrees of confidence. In fact, with 23andme you can choose anything between 50% confidence (the default level) and 100% confidence in steps of 10%. So at 50% confidence there are definitely some incorrect results, but at 100% they will almost certainly all completely agree.

What different sites did you use?

Results go straight to the FBI database

Attached: stormer dont get a DNA test.png (687x3693, 1.79M)

Yes goy, its a good idea to submit your genes to a company so they can store the data so that in the future it will be easy find and control anyone related to you.

CIA database. Already in use.

They tracked him by his great-great grandparents because another member of his family used 23andme.

So even if you don't use 23andm, if someone else in your family used it, you're pretty much fucked anyway.

I'm working on a genealogical tree and I've got as far back as 1700. Personally I wouldn't bother with this shit before collecting all the data I can on my own, from historical archives as well as information your family has passed over generations. I'd recommend to take the chance to strengthen the bonds with your family members.

The problem with this is that while I do believe doing your own family try is a valuable and worthwhile pursuit, you're completely dependent upon there being no adultery in your entire family tree which is a statistical impossibility if you go back far enough.