Is there any hope for the Oregon coast, Jow Forums?

Is there any hope for the Oregon coast, Jow Forums?

>Homelessness crisis spilling in from Portland and Eugene via Greyhound bus
>Califaggot Boomers pumping up real estate prices and buying homes as "investments"
>Low per capita income leads to continual budget troubles, with minimal help from Salem
>Increasing liberalism and SJW'ism as a side effect from the Californian invasion; Lincoln County going blue in elections

What is to be done?

Attached: 1aaa.jpg (1161x1098, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-csAjCQ3-Hk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayocean,_Oregon
oregonencyclopedia.org/articles/bayocean/
youtube.com/watch?v=0B1PYRopv7U&t=4m8s
foxnews.com/us/2012/03/11/empty-lifeboat-spurs-hunt-for-four-missing-from-fishing-boat.html
youtu.be/VLGIFIx94aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tillamook fag reporting in

Tillamook still based but browned.

Oceanside, pacific city all taken over by flat land fags. Garibaldi and Bay City absolutely fucking immaculate. Rockaway holding in but completely pozzed during the summer months.
Wheeler and Nehalem still doing ok, Manzanita is the new Cannon Beach

what do?

youtube.com/watch?v=-csAjCQ3-Hk

Attached: d750.png (700x595, 476K)

Is that one of the local native women?

No, it's not.

Attached: tillamook.jpg (800x573, 155K)

Oh.

pol we need help

Attached: tillamook2.jpg (1600x1064, 624K)

Do you ever see Lars around town?

Attached: Lars-on-Fox-News[1].jpg (1282x646, 180K)

>buying homes as "investments"

These people go into the wood chipper. We have them in the UK also.

Attached: quote-the-creatures-outside-looked-from-pig-to-man-and-from-man-to-pig-and-from-pig-to-man-again-but (850x400, 62K)

its probably some tart that goes to country fair. yeah so it could be a local that whores out for that but more than likely its a whore that romps on in for the fun and frivolity

oregon blues and liberty caps grow freely in many areas. you get all sorts of retards chasing that kind of "image" on the coast. the rest of us have a fun fall and go about life with eyes wide.

its hanging in there but slowly falling apart.

Attached: youtube_killer1.jpg (478x423, 23K)

Post more tits and giant trees

No but I remember him in the early days as he started his career. Didn't realize where he came from. Best I had was being a page in the state house for my local reps. Good times. I imagine they are all out of office now.

I left a few years back, I will return to be mayor of Tillamook but that is as long it doesn't get super pozzed.

Attached: ez_frog.jpg (368x266, 13K)

It can always be worse. I'd put up with annoying liberals occasionally to live in Oregon.

Attached: index[1].jpg (728x390, 37K)

It's getting ridiculous. The Pacific Northwest coast is NOT a wealthy region in terms of employment options for actual locals.

Attached: House.jpg (1005x920, 214K)

Oh yeah; that house costs $750,000.

I will say this. KTIL was pretty based when I was growing up, paul harvey was the big show and it was what you listened to to see if school was canceled. I think they played they played Casey Kasem at times but it really was my grandparents station. It was cool hearing the married with children theme song once when i was young only to realize that was an actual song.

as time went on and I moved from north county to tillamook itself I met people including friends whose parents worked there, my friends mom dj'd KTIL for a while. we all worked at the port of tillamook refurbing the trains the use for the wine runs and shit, not the steam loco the use in rockaway now tho, at one point it ran from at least garibaldi up past wheeler/nehalem and into the hills past the wineary, good times. I was there when the blimp base went up in flames tho i was young. many of my friends rolled blimps from the left over air base during the summer for like 7 bucks an hour.

there are old batteries and armories up in the hills near the blimp bases that still exist, pretty fun to explore.

its a great area, i hate to see it fall to shit

Attached: almost_unpleasant.png (384x390, 175K)

everytime i go back i see tons of Berkshire Hathaway properties, tho the last 2 years that has declined greatly, thank god

Attached: aussie_love.jpg (962x1348, 409K)

Were you there for the flood of '96?

Attached: 1996.jpg (1064x718, 123K)

Thank Air BnB.

Goddamnit I need to get laid.

I heard this was the only cheese around here that doesn't contain cow stomach. It's pretty good.

yeah I was, it was pretty epic. iirc that was the one cllinton flew over in the copter or plane or whatever.

now iirc i was in Rockaway at that time and I had a blast rolling my BMX down the roads and into the fload waters, hell even without the hills getting a good speed going and plowing through the water was a fucking blast as a kid

There was a later flood, i want to say 1998 but I think that might be too early, hard to say, either way 98 or a one or two after was another good one. Lived in Tillamook proper at the time near the Hospital and I just watched the water rise and rise, we were in a small apartment style complex near Tillamook river tho the water came from the other size, it go right up to the walk way from the parking, 6 low feet until our door. that was the only time I thought... tha fuck?

Good times tho. Strong communities, never felt vulnerable, always knew we would always help each other out and make sure everyone was OK.

Attached: kelseylewin.jpg (474x704, 48K)

They cut corners now, but no I wouldn't imagine cow stomach is in there. They maintain their cows.

t. someone who grew up with and near Don G Averill and his family, the king pins of Tillamook

Eugene here. This city turned me from oblivious democrat to right wing death squad when? The people here are fucking gross lazy and entitled.

Gas the homeless.

Attached: 20171221_141635.jpg (430x762, 161K)

How is Coos Bay? Has it been destroyed by Portland and commies yet? I've always been interested in living in the NW because of the cool weather. I am sick of this heat and humidity.

t. South

Another thing to consider about Tillamook Cheese is they bought out Bandon Cheese down south and I think just used the brand. They may or may not have used the facilities down south. They also looked to start up facilities outside of Oregon to make TIllamook Cheese but I think they ended up using some shit in Eastern Oregon.

Attached: tillamook_bandon.jpg (600x600, 53K)

this

How can the PNW be getting so thoroughly fucked so quickly when most of Maine (even coastal Maine) has remained pretty reasonable for housing and politics despite facing the threat of every boom in the Boston-Washington corridor.

I haven't been down there in years. Last time was to get my shell fish license or whatever I needed when I harvested shrimp out of TIllamook bay, it was an amazing area then and god damn I hope it still is the same.

That was always one of the places I wanted to move. I'd like to go back and take a look at it again some day...

They are shipping in the brown people and chinks.

Not going to lie the country fair never disappoints. questionable aged tits for days

Attached: Country Fair.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

>full of degenerate faggots
>surrounded by california, leaf and volcanos.
whats to save? it should burn

We're directly north of California. Boston is more functional for white people than Californian cities. So the pressure to flee is not as large yet.

Coos Bay-North Bend is the biggest population center on the Oregon coast, so it has slightly more job options than the others (unless you're in a specific field like fishing or silviculture/logging). It is fairly sluggish economically, though. The biggest drawback would be the fact that much of the area is a lowland near the coast, which means death when the megaquake tsunami eventually hits. You want to be at least 100 feet above sea--level when that happens.

There is also a good deal of meth and pills, which leads to theft. And the quantity of rain surprises a lot of people if they're not expecting it. Otherwise, it's not bad. it's too far south to be an easy drive from Portland, so it avoids a bit of that trouble. Thus far.

WEW
E
W

gibs me tiddies. I'd love to see them bouncing and jiggling and dangling while she walks. I

Here is a shot on 35mm from Joe's in Rockaway, the market by the wayside downtown. When I grew up down there it was cool, it was a laundromat and then an arcade and then the minimart.

Used to live down there in middle school and freshman year. You go back now and he converted what was the arcade into a fucking keno bar and shit. Big shame but arcades are dead. Kinda cool that he does remember me all those years ago...

This lady is some rando from a couple years ago, her claim to fame was being able to talk to the local crows and would sell bags of peanuts to feed the local squirrels that lived near the rocks that shored up the wayside. Fun fact when I was a kid, there never were squirrels and these squirrels are like grey and white and shit, never seen rodents like em before.

Attached: old_school_rockaway.jpg (720x486, 83K)

>full of degenerate faggots

We're talking about the coast. The coast was traditionally a a homeland for blue-collar working men in the fishing and logging industries. It didn't foster much degeneracy until more recent times, because it never created enough economic surplus to create a "leisure class."

Attached: Coastal home.jpg (1133x768, 241K)

Unfortunately the ratio of these girls to old droopers is like 10-1.

Attached: Nude at Oregon Country Fair.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

Real life is unfortunately the opposite of the plot to Overboard.

Attached: overboard.jpg (685x385, 115K)

twin rocks

Attached: twin_rocks.jpg (720x479, 33K)

Manzanita

Attached: manzanita.jpg (720x405, 62K)

nehalem

Attached: nehalem.jpg (720x486, 119K)

Cape Mears from across Tillamook Bay

Attached: cape_mears.jpg (720x486, 66K)

Im Tillamook innawoods here. Have you noticed more black people in town?

Bay Ocean spit, the ocean facing land that defines Tillamook Bay.

Used to be a thriving town out here until the sea took it away due the fact they built only the first of two jetties... fun fact my grandfather, a paratrooper in world war 2 came here in the army corps and built the fully jetty system. with both north and south jetties we have seen more and more sand deposit, reestablishing parts of bay ocean that have been lost.

you can still see a few remnants out there, the easiest to find are parts of the old telephone network but if you really look you can see bits of concrete and other things from what was

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayocean,_Oregon
oregonencyclopedia.org/articles/bayocean/

its an amazing place to get oregon blues, or at least used to be... if you like mushrooms

Attached: bay_ocean.jpg (720x486, 93K)

I've been gone for a few man, but yes I have noticed. First time it really stuck out was with this dude called Aron, lol he did Aron repair or some shit down 3rd street where video audio connection was next to 3rd street market (which is now owned by fucking habeebs)

Another 35mm (I think I used an Olympus OM-2sp?) shot from Bay Ocean looking across the bay to I think Bay City or so. I grew many a years in Bay City, was fun to roam around with my 22 down the back roads visiting friends and shooting cans (or birds) with no cares in the world.

My kids don't get the same life :(

Attached: bay_ocean2.jpg (720x540, 93K)

N O

Here is a fun one... the north jetty at Barview (I actually lived in Barview for a year or two if you can believe it). This was during a visit and I love shooting so I just took the shot with this random chick doing here thing. A favorite.

Attached: oregon_barview_jetty.jpg (720x405, 54K)

Sorry to blog guys but the reality is the Oregon Coast is, was, and will be based. The people need help. We are losing all the best spots while we in fight and scream "muh eceleb" or "coal burner" or whatever... at the end of the day nice, cheap places are falling away while we sit here stroking our own egos.

Attached: _DSC6383.jpg (2048x1367, 2.34M)

Oregon is great, we have Portland Oregon full of diseased live ridden beggar bums who sit around with gas cans and signs all day begging for money. If a fucking retard can work at the goodwill than why the fuck cant a fucking homeless bum get a job? I joined BUMWATCH and now we patrol and report Bum colonies, tweaker nests and mobile ramshackle bum vehicles. Fuck them.

Attached: APPLE JUICE GROSS.jpg (2048x1225, 341K)

What you guys think of Roseburg? It seems like the least liberal area of oregon.

>BUMWATCH
show me more

Attached: 1513004524002.png (465x541, 568K)

>country fair

Thanks for the tips guys. Got to see some tits on YouTube. Take this as a token of my appreciation:
youtube.com/watch?v=0B1PYRopv7U&t=4m8s

It's lush. A lot of people don't realize that much of the coast is an actual (temperate) rainforest. It's a unique place to live, and certainly until recently, it was a good place to live for average working people who wanted to be part of a smaller community.

Too close to cottage grove for my liking lol

Attached: dimitry.jpg (150x150, 7K)

Attached: Yachats.jpg (2272x1704, 624K)

Douglas dick here

Roseburg is full off lesbians, field bean, red blooded americans, and methed homeless. everyday I see califags on their way north or settling in. they bring their cucking values along with their onions. housing is a joke unless you want styrofoam apartments or a fucking trailer.

I worry for the future of my state with this cancer below us.

country fair's legit though. if not filled with hippies and fags.

Do tell

Attached: cry.jpg (636x544, 110K)

It's getting colonized a bit from the north (Eugene). There are already "super commuters" who try to live more cheaply in Roseburg while working in the Eugene area. Also, I-5 is a big trafficking corridor, with all the associated issues. But it's better than many places. Surprisingly hot in the summer, though.

The fact that it is a temperate rain forest really had a huge impact on my life. It made me care about the area, but not in a NIMBY faggot way. I used to fucking cut class and roam the logging roads behind the towns and figure out ways to go up and come back down at various points, I'd take some water and a watch and not get crazy but I could find some cool routes in 8 hours. I got older and we all loved to go fishing or fucking partying up in those forests.... It's really hard to describe, it's an amazing area.

I ended up leaving and I ended up in Idaho and I will say this, those forests are fucking unlike anything else but I have found something very very similar in the Owyhee deserts of southern Idaho. I miss the coast but when I'm miles away from everyone in the desert, it's as good or better.

I still go back every year (or more, all family is there) and it just tears me up to see how bad things are getting in some areas.

Attached: oregon_pacific_city.jpg (1787x1005, 183K)

Attached: tillamook_forest.jpg (720x405, 78K)

Anymore Oregon bros?

Any Idaho bros?

this has been fun. Post up a bit lets cherish what we have

Attached: _DSC6395.jpg (2048x1382, 1.09M)

Here is a lo-fi Twin Rocks between Rockaway Beach and Twin Rocks. I think I used one of my compact cams, like a d3100 or d5100 on long exposure, hi iso.... I like lofi shit

Attached: oregon_twin_rocks_lofi.jpg (720x405, 44K)

Yeah, I came from a logging family. The woods are their own world. There is something very specific to the coastal woods, with the combination of the salty sea-fog, the rainforest, and the rain itself. Plants and vines and ferns and mosses grow wild; it's a like a green blanket wherever you turn.

Attached: Mill.jpg (2272x1704, 415K)

The beach at its best:

Attached: Beach.jpg (2272x1704, 194K)

south jetty of tillamook bay, shot on 35mm

Attached: oregon_south_jetty.jpg (720x486, 73K)

Good vibe bump

Reminder that earthquake is coming that will kill everyone on the coast

Fellow Douglas bro reporting. I feel like Roseburg has the least black people in all oregon.

I wasn't straight in logging but my uncle in law had an outfit, lexington logging iirc, i ran with him a few times. My big claim to fame was in ships. My family owned the dry dock in Garibaldi for a long time and ran a ship that ended up sinking a few years ago a couple hunrdred miles out, rigging got caught under the ballasts, drug it down as far as I was told

foxnews.com/us/2012/03/11/empty-lifeboat-spurs-hunt-for-four-missing-from-fishing-boat.html

pretty wild, my dad used to work on on it and I remember as a kid scrubbing fucking barnacles

times they do change, that was an end of an era for my family

Attached: terry01.png (990x682, 580K)

that's true. The ones I do know are all based as fuck.

the oregon coast is a beautiful place... specially in 35mm

Attached: oregon_coast.jpg (720x486, 61K)

>Is there any hope for Oregon coast, Jow Forums?
You are the hope for Oregon coast, lad, we all are.
>What is to be done?
The Northwest ethnostate finally has to be realized.
You need to create a White Nationalist/Fascist party, get some people for it, organize yourself, establish a good Programme and advertise your grouop among the normies and hand out redpills.
It will take about 5 years, but if you did everything right, you should get a lot of followers and be able to change state-law to your favour after the next election in Oregon.
The good thing about Oregon, is that it lies on the very end of the US, which will be helpful in gaining political momentum and pushing the agenda into all-day politics.

Good speed.

Yessir.

I used to go to Tillamook/Oceanside every summer as a kid. Wonderful area.

Tillamook Cheese Factory is always fun. I mean just look how fun that might be!

Attached: oregon_cheese_factory.jpg (720x479, 68K)

>unironic BASED BLACK MAN post
wew lad

Really the only thing that can be done at this point is to buy up as much coastal land as possible. If we don't buy it Californians will.

Oregon is my favorite state, great forests, great nature, but people...you fucking don't deserve this land.

Attached: 14198618133630.jpg (960x638, 100K)

I will say PC is a fun place to visit, if for nothing more than loos

Attached: oregon_pacific_city2.jpg (1787x1005, 139K)

Most of the people I know/met who live in rural Oregon appreciate the land and what it has to offer.

ex cops they were. as based as a black man can get.

>That beached whale in the background

Why do you have a rare pic of Kelsey you fucking creep

Rusbro... come to idaho, we still have time to make this work

Attached: owyhee1.jpg (720x479, 68K)

;)

Attached: kelseylewin3.jpg (375x624, 124K)

well... good. Preserve the tradition and keep city in check. How many years its been a blue state and for what?

I'm telling her boyfriend on you

Goddamn hippies

Some of the best memories in my life were from the Oregon coast.
Had hot girlfriend, no cash, we scraped together what we could and spent 5 days driving from canon beach to gold beach stopping wherever we wanted, and just having a ton of sex in every way possible in the hotels, beaches, pull offs...capped it all off by driving inland to crater lake...Unbelievable views, passionate loved. So young and free.

I want to recreate it some day with my wife, now that I have money it would be even better, but I'm older so getting to that sex 10 times in one day level is impossible.

Either way. I loved the Oregon coast ever since.

Can't wait to come back there.

Great photos by the way to those posted.

Terry a Davis is living on the streets of Portland and is forming a homeless Templar militia
youtu.be/VLGIFIx94aw

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 108K)