May 1, 2018

>May 1, 2018
Why is time speeding up? This is scary.

Attached: 863BFE7A-9119-4900-9974-7B46EF7BAFDD.jpg (545x362, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb9By-lODgk
youtube.com/watch?v=dU6w56epBdc
youtu.be/pJgtkVMhYVo
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIzcNLOogc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its not, ur just dying from alzheimers.

just wait till you hit 40 nigger

What happens at 40? I'm 30 and the years are flying already

it gets worse

Attached: 1518642299270.jpg (619x453, 28K)

get out of your house fag

I’m 33. Feel like I was 30 a couple months ago. There is some type of time rift going on.

because you spend it doing nothing substantial

That's terrifying. I'm already peeling off the years, only nice thing about that is that saving has become easy

Attached: 30602747_239123469996062_8044785444069572608_n.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

its fucked. In primary school weeks felt like they lasted for years. In kindergarten during the year 1999 i literally thought i would not live until the year 2000. But fuck me, since i turned 18 time just keeps getting faster. I still remember christmas 2 years ago like it was yesterday, i keep getting so much older so much faster.

it gets even faster, then you really regret every precious second you wasted in your youth

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb9By-lODgk

Somewhat this . Your brain records unique experiences, as you settle into the rhythm of adult life there are fewer unique experiences and the weeks, months, years seem to fly by.

Because you're getting older

The more time you have experienced, the faster your perception of time passing becomes.

Attached: 08137654.gif (480x200, 709K)

This is just more proof that earth is some other planet’s hell.

I don't regret the things I've done. 20 - 28 was awesome. Last couple years have been depressing and I feel it's set in. I feel I'm going to have a crisis soon

Because you don't work.

>tfw time moves at an extremely slow pace for me and it feels like it's just getting slower

Attached: 1409871987691.png (700x980, 663K)

Who's that bitch ?

Compared to your whole lifetime, the last year that passed becomes a smaller fraction of your whole life the older you get, thus it seems time moves faster.

As you get older time goes faster because there is less novelty/you're not learning new things every other day. Has to do with your brains development and shit..

youtube.com/watch?v=dU6w56epBdc

You perceive the past in relative/percentage terms not absolute terms. Each passing year constitutes a smaller percentage of your life and therefore seems to go faster.

When working each day feels long but the weeks go by quickly if that makes sense.

Only 16 years until wizard status. It can't come fast enough.

Nope that's a reddit tier hypothesis

life isnt real anymore. Its all a fantasy in the alterverse.

>On this life that we call home
>The years go fast and the days go so slow

youtu.be/pJgtkVMhYVo

This is correct. If you keep doing the same thing continuously time will go faster and faster

Reported

Why the fuck would you make this thread on Jow Forums?

Time goes by faster if you keep doing the same shit over and over. Go outside, find new hobbies and meet new people.

It's not that our 20's weren't good it's that we didn't spend enough time building the future, which is basically not putting enough money away. You want to work as little as possible. Do you rent or own your home? If you rent, start looking to buy a house, it's a good start. First though you need a job conducive to home ownership. Don't have one of those? You'll need a car then. Etc.

go away

if you're actually 14 you should be doing everything you can to find a gf in high school because after high school it's impossible to find a non-slutty woman who is single

You guys remember those word filters on here?

That was 6, I repeat S I X years ago.

The jews must be behind this.

Attached: Roodypoo+roody+poo+tard+stories_efff19_3173463.jpg (679x448, 42K)

I remember this song being popular as I just started school
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIzcNLOogc

what the hell happened to black music?

Also after high school you’ll never get to fuck a qt underage high schooler again
>tfw miss my 16 year old nympho mallgoth gf

the road not traveled is but a haunting meme
getting older means becoming more focused just as the body and the mind starts to fall apart. it's quite intriguing to be honest.

Attached: homntrhljojlkwnjktlpukol.png (875x656, 186K)

It is clearly a netter of relativity, each day you live is a smaller and smaller relative portion of your life. A five minute wait is a much much massive percent of your life at 7 than it is at 21 or 70. It also has to do with routines and functioning vs doing nothing obviously doing nothing will feel like time is going at a different pace than if you are busy.
It is a mix of these phenomenon desu.

If you really want to experience the time rift look at what movies came out twenty (20) years ago. The Matrix, Fight Club, etc

You've lost track of time, that's all it is. If you autopilot a lot, the time slips away. If you're more mindful of your current moments, you'll see it gets better.

Time is good today. The full moon is bright this time around. Not as bright as the special one a while back, but the night sky is clear. I'm going to enjoy this.

And then your on your death bed, the memories of your loved ones all a mesh blur, and as your body clocks out the hours feeling like seconds, you get the realization that it was all an illusion as Death rips your soul out before putting it on a scale.

I was a freshman in highschool 8 years ago. time has been going at lightning speed since I graduated. i can't believe that the election is almost 2 years ago either. im going to be 25 before I know it. I remember being 10 thinking that my 20s was really far away. i want a do over sometimes

>because you spend it doing nothing substantial

Thats right. when nothing really happens, time rushes by.

More people post here. It's easier to find counsel with the sheer numbers.

digits
is it insubstantial to shitpost.
until it comes to affect the cultural zeitgeist.
every little byte of shitposting you've done in the past has begun to influence the future.
sounds metaphysical but really isn't.

Attached: nvuinposrlohxjinkpm.png (875x656, 458K)

I feel u...
damn it's time to get into my coffin...

in my opinion, you experience the do-over vicariously by being an involved and caring parent and giving a really good childhood to your children, the one you always wish you had.

of course this attitude is attacked by leftists, who REEE at good parenting

>tfw thinking about all the fun threads you’re gonna miss when you’re dead

Attached: 1463277349920.png (538x454, 110K)

Both retards

Attached: 1521324756580.jpg (125x98, 4K)

The human body isn't really designed to last much longer than 30 years in the wild.
Look after yourselves bros, don't jew yourselves in with alcohol either

>the faster your perception of time passing becomes.

challenging thought.
if time perception involves receptors in the brain, then what you describe resembles ta drug addict whose receptors in the brain have been numbed from abuse and can no longer perceive the affect of the drug.

Attached: rklhwtownhiwhhpwkxv.png (875x656, 479K)

ding ding ding we have a winner

May is speed bump month. By June time will slow by one eighth. You will have more time to fap before your pre school class every morning.

/pol is the coffin.

Attached: 2017-1242_02-Fie 1.jpg (515x514, 157K)

it just keeps going faster as you age.

This, you have to add memorable stuff and get stuff done.

Listen to Gerry all the time. Think no one else does. Come to pol\ see Gerry vid, flip out.

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 9K)