Too much tax

My monthly salary is roughly £2,000 per month. But after income tax, national insurance, and then council tax, I lose a third of my earnings.

Isn't that some fucking bullshit or what considering VAT is 20%? You can't even afford cigarettes anymore because of the tax, and fuck getting a car when 90% of fuel is tax too. After all this tax, nearly half my earnings are just being taxed off after food and booze.

Fucking taxes, man. What the fuck is these fuckers' problem?

Attached: Facebook-01bfe1.png (500x397, 81K)

here's a reply

Attached: 1520143514115.jpg (615x615, 76K)

Waaaaah Waaaaah I waste my money on booze and cigarettes and I don't have money left Waaaaah

Fucking government and Fucking taxes, they are the reason why I am poor, not my poor life choices Waaaaah

Its not like OP is contributing 700 dollars towards cigs and booze.
Living on a budget like that I guarantee OP smokes and drinks cheap you fucking clueless child.

i'm in a similar salary bracket.

I get slightly more than you with £2,300 a month.

After tax, nationail ins (yes its tax even if it pretends not to be)

Then minus rent etc.

You're literally no better off than working a shit job that enables u to get gibs.

I earn more than twice min wage, yet after all deductions I'm only 50% better off

Thats what you get from a big government. Shit for you bong, youve got two big governments telling you how to live lol.
Brexit when?

Look at this idiot. You are getting fucked harder than he is, you can't even go to the hospital without paying.

You shouldn't be talking, your country is a shithole.

You're stupid go to any emergency room and they will treat you then they will work with you to either get insurance or set up a payment plan that works for you... You wanna talk about shit holes how are all those immigrants working out for you

Attached: FB_IMG_1524713134610.jpg (720x600, 68K)

I can afford my own healthcare bevause I work for a living. Litersllu only niggers and entitled faggots beg for free handouts so act like an entitled nigger become a nigger, nigger.

somebody has to pay for immigrant benefits and NHS care and their chosen representative is you.

My healthcare is paid for by my employer.

the people slaving you with shit wages via mass immigration and then stealing you and lining their own pockets by forced taxation have names, families and addresses.

I was paying 47% at one point in NZ - I quit wages and began contracting as all my money was going to a worthless ex who was holding my kid hostage for extra extortion tax

It should be paid with your taxes, what happens if you are unemployed and sick/injured?

Get good at mitigating risks or save money nigger! Should always have a minimum of 5k in the bank. Unless you're useless with an unskilled job that shouldn't be a problem to save up within a year.

Is not a question of mitigating risks you Fucking retard.

The point is that the taxes you are forced to pay should go into Healthcare not your army.

You are all fucked up in the head.

Bu, Bu, but socialized medicine is great mutt.

But at least your healthcare is free, right?

>My monthly salary is roughly £2,000 per month. But after income tax, national insurance, and then council tax, I lose a third of my earnings.
That's nothing. Finns pay some 50%-66% taxes. Even low income earners (1400€/mo) pay 25% tax and 25% pension pyramid schemes (mandatory payments to fund boomer gibs)

My earnings are halfed before food and booze. Fuck off

No user. The vaginal Jew had ruined many families in NZ. They know the state will provide for them. No taxation without representation.

In Spain you are taxed 40% of your salary before it is even given to you, then you are taxed a third of the amount you get to keep.

But there is a way to avoid this.
If you are rich, you can claim you are a freelancer, then you only pay a small fixed amount per month regardless of how much you earn (some people earn 5000€/month and barely pay anything).
The amount to pay is set high enough that low-income people cannot use it; additionally, the state starts charging the freelancers from month 1, but forbids them to ever work and earn money until the state gives them the license, which they arbitrarily delay for +6 months. If they do work in the meanwhile, they get fined for "working without license". Rich people get the license issued on the first day because fuck it.
That's the real "fiscal evasion" that is killing Spain, and all political parties are okay with it.

>1/3
Cute. Come again when the German system rapes your ass.

no point in arguing with retarded amerifats bro

My monthly salary is $900 but if my employer will pay me all those money wich he pays now to goverment as "social insurance" payments it can became $1500. However, without this each time i get ill i will spen all that bonus $600 on dogtors because private medicine here is unexusably expencive. If my commie block will get on fire i'll should pay quite an amout of money to firefighters. Fucking roads instead being pretty crapy will became total and utter shit. And when i finaly retire i will die of starvation because of mad inflation and fucked up savings, without states pension.
However if douchebags in gabmint stop stealing my tax money ill will be able to get about $100 without loosing anything.

Tax is actually 100%. The tax rate is simple how quickly or velocity that money returns to the government.

For every $100 that enters the economy via income, every cent of it will eventually find its way back to the govt via some sort of tax.

Quit being a pussy and fight the guv
You made fun of the IRA and now you need to be just like them.