Iran

Say something good about your lost Aryan cousins.

Attached: download (2).jpg (750x563, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qBt4tSCALA
jpost.com/Jerusalem-Report/Will-Iran-win-the-technology-war-435827
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They will make world class glass someday.

I'd like to thank them for all the knowledge they kept or discovered during the dark ages, even though we found a better use for it after the crusades than they did.

i don't have aryan cousins ew

They will be the ones to wipe Israel off the map

I have a Persian name

Only a dead muslim is a good muslim.

They make some dank techno.

Fucking muslim peaces of shit, die!

Persian girls are cute and have pretty little pussies. My persian girl gave me a strong, blue eyed baby.

9/10 would breed with again

Attached: 1450538474206.png (369x412, 253K)

Same applies to Israel.

You guys are actually genetically closest to Persians, then Arabs. You're the same people as Iranians for all intents.

too bad persians got raped by arabs so hard

not too much of that full aryan blood left unfortunately

most iranians love american people but hate american govt. iran should take down zog then go back to shah mode, like the people want.

Is Iran a good guy, or a bad guy?

Alternatively, is Iran a good guy occupied by bad guy muslims?

iranian people are very good guy. the govt is shit to them but the only thing able to fight zog at the moment. if they swapped out the govt they would probably get something that zog can corrupt easier.

>You're the same people as Iranians
how can 2 mutt groups be compared and declared the same
online geneticists are truly amazing

They will beat Israel and any country stupid enough to die for Israel in world war 3.

Much love from Ireland, my Iranian brothers.

Attached: 1515342386376.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Yeah, I know a lot of Poles and Lithuanians with names like Darius, is there a reason for that?

Soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=_qBt4tSCALA

Rest in piss, mullahs.
Tehran will burn and all you fags are going to cry about it. Delicious!

>T. Shlomo

Nice place but will always be shit as long as islam is there.

Attached: Islam lies.jpg (303x394, 49K)

Javid Shah

Attached: shah_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqKFWauwmPmEN5zn34pPb9Cx3TONnEg2plil0Vptxdtz4.jpg (959x960, 145K)

Reminder that all post-islamic shahs were either filthy turks or crypto turks.

IRAN AR ARAYANSH DEY R LAIK US WAHITE AND PRAUD WE SHUD ALLAY DEM MUSLIM BRODERS

Attached: wahey.jpg (360x360, 17K)

easy boy, they will let you at em soon

Attached: MW2.jpg (1018x584, 239K)

kek

you realize persians are the most genetically close to you guys in the middle east kek

also nice try rabbi

Attached: nice_try.png (2586x1456, 646K)

oshit

Attached: 1524789427441.png (800x600, 582K)

Deserts are shithole places to live.

ofc Iran is corrupt. It was Iran in the first place to voice the loudest against the ZOG
>who could've designed such a plan
probably the Zionists in USSR and their Eastern communist political hand

Attached: 320717165d6c4c3c70a068869c7bc976.jpg (807x557, 99K)

this board is filled with them, they're the ones that start nigger hate threads, race mixing/asian qt/blacked threads, and general threads shilling for israel. be careful leaf friend

Attached: rRaG8in.png (626x461, 349K)

>its real
woah

thanks bro, the ZOG/globalists won't win

Attached: 1525169668832.gif (480x270, 3.43M)

Iran was one of the two (sic!) countries to speak out against the partitioning of Poland back in the day. Thanks Iran, you're alright.

In Italy names like Dario (Darius) and Ciro (Cyrus) are quite common, especially the second one in the South.

YOU NEED TO STOP THIS user.

The ex-Communities Secretary’s promotion was warmly greeted by Jewish organisations who highlighted his record speaking out against anti-Semitism and opposing boycotts of Israel.

But six weeks before Hezbollah flags are again expected to be waved in central London at the annual al-Quds day rally in June, Javid was urged to urgently act. The government currently makes a distinction between the political and military wings of then group, only proscribing the latter. The group has only flag which bears a gun, but the loophole in the law enabled signs to be fixed to the flags signalling support for the political part.

Matthew Offord, MP for Hendon told Jewish News he has written to the new Home Secretary calling on him to proscribe Hezbollah “in its entirety”, after Amber Rudd failed to do so, despite repeated calls from the community and London Mayor Sadiq Khan.

Jewish Labour MP Louise Ellmann, the vice-chair of Lavour Friends of Israel, also wrote to Javid and to Metropolitan Police Commissioner, Cressida Dick, asking her for clarification on whether Hezbollah flags will be allowed at this year’s demonstration.

Writing to Javid, she says the “flouting” of the law is “an affront to Britain’s commitments to fight extremism and a cause of serious distress to the Jewish community, who have to witness an annual display of support for an organisation which actively seeks their destruction”.

It is the only advanced and civilized country in the middle east. It is the one that west wants to be destroyed at all cost, as its the only one that has actual industries and science.

>Persian girls

>pretty pussies

Theyre queens of roast beef vaginas and smell like shit down there.

Attached: GJOZYEd.png (1218x757, 147K)

Persians were never white.

Persians wuz vikangs

Attached: Persepolis_two_Persian_Soldiers.jpg (800x600, 156K)

jpost.com/Jerusalem-Report/Will-Iran-win-the-technology-war-435827

I hear Tehran is a lot like my city in terms of climate and I would be interested in visiting.

Iranians are not a people though. There are like 20 different ethnicities over there. If we are talking strictly persian, a lot of them look like fuckin Indians.

The people whop leave tend to be pretty well educated and contribute to Society. They are pretty much on par with western immigrants overall.

they are the only ones actually challenging the jews

Fuck off kike.

>Iran was one of the two (sic!) countries to speak out against the partitioning of Poland back in the day
The Pahlavi dynasty has virtually nothing to do with modern Iran.

The only nation with the balls to openly stand up to Israel. I'm setting aside a bottle of fine brandy for the day the Ayabrollah vaporizes Tel Aviv.

They never went into that much detail back in school though. It was basically "...and from all the desert shitholes, try to respect Iran at the very least".

Baste

Attached: 1525181265587.jpg (765x765, 138K)

Southern ones are darker but they dont look like indians, umlesd youre talking about baluchis.

Attached: Yazd-29.jpg (1000x750, 329K)

These are the southern ones btw.

Forget everything you know about Iran and develop your own opinion. They are a great little country, yes they have some dark parts of their history, but who doesnt.

Also they are doing their best while not subscribing to the rothschild banking system. Which is why you are suppose to hate them so much.