If you don't support Palestine, guess what: youre a kike

If you don't support Palestine 100%, then you are a kike. Enough of this "they're as bad as each other " concern trolling, Palestine is on the front lines in the global war against the kikes - this is no light matter, the survival of the White race depends upon it.

If you don't support Palestine, you're a kike. Oh yes you are.

Attached: polestine.jpg (1280x960, 407K)

I approve this message

forget it, these fags are too busy drinking Donald drumpf semen

no, you're the kike. how obvious can you faggots be?

> kike shill calling others kikes

straight out of the alinsky handbook, kike

>If you don't support x then you must be x!

Funny. Where have I heard that before?

Attached: Kike.gif (452x523, 4K)

> both are the same even though kikes are the ones genociding whites

kys shlomo

If Palestine got their land back, all the jews would just come to America or scatter through Europe. You shouldn't be on either side, the only side to be on is one where America/Europe stops allowing non whites in including Jews.

>memeflag

> hurr durr peaceful people and genocidal kikes are exactly the same

Do you really believe the brainwashed and conditioned minds of the world are strong enough to research about something instead of believing everything they are told
The world is gone bud, everyone is ignorant and won't do anything more than what is asked of them.
They will continue to be spoon fed into this spoiled wretched farm they are designing for everyone
If you don't even know why the Palestine and Israel conflict started because of British rule after Ottomans, then you need to go kill yourself

There is plenty of evidence to hate/genocide both death cults. All of them look down on you and expect your subservience. NUKE/GAS THEM ALL

>muslims peaceful

But even if they were actually peaceful like East Asians then they still shouldn't be let into any white countries. No non whites should.

Attached: muslimACTIVISTS.jpg (388x310, 102K)

Jews do it from a top perspective and muslims are doing it from the bottom. Almost as if they are one in the same. Whether they are or not is another thing but both think outsides are to submit to their greatness.

>Arabs are white

Attached: 5ef0b44d4b237f495decc7724a96621d--green-man-green-life.jpg (455x598, 68K)

No. You cant side with either. Both of them want to control white people. Jews screw whites over. Arabs are taking over. The correct choice is neither. Let them kill each other. Theyre two sides of the same globalist coin.

this is for the mutts who don't do anymore education outside of CNN/MSNBC

Attached: 1385785187819.png (1455x1173, 1.99M)

This.

Fuck Palestinian sand niggers.

What if I don't support both?

Attached: 1525112914416.png (630x435, 539K)

Based Memri cook

they need to surrender unconditionally. Let's not forget that they started these wars.

Fuck off you sheep fucking moari

If you support Israel, then you are supporting pedos who hide behind Judaism and get paid to slobber on bloody baby boy stump.

Attached: mohell.png (645x656, 1022K)

Then you are a kike, kike.

Attached: 1509677167309.jpg (888x688, 176K)

Kike we're mere months away from the genocide of you and all of your people and you know that you deserve every inch of steel.

Idon't support Palestine, neither Isreal, nuke both

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Sage meme flags for they are shills

No, Jew. We support Israel, as a containment zone for your kind. Plans are in effect to enact compulsory aliyah across the global diaspora. Soon all your brothers and sisters will unite as one in the holy land, where you will be exiled forever.

No we don't, you double-crypto kike. They are an illegal occupying genocidal force. Their tricks work just as well if they are in "Israel" (blasphemy) as they do anywhere else. They need to die, down to the last woman. Their children will be sterilized and sold into slavery to black people as reparations for what they did to them, and every single Jew alive will be exterminated in a righteous purge. They know they deserve it, deep down in their lack of a heart. We never wanted to have to do this. They won't stop being evil, to the point that most rational of men are tempted to believe in some higher powers just to explain how a people could be so fundamentally and wholly opposed to all that is good. I don't care if they are the synagogue of Satan, they are just pure evil, and they are attacking my people. We've given them 400+ chances to "just go away", but they just go and work their sordid schemes where ever they end up. This is why, this time, we will be certain. Down to the last woman, you kike, evil fucks. You know you deserve every single foot of rope, every bullet, every inch of steel.

If I don't support sandniggers nor kikes, I am a kike?

LMAOing at your life loser, who give a shit about the "peoples" of the middle east?

>in every thread, at least 10 anons get accused back and forth of being kikes
You guys are funny

are you a kike?

Guess what, if you don't support Iran just for the off chance that Israel could get nuked - you're a kike.

But OP, they are Muslim.

You are asking us to scrutinize one subversive religion that wants to control the world and then turn a blind eye to it's sister religion that also wants to control the world through subversion and Sharia law.

Islam is doctrinal as parasitic as Judaism, Only difference is Muslims are not as successful as Jews.

Call me what you want, Achmed, but I'm not gonna support your terrorist sandrats. Israel could exterminate them all in one day, maybe two, but chooses not to do so, despite great provocation.
Fuck you, and fuck your pedophile prophet.

Fuck off with your stupid shit kike

To your synagogues, your businesses, your homes, and your shilldren's play rooms, we will come.

Attached: Expect us.jpg (944x531, 119K)

>we will come
Come in your pants from a prostrate orgasm after being anally fucked by Mohammed, moar like
You suck paki cock, m8. Israel is doing good work killing moslems

>If you don't support Palestine, guess what: youre a kike
Makes sense. You have to be a kike to disagree with this

Hi Shlomo

I will never support Muslims. Never. I support everyone before I support Muslims, even Americans.

Islam is hellbend to wipe out all of humanity and all culture and technology.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 8.31.07 PM.png (490x520, 422K)

This is just a ploy to lure people to the kikes' side. No person in their right mind would support kikes over anyone else.

Attached: original.jpg (352x492, 38K)

He made an Israeli IDF soldier thread 30 minutes ago.

>Enough of this "they're as bad as each other " concern trolling
This right here. Supporting Palestine should be a litmus test for everybody who claims to not be a leftist. Now I realize that some leftists support Palestine and that’s fine but don’t confuse the two. If you don’t support Palestine and use the excuse that both are bad or that they’re Muslims or sand niggers, you fail the test. If you support Israel in any way, even if to say you prefer their “side”, you should be put to death. Anybody who supports the jews is guilty of treason and needs to be killed immediately

> war against the kikes
> the survival of the White race depends upon it

Yeah, no. Fighting the global elite is not the same as fighting Israeli sheeple. I'd much rather see the destruction of Islamic sheep than the destruction of non-Islamic sheep.

>survival of the white race
Israeli are whiter tho

Sadly, your sad views will inevitably lead you to being an israeli slave, like it or not, you are not fighting the good fight.

The IDF isn’t a real army. Netanyahu looks ridiculous in that IDF photo that keeps circulating. Not in shape, puffy arms, looks like a typical non-threatening jewish pussy.

IDF is a fake army and conscription is mandatory for women. They put whiny little emotional jewish sluts out there bleeding from periods and shit. They’re mostly made up of literal kids. They look like cosplay army men. They also wear diapers and the US doesn’t consider them to be a properly trained military. They just kill civilians who throw rocks at them

Fuck off. Retards like you make people want to support kikes out of spite for your idiocy.

Sup Farfour.

Attached: 070629_farfour_hmed1p.grid-6x2.jpg (474x327, 18K)

You know you deserve what is coming, what we must do to you in retribution for your crimes.

As a Palestinian I approve this message

>support my false dilemma or I'm going to shoehorn you into one side of it
Kill yourself.

Calling out muslims is a crime? Get back to sucking paki dick, you cringing faggot. For all your talk of "we will get you, the day will come", I'd knock your fat spotty arse to the ground IRL and make you eat shit.

Attached: Pakis everywhere.jpg (556x303, 40K)

Attached: 1407163123039.jpg (480x530, 67K)

I support turning the entire Middle East into the great glass desert.

Palestine > Israel

It's not a matter of religion, it's a matter of what belongs to whom.

I feel for the sand nigs sho are gripped by the jews.

Attached: 1525135338036.jpg (600x480, 92K)

>Arabs
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Also show your flag, Ahmed.

Attached: image.jpg (300x289, 114K)

My entire life I have said that the USA should go in there and beat the living fuck out of everyone until they stop fucking fighting
Basically like Dad with the kids
>IF YOU TWO FUCKERS DON'T CUT THE FUCKING SHIT I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD
>DO NOT MAKE ME COME IN THERE

Attached: donaldduckrage.gif (244x183, 3.87M)