Holy fuck California is lost

mobile.twitter.com/abc7/status/991190207864033280

And authorities just let it happen I suppose?
Literal hell

Attached: BC5B97EB-8A0F-4D3F-980E-19FD62AB9712.jpg (1040x550, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kxDPOlUxgsA
youtube.com/watch?v=11GYvfYjyV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember to check the online map for human feces and enjoy your visit

>Daily reminder that almost every state with massive opiod crisis is a red state.

Ever read about the opium war waged against the Chinese by the Bank of England?

That started from doctors over prescribing opiod based medication and kicking people off of it after a prolonged period of time. This is a crisis induced by pharmecuetical greed and medical malpractice.

Why it happens to mostly whites is because whites actually work to buy shit.

in urban areas which vote blue

Also
>daily reminder that no other state but california has a mass exodus of the middle class because its been regulated to death.
Californians are living in a carcass thats now beginning to rot around them.

This.

>dishh

Attached: d04.png (600x656, 75K)

Authorities aren't allowed to do anything. California is literally a shitpile that pretends spreading STD's, Public Defecation and Mental illness is a sign of progression and tolerance rather than being degeneracy.

T. Califag

Attached: 1512792576260.jpg (758x631, 204K)

Nigger

Merkel is making your country a nigger loving one kraut. Wheres your tolerance? Mother Merkel would be very disappointed.

That's the most progressive shit I've ever seen in my life.

Attached: Screenshot_20170930-200917.png (1280x720, 640K)

How do you get to the point where you literally just sit and rot in a coma like state in public? These people are dying a slow death right in front of us and don't even care. They just want to stay unconscious as much as possible

Existence is pain. Those that are weak and cannot cope turn towards these self destructive behaviors.

>Daily reminder that almost every state is a red state.

This I have an injured foot that is killing me, I think I got a muscle sprain but I still got to work every day like a good goy I don't need to drugs and sure as fuck don't want any opioids, I rather suffer than become a piece of fucking shit like those literal human waste

So California, bastion of "compassionate liberals" , has the most hellish homelessness situation in the country, a hepatitis outbreak from people shitting in the street, and literal tent cities. HOW DO NORMIES SEE THIS AND NOT PUT 2 AND 2 together?

>daily reminder that the kikes should be gassed.

>daily reminder that San Franshitsco spenda 30 million a year to clean up the tons of human shit in their streets; shit that has spiked the threat of rotary virus' and the city itself is now compared to a third world shit hole.

youtu.be/kxDPOlUxgsA

>Live in San Diego
>The nicest California city
>Not a total liberal shithole
>Home of George Lincoln Rockwell
>Homeless everywhere
>After 11PM you can't go outside or you'll get stabbed and raped by homeless
>Hep A plague outbreak
>Now there's a gigantic plague rat outbreak
>The plagues of rats are running through the open air sewage left by the homeless, getting coated in Hep A and other diseases and are infesting homes
>The rats have grown more aggressive and bolder, outright attacking people now
>There's brain eating amoebas in the dirt and it gets kicked up whenever there's a fire or it rains
>Tijuana's sewage system floods and spills over to the American side and contaminates beach north 50 miles
>half of all roads are in serious disrepair (Back in high school my friends use to carve penises and swastikas in the potholes to force the city to fix them)
>Gang crime skyrocketing and getting closer and closer to my home
>More restrictions on firearms and ammo than ever before
>There's trash absolutely everywhere, littering is the worst in the union
>Now a misdemeanor to knowingly infect someone with HIV against their will
>Same punishment as putting a straw in someone's water without being asked
>Big beautiful historic park with 100+ year old buildings have to host raves to stay afloat
>Young people think it's hip to destroy and maraud and ruin fucking everything
>Mexicans are getting louder and more aggressive about this being "Mexico" and that the border crossed them
>San Diego/Tijuana's Number one illegal market is human trafficking
>Now we have a giant caravan of illegals trying to barge in

And this is the NICE city.

This is Pelosi's district, central San Francisco. I think that answers your question.

why the fuck does playing that clip take 99% of my cpu?

>california and new england are red

Attached: IMG_1536.jpg (1300x1733, 920K)

Attached: reminder.png (718x285, 56K)

Feed the rats.
Leave food out for the vermin.
Help the vermintide spread pestilence.
They will be your savior.

Attached: Vermintide.png (976x884, 1.63M)

Jesus, i guess rising home prices in sydney doesn't look that bad now.

I caught a giant rat in my backyard eating a pile of cat food I was using to bait a pack of opossums out of my home. Hideous thing hissed and challenged me, it wasn't about to give up that food.

And could you believe our home prices are rising too? Gotta pay a premium to live in our own unique hell.

The vast majority of opiate addicts developed their addiction through recreational use, NOT from properly prescribed pain medication.

Good, just make sure it's contained in Cali.

theme : youtube.com/watch?v=11GYvfYjyV0

Attached: heather-orourke-28671035-500-380.jpg (500x380, 30K)

I bet you stupid assholes aren’t so smug about electing Trump now, are you?

Attached: 5E373A11-0D69-4205-BE39-E667F2FE28D9.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

Wrong, You are fake news. Bet this (((guy))) works for the pharmaceutical industry

Just a mirror for the sun poor fag

Well, gtfo then idiot.

Theyre actors right?

Homeless people don't sit around in clean clothes. They also aren't all young and well fed. They also

Don't feed them at your house.
Feed them in the streets.
They like bulk cheap Walmart dog food.

Attached: Great_Unclean_One_art.jpg (1052x1047, 179K)

Fucking degenerate. Somebody please go there and tell them they are degenerates.

Have we reached Full Progressiveness yet? Is this as far as Progress can go?

Attached: 1507993501458.jpg (789x959, 134K)

Even your Pc can't handle that much degeneracy. And that's a morally non-judgmental machine.

It almost pains me to help the clinically retarded, but speaking as someone who has tried to “walk it off” with various amounts of nerve pain: your body will crash and if you don’t have a family/community support system you will die in the gutter.
t. Basically disabled retard who tried to “work through the pain.

>California imports a bunch of h1b visa Hindus to work for Penny's on Disneyland and other American made jobs

>suddenly everybody start shitting on the streets

I see a pattern here

it's how fdr's family made their money, i'm with you on that but nobody else seems to notice

Also
>Extreme water shortages (The rains fixed it for a while)
>Wasteful farmers who are 60 years behind the tech curve spray water 30 feet in the air where the hot desert sun evaporates 70% of it before it hits the ground
>They use pseudo slave labor with illegals to harvest the produce
>They make a plea that we need them because who else will do the job?
>They also work them to (literal) death sometimes, cases of heat stroke
>Threaten them with deportation if they step out of line
>Grows bullshit like Almonds which are extremely water inefficient
>The cities designate rich districts as being allowed to use water for fountains and pools for "Cultural reasons"
>Small farms and regular people are banned from collecting rain water in barrels
>Police use helicopters to look in backyards for illegal rain water collection
>Half empty pools are fine because "It's not active use of water"
>The half empty pools become mosquito breeding grounds
>Mosquitoes are carrying nasty diseases and are more prevalent
>Get fined for watering your yard
>Dead yards, dirty cars, trash everywhere
>Car windows getting smashed out due to broken window theory
>The city it's self has money for pride parades but not enough to do something about the ever present piss smell or the mountains of trash

They love peanut butter more than anything. I use to make peanut butter traps.

>Now a misdemeanor to knowingly infect someone with HIV against their will
>Same punishment as putting a straw in someone's water without being asked

Attached: F483BE11-1C0B-4539-B4B6-D3424A1430BE.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

San Diego banned free plastic bags (You have to purchase them now) and the shitting in the streets skyrocketed to the point of a Hep A plague.

A rapid increase in heroin users was caused by people getting kicked off their opiod meds after developing a dependency from months of use.
You know youre talking about a very very small percentage of americans right? About 60,000 junkies in the region the crisis is at.
Nearly 10 times more americans die a year just from being fat fucks but god forbid 100k junkies OD and die.
>its a real crisis all right boys!

>red states are poor rural retards
>poor people can afford opiods
hmm

He's doing very well desu.

It won't be. If you try to understand the thought process of people you will just hurt yourself. They end up hating CA so they move somewhere else and try to make it just like CA. They hate the idea that there is a place in the world that doesn't look the way they want it to. They will move and undergo great hardship just to fuck up another city. It won't make sense anytime soon, probably never.

I’m Feom the Bay Area and it’s a bit different there. The “homeless” are given housing by government or NGOs like YMCA barracks, as well as stipends. They can also make a fair amout of cash from begging from tourists.

Junkies go where ever they can that is relatively safe to get fucked up. The ones with clean clothes are the ones that have recently fallen into the addiction. Within 6 months they'll be completely different people.

>t. Basically disabled retard who tried to “work through the pain.

As if I had any options, what should I do instead, ask my local Jew for oxys and join this trash next the subway?

Fuck off, I'll never crash, I'll cut the fucking foot first

Dude every single one of them has 100% clean shoes. Look at the video. They all happened to get new shoes the day of this video?

It's dodgy as all fuck. I don't personally care either way but I'm not convinced that's real.

How much of shithole would California be if the tech industry left? All the talk about "my sixth largest GDP" and it's all the tech. Outside that, the state is filled to the brim with dirt-poor Latinos.

Attached: Tech.jpg (880x625, 114K)

>I'll cut the fucking foot first
Do you have the money for prosthetic? Those Hi-Tech ones you can run with them?

There's plenty of real homeless to get video of.
They probably used actors to avoid getting raped and stabbed.

We have quite sizable farming, but it's severely outdated, it relies on pseudo slave labor (Which hinders tech progress) and is 100% State welfare and exemptions when it comes to regulations.

California has to basically flip on all it's values to cater to big farms, while punishing small farms.

You don't see people bring up the army of illegal slave farmers that keep 1940's California afloat.

Considering you are pretending to have work ethic, despite your meme flag, I would suggest you dive into a neurologist or two and have them destroy the nerves.

I let it get so bad this didn’t really solve things for me, but it did greatly reduce my pain when I’m not actively using them. If you get in ahead of the game you may not suffer such a shitty fate as being a totally useless pile of human garbage.

Its safe to say that the broken windows theory is no longer a theory. Hearing your story it makes perfect sense that other vandalization would follow. This is great for data, observing calis dilapidation will really reinforce broken windows.

They're despised anywhere they move, people don't say shit but everybody knows. As soon as you see that California plate or that valley drawl is fucking on like donkey Kong.

You don't even have to know them to hate them, as soon as they open their mouths you just want to punch them in the face, the smugness, the sense of superiority and coupled with the nasty attitude makes them unbearable.

Not to mention they have an almost instinctive action to turn everything they touch on to some sort of gay parade.

Attached: Screenshot_20180406-171026.png (1280x720, 655K)

Prosthetics are getting better and cheaper every year user, you'll be okay.

>Not to mention they have an almost instinctive action to turn everything they touch on to some sort of gay parade.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x302, 994K)

This but unironically.

Eventually prosthetics will out perform human limbs. It’s a future that’s nearing

Why are people speaking english and spanish in the Parisian metro?

Attached: chances pour la France.jpg (2048x1536, 520K)

With the farmers, ever wonder why we get all those outbreaks of bad letteuce and vegetables? It's from the Mexicans that work there, they shit in the middle of the farm while picking vegetables, then they get shit hands on all the food, spread disease, they are the same as rats but worse since they get gibs.

This is true. Worse, it's not just cultural, it's practically enforced that they shit in the fields, breaks are punished.

they should all be shot for being poor

I want this state to burn before this shit spreads to other states like my Florida

Attached: IMG_6335.png (729x545, 450K)

This, friendo

Attached: image.jpg (1242x897, 633K)

I doubt you have much latinos in your city, it's already flooded by niggers and muslims and latinos are pretty racist
Besides we got all of them, for our disgrace

It's spreading to Texas, Washington, and Oregon so far.
Arizona is starting to be infected with our Hep A plague.

This doesn't even occur in the narcostate that i call home

give them a place to live, a purpose in life, and medical care, and the problem will go away

or you could just destroy their lives more than they already are

You missed the joke. The joke is, this looks the same as the subway in Paris, and if they were speaking arabic, you could be fooled.

>get a monkey wrench
>smash each one of their heads open across the walls

Problem solved

Attached: Florida fuck yeah.jpg (1576x2000, 1.95M)

>picture

lmao, fucking hell
also yes the California accent is the most irritating accent in the USA

they lost their right to live when they put the needle in

Nigga Cubans are literally darker Mexicans lmao.

Where is the war on drugs no? Why wont police lock up the junkies? Is it legal to take drugs in public in the USA?

Meth shit is a rural "red issue". The opioid crisis, which is different, is an issue of the urban areas controlled by dems.

catch a bullet

Normies are willingly ignorant

The liberal version is to have government break the windows before an innocent junkie can no longer resist the urge to break it.

>Daily reminder that California is the state with the highest poverty.

thats bullshit, pic related is what the average cuban looks like

get a job faggot

Attached: Ana de Armas.jpg (1280x1724, 262K)

you think tent cities go away when republicans get in power?

maybe because all the homeless people go to jail or something but if you think that's cool you can dig your own grave

NY is hemorrhaging citizens too.

People will meme about the Cubans in Florida being no different than the Mexicans in California. Never mind that we voted Red this election and have a well known work ethic and a lot of us are children of the Cubans who fled communism while we still had educations and a good standing with the USA in the 50s.

t. spic

>And authorities just let it happen I suppose?

They've made it happen user. It was the goal all along.

Washington is at least three times worse.

Most of these heroin addicts are white and of working age. Why are we getting (((them))) target us?

>mobile.
why don't you just fuck off faggot?

This is what's going on in West Virginia every night. These Californian junkies just have the luxury of having a roof over their heads.

Can't someone just casually walk by with a suppressed .22 and end their suffering? Evening commuters could probably take out 5-6 every day.

It's damn near impossible to purchase hand guns in Californian cities.

does he have a glass eye?

Noose fits them all the same.