What should be done with people diagnosed with Peanut Allergies?

Typically, people first diagnosed with Peanut Allergy are 1.5-2 years old.
So what should be done with the 1.5 year olds who are diagnosed right now?
Should they be sent to separate schools, keep it how it is now or what?

Attached: Allergy.jpg (720x540, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1964/09/19/peanut-oil-used-in-a-new-vaccine.html
vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/what-is-causing-the-peanut-allergies/
bestfoodfacts.org/whyincreaseinfoodallergies/
preventdisease.com/news/14/051814_5-Reasons-Allergies-Increasing.shtml
vox.com/2014/11/6/7163713/peanut-allergy-symptoms
worldlifeexpectancy.com/world-health-review/india-vs-australia
express.co.uk/life-style/health/754705/Chilli-health-effect-spicy-food-longer-life
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
businessinsider.com.au/chart-life-expectancy-for-australians-compared-to-the-rest-of-the-world-2016-5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ironically you're actually supposed to give them peanuts.

Snap their private johnsons.

Attached: zebras.webm (480x360, 2.78M)

>Germany asking what to do with inferior peoples

I think you know.

Give them peanuts

I don't know the exact immunology science details, but I've heard these substances need to consumed. Exposure in the GI tract = this substance is a food, and is good.

Exposure on the skin = this is a pathogen. Freak the fuck out.

Let them eat the allergen in small amounts to make the body understand it is good
Or just make sure they cant breed anymore
>tfw whole family and extended family have no allergies
Shit is awesome being able to meet up with family and cook whatever and not worry about someones shitty immune system

Fun story. A girl in my cohort had a peanut allergy. One of her friends bought muffins from a local bakery that didn't disclose that they used peanut butter as a thickening agent. She ate the muffin and went into anaphylactic in the aisle of a drug store. The pharmacist slammed her with an epi-pen but it wasn't deep enough. When the paramedics arrived they didn't have an epi-pen on them. She was officially brain dead that evening and they kept her body om life support until her parents could fly out and personally pull the plug. She was in her mid-20's, one year away from acquiring her master's degree.

Attached: 1448946272122.webm (472x360, 2.9M)

You know how non-whites can't eat dairy?

The same should apply to whites with peanuts. If you don't go into anaphylactic shock from eating a peanut you aren't white. Whites aren't meant to eat non-white food.

Give them to the NHS

Attached: 1495362738064.png (178x214, 35K)

>What should be done with people diagnosed with Peanut Allergies?

peanut gas

smear a tiny bit of peanut butter on their arm so they eventually get used to it, enough to cause minor inflammation, but not enough to cause suffocation if it gets out of control

then keep increasing til they no longer have a peanut allergy and can actually eat it

Attached: 1522595285529.png (600x469, 122K)

if you can't handle chilli or spicy foods, you're not white

it's from being raised in sterile environments, you need to expose children's immune systems to threats.

Most of the mothers never breastfed too so that could be a culprit.

Actually if you can handle it you're not white.
The whole purpose of shitskins adding a ton of spice to their food is to hide how off it is/how badly it's cooked.

no they're due to peanut oil being used in the manufacture of certain vaccines

nytimes.com/1964/09/19/peanut-oil-used-in-a-new-vaccine.html

you're not meant to be putting this stuff in the bloodstream

>The whole purpose of shitskins adding a ton of spice to their food is to hide how off it is/how badly it's cooked.
hahaha, what a load of nonsense, is that why aussies are world renown for their "cuisine"?

Starting with VERY small amounts, incrementally increased over time.

>Exposure on the skin = this is a pathogen. Freak the fuck out.
That explains why I get sick every time I eat a cotton / polyester mix.

>smear a tiny bit of peanut butter on their arm
Funnier if it's on their shoulder & you get them to try n lick it off.

vaccinationinformationnetwork.com/what-is-causing-the-peanut-allergies/

look into how vaccines are made, you should be able to see that the rise of various food allergies (not just peanut) and neurological disorders (autism is inflammation of the brain, similar to an allergic reaction) are directly related to it

hahahaha
me too

good point, maybe better to put it on their heel, far away from vital organs, and impossible to put in the mouth, worst thing that can happen is their foot swells up into a club

Keep them away from peanuts? The fuck's wrong with you

Believe me i'm not praising shitty Australian cuisine.
The best dishes are always simple with a bit of spices to accentuate the high quality ingredients.
Asian, Indian, South American put a tonne of spices because they have shit tier rotting meat and vegetables which I wouldn't feed to a dog.

they can die if you throw peanuts at them

overal bullshit replies to this thread,but: you could take on the cause of the increase of allergies in general, such as
- pollution
- GMO !
- vaccines !
- residue of medicines in drinking water supply
- germophobia or too hygienic lives !
- increase in C-section (deprives newborns of the mothers gastrointestinal bacteria during the birthing process !
- increase in weaning of babyfood
bestfoodfacts.org/whyincreaseinfoodallergies/
preventdisease.com/news/14/051814_5-Reasons-Allergies-Increasing.shtml
vox.com/2014/11/6/7163713/peanut-allergy-symptoms
already 1-2 % of American babies have a peanut allergy and this percentage is rising. Just with the autismo epidemic, you should try to close the water tap instead of mopping the floor

>be deathly allergic to shit
>not having like 5 fucking epipens on your body

mate, you'd have 3rd degree burns if someone rubbed an olive on your arm

and you're an idiot
herbs and spices are fucking fantastic and they're healthy which is why those cultures have longer life expectancies, less cancers and don't age anywhere near as fast as you

Mothers need to eat some peanuts when pregnant and nursing I think.

we should round them up into camps.
Fucking Germans....

>currynigger spotted
listen you stupid fuck
nogs and poos have to load shitloads of spice and ''flavour'' onto their food because they can't cook, their food is dogshit quality and otherwise tastes like cardboard
actual human beings learn how to cook and thus don't need to drown their food in pre-flavour, aka what spice actually is

It's the equivalent of being able to build lego vs just buying it premade you lazy, stupid, ugly, stinky fucking shitskin

is this a serious topic? Were you trying to be divisive or were you just stupid?

yeah the trick is, like every single poster in this thread has said... give the kid peanuts. Typically peanut butter and they won't be allergic to it. Very rarely will does the allergy develop when they eat it at a young age

Kind of. It depends on the 'context' in which the immune system is confronted with the potential allergen ... at least in part. Usually the cascade goes like this:

Antigen presenting cells (APCs, eg dendritic cell) chills somewhere in your tissue, eating stuff from its surrounding ... debris from dead cells, 'dirt', maybe some harmless gut bacteria. They digest this stuff and present the regurgitated fragments on their surface. Tow things may happen now, either everything is ok, the APC decided to crawl to the nearest lymph node and shows the resident T cells ('officers' of the immune system) what it has eaten, telling the T "this stuff is mostly harmless, ignore it". OR the APC, while on its eating binge, detects some 'danger signal' ... could be bacterial cell wall, could be the chemical 'death scream' of a dying body cell, could be viral RNA ... then it goes apeshit, eats as much as it can, goes to lymph node and presents the regurgitated stuff flagged as HIGHLY DANGEROUS!!! Immune system then chimps out and starts response against the stuff the APC has eaten.

Now this system may sometimes misidentify stuff as dangerous. Either because some property of the allergen looks kind of like a danger signal or because contact with the allergen happened under circumstances where there were danger signals around somehow. Usually such a 'false alarm' gets ignored as dozens of other APCs present the antigen as harmless at the same time, overriding the danger signal mostly. But again, this is a delicate balance.

Absorption from gut often leads to tolerance of antigen as the stuff is taken up together with harmless gut bacteria which the APCs know to be harmless, even HAVE to actively protect as our body needs them.

Attached: why_are_you_looking_at_me.jpg (800x1136, 139K)

The fuck are you talking about I eat olives all the time.

Only Japan has higher life expectancy than whites and they don't use much spices. You really think Chinese, Thai, Indians, Mexicans, Brazilians have higher life expectancies? you're the idiot.
Enjoy your shit tier food.

this

however, they've found that babies delivered by c-section turn out fine if smeared in vaginal juices from the mother
in 5-10 years, this will probably become standard procedure for cesarians and they'll all have functioning immune systems

another factor is the overuse of antibiotics throughout society, throughout history, mothers would pass beneficial bacteria to their babies through breastmilk

but since the use of antibitoics, whole cultures of probiotic strains built over centuries and passed over generations have been totally massacred

It's not even the vaginal juices per se ... it is the shit that will inevitably be squeezed out during the birth process. Does not have to be much, just a small wet fart suffices. Gut bacteria, they currently do consider to give C-section babies some, question is only whether to take them from the mother (small risk there may be not-so-nice bacteria in there too) or to give standardized 'shit-in-pills' from cultivated, clearly defined bacterial mixtures (which still would have to be defined, we yet don't know which strains exactly are important and which are potentially dangerous to the newborn).

The breastmilk is so important.
Putting a baby on formula is NOT a good idea if you can avoid it.

I was born to c-section but was not put on some brain neutralizer powder. Also during school they tried to put me on amphetamines (Adderall) but I refused and parents didn't either. I'm convinced the state wants to poison your developing mind.

>What should be done with people diagnosed with Peanut Allergies?

Give them Peanuts

>otherwise tastes like cardboard
then what does australian food taste like?
tree bark?

australians are the last people to lecture anyone on the planet on how to cook
you can't even eat italian food, too much garlic for you

those countries have lower life expectancies for other reasons like crime rate, pollution, lack of medical care, etc

aussies are full of cancer
india is just hazardous in general, but has far more super old than australia does
worldlifeexpectancy.com/world-health-review/india-vs-australia

express.co.uk/life-style/health/754705/Chilli-health-effect-spicy-food-longer-life

Mini nigger detected

Attached: 1522622502050.png (2518x1024, 235K)

Give them peanuts, we do not need weak genetics in our gene pool.

Get educated on race!

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 1491249271775.jpg (650x975, 181K)

Grind them up and make Pussy Butter

that feel when grew up on a farm and still allergic to dairy.

Actually, the peanut allergy would be a sign of an active immune system, allergy is mostly IgE-driven, therefore the underlying mechanism is resistance to parasites (mostly helminths). I'd rather say we are simply not meant to eat peanuts, at least our ancestors did not do so.

You assholes believe in fake disorders like ADHD , yet are against people with allergies even existing, fuck you

Attached: IMG_1683.jpg (428x343, 33K)

guYs with nut aLergies should b trEated differently1111

Attached: 1509564129340.png (406x452, 30K)

why are aussies so fucking stupid?
businessinsider.com.au/chart-life-expectancy-for-australians-compared-to-the-rest-of-the-world-2016-5

last time I checked
singapore is non white, yet has higher life expectancy than australia

last I checked, spain and italy put loads of herbs and spices in their foods and have high life expectancies

I see that you have forgotten the only reason your country exists is because Europeans going out and conquering the world looking for tasty spices

Europe no longer exists

>muh helminths will cure allergies
>what is African children with allergies
This has already been debunked many times that this approach does not work on patients with allergies.

Attached: 1525168596231.png (403x448, 53K)

they should be forcefed peanuts. ONLY THE STRONK SHALL SURVIVE

Kek

You're a fucking retard. Stop posting

Embarassing post even by Australian standards

Oh hey Pablo.
Those tacos of yours are superb. The way the meat isn't refrigerated for days and have flies buzzing all over them. The way the vegetables are falling apart at the touch. Then coated with layers upon layers of chili. It's truly the epitome of cuisine.

make me you ugly cunt

personally I don't like tacos, but proper made burritos are fine
buying street food anywhere is asking for food poisoning

corn chips have become one of the more popular foods in western society

Allergies are linked to antibiotics and some other medication (think it was anti-vomiting) given very early age (first 6 months or so).

So stop doing those and far less kids will have allergies.